Roy's posts are getting traction

1 view

Anonymous

Aug 8, 2008, 4:30:25 AM8/8/08
I believe Roy S. is one of the best PR men money can buy. His posts are full of vile and really do make a difference, and convinced me to hate Microsoft even more. Microsoft has noticed this and is sending in more troops to support DFS and Hadron, such as Psych Geek and Greenhorn.

Roy, the Linux commmunity owes you!

Hadron

Aug 8, 2008, 9:58:05 AM8/8/08
Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> writes:

> I believe Roy S. is one of the best PR men money can buy. His posts are full of vile and really do make a difference, and convinced me to hate Microsoft even more. Microsoft has noticed this and is sending in more troops to support DFS and Hadron, such as Psych Geek and Greenhorn.
>
> Roy, the Linux commmunity owes you!

Support Hadron? Support me with what? Maintaining that High Plains
Hypocrite is a clueless idiot? That Mark Kent is a self important
windbag and hypocrite? That 7 is mad? I really do not need
any "support" for that.

--
"Hey, who needs mp3, wma, acc when we can have ogg?"
-- "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_...@gmail.com> in comp.os.linux.advocacy

Linonut

Aug 8, 2008, 10:10:46 AM8/8/08
* Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Support Hadron? Support me with what? Maintaining that High Plains
> Hypocrite is a clueless idiot? That Mark Kent is a self important
> windbag and hypocrite? That 7 is mad? I really do not need
> any "support" for that.

Hey!!! 7 isn't mad! He's madcap! <grin>

--
African violet: Such worth is rare
Apple blossom: Preference

William Poaster

Aug 8, 2008, 11:06:32 AM8/8/08
On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 10:10:46 -0400, Linonut wrote:

> * Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Support Hadron? Support me with what? Maintaining that High Plains
>> Hypocrite is a clueless idiot? That Mark Kent is a self important
>> windbag and hypocrite?

That's rich, coming from Quack!

<quote>
You fucking hypocritical Bitch...   When I and nostop had an issue with
this twits lack of ability to use and understand english, you jumped all
over us for not being understanding enough.  Now, here you are...

Oh, and when making a spelling or grammar flame, it is best to use proper
spelling yourself.  Such as capitalization...

Now, please feel free to FOAD...
<unquote>
From: Joe
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007

<quote>
It's Hadrons' own little world of arrogance.
His contributions are mostly telling you how stupid you are.
<unquote>
Bill Baka
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008

<quote>
He is a self-proclaimed authority on everything, yet seems to know
nothing but how to insult people.

Major self-important asshole.
<unquote>
From: Bill Baka
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008

>> That 7 is mad? I really do not need any "support"
>> for that.
>
> Hey!!! 7 isn't mad! He's madcap! <grin>

Which is better than being a jerk, like Quack.

--
Is a M$ "Certificate of Authenticity"
for Vista, a junk bond?

Moshe Goldfarb.

Aug 8, 2008, 12:02:31 PM8/8/08
On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 15:58:05 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> writes:
>
>> I believe Roy S. is one of the best PR men money can buy. His posts are full of vile and really do make a difference, and convinced me to hate Microsoft even more. Microsoft has noticed this and is sending in more troops to support DFS and Hadron, such as Psych Geek and Greenhorn.
>>
>> Roy, the Linux commmunity owes you!
>>

> Support Hadron? Support me with what? Maintaining that High Plains
> Hypocrite is a clueless idiot? That Mark Kent is a self important
> windbag and hypocrite? That 7 is mad? I really do not need
> any "support" for that.

The only thing Schestowitz has done, other than ruining his chances for a
normal life when/if he ever gets out of college, is harm the Linux
community and drive away new Linux users from COLA.

Google backs this up quite nicely BTW.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 8, 2008, 12:53:03 PM8/8/08

ml2mst

Aug 8, 2008, 12:17:56 PM8/8/08

Hadron

Aug 8, 2008, 12:37:31 PM8/8/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

Not only do you give me the creeps with your hackwerk, you are also a
liar. What anti linux rants in AOLU? I left AOLU for two reasons

(1) Fan boy twats like you and Willy Poaster invaded it poasting
ridiculous "me too" and "works for me" posts.

and

(2) I moved to Debian as I have repeatedly stated here.

You on the other hand were running around in your panties screaming like
a little girl that the big bad doctor was a nym and was stalking (you
should be so lucky) you. How funny it was to see you back down
and get OWNED by a REAL German "Herr Doktor" of all people. German v
Dutch relations took a dive there Marti - boy oh boy it was hilarious!

You sure did eat some humble pie on that one. Your knees must still be
sore from all the grovelling and apologising you did.

