Schestowitz Paranoia Radio. It's the Amateur Hour Again.

1 view

Morris Tripper

Nov 8, 2010, 3:21:34 AM11/8/10
http://techrights.org/2010/11/07/techbytes-episode-2/

Listen to these losers trying to produce a radio show.
Schestowitz sounds like he is inside a freaking garbage can.
Where he belongs of course.
He is also overloading the input to his sound card.
What a fucking idiot.
Put a compressor or limiter on the input channel you fucking idiot.
An SM-58, or your $1.99 Soundblaster mic, ain't gonna cut it for your
effeminate, lispy voice. You sound like a girl. A butch girl, but a girl.
Try an Audio Technica 4050.
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AT4050/
Goblin sounds much better, smarter too.
He seems like a nice person who is well informed, unlike Schestowitz who is a
name dropping miserable freak.
Insomniacs will love this shit. Ten minutes and you will be out cold.

Laugh away!

amicus_curious

Nov 8, 2010, 8:04:22 AM11/8/10

"Morris Tripper" <mtripp...@valwall.edu> wrote in message

The sharp, engaging and entertaining personality shown by Shestowitz in this
recording goes a long way to explaining how he can have so much personal
time available for promoting Linux.

Hadron

Nov 8, 2010, 9:18:31 AM11/8/10
"amicus_curious" <ac...@sti.net> writes:

It explains why he can only find work as a lab rat. And he's trying to
get out of that too it seems - wanting to "work from home" (most
probably a tax payer funded bunk bed in the University halls of
residence).

Glenn Hall

Nov 8, 2010, 3:57:13 PM11/8/10

You guys are too harsh on him. Why does it bother you that he
chooses to be an advocate for foss? He seems rather harmless to me
so why not just let him be rather than attacking him personally?
Nobody is forcing you to listen to his web cast. Why not turn on
the Microsoft channel if he bothers you so much.

William Poaster

Nov 8, 2010, 6:55:37 PM11/8/10
Glenn Hall wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:18:31 +0100, Hadron wrote:
>
>> "amicus_curious" <ac...@sti.net> writes:

<snip drivel>

> You guys are too harsh on him. Why does it bother you that he
> chooses to be an advocate for foss? He seems rather harmless to me
> so why not just let him be rather than attacking him personally?
> Nobody is forcing you to listen to his web cast. Why not turn on
> the Microsoft channel if he bothers you so much.

Because they are anti-linux M$ fanbois. amicus_curious - Bill Weisgerber.
Google for Bill Weisgerber and you will see that this twat has done
his shill service for MS for years, always in the same *extremely*
dishonest way. And of course the Hadron troll has to "Me too" him.

--
KANSAS: Hayfever capital of the Midwest!
FreeBSD 8.1 64-bit; Kubuntu 10.04 64-bit

Tattoo Vampire

Nov 8, 2010, 7:26:34 PM11/8/10
Glenn Hall wrote:

> You guys are too harsh on him. Why does it bother you that he
> chooses to be an advocate for foss? He seems rather harmless to me
> so why not just let him be rather than attacking him personally?
> Nobody is forcing you to listen to his web cast. Why not turn on
> the Microsoft channel if he bothers you so much.

What do you expect from two trolling fucknozzles?

--
Regards,
[tv]

...Midget soothsayer robs bank! Small medium at large....

Hadron

Nov 9, 2010, 6:47:42 AM11/9/10
Glenn Hall <glennhall59...@yahoo.com> writes:

1) The last two replies were not about his web cast
2) He is not an advocate for FOSS
3) Read his posting history and come back to us

In short Roy is an anti-MS, anti success, bullshitter. He twists facts
time and time again. And when corrected fails to go back and acknowledge
how he twisted the truth in order to spin his own post.

In addition he is a notorious spammer : posting literally hundreds of
unsolicited posts here and elsewhere with little to no trimming all
containing links to his own profit making web site.

He also founded such nonsense as the anti-novell site.

chrisv

Nov 9, 2010, 9:17:45 AM11/9/10
Glenn Hall wrote:

>You guys are too harsh on him. Why does it bother you that he
>chooses to be an advocate for foss? He seems rather harmless to me
>so why not just let him be rather than attacking him personally?

A little slow on the uptake?

"Hadron" and "amicus" are Micro$oft shills. They attack anyone who
advocates Linux and FOSS.

The better advocate you are, the more you will be attacked.

--
'Who said anything about removing users "choice"? Or do you think the
choice is the choice for developers to turn out any old crud? The kind

Glenn Hall

Nov 9, 2010, 11:21:26 AM11/9/10

Right. They were attacks on him.

> 2) He is not an advocate for FOSS

Sure he is. Why not listen to the web cast.

> 3) Read his posting history and come back to us

I actually listened to the web cast. Did you?

> In short Roy is an anti-MS, anti success, bullshitter. He twists facts
> time and time again. And when corrected fails to go back and acknowledge
> how he twisted the truth in order to spin his own post.

So? If he doesn't like MS that's his prerogative and he's entitled
to his opinion. Why not refute his points rather than attack him
like the OP is obviously doing?

> In addition he is a notorious spammer : posting literally hundreds of
> unsolicited posts here and elsewhere with little to no trimming all
> containing links to his own profit making web site.

I doubt his website is operating in the black. it seems like a
hobby for him. I don't see any spam from him here.

> He also founded such nonsense as the anti-novell site.

That site wasn't founded by Roy, it was founded by a person named
Shane.

