E-mail About Gary Stewart

Roy Schestowitz

Apr 21, 2008, 9:39:33 PM4/21/08
I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because of
the source.

I can't reply to this in person because of the anonymised origin, so my reply
is below.

| Hi Roy,

Hi,

If this information is confidential, then it might be helpful out in the public
too.

| I am very interested in trying to locate one Mr. Gary Stewart, aka
| flatfish, for the purpose of determining if he is or has been
| involved in the release of a virus/worm on the internet in 2004.
|
| I don't know if you know or have contact with the author of:
|
| http://colatrolls.blogspot.com

No clue who runs it. Nobody knows. I can only try guessing.

| but the author mentions that flatfish uses Brazilian proxies to
| send his posts on the site. I have reason to believe that this
| person uses many names and is the person called "nymcluster" on the
| Yahoo! SCOXQ.PK (now) boards. I also have reason to believe that
| this "flatfish" has some connections to Brazil where Marcos Flávio
| Araújo Assunção claims to have written that virus/worm.

Flatfish posts in /., Digg and other places. Abusive stuff. Stalking too.

| If the author "Erik" has any information to assist me in locating
| the actual "Gary Stewart" - it would be greatly appreciated. The

Gary lives in New York, I believe. Maybe the Hamptons. I once saw the
details in COLA archives... they narrowed down the options. Look at
pre-2004 archives.

| purpose of this request is to assist in the investigation and will
| be handed over for follow up. I only want to determine if he is
| involved, and if so, arrange for an arrest warrant. The rest is up
| to Justice and the courts to decide. If you know "Erik" and can get
| him to provide any information, I would appreciate your assistance.

NB.

| I don' think it was written by anyone in the Linux community, but
| if it was, I'd want to go after them just as much - no matter where
| the facts lead - that's where I want this to end (an arrest of the
| author and accomplices).
|
| Have a nice day Roy. Don't worry, be happy.

I believe Microsoft is involved. Not just 'the ecosystem'.

DFS

Apr 21, 2008, 10:21:14 PM4/21/08
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person
> because of the source.

> If the author "Erik" has any information to assist me in locating

> the actual "Gary Stewart" - it would be greatly appreciated. The
> purpose of this request is to assist in the investigation and will
> be handed over for follow up. I only want to determine if he is
> involved, and if so, arrange for an arrest warrant.

LMFAO!!!!

The Internet allows paranoid morons hook up anywhere around the world.

<snip>

> I believe Microsoft is involved. Not just 'the ecosystem'.

Then why don't you file some formal complaints, Spamowitz?

Linonut

Apr 22, 2008, 8:03:02 AM4/22/08

> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because of
> the source.

Why are you posting this personal email?

--
Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
-- Bill Gates

Erik Funkenbusch

Apr 22, 2008, 8:18:17 AM4/22/08
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:03:02 -0400, Linonut wrote:

>> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because of
>> the source.
>
> Why are you posting this personal email?

Because it allows him to lie by proxy. "It wasn't me lying, it was that
other, anonymous guy that I can't verify, but post with impugnity anyways".

This is a prime example of Roy's flagrant disregard to verifying sources
before "publishing".

What makes it worse is the ridiculousness of the claim. Flatfish may be a
lot of things, most of which are not particularly savory, but he's hardly a
secret brazillian agent seeking to infect the world with viruses.

If he were honestly trying to respond to someone in the newsgroup, he would
have merely said "To the person that sent me anonymous email, the answer is
I have no idea".

Roy Schestowitz

Apr 22, 2008, 8:28:41 AM4/22/08
____/ Linonut on Tuesday 22 April 2008 13:03 : \____

>> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because
>> of the source.
>
> Why are you posting this personal email?

I don't know who sent this (from a 'black hole') and it's the only way to
respond.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: ~70% of organisms are bacteria
Mem: 515500k total, 444148k used, 71352k free, 3888k buffers

Erik Funkenbusch

Apr 22, 2008, 8:46:08 AM4/22/08
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:28:41 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 22 April 2008 13:03 : \____
>
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because
>>> of the source.
>>
>> Why are you posting this personal email?
>
> I don't know who sent this (from a 'black hole') and it's the only way to
> respond.

