Linux, Homosexuality, Castration and Roy Schestowitz?

1 view

sull...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2007, 11:08:58 PM9/22/07
Roy Schestowitz?
A freak?
A geek?
A weirdo?

So what is he?

Our classroom is howling reading the garbage posted by mr. noballs...
This is hysterical.

We see all kinds of hits for Linux, felching, homosexuality,
felching,pedophilia, gay, oddness and other deviant lifestyles.
So why does Linux seem to attract this kind of freak person?

Castrated for Linux?
Is this Roy Schestowitz some kind of freak?
He seems to be accepted by the Linux community, ball-less or not,
which to me says they are all freaks like he is.
Who in their right or wrong mind would castrate themselves for Linux?

How about felching and Linux?

What is it about Linux that seems to attract the gay, sicko persona?
Maybe surfing for 4 year old little boys and girls via squid?

Whatever the reasons Linux is just to weird for me.

Here are some search links for you to decide for yourself.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/de0dbfe7ce049fa2?hl=en&

Why the hell would a person named Roy Schestowitz cut off his balls
for Linux?

Seems a bit extreme, but then again the entire Linux community seems
really weird to us.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bhomosexual&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bgay&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Blunatic&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bcastration&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bzealot&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bthief&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bnut&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bscrewball&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bpolice&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Banimal%2Bsex&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bblowjob&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Banal&btnG=Search

peterwn

Sep 22, 2007, 11:17:50 PM9/22/07
On Sep 23, 3:08 pm, sully1...@gmail.com wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz?
> A freak?
> A geek?
> A weirdo?
>
> So what is he?
>
> Our classroom is howling reading the garbage posted by mr. noballs...
> This is hysterical.
>
> We see all kinds of hits for Linux, felching, homosexuality,
> felching,pedophilia, gay, oddness and other deviant lifestyles.
> So why does Linux seem to attract this kind of freak person?

So this is the way that Micro$oft tries and trashes Linux. If this is
not so, it is up to Ballmer to make a public statement to this effect.

Roy Schestowitz

Sep 23, 2007, 1:59:05 AM9/23/07
____/ peterwn on Sunday 23 September 2007 04:17 : \____

No, I think that Gary is just having another lonesome weekend, so he's
projecting his desired onto somebody else with libellous nonesense and links
to his previous libellous nonesense (one socks cites another).

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | if ("if"=inv("fi")) print("foo/bar")
Tasks: 119 total, 1 running, 118 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

Peter Köhlmann

Sep 23, 2007, 3:24:29 AM9/23/07
The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

< snip flatfish droppings >

You lately nymshifted to

Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins,
Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz,
Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann,
Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, Bill
Thomson, Billy <billy.the.kidd>,bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison,
Bjarne Jensen, bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bonobo magilla, Boyce Mabri, BSEE,
Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles LeGrand, Charlie,
Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire Lynn, Clippy,
Clock King, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common cold,
compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie Titlaand,
Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says, Damian O'Leary, Dana Bush, Danny
Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, Devon Dawson, dismoqualifetch, Donn
Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv,  dont.pullout, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy,
Dr.Long John Jones, dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin
Winters, Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, frank boson,
Franz Klammer, Fred Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod,
George Cotton, George Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert
Hochaim, gilligan, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Hans Tomlinson,
Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather Trax, Heddy
Seafield, Heidi van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat, high_pain_humper, Hugh
Himless, hymen.the.jew, Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish,
IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka, jjwassermann, Joe Josephson, John,
John Shelton, John Smith, Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose Lopez,
juke_joint, kaptain kaput, Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill, Karla
Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs, Kenny
Dugan, Kent Dorfman, Ken Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang, Kristen, kumba
killington, Kurt Janker, Kyle Cadet, L Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le
Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les
Walton, Leslie Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, linux.curious, Linux Exposer, Lisa
Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long, long_tong_ling,  luisortizhome,
Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor, Manny, Mario Fermin, McSwain,
mista twista,Mogumbo, Moses, Mooshoo Bong Singh,
mr.macfeelme,  mycarisfast, narrows_...@yahoo.com, nate_mcspook,
Navid Shakibapour, okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User,
Paddy McCrockett, Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick
Landrum, Patty LeGrange, patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter
Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung,
phoung quoak, pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Poopy Pants McGee, Quimby, Quinton
Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray Schitzmepantz, Reporter, Rich, Richard P.
Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole, Richie Spano, Robert Strunk,
rothstein_ivan, Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz,
Roy.Schavesmewankz, Roy.Schitzowitz, RP Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy,
Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt, schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle,
schestowitz, schitzmepantz, schisterwitz, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle,
Sharon Hubbasland, Sean, Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat,
sewer_clown, Shelly K., Sherlock Holmes, Schlomo Rabinowitz, Simon, Simon
Lewis, simply.lisa, Singer, sista sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze,
Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis, Stefan Karstensen, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie,
Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen, Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, stomach.pump,
SuckyB, Sue, sue quinterra, sully1999, SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan
Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzi Wong, Suzie Wong, Swampee,
sylvano12tegriorgriach, Ted Bennington, Terri Sorensen, Terry Porter, The
Beaver, Thorsten, Thorsten Thigpen, Timmy Luncford , Toby Rastus Roosovelt
III, toe.mein, Tomas Bicsak, tomas.bozak, Tomas Dunton, Tomas Lucatorto,
Tori, Tori Wassermann, Torre Stanslaand, Trace Dennison, Tracee, Traci,
traci.alicock, traci.pusey, Traci Spritzendrainer, trailerpark, Trina
Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, Uday Shankar,
victimizedb, victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano, Walter
Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy
Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr, Willy Wong,
wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, Wobbles, wylbur.horseman, Yanick
Schmuley and zyklon_C.
Plus many, many, many more.

