[NEWS] The iPod killer could be a Penguin

Sinister Midget

Nov 24, 2006, 9:04:46 PM11/24/06
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/story/6313/

If I lived in Japan, I might start saving up for a Wizpy. Not only
is it an MP3 player for MP#, Ogg, AAC, DivX and JPEG, but there's a
radio receiver built right in. A text viewer too.

The Wizpy comes with a 60GB hard drive and measures in at 8.4 x 4.2
x 1.2cm. A re-worked version of Linux acts as the primary operating
system, allowing for browser, email, and office applications. Of
course, there'll probably be a host of games for it too. But perhaps
the most unique aspect of the Wizpy is its PC abilities. Simply plug
the Wizpy into the USB port of any PC, restart the desktop machine,
and It will boot into the Wizpy Linux operating system. "Hey, you
just turned my PC into a Linux box!!!" Handy if you want to surf the
web from a friends computer whilst remaining in complete digital
secrecy. Oooh, how devilishly clandestine.

--
"In short: just say NO TO DRUGS, and maybe you won't end up like
the Windows people."

Mark Kent

Nov 25, 2006, 2:23:23 AM11/25/06
begin oe_protect.scr
Sinister Midget <phydeaux@manly_mail.net> espoused:

It's fantastic, isn't it? Btw, if you put News rather than NEWS in the
header, I'll put it in the digest. If you keep it as NEWS, then I'll
assume that you don't want it in.

Penalty for private use.