List of Dumb COLA Posters: Saturday the 3rd of January

1 view

cc

Jan 3, 2009, 9:42:43 AM1/3/09
Ranked in order from most dumb to least dumb.

===========

1. Roy Schestowitz
2. Petey Koehlmann
3. Mark Kent
4. Homer
5. High Plains Thumper
6. Terry Porter
7. chrisv
8. William Poaster
9. Gregory Shearman
10. Kelsey Bjarnason

===========

Source code for idiot compilation is available upon request. BSD
License.

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 10:55:39 AM1/3/09
cc <scat...@hotmail.com> writes:

You forgot Chris Ahlstrom. Not the dumbest I grant you but the most
easily lead by the others. He's like their fallguy or prank monkey.

My list in order of dumbness

1 =) High Plains Hypocrite (amazingly wrong all of the time)
1 =) Terry Porter (wrong with just about everything he posts)
3) Willy Poaster (never known him to say anything about anything really)
4) Daylight
5) Daylight
6) Chris Ahlstrom (Not the dumbest I grant you but the most
easily lead by the others. He's like their fallguy or prank monkey.)
7) WronG
8) Ian Hilliard (primarily because he has such a high opinion of
himself and thinks he can manage all projects perfectly...)
9) 7 (He has to be reasonably clever to make such a jack ass of himself
IMO)
6) Mark Kent (His crystal ball never ceases to amaze)

I don't think Roy is dumb, merely loopy. Peter is not dumb just
incapable of realising when he doesn't know something which is very
dangerous in an Engineer.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 3, 2009, 11:52:00 AM1/3/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

What, no Hadron or Snit? Then the list is bogus.

--
Life is not for everyone.

7

Jan 3, 2009, 12:21:24 PM1/3/09
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

I know its bogus because I'm in the column after 6 and there is no 6!!!
LYING BASTARDS!

Message has been deleted

High Plains Thumper

Jan 3, 2009, 12:27:33 PM1/3/09
Hadron wrote:
> cc <scat...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> Ranked in order from most dumb[^h^h^h^hadvocating Linux] to
>> least dumb[^h^h^h^hnumber of Linux posts].

>> ===========
>>
>> 1. Roy Schestowitz 2. Petey Koehlmann 3. Mark Kent 4. Homer
>> 5. High Plains Thumper 6. Terry Porter 7. chrisv 8. William
>> Poaster 9. Gregory Shearman 10. Kelsey Bjarnason
>>
>> ===========
>>
>> Source code for idiot compilation is available upon request.

Anonymous, Anonymous Sender, Borked Pseudo Mail, George Orwell.

>> BSD License.
>
> You forgot Chris Ahlstrom. Not the dumbest I grant you but the
> most easily lead by the others. He's like their fallguy or
> prank monkey.
>
> My list in order of dumbness
>
> 1 =) High Plains Hypocrite (amazingly wrong all of the time)

Hadron claims he is an advocate but behaves most contrary to
that, denigrating advocates. Most recent demonstration of his
trolling accused a poster with language difficulties, inferring
3rd world inferiority mentality:

http://tinyurl.com/3a24nk

[quote]
Hadron wrote:
> I assume from your inability to understand the simplest of
> threads that your first language is not English. And for that,
> I apologise unreservedly for pointing out the holes in your
> vapid posts.

Oh, so now we've gone from idiot to racist, excellent advocacy,
eh Hadron?
[quote]

http://tinyurl.com/5q82u5

[quote]
> I noticed Hadron is still beating on you for the Raphael
> affair. He really loves that. Like when Kelsey offered
> somebody 30 Linux distros, it took at least a year before
> Hadron stopped harping on it. Somehow your list of
> unpronounceable names doesn't bother Hadron, I mean when fishy
> wintrolls nymshift it's ok. And your list is only the tip of
> the iceberg, there must be at least a thousand names by now.
> I've counted about 20 new ones in the last month.

Hadron's only one purpose in life is to pursue advocates like the
soiling in a dirty diaper. Like most trolls, he harps on the most
insignificant of issues, trying to create guilt trips on his
victims. You will notice he does nothing regarding the
nym-shifting trolls, which indicates he is here to troll himself.
Also he gets upset at even pointing out the littlest discrepancy
in his posting style.
[/quote]

http://tinyurl.com/2sv65p

Hadron: "I do admit I troll sometimes. It is amusing to watch
puppets like yourself twitch."

For details, see:

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/hadron-quark-troll.html

--
HPT

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 12:29:14 PM1/3/09
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:

Please post a link to where I am 100% wrong on something I continue to
argue. Don't be shy. I look forward to it. I have mode some blunders,
yes. But rarely continue something where I did get it tits up. The
acronym for Video cards I was wrong on and acknowledged. That was about
it more or less. Am I pretending to be super smart? No. But I do tend to
only mention subjects I am familiar with - hence Peter's silly little
qualifications list. There are things there where HE was wrong and I was
right (swapfile efficiency being one).

I also corrected you on how to correctly remove inits at startup and how
best to install video drivers on Debian. Both of which you acknowledged
in debian newsgroup but denied and lied about in COLA. I wonder why.

--
"The fact that they have been selling alpha HW which cant even make a
phone call? That sounds like successful to me if the aim was to get some

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 12:52:57 PM1/3/09
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gjo79b$suo$3...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 1/3/09 10:29 AM:

Read the thread in CSMA about why I have "taken over" the group. I made
pretty much the same challenge (as I have made before). Those who clearly
loath me failed to find a single lie from me, though they did find a typo!
Steve Carroll, the most rabid of those who follow me around spewing hatred,
even commented:

My sole goal here is to point to Snit's lies... you know,
the ones he constantly claims to never make;)

His sole goal. And he failed, as he has been failing for years. How
humiliating that must be for him. I am cross-posting this to CSMA to make
sure Steve Carroll sees this and offers his version of a "correction", you
know, where he lists all of these lies he has found.

Hint: the list will be {}. Maybe someday Wally will understand what that
means. :)

--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

Steve Carroll

Jan 3, 2009, 1:40:33 PM1/3/09
On Jan 3, 10:52 am, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> "Hadron" <hadronqu...@gmail.com> stated in post
> gjo79b$su...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 1/3/09 10:29 AM:

It was my sole goal in that post regarding my text about your
purposeful misrepresentation, your lie... and I pointed to your lie...
you never did show how Elizabot 'equated' sex with incest as you
claimed on her behalf.