--
This about sums it. Forget anything that idiot writes. It is garbage

Kier

Sep 23, 2007, 4:48:03 AM9/23/07

They're pretty disgusting people, this type of troll, but I don't think MS
has anything to do with them. They're just nutcases with too much time on
their hands and no consciences who think this filth is funny. The person
who posted this filth is despicable, dishonest, and wholly worthless.

--
Kier

Jim Richardson

Sep 23, 2007, 3:09:27 PM9/23/07

"IE, because every click, should be an adventure"

7

Sep 23, 2007, 4:47:40 PM9/23/07
Net Nanny Troll Kier wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 03:17:50 +0000, peterwn wrote:
>
>> On Sep 23, 3:08 pm, sully1...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Roy Schestowitz?
>>> A freak?
>>> A geek?
>>> A weirdo?
>>>
>>> So what is he?
>>>
>>> Our classroom is howling reading the garbage posted by mr. noballs...
>>> This is hysterical.
>>>
>>> We see all kinds of hits for Linux, felching, homosexuality,
>>> felching,pedophilia, gay, oddness and other deviant lifestyles.
>>> So why does Linux seem to attract this kind of freak person?
>>>

>> So this is the way that Micro$oft tries and trashes Linux. If this is
>> not so, it is up to Ballmer to make a public statement to this effect.
>
> They're pretty disgusting people, this type of troll, but I don't think

That much is known to man and dog.
The remainder is plain ass covering talk on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation.

> MS
> has anything to do with them. They're just nutcases with too much time on
> their hands and no consciences who think this filth is funny. The person
> who posted this filth is despicable, dishonest, and wholly worthless.

You are a total net nanny troll and a born again fool.
Micoshaft Corporation is known for these tactics.
To claim they are not employing it is to become a bum boy for micoshaft
corporation. Who knows? Perhaps you are a nun with some bad habbits?

Kier

Sep 23, 2007, 4:50:17 PM9/23/07
On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:47:40 +0000, 7 wrote:

Grow up.

--
Kier

7

Sep 23, 2007, 5:26:47 PM9/23/07
Net Nanny Troll Kier wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:47:40 +0000, 7 wrote:
>
> Grow up.

You twat! Go get a life!

laff...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2007, 5:52:11 PM9/23/07
On Sep 22, 11:08 pm, sully1...@gmail.com wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz?
> A freak?
> A geek?
> A weirdo?
>
> So what is he?
>
> Our classroom is howling reading the garbage posted by mr. noballs...
> This is hysterical.
>
> We see all kinds of hits for Linux, felching, homosexuality,
> felching,pedophilia, gay, oddness and other deviant lifestyles.
> So why does Linux seem to attract this kind of freak person?
>
> Castrated for Linux?
> Is this Roy Schestowitz some kind of freak?
> He seems to be accepted by the Linux community, ball-less or not,
> which to me says they are all freaks like he is.
> Who in their right or wrong mind would castrate themselves for Linux?
>
> How about felching and Linux?
>
> What is it about Linux that seems to attract the gay, sicko persona?
> Maybe surfing for 4 year old little boys and girls via squid?
>
> Whatever the reasons Linux is just to weird for me.
>
> Here are some search links for you to decide for yourself.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2a...http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/58ff4550dcc...http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/de0dbfe7ce0...

> Why the hell would a person named Roy Schestowitz cut off his balls
> for Linux?
>
> Seems a bit extreme, but then again the entire Linux community seems
> really weird to us.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bhomosexual&btn...http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bgay...http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Blunatic&btnG=G...http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bcastration&btn...http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bzealot&btnG=Go...http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bthief&btnG=Goo...http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bnut...http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bscr...http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bpol...http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bani...http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bblo...http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&q=roy+schestowitz%2Bana...

Linux users sure are strange people.
I read someplace that over in comp.os.linux.advocacy there is some old
fart running around in a dress offering blowjobs to Linux users.
Very strange indeed.