Daeron The Hypocrite. Posting through Open Proxies again Daeron?

Tori Wassermann

Feb 10, 2005, 8:01:38 PM2/10/05

7

Feb 10, 2005, 8:45:12 PM2/10/05
uni-berlin.de!individual.net wrote:

> Tori Wassermann

What are you some kind of luser?

S.Heenan

Feb 10, 2005, 8:52:48 PM2/10/05

They did pick up on it, as several of the rest of us did.

They fail to make mention for the same reasons they'd not correct old Rex
Ballard for his lies.

--
"if there to stuipd to embrace tux i say let them pay " - nero in cola

Linønut

Feb 10, 2005, 9:18:44 PM2/10/05
Tori Wassermann poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

> What a phony this tosser is, and isn't it odd none of the Tier One Linux
> Kooks picked it up.
> Wonder why that is?

Easy. Who gives a crap? Hmmm, "Tori".

--
I'm going Siegfried for awhile

Johannes Bauer

Feb 10, 2005, 10:21:28 PM2/10/05

S.Heenan

Feb 11, 2005, 12:41:27 AM2/11/05
Johannes Bauer wrote:

> Tori Wassermann wrote:
>> And
>
> Great! Thanks for your comment, COLA really appreciates any input.
>
> Even if done by morons like "Tori". Of course with a yahoo.com mail
> address. It it oh _so_ obvious. *PLONK*, you damn asshole.

Note how pIk's special friend ignores a legitimate post.

There's advocacy for ya !

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 11, 2005, 1:22:08 AM2/11/05
begin Tori Wassermann (flatfish) blubbered:

< snip >
> Tori Wassermann

Hi flatfish

or

Aftab Singh, allison_hunt1969, Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie Watermann,
Baba Booey, Babu Singh, bill.gates.loves.me, bison, Bjarne Jensen,
BklynBoy, Boyce Mabri, Buster, Charlie, Choppers McGee, Christine
Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Collie Entragion, Deadpenguin, Elliot Zimmermann,
Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, Gary Stewart, gilligan, Greg Finnigan,
Greg Laplante, Heather, Heather69, hepcat, Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls,
IvanaB, Jeff Szarka, juke_joint, kathy_krantz, Les Turner, Lilly, Lindy,
Lisa Shavas, long_tong_ling, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Major Mynor, McSwain,
Moses, nate_mcspook, okto_pussy, Paddy McCrockett, Patricia, Peter
Gluckman, phoung quoak, pickle_pete, Poopy Pants McGee, Quimby,
rothstein_ivan, Saul Goldblatt, Sean, Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson,
Sewer Rat, sewer_clown, Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis, Stephan Simonsen,
Stephen, Stephen Townshend, SuckyB, SunnyB, Susan Wong, Suzie Wong,
Swampee, The Beaver, Thorsten, Tori Wassermann, Tracee, trailerpark, Wang
Mycock, Whizzer, Wilbur J, Willy Wong, Winnie Septos,Wobbles and zyklon_C.
Plus many, many, many more.
--
"Against stupidity, the very gods themselves contend in vain."
Friedrich Schiller

Sinister Midget's Brother

Feb 11, 2005, 2:35:30 AM2/11/05
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 at 01:52 GMT, S.Heenan <she...@wahs.ac> spat:

Wow, S.HEman, I'm impressed! Complete sentences, more than one, tried
to address what was there! How much did you have to pay the ghostwriter
to do that?

You seem to *not* have noticed (intentionally?) That Rex *has* been
challenged and/or his "facts" mentioned multiple times by multiple
people, not just Funkenstein.

Nobody bothered to worry about Daeron for whatever their reasons. I
never bothered to even check headers because (hold on to your seat) I
don't care.

I haven't noticed you questioning Ewik Fudding Bush, nor DooFu$, nor
even Flatso when any of them make things up.(1) So why should it be so
surprising to you that maybe someone else wouldn't bother or see the
need to check every little nuance of what someone does or doesn't do?

(1) To be fair, I have you killfiled completely on the linux box, so I
might have missed one. But prior to being killed completely I never
once saw you challange *anything" any of them claimed, even things that
were blatant lies. From 2 of those 3, that would include nearly every
post they made, so you had more than sufficient opportunity.

