More Spamowitz leaks

1 view

Hadron

Oct 17, 2008, 12:57:50 PM10/17/08

My source, who resides very close to the nerve centre of Roy's little
empire, informs me that Roy has upped his output to undermine the
"second coming". Apparently Roy is non too happy that Terry Porter
(http://tinyurl.com/34afka) is getting treated like some sort of god
when even a cursory Google reveals him to be a nym shifting dork with
about as much technical knowledge as Rick.

Check this out!

<trmanco> Firefox 3.1 released + reviewed
<trmanco> http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/MozillaLinks/~3/420900140/
<schestowitz> Business as usual. They sometimes have more critical ones (=your PC can be hijacked remotely)
<schestowitz> Yes, seen it.
<trmanco> http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/conversasdobruno/~3/420545987/561244.html
<trmanco> have you seen this?
<trmanco> http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.feedburner.com%2F~r%2Fconversasdobruno%2F~3%2F420545987%2F561244.html&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en
<schestowitz> Is there anything there to show he's paid by Microsoft through some agency/
<schestowitz> ?
<trmanco> no
<trmanco> well wait
<schestowitz> I have a nice accumulation of busted Microsoft shills
<schestowitz> Having more example would help in case of a class action lawsuit against the Beast.
<trmanco> I don't see any proof
* rmarquis has quit (Read error: 110 (Connection timed out))
<schestowitz> MSFT down 5.5% now (so far today)

I would love to see this list of "accumulation of busted Microsoft
shills" and to see his feeble attempts at bringing a "Class Action Suit"
against "The Beats". What a total and utter phony.

And to further whet your appetite today's question is this.

Which COLA "advocate" was refused a Microsoft bursary when he first went
to Manchester University because he failed the aptitude test? Answers on
the back of a post card please and send to the usual address....

--
"It explains a lot. I've not heard of anyone I know, anywhere, buying XP,
and I've not seen it sold whilst I've been in any shops."

Moshe Goldfarb.

Oct 17, 2008, 1:24:23 PM10/17/08
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 18:57:50 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> Check this out!
>
> <trmanco> Firefox 3.1 released + reviewed
> <trmanco> http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/MozillaLinks/~3/420900140/
> <schestowitz> Business as usual. They sometimes have more critical ones (=your PC can be hijacked remotely)
> <schestowitz> Yes, seen it.
> <trmanco> http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/conversasdobruno/~3/420545987/561244.html
> <trmanco> have you seen this?
> <trmanco> http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.feedburner.com%2F~r%2Fconversasdobruno%2F~3%2F420545987%2F561244.html&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en
> <schestowitz> Is there anything there to show he's paid by Microsoft through some agency/
> <schestowitz> ?
> <trmanco> no
> <trmanco> well wait
> <schestowitz> I have a nice accumulation of busted Microsoft shills
> <schestowitz> Having more example would help in case of a class action lawsuit against the Beast.
> <trmanco> I don't see any proof
> * rmarquis has quit (Read error: 110 (Connection timed out))
> <schestowitz> MSFT down 5.5% now (so far today)
>
> I would love to see this list of "accumulation of busted Microsoft
> shills" and to see his feeble attempts at bringing a "Class Action Suit"
> against "The Beats". What a total and utter phony.

Maybe it's that little voice in Schestowitz's head again?

> And to further whet your appetite today's question is this.
>
> Which COLA "advocate" was refused a Microsoft bursary when he first went
> to Manchester University because he failed the aptitude test? Answers on
> the back of a post card please and send to the usual address....

Hahahha!
No surprise there.
No wonder Schestowitz is still in school and more than 2 years behind in
his studies.
He probably has to take and retake the classes several times before the
subject material sinks in.

Either that or he pisses off his professors to the point that they flunk
him on general principle.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: