The Mental Cases at www.techrights.org

flatfish+++

Feb 10, 2011, 6:06:02 AM2/10/11
Where do I begin?
This website seems to attract the real lunatic fringe and bottom feeders
of the Linux cult.

Check out this dude DaemonFC.....
He even admits he is a psychological hodge podge...

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/irc-log-techrights-08022011.html

About 1/2 way down the page....

DaemonFC my psychiatrists tells me I'm about as emotionally developed as
a 15 year old but that there's nothing wrong with my intelligence

This is a guy who admits to blowing up telephone poles with
explosives.....
A guy who has an arsenal of weapons in his house and is a social
outcast.

Can you say Una-bomber?
No wonder Slimowitz and his gang were concerned when this loser dropped
off the radar screen late last year.

They thought he killed himself.

Then you hav Oiaohm, sebsebseb, twitter, tessier,trmanco, mark kent and
a number of other total lunatic people.

These cracked pots could find a conspiracy hiding in the eraser of a
typical pencil.

Don't take my word for it, go look for yourself.

They should flood the place with lithium and straight jackets.

Make sure to note how many hours per day Slimowitz spends "denting" and
posting to other places all the while when he should be earning his
grant money.

Check the time stamps.
Don't take my word for it.
Check it out for yourself and understand that this leech posts to about
25 other places than his websites.

All done manually of course.

The EU organization that funds his grants, all public record BTW, has
been notified of his waste of resources.

Let's all laugh when they cut him off.

bbgruff

Feb 10, 2011, 12:38:43 PM2/10/11
On Thursday 10 February 2011 11:06 flatfish+++ wrote:

> Let's all laugh when they cut him off.

You never did explain, did you?

Why are you so afraid of Roy?

sidejob scooter

Feb 10, 2011, 5:47:42 PM2/10/11
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:38:43 +0000, bbgruff wrote:

Yes flatty; Why are you so afraid of Roy?

Marti Van Lin

Feb 10, 2011, 6:49:28 PM2/10/11
On 10-02-11 18:38, bbgruff wrote:

> On Thursday 10 February 2011 11:06 flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> Let's all laugh when they cut him off.

Poor Gary, there's probably not that much to laugh about for you.

Dr. Roy Schestowitz has many online friends (such in contrast to you).
Beside that he is /RESPECTED/ in the Free and Open Source Software
community, even though not everybody agrees with Dr. Schestowitz's
points of view he is /RESPECTED/

> You never did explain, did you?

Well how do you explain a brain fart?

> Why are you so afraid of Roy?

Truth hurts.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

DFS

Feb 10, 2011, 7:19:38 PM2/10/11
On 2/10/2011 6:06 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:

> The EU organization that funds his grants, all public record BTW, has
> been notified of his waste of resources.

Which EU organization?

Who notified them?

Who in the organization was notified?

> Let's all laugh when they cut him off.

Spamowitz is nothing if not laughable.

High Plains Thumper

Feb 10, 2011, 10:51:08 PM2/10/11
Marti Van Lin wrote:

> bbgruff wrote:
>> flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>>> Let's all laugh when they cut him off.
>
> Poor Gary, there's probably not that much to laugh about for you.

Correct Marti, as an individual he is rather pathetic.

> Dr. Roy Schestowitz has many online friends (such in contrast to you).
> Beside that he is /RESPECTED/ in the Free and Open Source Software
> community, even though not everybody agrees with Dr. Schestowitz's
> points of view he is /RESPECTED/

Respect is a fundamental characteristic of 2 way communication called
conversation. We may not agree on all points, but we can at least respect
the other's viewpoint.

The problem in Flatfish's perspective is the lack of respect toward
others, which makes me wonder if he really respects himself. In order to
love others requires one to be able to love themselves.

>> Why are you so afraid of Roy?
>
> Truth hurts.

I would not know why one would have such a hatred for someone like Roy.
Roy does not strike out towards others in a harsh manner like some, but
displays temperance. Perhaps this is why he is so greatly hated by these
trolls. It boggles the mind to really know.

We know where the sickness lies, and it does not lie with Roy.

--
HPT

flatfish+++

Feb 10, 2011, 10:58:39 PM2/10/11
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:19:38 -0500, DFS wrote:

> On 2/10/2011 6:06 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:
>

>> The EU organization that funds his grants, all public record BTW, has
>> been notified of his waste of resources.
>
> Which EU organization?
>
> Who notified them?
>
> Who in the organization was notified?

A few weeks ago he posted on his irc about how he had to renew his grant
funding and was petitioning the EU orgainiaztion who were responsible
for awarding the grants.
He was complaining about the process becoming more complex.

A couple of employees from one of the companies he loves to attack were
monitoring the channel.

One of them tweeted me.

You can figure the rest :)

>> Let's all laugh when they cut him off.
>
> Spamowitz is nothing if not laughable.

He's a self serving opportunist with a huge ego who has figured out how
to become a professional sponge.

He's got some real cracked pots on that site.
These guys hate everything non free and non open source.

It's actually scary reading some of the paranoia they write.

What a thorn in the side of real Linux advocacy.

chrisv

Feb 11, 2011, 8:33:37 AM2/11/11
Marti Van Lin wrote:

> bbgruff wrote:

>> mentally-ill troll wrote:
>>
>>> Let's all laugh when they cut him off.
>
>Poor Gary, there's probably not that much to laugh about for you.
>
>Dr. Roy Schestowitz has many online friends (such in contrast to you).
>Beside that he is /RESPECTED/ in the Free and Open Source Software
>community, even though not everybody agrees with Dr. Schestowitz's
>points of view he is /RESPECTED/

Oh, but Flathead is *also* respected - by the likes of "Hadron",
"Ezekiel", Sn^Hhit, etc.

*guffaw*

One-Shot , One-Kill

Feb 11, 2011, 10:22:55 AM2/11/11

useless fscking asshole "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Oh, but Flathead is *also* respected - by the likes of "Hadron",
> "Ezekiel", Sn^Hhit, etc.
>
> *guffaw*

another fine 'advocacy' post from the useless fscking asshole chrisv.

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a piece of shit.

DFS

Feb 11, 2011, 12:46:58 PM2/11/11
On 2/10/2011 6:49 PM, Marti Van Lin wrote:
> On 10-02-11 18:38, bbgruff wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 10 February 2011 11:06 flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>>> Let's all laugh when they cut him off.
>
> Poor Gary, there's probably not that much to laugh about for you.
>
> Dr. Roy Schestowitz has many online friends (such in contrast to you).
> Beside that he is /RESPECTED/ in the Free and Open Source Software
> community, even though not everybody agrees with Dr. Schestowitz's
> points of view he is /RESPECTED/

How can I say this nicely?

Spamowitz is a dishonest piece of crap. Anyone who supports and defends
him is a dishonest piece of crap.

flatfish+++

Feb 11, 2011, 12:52:58 PM2/11/11

And he's gotten worse.
He's attacking anything that moves as long as it doesn't fit his warped
view of the world.

One thing I notice is that the majority of his regulars are young, like
in their 20's.

Now they are attacking Linus claiming he's the worst thing that ever
happened to Linux.

How twisted is that?

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/irc-log-techrights-10022011.html

Diablo-D3 linus just sort of nukes everything Feb 10 00:36
gnufreex <Diablo-D3> linus not in linux politics is good for everyone
Feb 10 00:37
gnufreex yeah, but he lets comapnies have their way. Feb 10 00:37
Diablo-D3 not really Feb 10 00:37
Diablo-D3 he still fails to merge any good patches Feb 10 00:37
Diablo-D3 linus is possibly the worst thing ever to happen to linux Feb
10 00:38

cc

Feb 11, 2011, 1:31:02 PM2/11/11

Well which is it? Is he a paranoid freak who thinks certain companies
are out to get him, or are people from companies actually monitoring
his IRC chat and interfering (or contacting if you prefer) with the
process of him getting a grant from some EU organization? Because if
companies are actually monitoring his IRC channel and tweeting you to
celebrate how difficult they've made his life, well it kind of puts
what I believed to be his crackpot nonsense into a whole new light.