--
Microsoft: The company that made computing dangerous.

S.Heenan

Feb 11, 2005, 5:19:04 AM2/11/05
Sinister Midget's Brother wrote:

> never bothered to even check headers because (hold on to your seat) I
> don't care.

Just like you don't care about Firefox forwarding search results to a
server in Switzerland.
Add apathy to your resume, along with your security guard experience.

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 11, 2005, 5:55:32 AM2/11/05
begin S.Heenan wrote:

> Sinister Midget's Brother wrote:

>> never bothered to even check headers because (hold on to your seat) I
>> don't care.
>
> Just like you don't care about Firefox forwarding search results to a
> server in Switzerland.

Which is
a) only in the german Firefox version
b) configurable
c) only if you access the german ebay site
d) you are told before about A and B and C

> Add apathy to your resume, along with your security guard experience.

Add utter idiocy to yours
--
Warning: 10 days have passed since your last Windows reinstall.

Message has been deleted

7

Feb 11, 2005, 6:34:04 AM2/11/05
newsfeeds.com!news-in.usenet.com!pd7cy1no!shaw.ca!pd7tw3no S.Heenan wrote:

Drop dead billy goat's faggot bum boy.
Nobody gives a toss what bum boys say to get paid.

7

Feb 11, 2005, 6:37:59 AM2/11/05
feed.cgocable.net!pd7cy1no!shaw.ca!pd7tw1no S.Heenan wrote:

> Johannes Bauer wrote:
>>
>> Tori Wassermann wrote:
>>> And
>>
>> Great! Thanks for your comment, COLA really appreciates any input.
>>
>> Even if done by morons like "Tori". Of course with a yahoo.com mail
>> address. It it oh _so_ obvious. *PLONK*, you damn asshole.
>

> Note how pIk's special friend ignores a legitimate post.
>
> There's advocacy for ya !

Fuck you billy goat's faggot bum boy.
Nobody cares what luser like you have to say to earn money from microshat.

S.Heenan

Feb 11, 2005, 7:05:16 AM2/11/05

From: 7 <website_...@www.ecu.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Mixman equivalent anyone?
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:58:13 GMT

I use a audio synthesizer Mixman - unfortunately windope.

You were saying ?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

flatfish+++

Feb 11, 2005, 7:23:55 AM2/11/05

You've really stirred up the cola-nuts with that post because you have hit
the nail right on their pointy heads. Daeron is a little worm who slithers
within the confines of COLA and follows some anti-linux jourlnalist whose
name escapes me, around like some kind of a person going *postal*.
Had his posts been anti linux you could bet your sweet bippy that the open
proxy and Google posts would have been a big issue in discrediting him.
However since he is a card carrying cola-nut they ignore it, but don't be
fooled, they know what's really going on. Notice how they immediately
tried to discredit you?
Your email appears real.
You are posting through a real ISP.
You are posting the truth.
Yet you get attacked.
Some of the biggest cola nuts have fake emails, use x-no-archive and munge
their headers.That's because this is a very sick group of individuals
whose entire life seems to revolve around Linux and even more so around.

My advice is to sit back and enjoy the show because entertainment as good
as this used to cost a lot of money before the days of the web.

flatfish+++

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 11, 2005, 7:53:32 AM2/11/05
begin the software thief flatfish+++ wrote:
< snip >

Hi flatfish.

Agreeing to your own post? Why am I not surprised?

Recently you posted as

[...]

Don't steal. Microsoft hates competition.

7

Feb 11, 2005, 8:04:19 AM2/11/05
nntp.giganews.com!pd7cy2so!shaw.ca!pd7tw1no S.Heenan wrote:

> You were saying ?

Drop dead yer faggot boy.

Nobody is interested in what billy goat faggot bum boys say to make a
living.