Snit will now be given yet *another* chance to show where Elizabot
equated sex with incest at the time that Snit made this
misrepresentation on her behalf... his failure to do so will be a
tacit admission that he lied.

Snit's "proof" goes here:

Snit runs in 3... 2... 1... LOL!

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 3, 2009, 2:31:51 PM1/3/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> You forgot Chris Ahlstrom. Not the dumbest I grant you but the most

> easily lead by the others. He's like their fallguy or prank monkey.

You misspelled "led".

--
If all the seas were ink, And all the reeds were pens,
And all the skies were parchment, And all the men could write,

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 3, 2009, 2:34:46 PM1/3/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron's only one purpose in life is to pursue advocates like the

> soiling in a dirty diaper.

How can he help it? A diaper is his natural stomping grounds!

> Like most trolls, he harps on the most
> insignificant of issues, trying to create guilt trips on his
> victims.

Yeah, and it's extremely amusing to seehim trying to lay guilt trips on
Tattoo and chrisv LOL.

> http://tinyurl.com/2sv65p
>
> Hadron: "I do admit I troll sometimes. It is amusing to watch
> puppets like yourself twitch."

Must be difficult to do that when LHC's always twitching, himself.

--
You know you're in trouble when...
(1) Your only son tells you he wishes Anita Bryant would mind

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 3, 2009, 2:45:44 PM1/3/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:
>
> Please post a link to where I am 100% wrong on something I continue to
> argue. Don't be shy. I look forward to it. I have mode some blunders,
> yes. But rarely continue something where I did get it tits up. The
> acronym for Video cards I was wrong on and acknowledged. That was about
> it more or less. Am I pretending to be super smart? No. But I do tend to
> only mention subjects I am familiar with - hence Peter's silly little
> qualifications list. There are things there where HE was wrong and I was
> right (swapfile efficiency being one).

It does appear that Chris Arsestrom is attached to Roy's sphincter via
his tongue. Quite amazing as he used to be quite a balanced poster. Now
its just, as you say, snip and hide and giggle while not even bothering
to argue the FACTS presented to him. He rarely, if ever, reads the posts
he replies to. It's almost as if Roy kicks him up his arse and says "go
get Liarmutt, fetch!".
-- Hadron, self-proclaimed "Linux Advocate", in
Message-ID <ghoqsi$4j4$1...@reader.motzarella.org>

> I also corrected you on how to correctly remove inits at startup and how
> best to install video drivers on Debian. Both of which you acknowledged
> in debian newsgroup but denied and lied about in COLA. I wonder why.

Just to clarify, you merely said that my instructions would lead newbies
into dangerous territory (such as logging on as root). Never mind that my
instructions are correct -- they work -- even if not the Debian way to do
it.

So what do then do about it? You tell people here you "schooled" me,
prancing around like an idiot, and then you tell people I'm lying.
And it gets worse from there. A miasma of lies and insult.

Basically, fuck you. You're not deserving of any kind of consideration.

--
I met a wonderful new man. He's fictional, but you can't have everything.
-- Cecelia, "The Purple Rose of Cairo"

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 2:55:42 PM1/3/09
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:
>>
>> Please post a link to where I am 100% wrong on something I continue to
>> argue. Don't be shy. I look forward to it. I have mode some blunders,
>> yes. But rarely continue something where I did get it tits up. The
>> acronym for Video cards I was wrong on and acknowledged. That was about
>> it more or less. Am I pretending to be super smart? No. But I do tend to
>> only mention subjects I am familiar with - hence Peter's silly little
>> qualifications list. There are things there where HE was wrong and I was
>> right (swapfile efficiency being one).
>
> It does appear that Chris Arsestrom is attached to Roy's sphincter via
> his tongue. Quite amazing as he used to be quite a balanced poster. Now
> its just, as you say, snip and hide and giggle while not even bothering
> to argue the FACTS presented to him. He rarely, if ever, reads the posts
> he replies to. It's almost as if Roy kicks him up his arse and says "go
> get Liarmutt, fetch!".
> -- Hadron, self-proclaimed "Linux Advocate", in
> Message-ID <ghoqsi$4j4$1...@reader.motzarella.org>

Your point is? My text above accurately sums you up. You even supported
Roy Colley registering a gmail account in Erik's name for sinister
purposes. Unbelievable. My views on your posts are in no way
representative of my views on Linux as an OS : yet you try to combine
the two.

>> I also corrected you on how to correctly remove inits at startup and how
>> best to install video drivers on Debian. Both of which you acknowledged
>> in debian newsgroup but denied and lied about in COLA. I wonder why.
>
> Just to clarify, you merely said that my instructions would lead newbies
> into dangerous territory (such as logging on as root). Never mind
> that my

Huh? You provide zero context. I informed you that YOUR way would
potentially hose Debian systems.

> instructions are correct -- they work -- even if not the Debian way to do
> it.

Wrong. See above or go Google it. You were wrong. End of story. Your
inability to accept that in COLA shows you for the pretend wannabe you
are IMO: much better to say "yes, you were right. But you won't in COLA
because you feel the need to suck up to morons like Tatttoo Vampire, Roy
and High Plains Hypocrite for some reason known only to yourself.

You even, in COLA, pretended I did not even use Debian or know ANYTHING
about it. Why is anybodies guess. Only you can know why you are
deceitful all the time.

> So what do then do about it? You tell people here you "schooled" me,
> prancing around like an idiot, and then you tell people I'm lying.

I did and you do. See above for examples of you lying.

Where are these DDD features not found in Visual Studio for example?
Come one. Prove to use you REALLY had some features and that you were
not just making things up again to appear really OSS and clued in.

> And it gets worse from there. A miasma of lies and insult.
>
> Basically, fuck you. You're not deserving of any kind of
> consideration.

You're making things up again. Why do you do it?

Oh and your hypocrisy is on show again as, once more, you revert to
gutter language along with "fuckhead" and "cunt" which you like to throw
around with abandon too.

