Linux Wins, Steve Jobs Flees

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 25, 2011, 9:21:50 AM8/25/11

Santori Kingsley

Aug 25, 2011, 9:43:58 AM8/25/11

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
news:52584336....@schestowitz.com...

idiot + asshole = Roy Schestowitz

Big Steel

Aug 25, 2011, 9:48:50 AM8/25/11
On 8/25/2011 9:21 AM, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

<snipped>

The guy is a total idiot. Everyone knows that Jobs has health issues as
to why he quit.

When someone can make a lying subject post like this, it speaks volumes
about the person's character.

Santori Kingsley

Aug 25, 2011, 9:52:27 AM8/25/11

"Big Steel" <bigon...@big1aaaaa.com> wrote in message

what character? Roy Schestowitz is a lieing piece of shit asshole.

that jackass is allergic to honesty, decency and the truth.

Santori Kingsley

Aug 25, 2011, 10:00:14 AM8/25/11

"Big Steel" <bigon...@big1aaaaa.com> wrote in message

also - most all of the other "advocates" know that Jobs has had health
issues for many years.

not one of the brain washed sheeple in his herd will dare correct the piece
of shit Schestowitz.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 25, 2011, 11:27:23 AM8/25/11
Roy Schestowitz wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Millennial Media: Android Leads All Mobile Platforms with 61% Share
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The latest Millennial Media 'Mobile Mix' has landed today and it shows Android
>| continuing its dominance over all other mobile platforms. According to their
>| ad network metrics, Android has grown 15% month-over-month and now has a 61%
>| share of overall smartphone impressions. Apple comes in at a distant second
>| place with 21% of the market, down six points from the month before. For
>| whatever reason, the dip was considerably bigger than the previous few months
>| which only saw slight 1% declines. Coming in third, RIM and their BlackBerry
>| platform also dipped a point to 14% of the pie.
> `----
>
> http://www.androidguys.com/2011/08/24/millennial-media-android-leads-mobile-platforms-61-share/

Distasteful "Subject" line, Roy.

Nice news, though.

There must be *massive* malware infections going on now!!! :-D

--
The most serious doubt that has been thrown on the authenticity of the
biblical miracles is the fact that most of the witnesses in regard to

chrisv

Aug 25, 2011, 11:42:36 AM8/25/11
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>Distasteful "Subject" line, Roy.

Fixed.

Steven Morganstein

Aug 25, 2011, 11:43:59 AM8/25/11

useless dog shit "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>Distasteful "Subject" line, Roy.
>
> Fixed.

subject line corrected.

Snit

Aug 25, 2011, 11:56:05 AM8/25/11
Roy Schestowitz stated in post 52584336....@schestowitz.com on
8/25/11 6:21 AM:

> Millennial Media: Android Leads All Mobile Platforms with 61% Share
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The latest Millennial Media 'Mobile Mix' has landed today and it shows
> Android
> | continuing its dominance over all other mobile platforms. According to
> their
> | ad network metrics, Android has grown 15% month-over-month and now has a 61%
> | share of overall smartphone impressions. Apple comes in at a distant second
> | place with 21% of the market, down six points from the month before. For
> | whatever reason, the dip was considerably bigger than the previous few
> months
> | which only saw slight 1% declines. Coming in third, RIM and their
> BlackBerry
> | platform also dipped a point to 14% of the pie.
> `----

Your implication that Jobs left Apple over this is just absurd.

I mean, really, how freaking insane are you?

--
🙈🙉🙊

Snit

Aug 25, 2011, 11:56:51 AM8/25/11
Big Steel stated in post NsKdnQcQMqZZz8vT...@earthlink.com on
8/25/11 6:48 AM:

Exactly... Roy Schestowitz repeatedly lies and then runs when asked about
it.

At least he allows me on his show... where I can ask him about this and
other things.

--
🙈🙉🙊

William Poaster

Aug 25, 2011, 12:04:12 PM8/25/11
chrisv wrote:

LMAO

--
In the professional world of astronomy
Linux is ubiquitous.

Clog_-_wog (®)

Aug 25, 2011, 12:45:04 PM8/25/11
"Steven Morganstein" <Steven_Mo...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

subject line corrected.

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 25, 2011, 12:46:39 PM8/25/11

Steven Morganstein

Aug 25, 2011, 12:51:30 PM8/25/11

> It was Jobs himself who said he would leave when he no longer does
> a good job running Apple.

LIAR.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nicoleperlroth/2011/08/24/steve-jobs-resignation-letter/

"To the Apple Board of Directors and the Apple Community: I have always said
if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and
expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know.
Unfortunately, that day has come.