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 11, 2011, 1:32:14 PM2/11/11
chrisv wrote:

And his comrades of the Arian Brotherhood, Arian Nation and the KKK
--
"Against stupidity, the very gods themselves contend in vain."
Friedrich Schiller

Ezekiel

Feb 11, 2011, 1:47:46 PM2/11/11

"Marti Van Lin" <ml2...@dontevenbother.invalid> wrote in message

> On 10-02-11 18:38, bbgruff wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 10 February 2011 11:06 flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>>> Let's all laugh when they cut him off.
>
> Poor Gary, there's probably not that much to laugh about for you.
>
> Dr. Roy Schestowitz has many online friends (such in contrast to you).
> Beside that he is /RESPECTED/ in the Free and Open Source Software
> community, even though not everybody agrees with Dr. Schestowitz's points
> of view he is /RESPECTED/

Respected by who exactly? Are you talking about real people and leaders of
the Linux community or the bunch of useless nyms who hang around his
website?

flatfish+++

Feb 11, 2011, 1:48:10 PM2/11/11
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:31:02 -0800 (PST), cc wrote:

> Well which is it? Is he a paranoid freak who thinks certain companies
> are out to get him, or are people from companies actually monitoring
> his IRC chat and interfering (or contacting if you prefer) with the
> process of him getting a grant from some EU organization? Because if
> companies are actually monitoring his IRC channel and tweeting you to
> celebrate how difficult they've made his life, well it kind of puts
> what I believed to be his crackpot nonsense into a whole new light.

Oh it's real and while I can't say the person who tweeted me is real or
FOS (I suspect FOS because this has happened before and most are)I can
say that he has stirred up a hornet's nest.

Business as usual for him though and he's still pumping out the SPAM so
like I said, it's probably all sour grapes.

He brought whatever happens to him upon himself the minute he started
attacking people who were losing their jobs. He's made many, many false
claims and when confronted with evidence that they are false, he won't
correct or remove them from his site. At best he puts a line strike
through the text which of course does nothing.

Despite tweaking him, personally, I could care less what he does because
it doesn't effect me at all. However I can also understand why other
people are not as indifferent about him as I am.

To me he's just another uber Linux zealot.

He likes to organize campaigns against some pretty big companies and
some very powerful people so if he expects them to just sit still and
not retaliate he is a fool.

I support his rights to free speech and I don't approve of the methods
some use against him, however others are not as kind and forgiving
especially when they are continually libeled and slandered by that big
headed fool.

The problem with Roy is that he can dish it out but he can't take it.
He's in the wrong business unless he manages to grow a spine.

I get blamed for a lot of things said about him and done to him but the
truth is, I have had very little if anything to do with most of it.

He's a self serving opportunistic fraud who has fooled a lot of people.
He doesn't fool me though but that's as far as it goes.
I congratulated him and wished him well when he earned his degree.
He deserves it.
Why he doesn't put it to use and help find a cure for AIDS or cancer or
something is beyond me.

Maybe you could ask him?

flatfish+++

Feb 11, 2011, 1:53:34 PM2/11/11

The leaders of the Linux community wish he would just go away.
He has quite a collection of social misfits on that website.

It's actually quite hysterical to watch them in action.
Some of them are so paranoid, they make [Homer] look normal.

Roy is an expert at getting people to do things for him gratis.
He's forever getting his band of merry men to translate his SPAM into
other languages and his bots are out sifting data and spamming it back
all over the net.

It's quite an operation he has running there.

cc

Feb 11, 2011, 2:51:03 PM2/11/11

Well I was under the impression that no one cared about him or his
relative nonsense. But it seems to me like he's "kind of a big deal"
and that "Microshaft" agents may really be out to get him.

> I support his rights to free speech and I don't approve of the methods
> some use against him, however others are not as kind and forgiving
> especially when they are continually libeled and slandered by that big
> headed fool.