--
"By your and your buddies references, marketshare.hitslink.com, it has
moved from .43 to .68 over the last year. Increasing by 58% over the last

Sinister Midget

Jan 3, 2009, 3:22:37 PM1/3/09
On 2009-01-03, Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> claimed:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> You forgot Chris Ahlstrom. Not the dumbest I grant you but the most
>> easily lead by the others. He's like their fallguy or prank monkey.
>
> You misspelled "led".

Quack's not the dumbest, I grant you, but the most easily made fun of
because he hands you the punchline every time.

--
A good composer does not imitate; he steals.
-- Igor Stravinsky

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 3:27:34 PM1/3/09
Sinister Midget <fardb...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 2009-01-03, Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> claimed:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
>> this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> You forgot Chris Ahlstrom. Not the dumbest I grant you but the most
>>> easily lead by the others. He's like their fallguy or prank monkey.
>>
>> You misspelled "led".
>
> Quack's not the dumbest, I grant you, but the most easily made fun of
> because he hands you the punchline every time.

Had I been saying I am the cleverest or he is the dumbest and then I
made a spelling mistake you would have a point. But I didn't do
*either*.

Oh dear me. "advocates" fail again!

--
"I really think XP is going to be a flop. Between the glut of hardware out
there (and slowing down of purchasing), and the fact that W2K is

DFS

Jan 3, 2009, 4:29:14 PM1/3/09
Hadron wrote:

> Where are these DDD features not found in Visual Studio for example?
> Come one. Prove to use you REALLY had some features and that you were
> not just making things up again to appear really OSS and clued in.

Proof of their bullshit is Kryptonite to these cola "thoopermen"

Steve Mackay

Jan 3, 2009, 6:01:42 PM1/3/09

Poor snit. He just doesn't understand that just because he denies his
lies, doesn't negate them as lies.

Yes, we have shown you your lies, right sigmond?

William Poaster

Jan 3, 2009, 6:08:07 PM1/3/09

They're listed here, along with the 'cc' troll:
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/search?q=cc

# Microsoft apologist
# Pretends to be OS neutral - fails miserably

--
No room for the horrors
of Micro$oft here!

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 6:14:27 PM1/3/09
"Steve Mackay" <mackay...@att.net> stated in post
YbS7l.8013$pr6....@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com on 1/3/09 4:01 PM:

>>> I also corrected you on how to correctly remove inits at startup and how
>>> best to install video drivers on Debian. Both of which you acknowledged
>>> in debian newsgroup but denied and lied about in COLA. I wonder why.
>>
>> Read the thread in CSMA about why I have "taken over" the group. I made
>> pretty much the same challenge (as I have made before). Those who clearly
>> loath me failed to find a single lie from me, though they did find a typo!
>> Steve Carroll, the most rabid of those who follow me around spewing hatred,
>> even commented:
>>
>> My sole goal here is to point to Snit's lies... you know,
>> the ones he constantly claims to never make;)
>>
>> His sole goal. And he failed, as he has been failing for years. How
>> humiliating that must be for him. I am cross-posting this to CSMA to make
>> sure Steve Carroll sees this and offers his version of a "correction", you
>> know, where he lists all of these lies he has found.
>>
>> Hint: the list will be {}. Maybe someday Wally will understand what that
>> means. :)
>>

> Poor snit. He just doesn't understand that just because he denies his
> lies, doesn't negate them as lies.

I am just amused at how amazingly incompetent you and your "friends" are.
With all of your vast knowledge and talent, you, Carroll, Wally, Tim Adams,
and Alan Baker fail - horribly - to show any lies from me. Any. Sure, you
make accusations, such as the one you reference below from *years* ago.
Yawn. At least be a little more creative with your bogus accusations.

Why is it you all brag about how incompetent you are? Face it, if you could
trade your left arms to *actually* show a lie from me you each would. You
would do it if if cost you each an arm and a leg. Literally. But you all
utterly and completely fail to do so. You must be the most incompetent
bunch of fools in the world.

Prove me wrong and actually show one of the alleged lies.

But you will not.

100% predictable.

Half the debates - or more - I have with you fools is you making accusations
and slapping each other on the back while I simply ask you to support your
accusations. And you fools fail *every* time. Utter incompetence on your
part.

Oh.

Really utter dishonesty. Why can't you even try to be honest?

Want an example. Easy. Read the quote above:

My sole goal here is to point to Snit's lies... you know,
the ones he constantly claims to never make;)

When I called Carroll on that complete and utter BS he claimed he was in
reference to a single alleged lie I repeatedly refuted in *2004*. Now why
he would bring up accusations from then... well.. who knows. It is Steve
Carroll and he is insane. A debate that in some ways referenced that one
was mentioned and he lost the context. Whatever. But his clear lie is when
he said his sole purpose is to point out my alleged "lies"... the "ones"...
he clearly was in reference to plural.

And yet when called on it he says he meant a single claim I made in 2004.
And repeatedly was able to completely defend.

Now, seriously, do you think Carroll is so stupid as to have done that as an
error? No. He simply was lying about my alleged dishonest and folded when I
called him on it.

Folded and ran like a scared bunny.

> Yes, we have shown you your lies, right sigmond?

--
"For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user

Steve Mackay

Jan 3, 2009, 6:33:04 PM1/3/09
Snit wrote:
> "Steve Mackay" <mackay...@att.net> stated in post
> YbS7l.8013$pr6....@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com on 1/3/09 4:01 PM:

>>> Read the thread in CSMA about why I have "taken over" the group. I made
>>> pretty much the same challenge (as I have made before). Those who clearly
>>> loath me failed to find a single lie from me, though they did find a typo!
>>> Steve Carroll, the most rabid of those who follow me around spewing hatred,
>>> even commented:
>>>
>>> My sole goal here is to point to Snit's lies... you know,
>>> the ones he constantly claims to never make;)
>>>
>>> His sole goal. And he failed, as he has been failing for years. How
>>> humiliating that must be for him. I am cross-posting this to CSMA to make
>>> sure Steve Carroll sees this and offers his version of a "correction", you
>>> know, where he lists all of these lies he has found.
>>>
>>> Hint: the list will be {}. Maybe someday Wally will understand what that
>>> means. :)
>>>

>> Poor snit. He just doesn't understand that just because he denies his
>> lies, doesn't negate them as lies.
>
> I am just amused at how amazingly incompetent you and your "friends" are.

Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

> With all of your vast knowledge and talent, you, Carroll, Wally, Tim Adams,
> and Alan Baker fail - horribly - to show any lies from me.

Again, just because you deny them, doesn't negate the fact that they are
indeed lies.

> Any. Sure, you
> make accusations, such as the one you reference below from *years* ago.
> Yawn. At least be a little more creative with your bogus accusations.

They aren't bogus, nor accusations. They are

> Why is it you all brag about how incompetent you are? Face it, if you could
> trade your left arms to *actually* show a lie from me you each would. You
> would do it if if cost you each an arm and a leg. Literally. But you all
> utterly and completely fail to do so. You must be the most incompetent
> bunch of fools in the world.
>
> Prove me wrong and actually show one of the alleged lies.

I have shown your lies in regards to PDF forging, sockpuppetry, etc.. I
wont again get in to your cyclical arguments. Sorry mikey, you're not
worth that much of my time. What use is it, if you deny indisputable
facts? You're just under the false impression that someone believes you.
Sorry, but beyond your sock puppets, it just ain't happening mikey.

> But you will not.

But I have. Just because you deny it, doesn't negate it.

> 100% predictable.

That I've shown you in the past to be a pathological liar, sock
puppeteer and other dishonest activities? That certainly is predictable.

> Half the debates - or more - I have with you fools is you making accusations
> and slapping each other on the back while I simply ask you to support your
> accusations. And you fools fail *every* time. Utter incompetence on your
> part.

No. But I'm sure you'll continue to deny your lies. Now THAT is
predictable. Dishonest, but very predictable.

> Oh.
>
> Really utter dishonesty.

Yes, it's something you know, oh too well.

> Why can't you even try to be honest?

I don't need to try. It comes natural. I'm nothing if not honest.

> Want an example.

I don't require any more examples of you being dishonest. I've seen more
than my share. But thank you for the offer.

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 6:37:30 PM1/3/09
Steve Mackay <mackay...@att.net> writes:

What lies? Seriously. Don't *prove* they are lies. Just post a link to
something you *think* is a lie. Let us others decide. It should be
interesting. But you can not and I suspect you will not.

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 6:39:58 PM1/3/09
"Steve Mackay" <mackay...@att.net> stated in post
TAS7l.16724$ZP4....@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com on 1/3/09 4:33 PM:

Hey, lots of accusations of from you but you were too incompetent to
actually quote a lie from me. Hey, you can use Carroll's technique of
dredging up a quote from, say, 4 or 5 years ago and demanding I do research
for you to re-support some comment of mine from then. He *loves* that game.
Then I point out that if I really was the liar he said I was then he would
be able to find a recent lie - say from the last six months or so... after
all, it is not like I do not post a lot, right? Then Steve insists that the
alleged lie he "found" (really, fabricated) from years ago is "proof" that I
am someone who lies *all the time*.

Yeah, he loves that game. Want to play it with him? Clearly you do not
want to back up your accusations against me. Heck, even you know you can
not. Not even you believe your claims. Clearly. If you did you would
easily show my alleged lies.

--
When thinking changes your mind, that's philosophy.
When God changes your mind, that's faith.

RonB

Jan 3, 2009, 6:39:19 PM1/3/09
Steve Mackay wrote:

> I don't require any more examples of you being dishonest. I've seen more
> than my share. But thank you for the offer.

That's Snit's MO, twisting your words to win a straw man argument. But let's
all just try to get along here, and sing Snit's Anthem... it's called...

Linux is not pretty enough
(sung to the tune "Am I not Pretty Enough?)

Linux ain't pretty enough
The UI is "oh so broken"
And I lie too much
Leave no FUD unspoken
But I just make you laugh
Should I lie much harder?
Why do you see right through me?

I piss, I moan, I sit on my ass and groan,
I troll, I FUD, I fill this place with crud,
I twist, I turn, and always fail to learn,
I lie as hard as I can

Linux ain't pretty enough
The UI is "oh so broken"
And I lie too much
Leave no FUD unspoken
But I just make you laugh
Should I lie much harder?
Why do you see right through me?

I stand, I fall, I find it hard to crawl,
I snot, I drool, and slobber like a fool,
I bitch, I whine, I repeat the same old lines,
I lie as hard as I can

Linux ain't pretty enough
The UI is "oh so broken"
And I lie so much
I leave no FUD unspoken
But I just make you laugh
Should I lie much harder?
Why do you see right through me?

Why do you see... why do you see... why do you see right through me?

Why do you see... why do you see... why do you see right through me?

Why do you see... why do you see... why do you see right through me?

Why do you see... why do you see... why do you see right through me?

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 6:54:25 PM1/3/09
"RonB" <ronb02...@gmail.com> stated in post
gjot4m$79l$1...@reader.motzarella.org on 1/3/09 4:39 PM:

> Steve Mackay wrote:
>
>> I don't require any more examples of you being dishonest. I've seen more
>> than my share. But thank you for the offer.
>
> That's Snit's MO, twisting your words to win a straw man argument.

And here is an example of my doing so.

Wait.

You offered no example.

Damn!

Why is it all these trolls who accuse me of doing wrong can never find an
example. Man, you must be completely incompetent.

--
One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 3, 2009, 6:54:33 PM1/3/09
Hadron wrote:

Leave it to Hadron Quark, the "true linux advocate", "kernel
hacker", "emacs user", "swapfile expert", "X specialist", "CUPS
guru", "USB-disk server admin", "defragger professional", "newsreader
magician", "hardware maven", "time coordinator", "email sage", "tripwire
wizard", "Pulseaudio rockstar" and "OSS culling committee chairman" Hadron
Quark, aka Hans Schneider, aka Richard, aka Damian O'Leary, aka Steve
Townsend, aka Ubuntu King
to ride to the rescue of Snot Michael Glasser

Pathetic

There have been *hundreds* of links proving that Michael Glasser is one of
the worst liars in usenet history. And the usual MO of Snot Glasser and
his troll supporters like Hadron Quark is to simply snip them and pretend
they never existed

--
Law of Probable Dispersal:
Whatever it is that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 7:02:57 PM1/3/09
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gjosrs$pq6$1...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 1/3/09 4:37 PM:

>>> I am just amused at how amazingly incompetent you and your "friends" are.
>>
>> Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.
>>
>>> With all of your vast knowledge and talent, you, Carroll, Wally, Tim Adams,
>>> and Alan Baker fail - horribly - to show any lies from me.
>>
>> Again, just because you deny them, doesn't negate the fact that they
>> are indeed lies.
>
> What lies? Seriously. Don't *prove* they are lies. Just post a link to
> something you *think* is a lie. Let us others decide. It should be
> interesting. But you can not and I suspect you will not.

