ResiSance is futile

Daeron

Nov 3, 2004, 12:04:12 PM11/3/04
NHS will save £330m with Borg deal

The NHS will shave £330m from its software licensing costs following the
signing of a nine-year deal with the Borg.

"The deal includes a £40m commitment from the Borg to develop a clincial
interface that will be surgically inplanted in all staff across multiple
health services

The Borg will also supply pre-chiped versions of msSurgeon and
msConsultant to deliver a consistent look and feel to NHS assimilants ,
er .. patents.

health warning: This is not a real extract from a blog. See the real one
here ..

NHS will save £330m with Microsoft deal [updated]
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/online/archives/microsoft/2004/11/nhs_will_save_330m_with_microsoft_deal_updated.html

'MS now owns the look and feel of the NHS'
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/online/archives/microsoft/2004/11/ms_now_owns_the_look_and_feel_of_the_nhs.html

Bobbies micro-chip must be malfunctioning ..

Jack Schofield

Nov 4, 2004, 7:35:51 PM11/4/04
This just in! In a related operation, NHS surgeons were unable to save
the brain of a well known troll, Daeron/Doug Mentohl, the sole
proprietor of a one-man travelling idiot show.

British PM Tony Blair intervened personally, saying: "We plan to
replace Daeron's so-called brain with an Artificial Stupidity program
written on punch cards in 1913. We are confident that nobody will be
able to tell the difference."

Innocent bystanders were apprehensive. The newly-enhanced Daeron/Moron
is expected to increase the rate at which he spams newsgroups with
ludicrous and widely-ignored trolls.

"We'd rather vote to replace him with a dead rat," they said. "It
would be more intelligent, better looking, and produce more
interesting posts. Also, it wouldn't stink quite so much."