Shitzferwitz's New girlfriend Roommate Evelin Almost Burns The Flat Down..... Schestowitz, Evelin, Evelyn,Evelynn

Foster

Jan 20, 2012, 10:55:36 PM1/20/12
Leave it to Shitzferwitz to let a woman like this move into his
flat. Oh well, it's probably the best he can find. Let's be honest,
Roy Schestowitz isn't exactly one of the more dynamic or interesting
men on the planet. In fact he has a weird accent, sounds like he is
full of himself and is excruciatingly boring.

Poor Evelin :(

schestowitz alarm just went off [Jan 19 01:05

schestowitz 1am [Jan 19 01:05

sebsebseb schestowitz: What you set an alarm? [Jan 19 01:05]

schestowitz Evelin left the chicken in the oven and forgot it there,
just like yesterday [Jan 19 01:05]

sebsebseb schestowitz: Who's that? [Jan 19 01:05]

schestowitz never mind [Jan 19 01:05

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa!!

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/irc-log-techrights-19012012.html

Goblin

Jan 21, 2012, 3:18:09 AM1/21/12
to frankf...@yahoo.com
Well forgetting that its doubtful you would have a partner at all, you saying you've never left something in the oven? No? Gas prices too high?, eat beans out of a can do you? (that I can believe)

Of course in the real world every normal person has left something by accident in the oven. Only you in your desperate attempts of Microsoft Advocacy would try to make something out of that.

Why focus on Roy again? You are quite the watcher aren't you Frank/Foster/Gary Stewart/Flatfish?

Fancy confirming or denying your claims about your illustrious "music" career? lol. ;)

Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
or if you prefer: http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."
Catch me in #techrights on freenode.net

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com
Diaspora: https://joindiaspora.com/u/goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin

Skype: tim.openbytes

Big Steel

Jan 21, 2012, 6:27:29 AM1/21/12
On 1/21/2012 3:18 AM, Goblin wrote:

<snipped>
<SLAPPED>

smile....

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 21, 2012, 7:19:08 AM1/21/12
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Well forgetting that its doubtful you would have a partner at all, you
> saying you've never left something in the oven? No? Gas prices too
> high?, eat beans out of a can do you? (that I can believe)
>
> Of course in the real world every normal person has left something by
> accident in the oven. Only you in your desperate attempts of
> Microsoft Advocacy would try to make something out of that.
>
> Why focus on Roy again? You are quite the watcher aren't you
> Frank/Foster/Gary Stewart/Flatfish?
>
> Fancy confirming or denying your claims about your illustrious "music"
> career? lol. ;)

Shitcan the silly moron.

--
Another example of Ahsltrom blatantly ripping off the accusations aimed
at him and trying to, none too cleverly, turn them on others. Liarmutt

Stig Moese

Jan 21, 2012, 7:19:29 AM1/21/12
Its almost certainly a lie too since no one can "forget a chicken" and
go to bed since its was for his dinner. I suspect "evelin" imaginary or
Chris Ahlstrom in drag.

Ezekiel

Jan 21, 2012, 8:05:25 AM1/21/12

"Goblin" wrote in message

> Well forgetting that its doubtful you would have a partner at all,
> you saying you've never left something in the oven? No?

> Of course in the real world every normal person has left something by
> accident in the oven. Only you in your desperate attempts of Microsoft
> Advocacy would try to make something out of that.

Normal people are smart enough not to put dinner into the oven (~ 6-7pm) and
then completely forget to eat their dinner. Normal people would have smelled
the chicken burning hours before the alarm ever went off.
Normal people don't completely burn their meal in the oven on two
consecutive nights.

Roy Schestowitz certainly isn't normal.

Foster

Jan 21, 2012, 10:38:03 AM1/21/12
+100

Evidently neither is his live in partner Evelin.
Oh well, the "Apples" don't fall far from the tree.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Lt Cmdr. Gaston J. Feeblebunny

Jan 21, 2012, 11:30:19 AM1/21/12
"Foster" <frankf...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> Leave it to Shitzferwitz to let a woman like this move into his
> flat. Oh well, it's probably the best he can find. Let's be honest,
> Roy Schestowitz isn't exactly one of the more dynamic or interesting
> men on the planet. In fact he has a weird accent, sounds like he is
> full of himself and is excruciatingly boring.
>
> Poor Evelin :(
>
> schestowitz alarm just went off [Jan 19 01:05
>
> schestowitz 1am [Jan 19 01:05
>
> sebsebseb schestowitz: What you set an alarm? [Jan 19 01:05]
>
> schestowitz Evelin left the chicken in the oven and forgot it there,
> just like yesterday [Jan 19 01:05]

Bwahahahahahaaah! sMarti in drags strikes again!!!

