How Has Your Castration Operation Worked Out Roy Schestowitz?

1 view

professor...@yahoo.com

Aug 24, 2007, 4:46:13 PM8/24/07
I am very interested as I plan on having the operation later this
year.
If you don't mind, could you email me the name of the hospital that
did the procedure?
How do you like your new parts? Are they functional to orgasm?

http://www.webservertalk.com/archive230-2007-3-1817752.html

Things are progressing nicely after my castration surgery and I am
finally getting used to being a woman. This is something I have wanted
for so long that I can't even remember the last time I thought of
myself as a man.
Sadly, my Linux trollings have had to be put on the rear burner
because I am so involved with my female transformation and my
engagement to Mark Kent.

As you can see Microsoft is attacking me from all sides and trying to
discredit Linux just because I happen to be a little different.
It takes balls to do what I did and I doubt anyone else in
comp.os.linux.advocacy would have the balls to get castrated for
Linux.
So as I continue learning to be a woman and a good Linux advovate I am
asking for your support.
Please link to my website in all your posts so that I can generate
revenue via hits.
And keep up the good work fighting the Microsoft trolls.

BTW I have been invited to a felching party but I am not sure I know
what felching is?
I know it has something to do with Linux but I am not sure.
Someone said kadaitcha man has a bunch of felchers for friends.

Maybe I should go to the party and see what happens?

Maybe I can pass out some Ubuntu CD's and tell people about Linux.

Hugs and kisses Racine/Roy Schestowitz

http://groups.google.com/group/alabama.general/browse_thread/thread/2e23d9e64bc38aff

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t481190-my-new-life-as-a-female-by-roy-schestowitz-my-felching-party.html

mr.mac...@yahoo.com

Aug 24, 2007, 5:23:00 PM8/24/07

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 24, 2007, 7:22:30 PM8/24/07
____/ professor...@yahoo.com on Friday 24 August 2007 21:46 : \____

> I am very interested as I plan on having the operation later this
> year.
> If you don't mind, could you email me the name of the hospital that
> did the procedure?
> How do you like your new parts? Are they functional to orgasm?

All links and references therein are a case of libel, indentity theft, and
fabrication. It's an attempt at character assassination, which is better off
ignored.

Messages you find on the Web with my name (or identities, unless digitally
signed in a verifiable fashion) are fake.

Many thanks,

Roy

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz
Cpu(s): 27.8%us, 5.1%sy, 1.0%ni, 61.3%id, 4.4%wa, 0.3%hi, 0.2%si, 0.0%st

John Locke

Aug 25, 2007, 1:04:10 AM8/25/07
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:22:30 +0100, Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com>
wrote:

>____/ professor...@yahoo.com on Friday 24 August 2007 21:46 : \____
>
>> I am very interested as I plan on having the operation later this
>> year.
>> If you don't mind, could you email me the name of the hospital that
>> did the procedure?
>> How do you like your new parts? Are they functional to orgasm?
>
>All links and references therein are a case of libel, indentity theft, and
>fabrication. It's an attempt at character assassination, which is better off
>ignored.
>
>Messages you find on the Web with my name (or identities, unless digitally
>signed in a verifiable fashion) are fake.
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Roy

These kind of jerks have no life, no brain and could never get a girl friend
in a million years...thus they resort to character assassination to make
themselves feel better.

This bozo is waste of good oxygen..and for those people who think abortion
is wrong..think again.

The Ghost In The Machine

Aug 24, 2007, 5:40:00 PM8/24/07
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, mr.mac...@yahoo.com
<mr.mac...@yahoo.com>
wrote
on Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:23:00 -0000
<1187990580.5...@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

Close. The "walletectomy" procedure is a well-established
procedure, but it does not involve castration, although
there are numerous side effects. Among them:

[1] Dizziness. The subject, after the operation, might
ask certain repetitive questions as though he were lost.
"Where's it gone off to?" is a typical one.

[2] Anger. The subject will be very unhappy, once he
finds out another walletectomy may be required in the
future to fix problems caused by the first one. But
there's not much that can be done regarding such; both
are necessary.

[3] Puzzlement. The subject might wonder why the procedure
was even necessary, given alternative, more inexpensive
solutions.

[4] Resignation. The subject will also, once explanation given,
no longer resist.

[5] Lack of sex drive. After the procedure, the subject
may have more difficulty than usual finding a mate.

But do not worry. Microsoft has done this millions
of times before. They are experienced at performing
walletectomies, and dealing with side effects.

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
/dev/signature: No such file or directory

Gazwad

Aug 25, 2007, 6:08:56 PM8/25/07
mr.mac...@yahoo.com, the perspiring-ragbag and cum-gargling
crapper-tapper who likes decadent back door ushering with shrews, and
whose partner is a flash-woman with an infectious cradle of filth, wrote
in <1187990580.5...@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

> So you cut your balls off for Linux?
> You must be one sick puppy.