Bullshit. You're lying again.

If you click on the link embedded in the signature, you see that it goes to
hushmail. Husmail is an anonymous source, but when you respond to a
hushmail account, it gets back to the original person.

What's more, if you copy the message into the validator, we see that the
signature is from "free...@hushmail.com".

So you just revealed your "source", great job there Roy.

No, Roy. Your only reason to post this publicly is to lie by proxy.
Otherwise there was no reason to include the full text of the message, not
once, but twice.

Hadron

Apr 22, 2008, 8:49:28 AM4/22/08
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> | Hi Roy,
>
> Hi,
>
> If this information is confidential, then it might be helpful out in the public
> too.

That has to be the dumbest thing even HPT could write! Hilarious.

> | I am very interested in trying to locate one Mr. Gary Stewart, aka
> | flatfish, for the purpose of determining if he is or has been
> | involved in the release of a virus/worm on the internet in 2004.
> |
> | I don't know if you know or have contact with the author of:
> |
> | http://colatrolls.blogspot.com
>
> No clue who runs it. Nobody knows. I can only try guessing.
>
> | but the author mentions that flatfish uses Brazilian proxies to
> | send his posts on the site. I have reason to believe that this
> | person uses many names and is the person called "nymcluster" on the
> | Yahoo! SCOXQ.PK (now) boards. I also have reason to believe that
> | this "flatfish" has some connections to Brazil where Marcos Flávio
> | Araújo Assunção claims to have written that virus/worm.
>
> Flatfish posts in /., Digg and other places. Abusive stuff. Stalking
> too.

Blub. Blub.

> | If the author "Erik" has any information to assist me in locating
> | the actual "Gary Stewart" - it would be greatly appreciated. The
>
> Gary lives in New York, I believe. Maybe the Hamptons. I once saw the
> details in COLA archives... they narrowed down the options. Look at
> pre-2004 archives.

LOL - Inspector Clouseau eat your heart out.

> | purpose of this request is to assist in the investigation and will
> | be handed over for follow up. I only want to determine if he is
> | involved, and if so, arrange for an arrest warrant. The rest is up
> | to Justice and the courts to decide. If you know "Erik" and can get
> | him to provide any information, I would appreciate your assistance.
>
> NB.
>
> | I don' think it was written by anyone in the Linux community, but
> | if it was, I'd want to go after them just as much - no matter where
> | the facts lead - that's where I want this to end (an arrest of the
> | author and accomplices).
> |
> | Have a nice day Roy. Don't worry, be happy.
>
> I believe Microsoft is involved. Not just 'the ecosystem'.

Mad as a hatter. And the "email" so clearly a COLA origin troll.

Don Romero

Apr 22, 2008, 8:57:34 AM4/22/08

From: Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com>
[quote]

This was investigated & tied this very same address to the "linux-sux troll.
This address is a cable user in Mass.
Apparently Gary Stewart IS the linux-sux troll as well as being the flatfish
troll.

He lives at one of these addresses:

93 Thayer St, Millville, MA

30 Chickatawbut St, Dorchester, MA

229 N Brookfield Rd, Barre, MA

[/quote]

Make up your mind Roy. NY or MA. Pick one.

Lucky for you Robert Cikovic was willing to assist in your investigation.

Moshe Goldfarb

Apr 22, 2008, 9:31:35 AM4/22/08
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 02:39:33 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because of
> the source.

Funniest thing I have read in a long time Roy!!!
You need medical help!

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

Moshe Goldfarb

Apr 22, 2008, 9:33:44 AM4/22/08
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:28:41 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 22 April 2008 13:03 : \____
>
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because
>>> of the source.
>>
>> Why are you posting this personal email?
>
> I don't know who sent this (from a 'black hole') and it's the only way to
> respond.

Hahahah!
Once again you make an ass of yourself!

