Schestowitz Whining Again.....

flatfish+++

Feb 24, 2011, 2:17:52 AM2/24/11
The man-child (woman-child?) is whining again.
What he fails to mention is all the people he libels on his site and on
a daily basis. Once again, the slimy one can dish it out but he can't
take it.

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/irc-log-social-23022011.html

schestowitz Trolls abound today: Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > If you type my nym in Google, it brings up nothing but
derogatory Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > and false info about me (attached). The trolls have
libelled me on Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > Internet. Roy, you Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > are fortunate as it brings up little bad on your end. A
good is it Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > brings up you as a PHD. Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > I have faithfully posted for at least the past 3, perhaps
5 Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > years faithfully on a weekly basis. Also, I have been
posting excerpts Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > faithfully from the [...] for about the same length. Also
I have posted and Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > countered troll FUD and lies with positive documentation,
links from the Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > Internet. Feb 23 12:56

schestowitz > I don't know. All I know is that I have been character
assassinated, Feb 23 12:57

schestowitz > including searches on [...] Feb 23 12:57

schestowitz > Feb 23 12:57

schestowitz > Another observation, the trolls are going hot and heavy
with FUD.... I think this is related to the Nokia Microsoft take over.
Feb 23 12:57

schestowitz My answer was: "Yes, the trolls deliberately seed derogatory
information about people who promote Linux. It's intended to make the
messenger be seen as unreliable to an outside observer. Here is what I
suggest; choose a forum where the trolls cannot have an opportunity to
hijack the platform and then turn it against itself (like anti-Linux
rhetoric in a Linux advocacy forum). Sites like identi.ca are almost
troll-free and Feb 23 12:57

schestowitz they breed some good discussion. They also bring together a
lot of news of common interest." Feb 23 12:57

schestowitz I hope identica grows bigger Feb 23 12:58

Chris

Feb 24, 2011, 3:40:21 AM2/24/11
Am Thu, 24 Feb 2011 02:17:52 -0500 schrieb flatfish+++:

> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/irc-log-
social-23022011.html

Can you explain to someone who is not an insider to this group why you
are so obsessed with this IRC channel?

Gordon

Feb 24, 2011, 4:25:09 AM2/24/11

Because the man is sick and is/has been a paid Microsoft astroturfer and
cannot bear any adverse publicity at all directed at his masters, even
when it's true...(which it usually is)

flatfish+++

Feb 24, 2011, 5:06:36 AM2/24/11

Give it up dude.....
You *are* an insider and aren't fooling anyone with your latest nym....

flatfish+++

Feb 24, 2011, 5:07:11 AM2/24/11

3 times wrong Gordo.....

Try again.

bbgruff

Feb 24, 2011, 5:15:15 AM2/24/11
On Thursday 24 February 2011 07:17 flatfish+++ wrote:

> The man-child (woman-child?) is whining again.

S/h/it certainly is, and I'm not referring to Roy.

Why *are* you so afraid of Roy, flatfish?

Chris

Feb 24, 2011, 6:13:37 AM2/24/11
Am Thu, 24 Feb 2011 05:06:36 -0500 schrieb flatfish+++:

> Give it up dude.....
> You *are* an insider and aren't fooling anyone with your latest nym....

Oh really? What do you think who I am?

flatfish+++

Feb 24, 2011, 6:21:44 AM2/24/11

I don't really care.......

Chris

Feb 24, 2011, 6:49:26 AM2/24/11
Am Thu, 24 Feb 2011 06:21:44 -0500 schrieb flatfish+++:

>> Oh really? What do you think who I am?
>
> I don't really care.......

Translates to: You have no idea?

flatfish+++

Feb 24, 2011, 7:40:56 AM2/24/11

Translates to: You are insignificant. NOBODY cares.

It's just a curiosity.

Chris

Feb 25, 2011, 7:43:05 AM2/25/11
Am Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:40:56 -0500 schrieb flatfish+++:

> Translates to: You are insignificant. NOBODY cares.

I was not too insignificant to be accused of using multiple accounts.
I am just too insignificant for you to provide evidence for your claims?

Chris

Feb 25, 2011, 6:07:13 PM2/25/11
Am Thu, 24 Feb 2011 05:06:36 -0500 schrieb flatfish+++:

> Give it up dude.....
> You *are* an insider and aren't fooling anyone with your latest nym....

Btw: you didn't answer the question.