> sebsebseb schestowitz: Who's that? [Jan 19 01:05]
>
> schestowitz never mind [Jan 19 01:05
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa!!
>
> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/irc-log-techrights-19012012.html

Me thinks schestowitz is pumping himself up with hormones too much, to get
laid!
http://scifitness.co.uk/consultants/
Bwahahahahahaaah!

DFS

Jan 21, 2012, 11:36:15 AM1/21/12
On 1/21/2012 11:30 AM, Lt Cmdr. Gaston J. Feeblebunny wrote:
> "Foster" <frankf...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>> Leave it to Shitzferwitz to let a woman like this move into his
>> flat. Oh well, it's probably the best he can find. Let's be honest,
>> Roy Schestowitz isn't exactly one of the more dynamic or interesting
>> men on the planet. In fact he has a weird accent, sounds like he is
>> full of himself and is excruciatingly boring.
>>
>> Poor Evelin :(
>>
>> schestowitz alarm just went off [Jan 19 01:05
>>
>> schestowitz 1am [Jan 19 01:05
>>
>> sebsebseb schestowitz: What you set an alarm? [Jan 19 01:05]
>>
>> schestowitz Evelin left the chicken in the oven and forgot it there,
>> just like yesterday [Jan 19 01:05]
>
> Bwahahahahahaaah! sMarti in drags strikes again!!!

Two days in a row? She sounds as air-headed as Spamowitz.

Foster

Jan 21, 2012, 11:37:57 AM1/21/12
She must be a real oddball to hook up with a freak like him.

peterwn

Jan 21, 2012, 7:45:15 PM1/21/12
On Jan 21, 4:55 pm, Foster <frankfoste...@yahoo.com> wrote:
<rubbish snipped>
Since when would an overcooked chicken in the oven burn a flat down?
set off smoke alarm perhaps - but not cause a fire (unless the
theromstat went on the blink).

Lt Cmdr. Gaston J. Feeblebunny

Jan 22, 2012, 4:55:15 AM1/22/12
"peterwn" <pet...@paradise.net.nz> schreef in bericht
It can burn a house down and even be used as a murderweapon, fsckwit!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059208/Abner-sisters-face-murder-charges-leaving-3-toddlers-die-house-fire.html

Foster

Jan 22, 2012, 12:35:39 PM1/22/12
On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 10:55:15 +0100, Lt Cmdr. Gaston J. Feeblebunny
wrote:
Maybe Shitzferwitz's live in roomate, Evelin is trying to murder Roy
for insurance money?
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

There has to be some logical reason why she is living there with
him.

Lt Cmdr. Gaston J. Feeblebunny

Jan 22, 2012, 1:44:46 PM1/22/12
"Foster" <frankf...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
I just wonder how long she will stay, the other one moved out in less than a
week.

Foster

Jan 22, 2012, 2:04:49 PM1/22/12
On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 19:44:46 +0100, Lt Cmdr. Gaston J. Feeblebunny
wrote:

> "Foster" <frankf...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>> On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 10:55:15 +0100, Lt Cmdr. Gaston J. Feeblebunny
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "peterwn" <pet...@paradise.net.nz> schreef in bericht
>>>

>>> It can burn a house down and even be used as a murderweapon, fsckwit!
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059208/Abner-sisters-face-murder-charges-leaving-3-toddlers-die-house-fire.html
>>
>> Maybe Shitzferwitz's live in roomate, Evelin is trying to murder Roy
>> for insurance money?
>> Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
>>
>> There has to be some logical reason why she is living there with
>> him.
>

> I just wonder how long she will stay, the other one moved out in less than a
> week.

She was probably homeless before she met Shitzferwitz.

peterwn

Jan 23, 2012, 5:05:20 AM1/23/12
On Jan 22, 10:55 pm, "Lt Cmdr. Gaston J. Feeblebunny"
<feeblebu...@invalid.wrong> wrote:
> "peterwn" <pete...@paradise.net.nz> schreef in berichtnews:83d6161b-dbd0-4ab9...@m11g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 21, 4:55 pm, Foster <frankfoste...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > <rubbish snipped>
> > Since when would an overcooked chicken in the oven burn a flat down?
> > set off smoke alarm perhaps - but not cause a fire (unless the
> > theromstat went on the blink).
>
> It can burn a house down and even be used as a murderweapon, fsckwit!http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2059208/Abner-sisters-face-mu...
Since when do you cook a chook with the oven door open? I know a chook
can be used as a murder weapon. Homan beat husband to death with
frozen chook then cooked it to hide the evidence - and served it up to
the detectives on the case.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 23, 2012, 6:01:17 AM1/23/12
peterwn wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
Not chicken; leg o' lamb.

http://www.roalddahlfans.com/shortstories/lamb.php

--
The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to
factor large prime numbers.