7

Feb 11, 2005, 8:08:12 AM2/11/05
nntp.giganews.com!pd7cy2so!pd7cy1no!shaw.ca!pd7tw1no S.Heenan wrote:

> Tori Wassermann wrote:
>> And a Google posting Troll on top of it!
>>
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy

msg/66a564aab29c4fa0?dmode=source
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy
msg/5ce45ef10fc967eb?dmode=source
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg

e2e1250dc9239274?dmode=source

>> You sure got to China real fast on this last one.
>>
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy

msg/3493d9115d7317eb?dmode=source

>> What a phony this tosser is, and isn't it odd none of the Tier One
>> Linux Kooks picked it up.
>> Wonder why that is?
>

> They did pick up on it, as several of the rest of us did.
>
> They fail to make mention for the same reasons they'd not correct old Rex
> Ballard for his lies.

Drop dead billy goat's faggot bum boy cunt.
Nobody is interested in what in what billy goat bum boy say against
linux users to make a living.

7

Feb 11, 2005, 8:17:29 AM2/11/05
hwmnpeer01.phx!hwmedia!hw-poster!fe11.lga flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:01:38 -0500, Tori Wassermann wrote:
>

>> And a Google posting Troll on top of it!
>>

>> You sure got to China real fast on this last one.
>>
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy

msg/3493d9115d7317eb?dmode=source

>> What a phony this tosser is, and isn't it odd none of the Tier One Linux
>> Kooks picked it up.
>> Wonder why that is?
>>
>> Tori Wassermann
>
> You've really stirred up the cola-nuts with that post because you have hit
> the nail right on their pointy heads. Daeron is a little worm who slithers
> within the confines of COLA and follows some anti-linux jourlnalist whose
> name escapes me, around like some kind of a person going *postal*.
> Had his posts been anti linux you could bet your sweet bippy that the open
> proxy and Google posts would have been a big issue in discrediting him.
> However since he is a card carrying cola-nut they ignore it, but don't be
> fooled, they know what's really going on. Notice how they immediately
> tried to discredit you?
> Your email appears real.
> You are posting through a real ISP.
> You are posting the truth.
> Yet you get attacked.
> Some of the biggest cola nuts have fake emails, use x-no-archive and munge
> their headers.That's because this is a very sick group of individuals
> whose entire life seems to revolve around Linux and even more so around.
>
> My advice is to sit back and enjoy the show because entertainment as good
> as this used to cost a lot of money before the days of the web.
>
> flatfish+++

D D D DFS!
Whats this DFS cum 'flatfish' posting from same place?
Does Flatfish and DFS share the same office cubicle or what?
You both write anti-linux diatribe all day.
Whats going on?

Daeron

Feb 11, 2005, 8:44:41 AM2/11/05

From: Lisa Shavas <kins...@produce.org>

Funny how `lisa' lives just up the road from where you live .. :)

in case you didn't get it - lisa shaves her ass --

http://www.kishanb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/other/tosser.gif

flatfish+++

Feb 11, 2005, 8:53:59 AM2/11/05
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 05:44:41 -0800, Daeron wrote:

> Funny how `lisa' lives just up the road from where you live .. :)

Ha!
Maybe she does, but then again she could live in anyone of the 4 states
OOL has service in.

But let's talk about you and your Open Proxy postings:

linux:/home/flatfish # nmap 80.227.56.42

Starting nmap 3.70 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap/ ) at 2005-02-11 08:47 EST
Interesting ports on 80.227.56.42:
(The 1646 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp open ftp
23/tcp open telnet
25/tcp filtered smtp
80/tcp open http
135/tcp filtered msrpc
136/tcp filtered profile
137/tcp filtered netbios-ns
138/tcp filtered netbios-dgm
139/tcp filtered netbios-ssn
443/tcp open https
445/tcp filtered microsoft-ds
553/tcp open pirp
554/tcp open rtsp
8080/tcp open http-proxy

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 24.851 seconds

Another day, another country and another OPEN PROXY...
Face it Daeron, you're a sad little hypocrite and someone caught you.

flatfish+++

flatfish+++

Feb 11, 2005, 8:55:28 AM2/11/05
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:17:29 +0000, 7 wrote:

> D D D DFS!
> Whats this DFS cum 'flatfish' posting from same place?
> Does Flatfish and DFS share the same office cubicle or what?
> You both write anti-linux diatribe all day.
> Whats going on?