Again, whether it's really libel and slander or not, I didn't think
anyone actually cared what he had to say. No one important anyway.

> The problem with Roy is that he can dish it out but he can't take it.
> He's in the wrong business unless he manages to grow a spine.
>
> I get blamed for a lot of things said about him and done to him but the
> truth is, I have had very little if anything to do with most of it.
>
> He's a self serving opportunistic fraud who has fooled a lot of people.
> He doesn't fool me though but that's as far as it goes.
> I congratulated him and wished him well when he earned his degree.
> He deserves it.
> Why he doesn't put it to use and help find a cure for AIDS or cancer or
> something is beyond me.
>
> Maybe you could ask him?

I don't know why I would.

Chris Ahlstrom

Feb 11, 2011, 4:24:54 PM2/11/11
cc wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Then you'd be an "enabler". :-)

--
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
-- Will Rogers

flatfish+++

Feb 11, 2011, 10:34:32 PM2/11/11

There are 2 sides to it. As a company Microsoft probably doesn't give a
hoot because all they have to do is use his own words against him to
prove beyond doubt that he is a nutter.

However, the individuals he as attacked do care especially when he takes
delight in them losing their jobs. That's where most of the flak is
coming from.

People who know about him consider him a nut with zero credibility just
like someone such as Art Bell.
Entertaining, but not credible.

However, people just surfing the net and stumbling upon his SPAM may not
realize and take it at face value. This is what he hopes for and the
very reason he uses the quantity vs quality methodology for his
operation.

>> I support his rights to free speech and I don't approve of the methods
>> some use against him, however others are not as kind and forgiving
>> especially when they are continually libeled and slandered by that big
>> headed fool.
>

> Again, whether it's really libel and slander or not, I didn't think
> anyone actually cared what he had to say. No one important anyway.

People like Jorge Schilling, Jono Bacon and others are important in the
community.

snip----

>> Why he doesn't put it to use and help find a cure for AIDS or cancer or
>> something is beyond me.
>>
>> Maybe you could ask him?
>
> I don't know why I would.

Neither do I, but I'm just asking.

Homer

Feb 12, 2011, 2:27:59 AM2/12/11
Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> cc wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>> On Feb 11, 1:48?pm, flatfish+++ <flatf...@marianatrench.com> wrote:

>>> He's a self serving opportunistic fraud who has fooled a lot of
>>> people.

Only if you believe publishing documented evidence against criminals,
much of which is /court/ evidence, is "fooling people".

>>> He doesn't fool me though but that's as far as it goes.

So which of the following are you "not fooled" by:

http://techrights.org/microsoft-critique-resources/

I suppose the EU Commission, the US DOJ, and every one of Microsoft's
detractors, including many companies and independent organisations, are
just a "bunch of liars", and Microsoft is a shining beacon of truth and
virtue ... are they?

You're nothing but a delusional and morally bankrupt Microsoft shill.

>>> I congratulated him and wished him well when he earned his degree.
>>> He deserves it.
>>> Why he doesn't put it to use and help find a cure for AIDS or cancer
>>> or something is beyond me.

Maybe because you don't believe bringing criminals like Microsoft to
justice is a worthy cause.

>>> Maybe you could ask him?
>>
>> I don't know why I would.
>
> Then you'd be an "enabler". :-)

The only thing that would "enable" is a distraction from exposing
Microsoft's criminal "business", so naturally self-confessed criminals
like flatty are in favour of it.

--
K. | "MS is working fast and furious
http://slated.org | on security." ~ DFS, June 2004

flatfish+++

Feb 12, 2011, 2:53:48 AM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 07:27:59 +0000, Homer wrote:

> The only thing that would "enable" is a distraction from exposing
> Microsoft's criminal "business", so naturally self-confessed criminals
> like flatty are in favour of it.

I don't respond to people who don't have the balls to address my posts
1st party.

Grow a set, act like a grown up and I'll be more than happy to debate
the topic with you.

High Plains Thumper

Feb 12, 2011, 7:13:46 AM2/12/11
chrisv wrote:
> Marti Van Lin wrote:
>> bbgruff wrote:

>> Poor Gary, there's probably not that much to laugh about for you.