FWIW I wouldn't know what to do with a worm if it was handed to me, except
use it for fishing which is cruelty to animals.

Moshe Goldfarb

Apr 22, 2008, 9:35:40 AM4/22/08

I'm LMAO over this one!
Obviously either Schestowitz is inventing all of this, or there is another
nut loose in the can!!

Ezekiel

Apr 22, 2008, 9:39:27 AM4/22/08

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote in message

>I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person
> because of the source.

Roy Schestowitz, you are an idiot.

> I can't reply to this in person because of the anonymised origin, so my
> reply
> is below.

Roy Schestowitz, you are the laughing stock of the internet.

> | Hi Roy,
>
> Hi,
>
> If this information is confidential, then it might be helpful out in the
> public
> too.

Roy Schestowitz, you have zero credibility.

> | I am very interested in trying to locate one Mr. Gary Stewart, aka
> | flatfish, for the purpose of determining if he is or has been
> | involved in the release of a virus/worm on the internet in 2004.
> |
> | I don't know if you know or have contact with the author of:
> |
> | http://colatrolls.blogspot.com
>
> No clue who runs it. Nobody knows. I can only try guessing.

Roy Schestowitz, you are right for once. You are very clueless.

> | but the author mentions that flatfish uses Brazilian proxies to
> | send his posts on the site. I have reason to believe that this
> | person uses many names and is the person called "nymcluster" on the
> | Yahoo! SCOXQ.PK (now) boards. I also have reason to believe that
> | this "flatfish" has some connections to Brazil where Marcos Flávio
> | Araújo Assunção claims to have written that virus/worm.
>
> Flatfish posts in /., Digg and other places. Abusive stuff. Stalking too.

Roy Schestowitz, only a retard like you would think that posting is somehow
stalking.

> | If the author "Erik" has any information to assist me in locating
> | the actual "Gary Stewart" - it would be greatly appreciated. The
>
> Gary lives in New York, I believe. Maybe the Hamptons. I once saw the
> details in COLA archives... they narrowed down the options. Look at
> pre-2004 archives.

Roy Schestowitz, you are unbelievably stupid.

> | purpose of this request is to assist in the investigation and will
> | be handed over for follow up. I only want to determine if he is
> | involved, and if so, arrange for an arrest warrant. The rest is up
> | to Justice and the courts to decide. If you know "Erik" and can get
> | him to provide any information, I would appreciate your assistance.
>
> NB.
>
> | I don' think it was written by anyone in the Linux community, but
> | if it was, I'd want to go after them just as much - no matter where
> | the facts lead - that's where I want this to end (an arrest of the
> | author and accomplices).
> |
> | Have a nice day Roy. Don't worry, be happy.
>
> I believe Microsoft is involved. Not just 'the ecosystem'.

Roy Schestowitz, you are a paranoid lunatic that thinks that Microsoft is
behind everything. Seek help, before it's too late.

Linonut

Apr 22, 2008, 10:05:11 AM4/22/08
* Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:03:02 -0400, Linonut wrote:
>
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because of
>>> the source.
>>
>> Why are you posting this personal email?
>
> Because it allows him to lie by proxy. "It wasn't me lying, it was that
> other, anonymous guy that I can't verify, but post with impugnity anyways".

You're full of it, my man.

> This is a prime example of Roy's flagrant disregard to verifying sources
> before "publishing".

I'm not sure you can know that.

> What makes it worse is the ridiculousness of the claim. Flatfish may be a
> lot of things, most of which are not particularly savory, but he's hardly a
> secret brazillian agent seeking to infect the world with viruses.
>
> If he were honestly trying to respond to someone in the newsgroup, he would
> have merely said "To the person that sent me anonymous email, the answer is
> I have no idea".

Well, the reason I asked Roy is two-fold:

1. I don't like seeing unnecessary personality conflicts on COLA.
That includes browbeating someone, trying to "expose" them,
cursing at them, etc. (I'm guilty of cursing, that's for sure!)