Networking is not one of your stronger points is it?
flatfish+++

Daeron

Feb 11, 2005, 9:59:19 AM2/11/05
flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 05:44:41 -0800, Daeron wrote:

>> Funny how `lisa' lives just up the road from where you live .. :)

> Ha! Maybe she does, but then again she could
> live in anyone of the 4 states OOL has service in.

> But let's talk about you and your Open Proxy postings:

I only use it since you win.TROLLS started with the death threats ..

`Stalking again Dumeron?'
`Someday, that's going to get you into a heap of trouble.'

`flatfish+++'

From: flatfish+++@linux+++mail.org

> linux:/home/flatfish # nmap 80.227.56.42

Stop trying to pretend you know how to use nmap. Google search on
`proxy "80.227.56.42"' results .. www.aliveproxy.com. The same place
`Richard C. Hymen, Stephanie Klugg, Patricia Fitzhenry, Mike Cox,
Aftab Mooshoo Bong Singh, Thomas J. flatfish Crapper and your other
nymshifter aliases get their proxies from ..

- ref:

http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trollarchive/flatfish.X-No-Archive.20030927-20031201.zip

Kier

Feb 11, 2005, 10:20:12 AM2/11/05
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:23:55 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:01:38 -0500, Tori Wassermann wrote:
>

>> And a Google posting Troll on top of it!
>>
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/66a564aab29c4fa0?dmode=source
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ce45ef10fc967eb?dmode=source
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e2e1250dc9239274?dmode=source
>>
>> You sure got to China real fast on this last one.
>>
>> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3493d9115d7317eb?dmode=source
>>
>> What a phony this tosser is, and isn't it odd none of the Tier One
>> Linux Kooks picked it up.
>> Wonder why that is?
>>
>> Tori Wassermann
>
> You've really stirred up the cola-nuts with that post because you have
> hit the nail right on their pointy heads. Daeron is a little worm who
> slithers within the confines of COLA and follows some anti-linux
> jourlnalist whose name escapes me, around like some kind of a person
> going *postal*.

That's his business, since you mention it.

> Had his posts been anti linux you could bet your sweet bippy that the
> open proxy and Google posts would have been a big issue in discrediting
> him.

Daeron has been criticised before in this group for doing so, to the
extent that it was once or twice questioned whether or not he *is* a Linux
advocate

> However since he is a card carrying cola-nut they ignore it, but don't
> be fooled, they know what's really going on. Notice how they immediately
> tried to discredit you?

No one had to. Did you notice that bit about Tier One Linux Kooks?
Straight out of DFS's garbage posts. Who else but a troll is going to copy
that idiot? See, flatfish, we don't accept the insult of cola nut for
ourselves. That's a troll's idea. Trolls aren't worth spit.

> Your email appears real.

So?

> You are posting through a real ISP.

So?

> You are posting the truth.

No, he isn't.

> Yet you get attacked.

Deservedly, I'd say.

> Some of the biggest cola nuts have fake emails, use x-no-archive and
> munge their headers.That's because this is a very sick group of
> individuals whose entire life seems to revolve around Linux and even
> more so around.

Frankly, flatfish, that is a joke, coming form someone like you, who
consistnetly lies, trolls and causes trouble in this group, even after
several times promising that you've left. So how come you're still here?
At least we have the excuse that we care about Linux.

Personally, I don't defend Daeron, or many of his actions, and I plonked
him a while back.

> My advice is to sit back and enjoy the show because entertainment as
> good as this used to cost a lot of money before the days of the web.

You're the only entertainment around here, flatfish. Crapping on your junk
from a great height is great fun.

--
Kier

Linønut

Feb 11, 2005, 10:20:44 AM2/11/05
flatfish+++ poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

> Your email appears real.
> You are posting through a real ISP.
> You are posting the truth.
> Yet you get attacked.

Why is your cv.net host address now in a completely different subnet from
before?

> Some of the biggest cola nuts have fake emails, use x-no-archive and munge
> their headers.That's because this is a very sick group of individuals
> whose entire life seems to revolve around Linux and even more so around.

Interesting, then, that you are here, and have exhibited similar behavior.

> My advice is to sit back and enjoy the show because entertainment as good
> as this used to cost a lot of money before the days of the web.

Actually, the show is a bit tedious now.