He said nobody else had the balls to do it, now he doesn't either!

is but a dream within a dream.

ml2mst

Aug 26, 2007, 3:24:46 AM8/26/07
Astrosurfer professor...@yahoo.com wrote:

[snip trolling misinformation]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Al the information by the OP are lies!

This person is a pervert, who is obsessed with Homosexuals,
transgenders, GNU/Linux users and is known to be a racist and antisemitist.

You can find some information about this awful character here:

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

The Clogwog poster that appears in these messages, is probably one of
his sock puppets.

I can confirm that Roy Schestowitz is *not* the poster of this
misinformation. Mr. Schestowitz never posts such rubbish.

Yours sincerely,

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
|0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

Clogwog

Aug 26, 2007, 6:12:32 AM8/26/07
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

> Astrosurfer professor...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> [snip trolling misinformation]
>
> Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> Al the information by the OP are lies!
>
> This person is a pervert, who is obsessed with Homosexuals, transgenders,
> GNU/Linux users and is known to be a racist and antisemitist.
>
> You can find some information about this awful character here:
>
> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html
>
> The Clogwog poster that appears in these messages, is probably one of his
> sock puppets.

You stupid cunt!
Jij bent nu echt een platgereden verrotgeneukte klapkut!

Dr. Bill

Aug 26, 2007, 4:20:26 PM8/26/07
"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

The Peter Köhlmann troll feeder strikes again!
The Peter Köhlmann Troll Feeder. Will feed any troll - spares no one, Gives
short shrift to idiots - no mercy Peter Kohlmann is ultra German, and an
ultra-idiot. Rarely is right. He'll admit to using Windows, then in the next
post claim he is not a Windows user. A full blow hypocrite. He enjoys techno
music and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
Nickname: PIK (Peter Idiot Kohlmann), the usenet Nazi and COLA regular. His
known aliases include: Mark Kent, Flatfish, John Bailo,
****ml2mst AKA Marti T. van Lin****
, Oxford, Simon Cooke, Cola_masturbater, Cola_moderator, Jeff Relf, William
Poaster, Roy Culley, Tholan, Snit, and the list goes on. Also see PIK aka
Peter Köhlmann, a confessed closet homosexual, in his lederhosen
http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/Culley_aka_Kohlmann_aka_Kent.jpg
--
Jou Ma se pink en pers poes!

Sara Brown

Sep 3, 2007, 7:59:29 AM9/3/07
So it appears someone concocted this whole story about a "castration
operation" (And doesn`t seem to understand that castration is NOT a
sex change) just to make their anti-computer posting seem more "On
Topic" and be allowed into this group?

Damian

Sep 3, 2007, 12:38:58 PM9/3/07

What is "this group"? The first three are related, the last one probably
wouldn't care about castration and homosexual topics.

traci....@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2007, 3:31:25 PM9/3/07

Couldn't tell you but i did do a google on roy schestowitz+* and this
boy is one strange cat.
It seems that he has castrated himself, or depending upon what version
of the story you read, has had a vetrinarian castrate him
because he is tired of closed source software and wants the world to
know about the Linux system.
It also appears that Roy Schestowitz has gone full gender re-
assignment surgery and is now known as Racine.
Whatever the case, this person, at least from his internet ramblings
appears to be highly unstable and possibly metnally ill.
Here are just a few items I have located with simple google.
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/de0dbfe7ce049fa2?hl=en&

Try these when you need to feel sorry for a person so pathetic that
the word pathetic isn't powerful enough a description.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bhomosexual&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bgay&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Blunatic&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bcastration&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bzealot&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bthief&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bnut&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bscrewball&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bpolice&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Banimal%2Bsex&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bblowjob&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Banal&btnG=Search

BTW what the hell is Linux?

relic

Sep 3, 2007, 3:41:02 PM9/3/07
traci....@yahoo.com wrote:

> BTW what the hell is Linux?

A cult religion.

traci....@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2007, 3:51:49 PM9/3/07
Is this Roy Schestowitz or maybe Homer?

http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8

http://www.jookster.com/viewjook.aspx?pid=2C137767153A4718A3EF5CB28E9C0690&ct=vid&ij=True&doc=4E85DD1E3EB04ABBB1D499A79D0221EC

Just asking because this Linux cult seems very strange to me. Cutting
off ones balls for Linux?
Come on, you can't be serious?
Then again looking at your posting history Roy Schestowitz and Homer,
you must be.
Not only is Roy apparently interested in castrating himself for Linux,
he seems to want to castrate others in the name of Linux as well.

On Sep 3, 7:59 am, Sara Brown <SaraTGi...@aol.com> wrote:

[...]