I and others have been shoving their accusations in their faces. Mocking
them. Noting that if they were right then they must be completely
incompetent because they cannot find an example. This is like a politician
challenging the media to catch him cheating on his wife... stupid to do if
he is really cheating or even doing anything else grossly immoral.

But I have nothing to worry about. They cannot find an example. Steve
Carroll, Wally, Tim Adams, Sandman, RonB, and Steve Mackay have all run
around slapping each other's back for their grand "outting" of my lies...
but they cannot find a single quote of mine that is dishonest.

Sandman sorta tried: he pointed to his own site ... but he failed to find
quotes from me.

Carroll sorta tried: he pointed to a debate from, I kid you not, 2004... and
I quickly showed half a dozen times or so where I supported the claims he
said were dishonest.

Wally sorta tried: he made arguments with errors in reasoning and knowledge
a third grader would not make... errors in understanding the concept of
items being "synonymous" and what figurative language is.

Tim Adams pretended to try... but he just name called, really.

Why are these guys so amazingly incompetent? If I was as they say proving
it would be trivial but they cannot. Even with me mocking their failure and
with their clear and unambiguously very strong desire (which they will
deny), they utterly fail.

If they could trade their left arms to prove their cases against me they
would. In the end, though, they just repeatedly fail.

The funny thing is several will respond to this post and give excuses for
their failure: lack of desire to support their outrageous accusations,
claims that they already supported their accusations but - oddly enough -
they cannot find the message on the Google archive... whatever. Just
excuses. No quotes from me doing as they say.

--
God made me an atheist - who are you to question his authority?

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 7:04:04 PM1/3/09
RonB <ronb02...@gmail.com> writes:

> Steve Mackay wrote:
>
>> I don't require any more examples of you being dishonest. I've seen more
>> than my share. But thank you for the offer.
>
> That's Snit's MO, twisting your words to win a straw man argument. But let's
> all just try to get along here, and sing Snit's Anthem... it's
> called...

What MO? I share his frustration listening to you Loonies. All he has
said is that a more consistent UI is better. I agree. As do most
industry lumaries or anyone with a SW Eng background. Hell, a man off
the street would agree.

> Linux is not pretty enough
> (sung to the tune "Am I not Pretty Enough?)

Your song really does suck. It's not even slightly amusing.

> Linux ain't pretty enough
> The UI is "oh so broken"
> And I lie too much

Please point to one post where he lies as you say. I would be interested
to see his lies and if its so, be the first to condemn him.

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 7:04:51 PM1/3/09
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
495ffab9$0$31327$9b4e...@newsspool4.arcor-online.net on 1/3/09 4:54 PM:

>>> Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment.

>>> Again, just because you deny them, doesn't negate the fact that they
>>> are indeed lies.
>>
>> What lies? Seriously. Don't *prove* they are lies. Just post a link to
>> something you *think* is a lie. Let us others decide. It should be
>> interesting. But you can not and I suspect you will not.
>
> Leave it to Hadron Quark, the "true linux advocate", "kernel
> hacker", "emacs user", "swapfile expert", "X specialist", "CUPS
> guru", "USB-disk server admin", "defragger professional", "newsreader
> magician", "hardware maven", "time coordinator", "email sage", "tripwire
> wizard", "Pulseaudio rockstar" and "OSS culling committee chairman" Hadron
> Quark, aka Hans Schneider, aka Richard, aka Damian O'Leary, aka Steve
> Townsend, aka Ubuntu King
> to ride to the rescue of Snot Michael Glasser
>
> Pathetic
>
> There have been *hundreds* of links proving that Michael Glasser is one of
> the worst liars in usenet history. And the usual MO of Snot Glasser and
> his troll supporters like Hadron Quark is to simply snip them and pretend
> they never existed

Yup... hundreds of links but you are too incompetent to find a single one.

Amazing.

Why are you so happy to claim to be *that* incompetent?

Hundreds of links.... and Peter Köhlmann cannot find a single one.

Even with my taunting him and mocking his failure.

Too damned funny.

--
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 7:05:43 PM1/3/09
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:

Well, RonB is famous for being WronG. The others all seem to be the same
man to me.

--
"Do a screen-shot of a text. Now disable anti-aliasing. Do again screen-shot of same text. Compare both. They are exactly the same."
Peter Koehlmann, COLA, explaining Anti Aliasing ....

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 7:08:06 PM1/3/09
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gjoudo$a2l$1...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 1/3/09 5:04 PM:

RonB will fail to find one of these allegedly dishonest posts.

I am thumbing my nose at him; openly mocking his failure. Taunting him in a
way that is frankly foolish.

But yet he will still fail. Oh, he might offer excuses... maybe play the
same game Peter Köhlmann just played... claiming that there are many links
he could point to.

But in the end, of course, RonB will not point to a single quote of *mine*
where I did as he says. Not one.

So if he is not lying then he is pathetically incompetent.

And I openly mock and laugh at his failure.

--
"And so, in no sense, is stability a reason to move to a new version. Itąs
never a reason." - Bill Gates

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 7:08:14 PM1/3/09
Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@arcor.de> writes:

Then please repost ONE.

Just one. I have seen nothing. Only arseholes like you whining and
whinging because he calmly out debated you on such subjects as user
interface design issues. Which, like anti aliasing, you appeared to know
nothing about. It's no shame on you - one can only hope you learnt from
the links provided and the clear explanations.

I suspect you wont. Because I am sure you are lying. I do not expect you
to prove me wrong.

