Rosemary Owens fails to grab attention despite astroturfing campaign

ihaterose...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2009, 9:50:47 AM3/22/09
I didn't know whether to raise this somewhat questionable figure of
Rosemary Owens, but I did a Google Search and found that she was
listed in Wikipedia, which means she is open to public scrutiny.
Before I start talking about the Adelaide Law School, let me first
outline a team that has been called the "Left-Wing Lunatic Six Team",
which includes Anne Hewitt, Judith Gardam, Susan Bartie, Rosemary
Owens, Laura Grenfell, and Ngaire Naffine. This team is headed by
Rosemary Owens herself, who has now scored a "Dean" position and is
promoting these fellow leftist friends.

If you even think about studying at the University of Adelaide, do a
Google Search for "Rosemary Owens" and you'll have a bit of a shock.
It's not likely I'm sending one of my kids to that University any time
soon...

Even more shocking is the "hype" the University uses over its good-for-
nothing University. A person's Wikipedia can be a good indication of
their popularity. If you check out http://stats.grok.se/en/latest/Rosemary_Owens
which shows the "Rosemary Owens" Wikipedia page popularity, you find
that only around 1 to 3 visitors generally visit the page each day -
some days with no visitors. In February 2009, the page was only viewed
80 times... Only 80 people interested in the head of Law at the
University in a period of 30 days? This figure is shockingly low
compared to any figure you want to pull out of the ground!

If you just look at the Adelaide Law School wiki, it's been viewed
around 106 times in February (http://stats.grok.se/en/latest/University
%20of%20Adelaide%20Law%20School), which is DRASTICALLY LOW compared to
Harvard Law School which has had 26,607 views in February alone!
(http://stats.grok.se/en/latest/Harvard_Law_School). To simply say
that Rosemary Owens is unpopular is an overstatement... She is
literally an embarassment to the Law School community, and it's time
for her to retire.