Peter Köhlmann

Sep 3, 2007, 4:28:01 PM9/3/07
The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

< snip flatfish droppings >

You lately nymshifted to

Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins,
Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz,
Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann,
Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, Bill
Thomson, Billy <billy.the.kidd>,bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison,
Bjarne Jensen, bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, BSEE,
Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles LeGrand, Charlie,
Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Clippy,
Clock King, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common cold,
compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie Titlaand,
Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says, Damian O'Leary, Dana Bush, Danny
Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, Devon Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donn
Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John
Jones, dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters,
Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, frank boson, Franz
Klammer, Fred Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod, George
Cotton, George Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert Hochaim,
gilligan, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Hans Tomlinson, Harry
Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather Trax, Heddy Seafield,
Heidi van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat, high_pain_humper, Hugh Himless,
Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish, IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley,
Jeff Szarka, jjwassermann, Joe Josephson, John, John Shelton, John Smith,
Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose Lopez, juke_joint, kaptain kaput,
Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill, Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz,
Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs, Kenny Dugan, Kent Dorfman, Ken
Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang, Kristen, kumba killington, Kurt Janker,
Kyle Cadet, L Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking
Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les Walton, Leslie Bassman, Lilly,
Lindy, linux.curious, Linux Exposer, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt,
Long, long_tong_ling, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor, Manny,
Mario Fermin, McSwain, mista twista,Mogumbo, Moses, Mooshoo Bong Singh,
mr.macfeelme, narrows_...@yahoo.com, nate_mcspook, Navid Shakibapour,
okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User, Paddy McCrockett,
Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick Landrum, Patty LeGrange,
patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann,
peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung quoak, pickle_pete,
Piss Clam, Poopy Pants McGee, Quimby, Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray
Schitzmepantz, Reporter, Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole,
Richie Spano, Robert Strunk, rothstein_ivan, Roy_Pestowitz,
Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz, Roy.Schavesmewankz, Roy.Schitzowitz,
RP Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt,
schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle, schestowitz, schitzmepantz,
schisterwitz, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Sean,
Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat, sewer_clown, Shelly K.,
Sherlock Holmes , Schlomo Rabinowitz, Simon, Simon Lewis, simply.lisa,
sista sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze, Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis, Stefan
Karstensen, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie, Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen,
Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, stomach.pump, SuckyB, Sue, sue quinterra,
SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzi Wong, Suzie
Wong, Swampee, sylvano12tegriorgriach, Ted Bennington, Terri Sorensen,
Terry Porter, The Beaver, Thorsten, Thorsten Thigpen, Timmy Luncford , Toby
Rastus Roosovelt III, toe.mein, Tomas Bicsak, tomas.bozak, Tomas Dunton,
Tomas Lucatorto, Tori, Tori Wassermann, Torre Stanslaand, Trace Dennison,
Tracee, Traci, traci.alicock, traci.pusey, Traci Spritzendrainer,
trailerpark, Trina Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, Uday
Shankar, victimizedb, victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano,
Walter Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy
Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr, Willy Wong,
wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, Wobbles, wylbur.horseman, Yanick
Schmuley and zyklon_C.
Plus many, many, many more.

This about sums it. Forget anything that idiot writes. It is garbage
--
Ehrman's Commentary:
(1) Things will get worse before they get better.

traci....@yahoo.com

Sep 3, 2007, 4:33:49 PM9/3/07
It seems that you are the troll Peter .
That's a hell of a lot of nyms to keep track of Peter Kohlmann, how do
you mange it?

"ml2mst" <ml2...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

> Astrosurfer professor_castr...@yahoo.com wrote:

> [snip trolling misinformation]

> Ladies and Gentlemen,

> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

> Yours sincerely,

> mr.macfeelme, narrows_whitef...@yahoo.com, nate_mcspook, Navid Shakibapour,

High Plains Thumper

Oct 19, 2007, 4:21:55 AM10/19/07
traci....@yahoo.com using Google-Groups and proxy server
194.57.83.225 wrote:

> It seems that you are the troll Peter . That's a hell of a lot
> of nyms to keep track of Peter Kohlmann, how do you mange it?

<SNIP>

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish)
>> nymshifted:
>>
>> < snip flatfish droppings >
>>
>> You lately nymshifted to
>>
>> Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie
>> Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt,
>> Ana Thema, andyschipowitz, Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie,
>> Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann, Attila, Baba Booey,
>> Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, Bill Thomson,
>> Billy <billy.the.kidd>,bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo,

<SNIP>

>> Walter Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy,
>> Wendy Duzz, Wendy Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy
>> watkins jr, Willy Wong, wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos,
>> wizard.shot, Wobbles, wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley and
>> zyklon_C. Plus many, many, many more.
>>
>> This about sums it. Forget anything that idiot writes. It is
>> garbage

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_d8cc9701b986e1ae6fac6d20356b3380

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
194.57.83.225

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
reported some other data associated with this IP. This
interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
leave a comment.

Geographic Location [France] France (Besan�on, Franche-Comte)
Spider First Seen approximately 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Spider Last Seen within 1 month, 3 weeks
Spider Sightings 27 visit(s)
First Post On approximately 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Last Post On within 1 month, 3 weeks
Form Posts 14 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

--
HPT