Snit

Aug 25, 2011, 12:59:56 PM8/25/11
Roy Schestowitz stated in post 2804934.B...@schestowitz.com on 8/25/11
9:46 AM:

And you twist this to go from his health to your obsession with this case.

What a repulsive man you are.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Hadron

Aug 25, 2011, 1:14:45 PM8/25/11
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> It was Jobs himself who said he would leave when he no longer does
> a good job running Apple.

My God you're a filthy liar and generally nasty piece of work. Your word
games fool noone. It's perfectly clear to ANYONE that Jobs has left
because of the ILLNESS that has left him UNABLE to continue in the high
pressure role. Under his guardianship Apple have become the richest
company in the world with HUGE cash reserves. Only in COLA would some
graduate from a Polyversity who contributes nothing himself make such
disgusting inuendo about a sick man. Its up there with you claiming MS
were responsible for the Spanair tragedy. You're a nasty piece of work
Schestowitz and people are becoming wise to it. No wonder you're shunned
by the Linux/Gnu community in general.

Snit

Aug 25, 2011, 1:35:13 PM8/25/11
Hadron stated in post g439gpi...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/25/11
10:14 AM:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:
>
>> It was Jobs himself who said he would leave when he no longer does
>> a good job running Apple.
>>

> My God you're a filthy liar and generally nasty piece of work. Your word
> games fool noone. It's perfectly clear to ANYONE that Jobs has left
> because of the ILLNESS that has left him UNABLE to continue in the high
> pressure role.

Not only it is horrible word twisting, it is an outright lie. Jobs did not
say he was not doing a good job:
<http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2011/08/24Letter-from-Steve-Jobs.html>
-----

I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no
longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I
would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day
has come.

-----

He can no longer meet his duties... which is not to say he has not done an
*excellent* job. The BS about him not doing a good job is an out and out
lie.

> Under his guardianship Apple have become the richest company in the world with
> HUGE cash reserves.

And is seen as one of the most innovative companies of the 21st century...
making products which please people more than any other in multiple
industries.

And, really, Apple under Jobs has done more to spread open source projects
on the desktop than Linux has done. Look at WebKit and CUPS - both
Apple-lead projects (which is not to say they started either... or are the
only ones who contribute to either - welcome to the world of open source!)
I bet Apple is also the largest supplier of Apache and many other OSS
projects.

I bet Apple has gotten open source into the hands of more people than any
other desktop maker in history. For Roy to be so anti-Apple is just
bizarre... and for him to lie so much about Apple is, by definition,
dishonest.

> Only in COLA would some graduate from a Polyversity who contributes nothing
> himself make such disgusting inuendo about a sick man. Its up there with you
> claiming MS were responsible for the Spanair tragedy. You're a nasty piece of
> work Schestowitz and people are becoming wise to it. No wonder you're shunned
> by the Linux/Gnu community in general.

I am looking forward to my next meeting with him on his show more and more.
You can bet I will be asking him about this. Much harder to run in a
one-on-one conversation (or really a one-on-one-on-one... sorry Goblin for
not mentioning you - though as you noted you sidelined yourself for much of
the discussion... still, you make a great and fair "moderator").

--
🙈🙉🙊

Clog_-_wog (®)

Aug 25, 2011, 1:44:53 PM8/25/11
"Chris Ahlstrom" <ahls...@xzoozy.com> schreef in bericht

> Roy Schestowitz wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Millennial Media: Android Leads All Mobile Platforms with 61% Share
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| The latest Millennial Media 'Mobile Mix' has landed today and it shows
>>Android
>>| continuing its dominance over all other mobile platforms. According to
>>their
>>| ad network metrics, Android has grown 15% month-over-month and now has a
>>61%
>>| share of overall smartphone impressions. Apple comes in at a distant
>>second
>>| place with 21% of the market, down six points from the month before.
>>For
>>| whatever reason, the dip was considerably bigger than the previous few
>>months
>>| which only saw slight 1% declines. Coming in third, RIM and their
>>BlackBerry
>>| platform also dipped a point to 14% of the pie.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.androidguys.com/2011/08/24/millennial-media-android-leads-mobile-platforms-61-share/
>
> Distasteful "Subject" line, Roy.

Oh dear, you critised your boss!

> Nice news, though.

SLURP

He leaves Apple, (because of cancer) when Apple became the biggest company
in the world, leaving Apple in the capable hands of Tim Cook.
He goes in style, you twit!

> There must be *massive* malware infections going on now!!! :-D

Sure, only it's Linux Android that's under attack now!
Just like Andy Tanenbaum predicted, when Windows became the preferred
desktop OS.

Hadron

Aug 25, 2011, 1:51:55 PM8/25/11
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> writes:

> Distasteful "Subject" line, Roy.
>
> Nice news, though.

