Schestowitz Sponging Off Groklaw: Part 2

flatfish+++

Apr 27, 2011, 9:46:06 AM4/27/11

I told you it would happen.

Slimeowitz doesn't miss any opportunity to sponge off someone else's
hard work.

http://techrights.org/wiki/index.php/Techrights_Legal

"The intent of this section of Techrights, as outlined in IRC today, is
to give people at Groklaw a place to continue documenting and debunking
Microsoft's attack on free software and the gnu/linux using business
community."

Hahahhaha!
Yea right....

PJ is credible.
Slimeowitz is not.

Big difference.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

RayLopez99

Apr 27, 2011, 10:41:48 AM4/27/11
On Apr 27, 8:46 pm, flatfish+++ <flatf...@marianatrench.com> wrote:
> I told you it would happen.
>

> Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
> "By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta

> in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_th...

I want to publicly thank you, and perhaps people like me, who drove
him off this board. I recall the days when you had two whole pages of
his spam with no replies.

Good riddance, hope he stays where he's at now, thinking he's fighting
the good fight.

RL

Hadron

Apr 27, 2011, 11:39:13 AM4/27/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

> I told you it would happen.
>
> Slimeowitz doesn't miss any opportunity to sponge off someone else's
> hard work.
>
> http://techrights.org/wiki/index.php/Techrights_Legal
>
> "The intent of this section of Techrights, as outlined in IRC today, is
> to give people at Groklaw a place to continue documenting and debunking
> Microsoft's attack on free software and the gnu/linux using business
> community."
>
> Hahahhaha!
> Yea right....
>
> PJ is credible.
> Slimeowitz is not.
>
> Big difference.

Has Spamowitz "outed" ZDNet yet?

flatfish+++

Apr 27, 2011, 2:41:46 PM4/27/11

Not that I am aware of.

They shut down the thread because it started to get nasty.
Mostly his lack of proof of his claims and his army of shills backing
him up.

Pretty insane for a while there.