Glenn Hall

Nov 9, 2010, 11:22:43 AM11/9/10
On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 08:17:45 -0600, chrisv wrote:

> Glenn Hall wrote:
>
>>You guys are too harsh on him. Why does it bother you that he
>>chooses to be an advocate for foss? He seems rather harmless to me
>>so why not just let him be rather than attacking him personally?
>
> A little slow on the uptake?
>
> "Hadron" and "amicus" are Micro$oft shills. They attack anyone who
> advocates Linux and FOSS.
>
> The better advocate you are, the more you will be attacked.

And so it appears. If they don't like what he is saying, why not
just offer a counter opinion? There is nothing to be gained by
attacking others personally just because their opinion differs.

bbgruff

Nov 9, 2010, 12:42:37 PM11/9/10
William Poaster wrote:

> Because they are anti-linux M$ fanbois. amicus_curious - Bill Weisgerber.
> Google for Bill Weisgerber and you will see that this twat has done

> his shill service for MS for years, always in the same extremely

> dishonest way. And of course the Hadron troll has to "Me too" him.

Bill Weisgerber?
Is that the same person as billwg who used to post here, before
amicus_curious appeared?

amicus_curious once told me he'd never heard of billwg - so presumably you
must be mistaken? ;-)

William Poaster

Nov 9, 2010, 6:18:45 PM11/9/10
bbgruff wrote:

> William Poaster wrote:
>
>> Because they are anti-linux M$ fanbois. amicus_curious - Bill Weisgerber.
>> Google for Bill Weisgerber and you will see that this twat has done
>> his shill service for MS for years, always in the same extremely
>> dishonest way. And of course the Hadron troll has to "Me too" him.
>
> Bill Weisgerber?
> Is that the same person as billwg who used to post here, before
> amicus_curious appeared?

Yup.

> amicus_curious once told me he'd never heard of billwg - so presumably you
> must be mistaken? ;-)

Huh, I've not doubt "amicus_curious" would claim that, & no doubt claims
not to work for M$ either..
So if you believe him, I gotta tower of scrap iron for sale in France! ;-)

--
VIII. Any non-trivial program contains at least one bug.

William Poaster

Nov 9, 2010, 6:24:55 PM11/9/10
Glenn Hall wrote:

Here's Hadron's posting history:

When Hardon Quack started posting in COLA in 2007,he claimed to have used
linux for 2 years (which certainly is an outright lie, since he didn't
started posting to any linux groups until April 14, 2006). He started in
the same asshole mode we have come to know in COLA, & by posters in
a.o.lu.

Later, followed posts to the emacs group (Nov 2006), then Quack
harrassed the SuSE group with inane drivel. Much later he appeared on the Ubuntu
group with reports of how installing (rather simple) things failed for him.

Quack appeared in COLA in 2006 claiming all kinds of difficulties
in installing Ubuntu (most of which had a flatfish stink to
it: i.e Googled difficulties).
And all of a sudden he declared himself a linux pro, being more versed than
the long time users. And still having all kinds of problems, naturally.

> I actually listened to the web cast. Did you?

You can take it for granted the HAdron M$ fanboi didn't.

>> In short Roy is an anti-MS, anti success, bullshitter. He twists facts
>> time and time again. And when corrected fails to go back and acknowledge
>> how he twisted the truth in order to spin his own post.
>
> So? If he doesn't like MS that's his prerogative and he's entitled
> to his opinion. Why not refute his points rather than attack him
> like the OP is obviously doing?
>
>> In addition he is a notorious spammer : posting literally hundreds of
>> unsolicited posts here and elsewhere with little to no trimming all
>> containing links to his own profit making web site.

More bullshit from the bitter M$ fanboi.

> I doubt his website is operating in the black. it seems like a
> hobby for him. I don't see any spam from him here.
>
>> He also founded such nonsense as the anti-novell site.
>
> That site wasn't founded by Roy, it was founded by a person named
> Shane.

The Hadron M4 fanboi wrong again!

--
VI VI VI The editor of the beast.

bbgruff

Nov 9, 2010, 7:02:48 PM11/9/10
On Tuesday 09 November 2010 23:18 William Poaster wrote:

> bbgruff wrote:
>
>> William Poaster wrote:
>>
>>> Because they are anti-linux M$ fanbois. amicus_curious - Bill
Weisgerber.
>>> Google for Bill Weisgerber and you will see that this twat has done
>>> his shill service for MS for years, always in the same extremely
>>> dishonest way. And of course the Hadron troll has to "Me too" him.
>>
>> Bill Weisgerber?
>> Is that the same person as billwg who used to post here, before
>> amicus_curious appeared?
>
> Yup.
>
>> amicus_curious once told me he'd never heard of billwg - so presumably
you
>> must be mistaken? ;-)
>
> Huh, I've not doubt "amicus_curious" would claim that, & no doubt claims
> not to work for M$ either..
> So if you believe him, I gotta tower of scrap iron for sale in France! ;-)

Ah - now if one climbs to the top of that tower, can one see a lot of
bridges which you also have for sale? :-)

Seriously, you do *not* want to hear my opinion of amicus_curious - no,
really, seriously, you do not. Believe me! :-)

William Poaster

Nov 9, 2010, 7:15:27 PM11/9/10
bbgruff wrote:

Oh, I do, I *do* believe you! :-)

--
Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.

chrisv

Nov 10, 2010, 9:22:56 AM11/10/10
bbgruff wrote:

Yeah, that rat would *never* lie, would he?

--
"Linux is no more secure and probably less secure than Windows in the
areas where security is actually important." - Rat