2. These "anonymous tips" are, by their nature, suspect.

--
We are not even close to finishing the basic dream of what the PC can be.
-- Bill Gates

Linonut

Apr 22, 2008, 10:07:49 AM4/22/08

> ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 22 April 2008 13:03 : \____
>
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because
>>> of the source.
>>
>> Why are you posting this personal email?
>
> I don't know who sent this (from a 'black hole') and it's the only way to
> respond.

Why did you need to respond at all, though, if the only way was to post
some mudslinging here?

Not that "Manny Nyms" isn't worthy of mudslinging, but "exposing" people
really isn't in the purview of COLA, in my opinion.

Though it happens with some frequency anyway.

--
Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and
motivating them, the teacher is the most important.

Hadron

Apr 22, 2008, 10:25:15 AM4/22/08
Linonut <lin...@bollsouth.nut> writes:

> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:03:02 -0400, Linonut wrote:
>>
>>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Why are you posting this personal email?
>>
>> Because it allows him to lie by proxy. "It wasn't me lying, it was that
>> other, anonymous guy that I can't verify, but post with impugnity anyways".
>
> You're full of it, my man.

And you disagree how? Hypocrite.

>> This is a prime example of Roy's flagrant disregard to verifying sources
>> before "publishing".
>
> I'm not sure you can know that.

We all can. Roy posted it.

>> What makes it worse is the ridiculousness of the claim. Flatfish may be a
>> lot of things, most of which are not particularly savory, but he's hardly a
>> secret brazillian agent seeking to infect the world with viruses.
>>
>> If he were honestly trying to respond to someone in the newsgroup, he would
>> have merely said "To the person that sent me anonymous email, the answer is
>> I have no idea".
>
> Well, the reason I asked Roy is two-fold:
>
> 1. I don't like seeing unnecessary personality conflicts on COLA.
> That includes browbeating someone, trying to "expose" them,
> cursing at them, etc. (I'm guilty of cursing, that's for sure!)

Huh? You do it all the time you two faced hypocrite.

> 2. These "anonymous tips" are, by their nature, suspect.

Err, which was Erik's point. But you were too busy defending your master
to bother reading what he said.

--
It explains a lot. I've not heard of anyone I know, anywhere, buying XP,
and I've not seen it sold whilst I've been in any shops.

Moshe Goldfarb

Apr 22, 2008, 10:35:27 AM4/22/08

Nice find!

Yea, Schestowitz has bungled yet another attempt at trolling.
For all the years I have been here, which is far more than Schestowitz, I
have never been accused of stuff like that except by one loony toon who way
off the deep end and finally left after he though Micorosft was threatening
his family.
It's just not my style, nor do I have the programming technical ability to
accomplish such a task.

Hey, if that guy is so interested in me, why doesn't he email me?
My email is real..

Schestowitz has become so paranoid I really think he is in need of
counseling.
At the very least he should take a break from his SPAMMING activities and
reconsider his life and what it has become as well as where it is heading.

William Poaster

Apr 22, 2008, 11:17:11 AM4/22/08
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:05:11 -0400, Linonut wrote:

> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:03:02 -0400, Linonut wrote:
>>
>>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Why are you posting this personal email?
>>
>> Because it allows him to lie by proxy. "It wasn't me lying, it was that
>> other, anonymous guy that I can't verify, but post with impugnity anyways".
>
> You're full of it, my man.
>
>> This is a prime example of Roy's flagrant disregard to verifying sources
>> before "publishing".
>
> I'm not sure you can know that.
>
>> What makes it worse is the ridiculousness of the claim. Flatfish may be a
>> lot of things, most of which are not particularly savory, but he's hardly a
>> secret brazillian agent seeking to infect the world with viruses.

And Funkenbusch *can* prove this statement, can he, that Flatfish has
*not* spread a windoze virus? Or is this *another* of his dubious
"claims", like the Morris worm & MS TTFonts "claims".
Put up, or STFU FUDster.