Disagree, the troll is a laughing stock.

>> Dr. Roy Schestowitz has many online friends (such in contrast to you).
>> Beside that he is /RESPECTED/ in the Free and Open Source Software
>> community, even though not everybody agrees with Dr. Schestowitz's
>> points of view he is /RESPECTED/
>
> Oh, but Flathead is *also* respected - by the likes of "Hadron",
> "Ezekiel", Sn^Hhit, etc. *guffaw*

They run a circus alright. A circus of freaks. Talk about freakishness,
Roy hasn't posted here in a while and they are still ranting about him.

Yes, Roy is well respected by the FOSS community. What bleeds through the
kill filters is simply hilarious, what these Wintrolls come up with.
They're grasping for straws.

--
HPT
94- PC Guy: "Forget it Snit, you're a waste of time. For someone who talks

Chris Ahlstrom

Feb 12, 2011, 7:51:37 AM2/12/11
Homer wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
>> cc wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>> On Feb 11, 1:48?pm, flatfish+++ <flatf...@marianatrench.com> wrote:
>
> http://techrights.org/microsoft-critique-resources/
>
> I suppose the EU Commission, the US DOJ, and every one of Microsoft's
> detractors, including many companies and independent organisations, are
> just a "bunch of liars", and Microsoft is a shining beacon of truth and
> virtue ... are they?
>
> You're nothing but a delusional and morally bankrupt Microsoft shill.

Oh, I'm not sure Flounder is even that sincere.

>>> I don't know why I would.
>>
>> Then you'd be an "enabler". :-)
>
> The only thing that would "enable" is a distraction from exposing
> Microsoft's criminal "business", so naturally self-confessed criminals
> like flatty are in favour of it.

"Microsoft has had competitors in the past. It's a good thing we have
museums to document this stuff."
-- Bill Gates, in a talk at the Computer History Museum
in Mountain View, Calif.

--
BOFH excuse #449:

greenpeace free'd the mallocs

DFS

Feb 12, 2011, 1:18:56 PM2/12/11
On 2/12/2011 7:13 AM, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> They run a circus alright. A circus of freaks. Talk about freakishness,
> Roy hasn't posted here in a while and they are still ranting about him.

Ah yes... how can we forget that silly, lying piece of crap Spamowitz
sitting in his dorm room claiming that "people in high places are
emailing him about Microsoft" as he edits his resume to make sure it has
the maximum number of MS and proprietary technologies on it.

> Yes, Roy is well respected by the FOSS community.

Is this the same "community" of emasculated little boys that shamelessly
discriminates against females?

That freeloads Linux/OSS to their little MS-hating hearts' content?

That blames the failure of their crappy code on Microsoft?

That gives their hobby work away because they know it won't sell?

That runs Windows by day to make money but claims Microsoft is evil and
abusive by night?

Spamowitz is worthy of a paper Burger King hat and a roomful of
Linosuck-type sycophants bowing and scraping and telling him he's a genius.

> What bleeds through the
> kill filters is simply hilarious, what these Wintrolls come up with.
> They're grasping for straws.

In other words, you can't refute a single syllable.

flatfish+++

Feb 12, 2011, 1:55:05 PM2/12/11

Spit my cafe out on that one!
You're a riot DFS!
And what you write is the truth.

See the roaches scattering all over the place.

HPOT ought to be waking up any minute now after his big night at the
karaoke bar.

Wonder if he did YMCA?

Maybe "I'm Every Woman" ?

That one always brings down the hose, errr, house!

DFS

Feb 12, 2011, 4:46:09 PM2/12/11
On 2/12/2011 1:55 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:

> HPOT ought to be waking up any minute now after his big night at the
> karaoke bar.
>
> Wonder if he did YMCA?
>
> Maybe "I'm Every Woman" ?

heh! Rexford, HPT, and Marti singing in harmony...

flatfish+++

Feb 12, 2011, 11:09:13 PM2/12/11

I could only imagine <rolls eyes>....