Why is someone leaving because of cancer nice news you nasty little
shit?

tactical

Aug 25, 2011, 5:50:16 PM8/25/11
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Distasteful "Subject" line, Roy.
>>
>> Nice news, though.
>>
>> There must be *massive* malware infections going on now!!! :-D
>
> It was Jobs himself who said he would leave when he no longer does
> a good job running Apple.

You ought to be embarrassed by your blatantly intentional dishonesty.

Hadron

Aug 25, 2011, 6:11:47 PM8/25/11
tactical <1@2.3> writes:

A respected journalist, Jack Schofield, said the same when Spamowitz
started claiming that MS were either fully or partly responsible for the
Spanair disaster. When asked for proof or corroberating evidence Roy
slunk off.

Peter Köhlmann

Aug 25, 2011, 6:39:06 PM8/25/11
Hadron wrote:

No, he didn't.
That is just another of your bullshit claims, Hadron Msg-ID Larry

William Poaster

Aug 25, 2011, 6:46:12 PM8/25/11
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

Yup.

The Hadron M$ zealot sucking up to Flatfish yet again.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 25, 2011, 8:37:28 PM8/25/11
Peter K??hlmann wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

And Homer followed up and hammered "Hadron"'s bullshit into the ground.

--
Disco is to music what Etch-A-Sketch is to art.

Snit

Aug 25, 2011, 8:57:58 PM8/25/11
Hadron stated in post j1ippld...@news.eternal-september.org on 8/25/11
3:11 PM:

Roy Schestowitz runs off whenever he asked for evidence.

--
🙈🙉🙊

Homer

Aug 25, 2011, 10:39:48 PM8/25/11
Verily I say unto thee that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

Twice.

But Larry is apparently too stupid to understand Spanair's /own/ press
release, or tell the difference between an OS and a company, or
accurately quote Roy's statement, or recognise his own mistake when it's
pointed out to him, in detail, over and over again.

He's a total fuckwit.

--
K. | A lively young damsel named Menzies
http://slated.org | Inquired: "Do you know what this thenzies?"

William Poaster

Aug 26, 2011, 5:11:18 AM8/26/11
Homer wrote:

Yup, & a brass-bound gold-plated one at that.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 26, 2011, 6:15:31 AM8/26/11
William Poaster wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

What a senseless waste of brass and gold!

--
You have acquired a scroll entitled 'irk gleknow mizk'(n).--More--

This is an IBM Manual scroll.--More--

You are permanently confused.
-- Dave Decot

William Poaster

Aug 26, 2011, 6:51:54 AM8/26/11
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Perhaps I should have said "Fool's Gold", which would be more apt for
that trolling imbecile. <grin>

chrisv

Aug 26, 2011, 8:18:26 AM8/26/11
William Poaster wrote:

>Homer wrote:
>> Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

>>> And Homer followed up and hammered "Hadron"'s bullshit into the
>>> ground.
>>
>> Twice.
>>
>> But Larry is apparently too stupid to understand Spanair's /own/ press
>> release, or tell the difference between an OS and a company, or
>> accurately quote Roy's statement, or recognise his own mistake when it's
>> pointed out to him, in detail, over and over again.
>>
>> He's a total fuckwit.
>
>Yup, & a brass-bound gold-plated one at that.

(Piling on) "Hadron" is a liar. "Hadron" is a POS. 8)

William Poaster

Aug 26, 2011, 8:26:21 AM8/26/11
chrisv wrote:

Synonyms for liar (a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly):

Deceiver, cheat, prevaricator, trickster, Hadron.

Fits right in, doesn't it. <grin>

pork dumpling

Aug 26, 2011, 9:04:25 AM8/26/11

stupid turd "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> William Poaster wrote:
>

>>> He's a total fuckwit.
>>
>>Yup, & a brass-bound gold-plated one at that.
>
> (Piling on) "Hadron" is a liar. "Hadron" is a POS. 8)

still giving dumb willie a nice big SLURP.

sheeesh - don't you ever get tired of making a complete JACKASS out of
yourself turd?

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a piece of shit.

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 26, 2011, 9:01:12 AM8/26/11

<grin>

--
An office party is not, as is sometimes supposed the Managing Director's
chance to kiss the tea-girl. It is the tea-girl's chance to kiss the

pork dumpling

Aug 26, 2011, 9:10:23 AM8/26/11

"Chris Ahlstrom" <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote in message

> William Poaster wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>
>> Perhaps I should have said "Fool's Gold", which would be more apt for
>> that trolling imbecile. <grin>
>
> <grin>

SLURP.

Chris Ahlstrom is a certified fscking pussy. A completely useless asshole
with no spine or backbone.

kingman

Aug 26, 2011, 11:22:15 AM8/26/11