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 7:10:56 PM1/3/09
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gjoulg$a2l$3...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 1/3/09 5:08 PM:

>>> What lies? Seriously. Don't *prove* they are lies. Just post a link to
>>> something you *think* is a lie. Let us others decide. It should be
>>> interesting. But you can not and I suspect you will not.
>>
>> Leave it to Hadron Quark, the "true linux advocate", "kernel
>> hacker", "emacs user", "swapfile expert", "X specialist", "CUPS
>> guru", "USB-disk server admin", "defragger professional", "newsreader
>> magician", "hardware maven", "time coordinator", "email sage", "tripwire
>> wizard", "Pulseaudio rockstar" and "OSS culling committee chairman" Hadron
>> Quark, aka Hans Schneider, aka Richard, aka Damian O'Leary, aka Steve
>> Townsend, aka Ubuntu King
>> to ride to the rescue of Snot Michael Glasser
>>
>> Pathetic
>>
>> There have been *hundreds* of links proving that Michael Glasser is one of
>> the worst liars in usenet history. And the usual MO of Snot Glasser and
>> his troll supporters like Hadron Quark is to simply snip them and pretend
>> they never existed
>
> Then please repost ONE.
>
> Just one. I have seen nothing. Only arseholes like you whining and
> whinging because he calmly out debated you on such subjects as user
> interface design issues. Which, like anti aliasing, you appeared to know
> nothing about. It's no shame on you - one can only hope you learnt from
> the links provided and the clear explanations.
>
> I suspect you wont. Because I am sure you are lying. I do not expect you
> to prove me wrong.

Just in case someone actually believes Peter and RonB and the other trolls
who lash out... I have been just openly mocking them and their complete and
utter incompetence at being able to find that "ONE" post. They cannot.

I bet eventually someone will try... and point to a post from no less than 3
years ago and then say that if I am not willing to dredge up evidence for
some long irrelevant comment that this must prove I am as they say. I have
seen that game played before... but just wait for it. It is one of CSMA's
favorites.

--
The direct use of physical force is so poor a solution to the problem of
limited resources that it is commonly employed only by small children and

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 7:13:29 PM1/3/09
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gjougp$a2l$2...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 1/3/09 5:05 PM:

RonB is often wrong, but he is not outright malicious and hateful as are
some of the others. He does not target people's personal lives, at least
not on a regular bases. He does not hunt down other forums where his
"enemies" have posted and target them simply because he has not been given
enough attention recently (Steve Carroll did that when I went a while not
posting to him). He does not accuse people of emailing his family (as Steve
Carroll did) nor of actually hunting down family members and emailing them
with lies (as Sandman did with me - he emailed my wife!).

RonB is not in the same class as the others I list, even if he is not
exactly a model citizen.

--
"If you have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan Simpson

Hadron

Jan 3, 2009, 7:35:43 PM1/3/09
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:

I would concur. However, having seen High Plains Hypocrite recently,
one can never tell.

--
"You're a condescending, arrogant asshole, Quack."
-- Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> in alt.os.linux.ubuntu, comp.os.linux.advocacy

High Plains Thumper

Jan 3, 2009, 7:39:17 PM1/3/09
Snit wrote:

> I and others have been shoving their accusations in their
> faces. Mocking them. Noting that if they were right then
> they must be completely incompetent because they cannot find
> an example. This is like a politician challenging the media
> to catch him cheating on his wife... stupid to do if he is
> really cheating or even doing anything else grossly immoral.
>
> But I have nothing to worry about. They cannot find an
> example. Steve Carroll, Wally, Tim Adams, Sandman, RonB, and
> Steve Mackay have all run around slapping each other's back
> for their grand "outting" of my lies... but they cannot find a
> single quote of mine that is dishonest.

What does your incessant off-topic rants with CSMA posters have
to do with "comparison of the benefits of Linux compared to other
operating systems" and with your crosspost from CSMA, "a place to
carry out discussion about the Macintosh computer family and
software in comparison with computers and software from other
companies"?

I only see one dishonest person, and that is YOU.

[rest of incessant ramblings deleted]

--
HPT

Steve Carroll

Jan 3, 2009, 7:56:30 PM1/3/09
On Jan 3, 4:14 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> "Steve Mackay" <mackay.st...@att.net> stated in post
> YbS7l.8013$pr6.2...@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com on 1/3/09 4:01 PM:

> >> Read the thread in CSMA about why I have "taken over" the group.  I made
> >> pretty much the same challenge (as I have made before).  Those who clearly
> >> loath me failed to find a single lie from me, though they did find a typo!
> >> Steve Carroll, the most rabid of those who follow me around spewing hatred,
> >> even commented:
>
> >>     My sole goal here is to point to Snit's lies... you know,
> >>     the ones he constantly claims to never make;)
>
> >> His sole goal.  And he failed, as he has been failing for years.  How
> >> humiliating that must be for him.  I am cross-posting this to CSMA to make
> >> sure Steve Carroll sees this and offers his version of a "correction", you
> >> know, where he lists all of these lies he has found.
>
> >> Hint: the list will be {}.  Maybe someday Wally will understand what that
> >> means.  :)
>
> > Poor snit. He just doesn't understand that just because he denies his
> > lies, doesn't negate them as lies.
>
> I am just amused at how amazingly incompetent you and your "friends" are.

Said the guy who was just busted over a lie he told about a female
poster and his favorite topic, incest.

(snip Snit's feeble attempts to run from his lie he falsely believes
has an expiration date)

Steve Carroll

Jan 3, 2009, 8:09:40 PM1/3/09
On Jan 3, 4:37 pm, Hadron <hadronqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve Mackay <mackay.st...@att.net> writes:
> > Snit wrote:
> >> "Steve Mackay" <mackay.st...@att.net> stated in post
> >> YbS7l.8013$pr6.2...@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com on 1/3/09 4:01 PM:

Take the one under discussion right now by me. Snit has been talking
about his favorite topic again recently, incest. Due to another poster
bringing something up I was doing a little google research on where a
particular part of the argument got started and spotted a lie by Snit
that he is still running from. He said that a female poster named
Elizabot equated sex with incest... but he never showed how this
alleged "fact" got established. I happen to know this is the case bto
the point where I will claim that Snit can't prove this alleged
"fact", that is is lying.

> Seriously. Don't *prove* they are lies. Just post a link to
> something you *think* is a lie.

No sweat... I know this is a lie... Snit wrote to Elizabot:

"The fact that *you* equate sex with incest is not my problem".

There is no "fact" that shows Elizabot equated sex with incest. If
this "fact" exists then Snit should be able to point to how he
established it AS a "fact". If he can't, he is obviously lying. Of
course, you have to know what a "fact" is and you need to be honest
when you approach this... unfortunately, you don't qualify, Hadron
(yes, I've seen how dishonest you are). But hey.... here, you have a
chance to redeem yourself in my eyes.

