Meet Judas_PhD = Hadron Quark = Debian Expert.

Tillerman

Jun 30, 2011, 1:37:30 PM6/30/11
Judas_PHD is really Hadron Quark from COLA who is posting through
Tucows.com via xmission.com.

Judas_PhD (~ke...@misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com)

Judas_PHD enjoys hanging out in irc channels including the #debian where
he is a regular.

http://thegrebs.com/irc/debian/2011/05/28

http://broadcast.oreilly.com/2010/04/ubuntu-is-a-poor-standard-bear.html
"By JudasPHD in reply to comment from Howe on April 10, 2010 1:56 PM | Reply

Howe:

[facepalm]

You gotta learn to use that web-browser thingy and follow the link at the beginning of the article.

Caitlyn Martin *is* a developer....

"By JudasPHD in reply to comment from Semi Essessi on April 11, 2010 5:11 PM | Reply

"This is the real problem - pushing new versions onto users too quickly. Home users may want the latest and greatest more than businesses do, but not at the expense of stability."

One word: Debian.

This is the reason for which I ultimately chose Debian after several years of distro-hopping. The testing/unstable packages are, generally, more stable than some other distribution's "stable" offerings.

I only hope that Debian knuckling under and doing a regular release
cycle won't hurt Debian in the long run."

Judas_PhD (~ke...@misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com)

Querying whois.crsnic.net for xmission.com...

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: XMISSION.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS.COM CO.
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
Name Server: NS.XMISSION.COM
Name Server: NS1.XMISSION.COM
Name Server: NS2.XMISSION.COM
Updated Date: 25-feb-2011
Creation Date: 25-mar-1994
Expiration Date: 26-mar-2012
uerying whois.tucows.com for xmission.com...
Registrant:
XMission
51 East 400 South
Suite #200
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
US

Domain name: XMISSION.COM

Administrative Contact:
Support, Domains mailto:dom...@xmission.com
51 East 400 South
Suite #200
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
US
(801) 539-0852 Fax: (801) 539-0853

Technical Contact:
Support, XMission Domain mailto:dom...@xmission.com
51 East 400 South
Suite 200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
US
801 539 0852 Fax: 801 539 0853

Registration Service Provider:
XMission, mailto:dom...@xmission.com
801 539 0852
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 25-Feb-2011.
Record expires on 26-Mar-2012.
Record created on 25-Mar-1994.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.XMISSION.COM 204.228.159.2
NS.XMISSION.COM 166.70.254.2
NS2.XMISSION.COM 207.135.133.2

Clog_-_wog (®)

Jun 30, 2011, 1:52:40 PM6/30/11
"Tillerman" <tonkatoy...@mail.org> schreef in bericht

> Judas_PHD is really Hadron Quark

Absolutely no proof provided, Wendy/Rafael/HPT!
You just have to try harder or just slink away!

Roy Schestowitz

Jun 30, 2011, 2:34:17 PM6/30/11

Tillerman

Jun 30, 2011, 2:58:36 PM6/30/11
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Unless he is an expert at forging headers and more importantly ip
addresses I don't think it could be because the same person, with the
same DSL ip address is posting in various channels most notably the
#debian channel. How could he pull that trick unless he might be
working for the isp. He also seems to have a working knowledge of
Debian as well and uses some of the same phrases that Hadron uses.
Gary is an idiot when it comes to Linux or anything above a third grade
name calling session.
Google 'ke...@misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com'
http://tinyurl.com/3w85ang

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com&cp=35&qe=a2V2aW5AbWlzdGVyZmx1ZmZ5LmRzbC54bWlzc2lvbi5jb20&qesig=yZolNFCMH_Q8LZqJPrfSYA&pkc=AFgZ2tkHLg0FwhB2ZA43aGmmnQRm09kP6qUfRUxx2mqWCZZuneG9BcfnsT9SQeSQY2NTjllWzUCfyQYpE5GeSAyWks3umq02Uw&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2ecdb1aa5a7c06eb&biw=1120&bih=517

Roy Schestowitz

Jun 30, 2011, 4:05:18 PM6/30/11

Tillerman

Jul 1, 2011, 9:19:30 AM7/1/11
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

It can't possibly be flatcake then because he/she/it is like a
overflowing sewer. It's almost impossible to quell the stench profusely
eminating from it's mouth. I don't think Gary could keep quiet that long
without taunting you. I'm pretty confident it's Hadron because the same
person is on many #debian related channels and I don't think flatfarb
knows the first thing about debian but Hadron is always bragging about
his use of debian. Also the ip addresses match going all the way back to
early 2010 so whomever it is, the same person is behind it.

High Plains Thumper

Jul 1, 2011, 11:41:40 AM7/1/11
Tillerman wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Tillerman on Thursday:

Bingo!

Subject: Re: [News] Sister OS to Linux, OS-X Has Better TCO than Microsoft
Windows
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:50:07 +0100

[quote]
> Hadron has an apparent inability to recognise how more consistent usage
> of Debian Stable will only help his usage of the product, preferring
> unstable versions of Debian; if not for the only reason as an
> opportunity to attack Linux/OSS.

Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not unstable. And I
use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply too buggy and backward and I
cant be arsed to manage pinning or selectively monitoring backports.
[/quote]

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3364e9f972538fd9

>>> Unless he is an expert at forging headers and more importantly ip
>>> addresses I don't think it could be because the same person, with the
>>> same DSL ip address is posting in various channels most notably the
>>> #debian channel. How could he pull that trick unless he might be
>>> working for the isp. He also seems to have a working knowledge of
>>> Debian as well and uses some of the same phrases that Hadron uses.
>>> Gary is an idiot when it comes to Linux or anything above a third
>>> grade name calling session.
>>> Google 'ke...@misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com'
>>> http://tinyurl.com/3w85ang
>>
>> http://www.google.com/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com&cp=35&qe=a2V2aW5AbWlzdGVyZmx1ZmZ5LmRzbC54bWlzc2lvbi5jb20&qesig=yZolNFCMH_Q8LZqJPrfSYA&pkc=AFgZ2tkHLg0
>> FwhB2ZA43aGmmnQRm09kP6qUfRUxx2mqWCZZuneG9BcfnsT9SQeSQY2NTjllWzUCfyQYpE5GeSAyWks3umq02Uw&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com
>> &pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2ecdb1aa5a7c06eb&biw=1120&bih=517
>>
>> It never uttered a single word in IRC... in at least/almost a year.
>> Just comes in and goes out...
>

> It can't possibly be flatcake then because he/she/it is like a
> overflowing sewer. It's almost impossible to quell the stench profusely
> eminating from it's mouth. I don't think Gary could keep quiet that long
> without taunting you. I'm pretty confident it's Hadron because the same
> person is on many #debian related channels and I don't think flatfarb
> knows the first thing about debian but Hadron is always bragging about
> his use of debian. Also the ip addresses match going all the way back to
> early 2010 so whomever it is, the same person is behind it.

They both have the same intent, to eliminate knowledge of the competition
to Microsoft technologies by discouraging Linux advocacy through ad
hominems, lies, flatfish by stalking, and raise praise for Microsoft.

[quote]
In the Mopping Up phase, Evangelism's goal is to put the final nail into
the competing technology's coffin, and bury it in the burning depths of
the earth. Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated
with mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
Bunny, and OS/2." Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts,
newsgroups, whatever. Make the complete failure of the competition's
technology part of the mythology of the computer industry.
[/quote]

The bottom line for damage control:

[quote]
We want to place selection pressure on those companies and individuals
that show a genetic weakness for competitors' technologies, to make the
industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over time.
[/quote]

HPT

Roy Schestowitz

Jul 1, 2011, 1:06:17 PM7/1/11

Clogwog

Jul 1, 2011, 1:06:57 PM7/1/11
"High Plains Thumper" <h...@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht

> Tillerman wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Tillerman on Thursday:

> Bingo!

STFU, you daft nincompoop. Talking to yourself again Wendy / "High Plains
Thumper", nymshifter?
Nobody gives a flying fsck as to the crap you post.
<aside>
Hoge (High) Vlaktes (Plains) Neuker (Thumper) is de sufkuttige domme doos
van ML2MST!
--
HPT - Netnanny, the final boss of the internet:
http://tinyurl.com/I-PWN-TEH-USENETS

High Plains Thumper <> writes:

> One time I told one rider, the reason why he needed a bigger
> motorcycle was to make up for a small dick, when he criticised mine.

It must have hurt when he criticised your dick. What were you doing
showing it to him?
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t699598-p2-mac-bashers.html

Clogwog

Jul 1, 2011, 3:39:19 PM7/1/11
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> schreef in bericht
Great waste of time, you mean.
*If* ..... Judas_PHD is really Hadron Quark from COLA, who gives a rat's
ass (except a few troll possessed COLA loons)?

High Plains Thumper

Jul 1, 2011, 8:25:57 PM7/1/11
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> High Plains Thumper on Friday:

>> The bottom line for damage control:
>>
>> [quote]
>> We [Microsoft] want to place selection pressure on those companies and

>> individuals that show a genetic weakness for competitors' technologies,
>> to make the industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains,
>> over time. [/quote]
>>
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20071023002351958
>
> Great research there! ;-)

Thanks. In essence the above statement sounds almost like a statement from
the 3rd Reich. So much for Aryan software. :-)

--
HPT

Roy Schestowitz

Jul 1, 2011, 8:35:26 PM7/1/11

Tillerman

Jul 2, 2011, 4:50:11 AM7/2/11
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Take note that Hadron seems to be missing from this thread. Seeing as he
tends to pollute every decent thread in cola it's quite odd that he
isn't denying these claims with all the rancid screams of a banshee in
heat.
I have no doubt that the Judas_PHD that hovers in the various Linux irc
is none other than Hadron Quark. His knowledge of and constant
mentioning of Debian is the give away. Someone asked why it matters and
I will say it doesn't to me, but it's important to expose these nym
shifters for what they are because to a person new to Linux, cola, irc,
blogs, whatever, it appears at first look that many people are
anti-Linux. This is not true because many of these so called different
people are really the same handful of Linux haters spreading their
virtiol and hate. It's important to differentiate between people who
just may not like Linux and a group of people posting as hundreds of
nyms just for the purpose of discrediting Linux.

Roy Schestowitz

Jul 2, 2011, 5:14:23 AM7/2/11

Tillerman

Jul 2, 2011, 5:44:40 AM7/2/11
Tillerman wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> It never uttered a single word in IRC... in at least/almost a year. Just comes in
>> and goes out...

That's extremely weird.