Ezekiel

Apr 22, 2008, 11:37:19 AM4/22/08

"William Poaster" <w...@leafnode.amd64.eu> wrote in message

> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:05:11 -0400, Linonut wrote:
>
>> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Because it allows him to lie by proxy. "It wasn't me lying, it was that
>>> other, anonymous guy that I can't verify, but post with impugnity
>>> anyways".
>>
>> You're full of it, my man.
>>
>>> This is a prime example of Roy's flagrant disregard to verifying sources
>>> before "publishing".
>>
>> I'm not sure you can know that.
>>
>>> What makes it worse is the ridiculousness of the claim. Flatfish may be
>>> lot of things, most of which are not particularly savory, but he's
>>> hardly a
>>> secret brazillian agent seeking to infect the world with viruses.

Well, if there's anyone dumber than Roy Schestowitz it would have to be this
Willy Boaster idiot.

> And Funkenbusch *can* prove this statement, can he, that Flatfish has
> *not* spread a windoze virus?

Sure. Right after you prove that I didn't kill Nina Reiser.

Hadron

Apr 22, 2008, 11:50:55 AM4/22/08
William Poaster <w...@leafnode.amd64.eu> writes:

> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:05:11 -0400, Linonut wrote:
>
>> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Because it allows him to lie by proxy. "It wasn't me lying, it was that
>>> other, anonymous guy that I can't verify, but post with impugnity anyways".
>>
>> You're full of it, my man.
>>
>>> This is a prime example of Roy's flagrant disregard to verifying sources
>>> before "publishing".
>>
>> I'm not sure you can know that.
>>
>>> What makes it worse is the ridiculousness of the claim. Flatfish may be a
>>> lot of things, most of which are not particularly savory, but he's hardly a
>>> secret brazillian agent seeking to infect the world with viruses.
>
> And Funkenbusch *can* prove this statement, can he, that Flatfish has
> *not* spread a windoze virus? Or is this *another* of his dubious
> "claims", like the Morris worm & MS TTFonts "claims".
> Put up, or STFU FUDster.

Says Willy Filters - the most boring and useless poaster in the history
of Usenet. Yet YOU Willy constantly claim super natural header
skills. And we never see any proof of that do we? So we can add
"hypocrite" to your description : you're now a boring, dumb hypocrite.

So now we have to, according to Little Willy Poaster, prove what we did
NOT do. The man is so dumb it gives me vertigo to peer down at him from
IQ hill. Interestingly enough I note that few, if any, of the COLA
"advocates" actually give Dumb Willy any support - he's too stupid even
for them.

>>> If he were honestly trying to respond to someone in the newsgroup, he would
>>> have merely said "To the person that sent me anonymous email, the answer is
>>> I have no idea".
>>
>> Well, the reason I asked Roy is two-fold:
>>
>> 1. I don't like seeing unnecessary personality conflicts on COLA.
>> That includes browbeating someone, trying to "expose" them,
>> cursing at them, etc. (I'm guilty of cursing, that's for sure!)
>>
>> 2. These "anonymous tips" are, by their nature, suspect.

--
(It is an old Debian tradition to leave at least twice a year ...)
-- Sven Rudolph

Moshe Goldfarb

Apr 22, 2008, 12:27:25 PM4/22/08
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:50:55 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> Says Willy Filters - the most boring and useless poaster in the history
> of Usenet. Yet YOU Willy constantly claim super natural header
> skills. And we never see any proof of that do we? So we can add
> "hypocrite" to your description : you're now a boring, dumb hypocrite.
>
> So now we have to, according to Little Willy Poaster, prove what we did
> NOT do. The man is so dumb it gives me vertigo to peer down at him from
> IQ hill. Interestingly enough I note that few, if any, of the COLA
> "advocates" actually give Dumb Willy any support - he's too stupid even
> for them.

Poaster is a complete moron.

We call him "the empty suit".

Doug Mentohl

Apr 22, 2008, 12:46:31 PM4/22/08
on 22/04/08 02:39 Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because of the source.

I guess it was flattie himself who sent you this. You're dealing with
some of the worst scum on Usenet ...