> Let us others decide. It should be
> interesting. But you can not and I suspect you will not.

Done... now let's see if you can put the onus onto Snit where it
rightfully belongs or if you are just going to continue to pretend
he's honest in the face of an outright lie.

Steve Carroll

Jan 3, 2009, 8:11:56 PM1/3/09

Forgot the link:

<BD906061.9AED%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 8:20:29 PM1/3/09
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
gjp0fm$flp$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/3/09 5:39 PM:

You just accused me of being dishonest. Again. But you forgot the
*evidence*.

Quote this alleged dishonesty!

Oh, and *your* post was off topic, too!

--
BU__SH__

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 9:26:02 PM1/3/09
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
gjp0fm$flp$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/3/09 5:39 PM:

> Snit wrote:

What does your rant, above, have to do with Linux or OS X?

Oh.

You are a hypocrite.

Got it!

--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

Snit

Jan 3, 2009, 9:26:38 PM1/3/09
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> stated in post
gjp091$tn7$1...@edwardhall.motzarella.org on 1/3/09 5:35 PM:

He is sinking lower and lower... but I would say still far above the scum of
CSMA and even some of COLA.

William Poaster

Jan 4, 2009, 7:02:26 AM1/4/09

He crossposted another thread to: home.repair,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,
rec.food.cooking,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic,rec.sport.pro-wrestling.fantasy,
uk.media.tv.misc

The guy's a lunatic.

> [rest of incessant ramblings deleted]

chrisv

Jan 4, 2009, 4:12:46 PM1/4/09
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Hadron quacked:

>> What lies? Seriously. Don't *prove* they are lies. Just post a link to
>> something you *think* is a lie. Let us others decide. It should be
>> interesting. But you can not and I suspect you will not.
>
> Leave it to Hadron Quark, the "true linux advocate", "kernel hacker",
> "emacs user", "swapfile expert", "X specialist", "CUPS guru", "USB-disk
> server admin", "defragger professional", "newsreader magician",
> "hardware maven", "time coordinator", "email sage", "tripwire wizard",
> "Pulseaudio rockstar" and "OSS culling committee chairman" Hadron Quark,
> aka Hans Schneider, aka Richard, aka Damian O'Leary, aka Steve Townsend,
> aka Ubuntu King
> to ride to the rescue of Snot Michael Glasser
>
> Pathetic
>
> There have been *hundreds* of links proving that Michael Glasser is one
> of the worst liars in usenet history. And the usual MO of Snot Glasser
> and his troll supporters like Hadron Quark is to simply snip them and
> pretend they never existed

That's why "Hadron" Quack likes him - they belong to the same shitty
liar's club. I wouldn't doubt if they try to out-do each other in the
number of lies they tell each day.

Hadron

Jan 4, 2009, 4:16:00 PM1/4/09
chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> writes:

Well, you wont mind posting a link to one then would you?

--
"Are Linux systems perfect. Uh, no."
-- Rick <no...@nomail.com> in comp.os.linux.advocacy

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 4, 2009, 4:51:32 PM1/4/09
Hadron wrote:

Certainly, Hadron Quark.
After you supported your claims for the very first time with so much as a
shred of evidence

Now shout "EXIF" like your ass-buddy Snot Michael Glasser did
--
Avoid reality at all costs.

Snit

Jan 4, 2009, 5:11:04 PM1/4/09
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
49612f64$0$32663$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 1/4/09 2:51 PM:

You sure beg for my attention a lot.

--
Dear Aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1123221217782777472

Hadron

Jan 4, 2009, 5:15:03 PM1/4/09
Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@arcor.de> writes:

I have posted links many times.

--
"Poor fishfarb! Pissed because s/h/it doesn't get all the attention s/h/it craves due to wise use of filtering."
-- Sinister Midget <fardb...@gmail.com> trying to impress Willy Filters in comp.os.linux.advocacy

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 4, 2009, 5:22:21 PM1/4/09
Hadron wrote:

You have posted extremely rarely *any* links. Certainly *never* when asked
to prove your outlandish claims.
And when you did, the links did not contain what you claimed they did.
Same technique Snot Michael Glasser employs. Others call that "outright
lying" and "extreme dishonesty"

And just to have a prime example of your ass-buddy Snot Michael Glasser
lies: Look up the "EXIF" threads, where Michael Glasser lied constantly,
from start to end. He has not been truthful with *anything* there
--
You're genuinely bogus.

Hadron

Jan 4, 2009, 5:26:03 PM1/4/09
Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@arcor.de> writes:

Liar.

> And when you did, the links did not contain what you claimed they did.

Liar.

> Same technique Snot Michael Glasser employs. Others call that "outright
> lying" and "extreme dishonesty"

You are a liar, and anything you say on the subject is to be ignored.

> And just to have a prime example of your ass-buddy Snot Michael Glasser
> lies: Look up the "EXIF" threads, where Michael Glasser lied constantly,
> from start to end. He has not been truthful with *anything* there

You are a liar and nothing you say will change that.

--
"Off the top of my head, I can't tell you which sites. They are ones that
throw up some kind of dialog, I change the user agent and look at them

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 4, 2009, 5:32:57 PM1/4/09
Hadron wrote:

You could prove it with providing links. And yet you don't

>> And when you did, the links did not contain what you claimed they did.
>
> Liar.

Oh, you could *again* prove it with providing links. You don't. Strange,
isn't it?

>> Same technique Snot Michael Glasser employs. Others call that "outright
>> lying" and "extreme dishonesty"
>
> You are a liar, and anything you say on the subject is to be ignored.

Repeating that I am "a liar" does not exactly help you here.
You still have not provided any links

>> And just to have a prime example of your ass-buddy Snot Michael Glasser
>> lies: Look up the "EXIF" threads, where Michael Glasser lied constantly,
>> from start to end. He has not been truthful with *anything* there
>
> You are a liar and nothing you say will change that.

