ATTN: Linonut is my bastard son. He's doing a fine job of out posting me. He's a natural.

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 9, 2008, 5:02:05 PM8/9/08
I am Machine Gun Posting Roy, and my bastard son Linonut is out posting
me. My bastard boy is a natural.

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 9, 2008, 6:20:11 PM8/9/08

AZ Nomad

Aug 9, 2008, 5:45:55 PM8/9/08
On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 22:20:11 +0000, Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:

>____/ Some idiotic coward on Saturday 09 August 2008 21:02 : \____

>> I am Machine Gun Posting Roy, and my bastard son Linonut is out posting
>> me. My bastard boy is a natural.

>Faker. I did not post this (well, duh).

no shit.

I found the idiot's obviousness convenient for adding a killfile entry
before the asshole made post #2 from that IP address.

AZ Nomad

Aug 9, 2008, 5:59:18 PM8/9/08

Really, I can go any where and get a new IP. :)

Roy Schestowitz

Aug 9, 2008, 7:22:21 PM8/9/08

AZ Nomad

Aug 9, 2008, 6:42:55 PM8/9/08
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

<snipped>

You had better get on that other post AZ made, as I think you have some
answering to do here amigo.

AZ Nomad

Aug 9, 2008, 7:32:05 PM8/9/08

><snipped>

You stupid fuck. If you're going to mimic me, at least get the email
addrss right. Is cutting and pasting an email address
too much for your half dozen brain cells to wrap themselves around?

You're beyond pathetic. Go outside. The recess bell rang.

AZ Nomad

Aug 9, 2008, 7:33:19 PM8/9/08

What happened to that killfilter by IP? A lot of big worthless talk. <VBG>

Moshe Goldfarb.

Aug 9, 2008, 8:55:37 PM8/9/08
On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 22:20:11 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Some idiotic coward on Saturday 09 August 2008 21:02 : \____
>
>> I am Machine Gun Posting Roy, and my bastard son Linonut is out posting
>> me. My bastard boy is a natural.
>
> Faker. I did not post this (well, duh).

Looks like Roy Schestowitz to me.
How can we be sure you didn't screw up with one of your nyms again,
*techguy*...

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

ml2mst

Aug 10, 2008, 5:44:42 AM8/10/08

Bwahahaha, oh looky look:

Lame troll attempt :-p

Doh!

Some Thunderbird users have the Useragent Plugin installed. They don't
even have to read the message header, to figure out you'r a faker.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
|0|0|0| http://ubuntusteunpuntdaalhof.googlepages.com

The Ghost In The Machine

Aug 11, 2008, 1:27:09 PM8/11/08
<newsg...@schestowitz.com>
wrote
<3506077.3...@schestowitz.com>:

> ____/ Some idiotic coward on Saturday 09 August 2008 21:02 : \____
>
>> I am Machine Gun Posting Roy, and my bastard son Linonut is out posting
>> me. My bastard boy is a natural.
>
> Faker. I did not post this (well, duh).

I'll admit it's amusing just to pick out the header differences
(an easy thing to do using SLRN).

I'm curious as to whether it's some sort of trolling attempt,
to see how many fish he can net saying "See! SEE! This
isn't the real Roy!". Or worse.

I for one consider such attempts rather silly. If one's
going to troll, at least use reasonable bait that is
much more likely to lead to an actual *discussion*. ;-)

[.sigsnip]

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #992381111:
while(bit&BITMASK) ;