"I don't know who sent this (from a 'black hole'", RS

"Bullshit .. Husmail is an anonymous source", Eric FUD

Doug Mentohl

Apr 22, 2008, 12:49:37 PM4/22/08
on 22/04/08 15:07 Linonut wrote:

> Why did you need to respond at all, though, if the only way was to post some mudslinging here?

Yea, standards are really falling here, what would the palce be like
without fine 'advocates' like Moshie Flatfish .. :)

Doug Mentohl

Apr 22, 2008, 1:04:48 PM4/22/08
on 22/04/08 15:35 Moshe 'can't tell anymore who he's supposed to be'
Goldfarb wrote:

> Yea, Schestowitz has bungled yet another attempt at trolling. For all the years I have been here, ..

Er, Flattie, I mean Moshe, you've only been posting here since January,
that's roughly 4,870 posts, an average of 43 a day, not including posts
from 'ezekiel' and your other dissociative identities ..

nes...@wigner.berkeley.edu

Apr 22, 2008, 1:13:35 PM4/22/08
On Apr 22, 9:46 am, Doug Mentohl <doug_ment...@linuxmail.org> wrote:
> on 22/04/08 02:39 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> > I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because of the source.
>
> I guess it was flattie himself who sent you this. You're dealing with
> some of the worst scum on Usenet ...

That would be my first guess, too. Right on about scum on the
internet, all available right here on cola hundreds of times a day
from Moshe=Ezekiel=Lintard=flatfish. Not that I'd put it past him to
be a spammer as well as everything else.

Tim Smith

Apr 22, 2008, 1:16:04 PM4/22/08
In article <4794258.m...@schestowitz.com>,

Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:
> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because of
> the source.

> I can't reply to this in person because of the anonymised origin, so my reply
> is below.

You could have asked (in public) for the sender to send again, including
a public GPG key, and signing his message with the same key the first
message was signed with. You could then have posted your response
encrypted with the given public key.

That would simulate a personal reply.

Of course, that assumes you didn't make the whole thing up just to
indirectly make accusations...

--
--Tim Smith

Hadron

Apr 22, 2008, 1:21:07 PM4/22/08
Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> writes:

It would also assume that Spamowitz has a clue how PGP/GGP works. Since
slrn filters amazed him recently, I doubt very much if he does.

A relatively simply grammar analyser would tell us who wrote that
nonsense - it has COLA "reg" stamped all over it. My favourite bit is:

,----

| The purpose of this request is to assist in the investigation and will
| be handed over for follow up. I only want to determine if he is
| involved, and if so, arrange for an arrest warrant.

`----

Can't even keep his own story straight!

Moshe Goldfarb

Apr 22, 2008, 1:21:47 PM4/22/08

Actually based upon past happenings in COLA, the chances are good it is you
Doug Mentohl.

Like when you tried to change my Slashdot password and Slashdot emailed me
to let me know.
They sent the full headers and guess where it pointed to?

Yep, you....

Then we have the time you stalked Simon, which I won't bore the rest of the
group with because they know it full well.

So, it seems right up your alley...

Hadron

Apr 22, 2008, 1:24:50 PM4/22/08
Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:46:31 +0100, Doug Mentohl wrote:
>
>> on 22/04/08 02:39 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because of the source.
>>
>> I guess it was flattie himself who sent you this. You're dealing with
>> some of the worst scum on Usenet ...
>>
>> "I don't know who sent this (from a 'black hole'", RS
>>
>> "Bullshit .. Husmail is an anonymous source", Eric FUD
>
> Actually based upon past happenings in COLA, the chances are good it is you
> Doug Mentohl.
>
> Like when you tried to change my Slashdot password and Slashdot emailed me
> to let me know.
> They sent the full headers and guess where it pointed to?
>
> Yep, you....

Hilarious. Really? Priceless.

Moshe Goldfarb

Apr 22, 2008, 1:39:32 PM4/22/08

Yep it's true....
Doug is a sick person who needs help, really.

Clogwog

Apr 22, 2008, 1:43:47 PM4/22/08
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsg...@schestowitz.com> schreef in bericht

>I received this one a couple of hours ago. I can't reply in person because
>of
> the source.