Greenhorn

Aug 8, 2008, 1:01:38 PM8/8/08
On Aug 8, 1:30 am, Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org> wrote:

> I believe Roy S. is one of the best PR men money can buy.

His lunatic posts are certainly the best PR that money can buy for
Microsoft, Novell and etc. Any normal person who reads what this
whining child writes will certainly be repulsed by his extreme radical
views.

> His posts are full of vile and really do make a difference,

Roy Schestowitz is certainly a vile idiot. And don't kid yourself, the
thousands of hours he wastes posting around the web makes no
difference at all. It's good for a laugh but not much else.

> and convinced me to hate Microsoft even more.

There's certainly some lunatics that hate Microsoft. Normal people who
live in reality generally hold a high regard for Microsoft and other
successful companies.

> Microsoft has noticed this and is sending in more troops to support DFS
> and Hadron, such as Psych Geek and Greenhorn.

More troops? Perhaps it's time to loosen that tin-foil helmet. You
sound like an absolute moron.

> Roy, the Linux commmunity owes you!

Roy Schestowitz will one day get exactly what he deserves. And when he
does... I'll be glad that I'm not him. Obviously so do you since you
post as "Anonymous" since you don't want to be connected or otherwise
associated with his lunacy. Good luck to Schestowitz ever getting a
job. I know that where I work (San Fran area) companies routinely do
checks on new hires. It's competitive enough for 'normal people' to
get hired. Morons like Schestowitz would never even get a phone
screening at most companies that I know of.

Mark Kent

Aug 8, 2008, 1:31:10 PM8/8/08
William Poaster <w...@leafnode.amd64.eu> espoused:

It's an interesting facet of our potty-mouthed trolls that they
frequently attempt to project their own failings onto others. Clearly,
lots of people consider Hadron to be self-important, as they say so.
Obviously, he's hypocritical, if he weren't, he'd be in the proper group
for what he posts.

cola - for linux advocacy.

William Poaster

Aug 8, 2008, 1:36:33 PM8/8/08

A lot of the regular posters in AOLU found out he was a fraud.

Mark Kent

Aug 8, 2008, 1:42:11 PM8/8/08
ml2mst <ml2...@gmail.com> espoused:

Ah, he got found out... now I understand.

High Plains Thumper

Aug 8, 2008, 2:12:57 PM8/8/08
Mark Kent wrote:

> It's an interesting facet of our potty-mouthed trolls that
> they frequently attempt to project their own failings onto
> others. Clearly, lots of people consider Hadron to be
> self-important, as they say so. Obviously, he's hypocritical,
> if he weren't, he'd be in the proper group for what he posts.
>
> cola - for linux advocacy.

About the only thing they understand is termination by ISP or a
rude awakening from say an immediate supervisor with disciplinary
personnel action.

It is obvious they have no respect for a person's reputation,
feelings, views, experiences, ad nauseum.

Their attitude is criminal and thus ought to be treated as such.

--
HPT

Moshe Goldfarb.

Aug 8, 2008, 2:43:01 PM8/8/08

One theory is that Roy Schestowitz is really working for Microsoft as a
reverse troll of sorts in order to make the Linux advocates look bad.

I'm not sure but if that is the case, Roy Schestowitz certainly deserves
every penny they are paying him.
In fact, he deserves a bonus because nobody makes the Linux advocates, the
real ones, look more like fools than Roy Schestowitz does.
He has the process automated and *patented*.

Moshe Goldfarb.

Aug 8, 2008, 2:44:54 PM8/8/08
On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 12:12:57 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> It's an interesting facet of our potty-mouthed trolls that
>> they frequently attempt to project their own failings onto
>> others. Clearly, lots of people consider Hadron to be
>> self-important, as they say so. Obviously, he's hypocritical,
>> if he weren't, he'd be in the proper group for what he posts.
>>
>> cola - for linux advocacy.
>
> About the only thing they understand is termination by ISP or a
> rude awakening from say an immediate supervisor with disciplinary
> personnel action.

Better start with Mark Kent who is allowing Roy Schestowitz to SSH into his
connection and SPAM the net...

A clear violation of his TOS.

> Their attitude is criminal and thus ought to be treated as such.

The only *criminal* in this group is Schestowitz.
See his copyright infringement stunt for details.

Mark Kent

Aug 9, 2008, 5:12:57 AM8/9/08
High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid> espoused:

> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> It's an interesting facet of our potty-mouthed trolls that
>> they frequently attempt to project their own failings onto
>> others. Clearly, lots of people consider Hadron to be
>> self-important, as they say so. Obviously, he's hypocritical,
>> if he weren't, he'd be in the proper group for what he posts.
>>
>> cola - for linux advocacy.
>
> About the only thing they understand is termination by ISP or a
> rude awakening from say an immediate supervisor with disciplinary
> personnel action.
>
> It is obvious they have no respect for a person's reputation,
> feelings, views, experiences, ad nauseum.