Poor "true linux advocate", "kernel hacker", "emacs user", "swapfile

expert", "X specialist", "CUPS guru", "USB-disk server admin", "defragger
professional", "newsreader magician", "hardware maven", "time
coordinator", "email sage", "tripwire wizard", "Pulseaudio rockstar"
and "OSS culling committee chairman" Hadron Quark, aka Hans Schneider, aka
Richard, aka Damian O'Leary, aka Steve Townsend, aka Ubuntu King

You can't shout anything except "liar" when you know that it all was true.
Snot Michael Glasser taught you well.
Too bad that anyone can see what kind of cretins you guys really are
--
Twenty Percent of Zero is Better than Nothing.
-- Walt Kelly

William Poaster

Jan 4, 2009, 6:20:55 PM1/4/09

Here's a one where Quack lied:

<quote>
And to think Willy is normally telling us how Linux runs on a PIII
with 128 k of ram.
<unquote>
From: Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com>

Now Quack *can* show the messages where I'm normally
posting "how Linux runs on a PIII with 128 k of ram."
Well he can can't he?

But don't hold your breath folks, it's another made up 'claim' of Hardon
Quack.

> Certainly, Hadron Quark.
> After you supported your claims for the very first time with so much as a
> shred of evidence
>
> Now shout "EXIF" like your ass-buddy Snot Michael Glasser did

Snit

Jan 4, 2009, 8:00:18 PM1/4/09
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
49613919$0$32681$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 1/4/09 3:32 PM:

>> Liar.
>
> You could prove it with providing links. And yet you don't

> You can't shout anything except "liar" when you know that it all was true.
> Snot Michael Glasser taught you well.
> Too bad that anyone can see what kind of cretins you guys really are

In addition to begging for my attention, you are denying you are a liar,
though it is easy to show you are.

Peter Köhlmann lie 1: <488cafb8$0$9500$9b4e...@newsspool3.arcor-online.net>

Peter Kühlmann:
*You* talked about how OSX made it easy for people to start
with simple things (like files), and then be "introduced to
more advanced topics like folders"

Peter Köhlmann, later:
The "OSX media browser" was never mentioned by me. You lied,
pure and simple when you claimed that "Peter got so worked up
about his inability to counter my comments about the OS X
media browser ..."

You lied in your insinuation that I had said you used a specific phrase - I
did no such thing - and you lied when you denied referencing what you were
*clearly* talking about in your first quote. Seriously, can you think of
what else you might have meant? Of course not!

Peter Köhlmann lie 2: <488cafb8$0$9500$9b4e...@newsspool3.arcor-online.net>

Snit:
Doing a quick search on the web I find this:
<http://www.cann.ca/apa-template.doc>

Peter Köhlmann:
Naturally you fail to provide the URL, as usual

You were not even *slightly* clever there!

Peter Köhlmann lie 3: <dgtck9$7hl$05$1...@news.t-online.com>

Peter Köhlmann:
Nope, you lie again here, Snot. It was not for "an example".
*You* made this up. Actually it was for "many", and you tried
to shift it to the "one example"

The reality:

rapskat: Care to provide an example of this?

Snit: Sure. [two examples]

Peter: So your defintion of "often" is "two"

On and on, Peter... I can easily show more... like when you emphatically
denied posting to CSMA and I proved you were. You see, Peter, unlike you I
am happy to support my accusations.

--
"If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
- Anatole France

Snit

Jan 4, 2009, 8:02:16 PM1/4/09
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@arcor.de> stated in post
4961369d$0$32676$9b4e...@newsspool2.arcor-online.net on 1/4/09 3:22 PM:

>>> Certainly, Hadron Quark.
>>> After you supported your claims for the very first time with so much as
>>> a shred of evidence
>>>
>>> Now shout "EXIF" like your ass-buddy Snot Michael Glasser did
>>
>> I have posted links many times.
>>

> You have posted extremely rarely *any* links. Certainly *never* when asked
> to prove your outlandish claims.
> And when you did, the links did not contain what you claimed they did.
> Same technique Snot Michael Glasser employs. Others call that "outright
> lying" and "extreme dishonesty"
>
> And just to have a prime example of your ass-buddy Snot Michael Glasser
> lies: Look up the "EXIF" threads, where Michael Glasser lied constantly,
> from start to end. He has not been truthful with *anything* there

Oh! Oh! Message ID of these lies! Oh! Pleeeeeease!

Hey, you always demand message IDs.. so where are the message IDs of these
alleged lies. And where is the proof that I lied?

Come on, Peter... what are you so darned afraid of? Face it, if you had to
rip your own tongue out to prove I had lied you would do it in a
heartbeat... but now you will run.

100% predictable.

Why is it you trolls are so easy to predict?

LOL!

chrisv

Jan 5, 2009, 10:16:45 AM1/5/09
> Hadron quacked:

>> chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> writes:
>>>
>>> That's why "Hadron" Quack likes him - they belong to the same shitty
>>> liar's club. I wouldn't doubt if they try to out-do each other in the
>>> number of lies they tell each day.
>>
>> Well, you wont mind posting a link to one then would you?

Hey, Quack, you snotty shit. You nasty little creep. You festering
pool of vomit. People are pointing-out your lies on a regular basis
in here. Quit pretending that you don't see them.

This once, I'll help you out. Search on posts from me, with terms
"Quack" and "liar" and "documented".

That's just a sample, from someone who has been filtering your posts
for years, and where I still saw you lying and bothered to respond,
and where I remembered to "document" your lie. You can also search
for "bald" (as in bald-faced lie) or "shameless" (although that one
will bring up some posts that are not addressing a specific lie of
yours).

Oh, and a hint for you, LHC. If you claim "advocate X thinks this",
and they respond "no, I do not think that", it is a *lie* for you to
repeat your claim. Once advocate X has clarified his position on the
issue, you cannot reach wildly for some past string of words that may
be able to be twisted into something approaching "advocate X thinks
this".

HTH, LHC.

chrisv

Jan 5, 2009, 10:20:02 AM1/5/09
> "Hadron" snotted:

>> You are a liar, and anything you say on the subject is to be ignored.

Good grief. That didn't merely bend the needle on my irony meter -
the needle is now wrapped-around the rapidly-spinning movement.

chrisv

Jan 5, 2009, 10:33:14 AM1/5/09
chrisv wrote:

>This once, I'll help you out. Search on posts from me, with terms
>"Quack" and "liar" and "documented".

Maybe that should "lie" instead of "liar", for better results.