> flatfish+++

ATZ

DISCONNECTED

Kier

Feb 11, 2005, 10:21:20 AM2/11/05

Nor is honesty one of yours.

--
Kier

B Gruff

Feb 11, 2005, 10:56:12 AM2/11/05
On Friday 11 February 2005 10:55 Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> begin S.Heenan wrote:
>
>> Sinister Midget's Brother wrote:

>>> never bothered to even check headers because (hold on to your
>>> seat) I don't care.
>>
>> Just like you don't care about Firefox forwarding search results to
>> a server in Switzerland.
>
> Which is
> a) only in the german Firefox version
> b) configurable
> c) only if you access the german ebay site
> d) you are told before about A and B and C

Remind me again - how were people able to determine that it was doing
this in the first place?

Would the same have been true of closed-source S/W?

How long was it before the situation was rectified?

- and with closed source....?

Bill

flatfish+++

Feb 11, 2005, 11:04:26 AM2/11/05
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:59:19 -0800, Daeron wrote:

> I only use it since you win.TROLLS started with the death threats ..

Bwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa!
That's a good one!

Death threats?
Are you kidding?
So who is threatening your miserable life Daeron?
One of those voices in your paranoid head?
Or maybe one of your dominatrixs cut off your O2 for too long?

And BTW if anyone really did threaten your miserable existence, they are
just as diseased as you are because you're much more valuable alive
if only for the entertainment value.
You really are very funny to watch!

> `Stalking again Dumeron?'
> `Someday, that's going to get you into a heap of trouble.'

And it very well might because you like to dish it out but you can't seem
to be able to take it. Some of the things you do border on mental illness,
like stalking people on the internet and sending letters to their
employers.

That is not only ethically wrong but sick as well.
Anyone will tell you that you are opening a real hornet's nest by taking
your problems out of cola and into real life.
And I'll bet you are a real miserable person in real life as well.

> `flatfish+++'
>
> From: flatfish+++@linux+++mail.org

>> linux:/home/flatfish # nmap 80.227.56.42
>
> Stop trying to pretend you know how to use nmap. Google search on
> `proxy "80.227.56.42"' results .. www.aliveproxy.com. The same place
> `Richard C. Hymen, Stephanie Klugg, Patricia Fitzhenry, Mike Cox,
> Aftab Mooshoo Bong Singh, Thomas J. flatfish Crapper and your other
> nymshifter aliases get their proxies from ..

So?
I don't post from there, you do.
You call all those people trolls, yet you do the same thing and post from
an open proxy.
That's what a hypocrite does.

> - ref:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trollarchive/flatfish.X-No-Archive.20030927-20031201.zip

See there you go again following people around.
I laugh at you because you are a joke, but others may not and sooner or
later it's going to come back to bite you.

My advice to you is to keep your dirty laundry and hostility in cola where
it belongs and stop taking linux and this group so seriously. And if that
doesn't work, ask your family physician to increase the level of your
medication.

I usually charge for this kind of advice, but today, just for you it's
free.

flatfish+++

Sinister Midget's Brother

Feb 11, 2005, 11:44:42 AM2/11/05
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 at 10:19 GMT, S.Heenan <she...@wahs.ac> spat:

> Sinister Midget's Brother wrote:

>> never bothered to even check headers because (hold on to your seat) I
>> don't care.
>
> Just like you don't care about Firefox forwarding search results to a
> server in Switzerland.

Absolutely. I could care less. Particularly since it's easy enough to
fix.

> Add apathy to your resume, along with your security guard experience.

My resume is fine. My security guard experience wasn't a big deal
either, excepting for the low-class clientele (some of them were
SHEmen, too, just like you; small world, huh?) I had to encounter.

Did I ever tell you about the time I did pizza delivery? Maybe I will
sometime. I was robbed twice. I have some stories I could tell....

Maybe I didn't mention the photo pickup and delibvery as well. Or the
time I worked in a place packing photo materials for Sears. Maybe I
should tell you all about when I worked in a tubing department in a
factory that built furnaces and air conditioners. Or the electronics
department where I worked, putting together lights and sirens for
emergency vehicles, packing, welding, and all that sort of thing.