Indeed, almost the opposite. They seem to think it's acceptable to
deliberately attack such things.

> Their attitude is criminal and thus ought to be treated as such.

I agree. They're not welcome here.

High Plains Thumper

Aug 9, 2008, 10:04:42 AM8/9/08
Mark Kent wrote:
> High Plains Thumper espoused:

>> About the only thing they understand is termination by ISP
>> or a rude awakening from say an immediate supervisor with
>> disciplinary personnel action.
>>
>> It is obvious they have no respect for a person's
>> reputation, feelings, views, experiences, ad nauseum.
>
> Indeed, almost the opposite. They seem to think it's
> acceptable to deliberately attack such things.
>
>> Their attitude is criminal and thus ought to be treated as
>> such.
>
> I agree. They're not welcome here.

True. After lengthy observation, it is interesting how these
trolls provide coordinated replies. It is as though stated in:

http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm

[quote]
Subject: 3.6 How they are organised

They use private listservers to communicate between themselves.
An archive of one such listserver is at
http://www.uklocaltrolls.fs2.com. For less important
communications, they use Troll Communications newsgroup(s).

The listserver must have an owner(s) who can approve or deny
access. Other than that anarchy reigns where each member does
what he/she thinks fit. Thus because no leader or committee
exists coordination with the group is impossible. Any agreement
reached with one or more can instantly be abrogated by others.

Coordinated action can occur where it forwards their general aims.
[/quote]

They must be communicating with one another.

--
HPT

DFS

Aug 9, 2008, 12:30:42 PM8/9/08
Mark Kent wrote:
> High Plains Thumper <highplai...@invalid.invalid> espoused:
>> Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> It's an interesting facet of our potty-mouthed trolls that
>>> they frequently attempt to project their own failings onto
>>> others. Clearly, lots of people consider Hadron to be
>>> self-important, as they say so. Obviously, he's hypocritical,
>>> if he weren't, he'd be in the proper group for what he posts.
>>>
>>> cola - for linux advocacy.
>>
>> About the only thing they understand is termination by ISP or a
>> rude awakening from say an immediate supervisor with disciplinary
>> personnel action.
>>
>> It is obvious they have no respect for a person's reputation,
>> feelings, views, experiences, ad nauseum.
>
> Indeed, almost the opposite. They seem to think it's acceptable to
> deliberately attack such things.
>

>> Their attitude is criminal and thus ought to be treated as such.
>>

> I agree. They're not welcome here.

But hypocrites like you and Spamowitz are? Foul-mouthed children like
chrisv and Tattoo Vampire and Shearman are?

Get over yourself, you pompous gasbag.

Moshe Goldfarb.

Aug 9, 2008, 2:01:00 PM8/9/08

Damm but you are funny to watch HPT.

I think the heat out there in AZ is causing your body to overheat in that
tinfoil suit.

Hey, do you live anywhere near Art Bell?

You two would be a match made in heaven.
He has an entire closet full of tinfoil suits.

Hadron

Aug 9, 2008, 2:32:09 PM8/9/08
"Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_...@gmail.com> writes:

It's well documented that he is the dumbest poster in the history of
Usenet, but does even he take himself seriously? What a load of piffle
he spouts.

--
"I would assume her children might like to know where their mother is and
have a place to *visit* her."

Moshe Goldfarb.

Aug 9, 2008, 8:16:56 PM8/9/08

Sadly, HPT thinks he is doing a service to Linux here in COLA.
He's not.
All he is doing is furthering the Linux stereotypes...

High Plains Thumper

Aug 10, 2008, 1:40:35 AM8/10/08
DFS wrote:
> Mark Kent wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper espoused:

>>> It is obvious they have no respect for a person's reputation,
>>> feelings, views, experiences, ad nauseum.
>>
>> Indeed, almost the opposite. They seem to think it's acceptable to
>> deliberately attack such things.
>>
>>> Their attitude is criminal and thus ought to be treated as such.
>>
>> I agree. They're not welcome here.
>
> But hypocrites like you and Spamowitz are? Foul-mouthed children like
> chrisv and Tattoo Vampire and Shearman are?
>
> Get over yourself, you pompous gasbag.

Speak of the Devil himself, if it isn't the hypocritical foul-mouthed,
pompous gasbag himself. I was correct. This troll has no respect for
other people's reputation, feelings, views, experiences, ad nauseum.

--
HPT