> I can't reply to this in person because of the anonymised origin, so my
> reply
> is below.
>

> | Hi Roy,
>
> Hi,
>
> If this information is confidential, then it might be helpful out in the
> public
> too.
>

> | I am very interested in trying to locate one Mr. Gary Stewart, aka
> | flatfish, for the purpose of determining if he is or has been
> | involved in the release of a virus/worm on the internet in 2004.
> |
> | I don't know if you know or have contact with the author of:
> |
> | http://colatrolls.blogspot.com
>
> No clue who runs it. Nobody knows. I can only try guessing.
>

> | but the author mentions that flatfish uses Brazilian proxies to
> | send his posts on the site. I have reason to believe that this
> | person uses many names and is the person called "nymcluster" on the
> | Yahoo! SCOXQ.PK (now) boards. I also have reason to believe that
> | this "flatfish" has some connections to Brazil where Marcos Flávio
> | Araújo Assunção claims to have written that virus/worm.
>
> Flatfish posts in /., Digg and other places. Abusive stuff. Stalking too.
>

> | If the author "Erik" has any information to assist me in locating
> | the actual "Gary Stewart" - it would be greatly appreciated. The
>
> Gary lives in New York, I believe. Maybe the Hamptons. I once saw the
> details in COLA archives... they narrowed down the options. Look at
> pre-2004 archives.
>

> | purpose of this request is to assist in the investigation and will
> | be handed over for follow up. I only want to determine if he is

> | involved, and if so, arrange for an arrest warrant. The rest is up
> | to Justice and the courts to decide. If you know "Erik" and can get
> | him to provide any information, I would appreciate your assistance.
>
> NB.
>
> | I don' think it was written by anyone in the Linux community, but
> | if it was, I'd want to go after them just as much - no matter where
> | the facts lead - that's where I want this to end (an arrest of the
> | author and accomplices).
> |
> | Have a nice day Roy. Don't worry, be happy.
>
> I believe Microsoft is involved. Not just 'the ecosystem'.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *GURGLE* *CHOKE* *COUGH* *SPLUTTER* & *WHEEZE*
BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

William Poaster

Apr 22, 2008, 1:47:52 PM4/22/08

It would have been even funnier if flatfarce had said:
"For all the years I have been here, ..D'OH!"

--
This message was sent from a
computer which is guaranteed

Clogwog

Apr 22, 2008, 1:51:58 PM4/22/08
"Moshe Goldfarb" <brick....@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 19:24:50 +0200, Hadron wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com> writes:

>>> Actually based upon past happenings in COLA, the chances are good it is
>>> you
>>> Doug Mentohl.
>>>
>>> Like when you tried to change my Slashdot password and Slashdot emailed
>>> me
>>> to let me know.
>>> They sent the full headers and guess where it pointed to?
>>>
>>> Yep, you....
>>
>> Hilarious. Really? Priceless.
>
> Yep it's true....
> Doug is a sick person who needs help, really.

No further comment from Doug.
LMFAO @ Doug!

Linonut

Apr 22, 2008, 1:53:00 PM4/22/08
* Doug Mentohl peremptorily fired off this memo:

I hold Roy to a far higher standard.

He hasn't been around the block as much, and has much to learn.

But the Force is strong with him. <grin>

--
I'm sorry that we have to have a Washington presence. We thrived during our
first 16 years without any of this. I never made a political visit to

Moshe Goldfarb

Apr 22, 2008, 1:56:41 PM4/22/08

Oh he's already on the attack...
That's the way he operates.

chrisv

Apr 22, 2008, 3:15:45 PM4/22/08
Doug Mentohl wrote:

Pwn3d! 8)

--
"Something as potentially dangerous as telnet should never be
included."

Doug Mentohl

Apr 22, 2008, 3:16:54 PM4/22/08
on 22/04/08 18:21 Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Like when you tried to change my Slashdot password and Slashdot emailed me to let me know.

> They sent the full headers and guess where it pointed to?

What IP is that ?