Oops! I think you see those things as stuff I shold be *ashamed* of
doing! I'd bet I was supposed to live like Relf and sponge off of
society instead of doing whatever I wanted/needed to make my own way.
That would be the proud proud thing to do, right?

I'm sorry I might have spoiled your fun for you. I should have told you
about the respectful times I spent in the military, 10 years of it in
several countries in Asia, a short stint in the Middle East, that sort
of thing. Well, I won't bother you with any of that because it's all so
boring. That was just a bunch of hard work, whore-chasing, drunken
ordeals and brawls, travel, seeing different cultures, learning new
things, you know, boring shit.

Maybe I can fill you in on some of the details of the things above
anyway. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Then I can act ashamed and surprised
every time you "embarrass" me with them! OK?

(I'll try to keep this quiet. Just between you and me. Your ammunition
is all wet. Don't try firing it. Who *knows* what'll happen. Probably
not even fire, but if it does, hell, anything could happen. It might
even blow up in your face!)

Sinister Midget's Brother

Feb 11, 2005, 11:48:03 AM2/11/05
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 at 12:23 GMT, flatfish+++ <flat...@linuxmail.org> spat:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:01:38 -0500, Tori Wassermann wrote:

>> Tori Wassermann
>
> You've really stirred up the cola-nuts with that post because you have hit

You spelled "I've" wrong, Flathead.

S.Heenan

Feb 11, 2005, 9:58:07 PM2/11/05
Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> begin S.Heenan wrote:
>

>>Sinister Midget's Brother wrote:

>>>never bothered to even check headers because (hold on to your seat) I
>>>don't care.
>>
>>Just like you don't care about Firefox forwarding search results to a
>>server in Switzerland.
>

> Which is
> a) only in the german Firefox version
> b) configurable
> c) only if you access the german ebay site
> d) you are told before about A and B and C

Ja ? Where in the german version of Firefox is the user "told before
about A and B and C" ?

While you're at it, tell us how to get a Matrox P650 working in
dual-head mode under Suse 9.1.

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 12, 2005, 2:15:22 AM2/12/05
begin S.Heenan wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>> begin S.Heenan wrote:

>>>Just like you don't care about Firefox forwarding search results to a
>>>server in Switzerland.
>>

>> Which is
>> a) only in the german Firefox version
>> b) configurable
>> c) only if you access the german ebay site
>> d) you are told before about A and B and C
>

> Ja ? Where in the german version of Firefox is the user "told before
> about A and B and C" ?

In the documentation? You know, that one you never read, and so were
ignorant about A,B and C
Otherwise you would not have made that idiotic post I responded to, would
you?

> While you're at it, tell us how to get a Matrox P650 working in
> dual-head mode under Suse 9.1.

You may start sucking dicks right now.

--
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Kier

Feb 12, 2005, 4:10:07 AM2/12/05

Is he still dragging up that lying nonsense? What a wanker.

--
Kier

S.Heenan

Feb 12, 2005, 12:20:04 PM2/12/05

pIk claims he can get dual-head video working on the Matrox, yet provides no
proof of his claim. Not today, not ever. Yet you, ever faithful sockpuppet,
applaud his position.

That makes you the equal of pIk.

Be proud.

--
"Even a broken clock is going to be once twice a day." - Jedidiah in
cola

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 12, 2005, 1:22:02 PM2/12/05
begin S.Heenan wrote:

> Kier wrote:

>>> In the documentation? You know, that one you never read, and so were
>>> ignorant about A,B and C
>>> Otherwise you would not have made that idiotic post I responded to,
>>> would you?

Nice how you dropped the thread. Too hot to be caught in Sheenan idiocy
again?

>>> You may start sucking dicks right now.
>>
>> Is he still dragging up that lying nonsense? What a wanker.
>
> pIk claims he can get dual-head video working on the Matrox, yet provides
> no proof of his claim. Not today, not ever.

Right, cretin. Not ever

I told flatfish where he can finds the answers.
You aren't about to tell us that you are even dumber than flattie, are you?

Well, you certainly are. You are just not man enough to admit it
--
"Last I checked, it wasn't the power cord for the Clue Generator that
was sticking up your ass." - John Novak, rasfwrj