Re: [troll alert] TRManco Linux Hypocrite.

Message has been deleted

High Plains Thumper

Jan 14, 2009, 4:37:31 AM1/14/09
John (Gary M. Stewart) wrote:

> The asshole known as trmanco, or tony manco, is a hypocrite of
> the 1st order. [rest of flatfish droppings snipped]

No, rather Gary is the hypocrite. The charter of this group is:

[quote]
1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy

The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:

For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other
operating systems.

That single sentence is the one and only charter of the
newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy. The newsgroup's charter is for
the newsgroup as a place for supporters of Linux to gather to
discuss Linux, for the betterment of the Linux community and the
promotion and development of Linux. It supports this as a place
for those who would like to learn more about Linux to come to
learn from those who know Linux. It does not call for it to be a
place where the anti-Linux propagandists to gather in order to
discredit Linux.
[/quote]

This is something that Gary has continuously violated for nearly
the past decade, if not more, resorting to ad hominem attacks
against the Linux advocate posting community.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

Phil Da Lick!

Jan 14, 2009, 4:52:17 AM1/14/09
John wrote:
> The asshole known as trmanco, or tony manco, is a hypocrite of the 1st
> order.
> He is a rabid Linux zealot, yet he, amongst other rabid Linux zealots, use
> MSN to IM.

Last time I checked we were still living in a free society. Using more
than one brand of gadget does not make one a hypocrite. Trying to make
something of this would however make one a zealoutous retard.

> What a phony......
> Here is the proof, right from Schestowitz's ICR log.

This is proof of nothing more than your own cluelessness.

Roy Schestowitz

Jan 14, 2009, 5:10:43 AM1/14/09

Terry Porter

Jan 14, 2009, 5:44:28 AM1/14/09
John wrote:

< a load of wintrollfud nonsense>

Congrats Tony, proof your Linux advocacy posts are working.

indeed listen to. Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 14, 2009, 6:55:34 AM1/14/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, John belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> The asshole known as ...

Get outa my face.

--
Ryan's Law:
Make three correct guesses consecutively

Hadron

Jan 14, 2009, 7:05:36 AM1/14/09
John <squatter...@gmail.com> writes:

> The asshole known as trmanco, or tony manco, is a hypocrite of the 1st
> order.

> He is a rabid Linux zealot, yet he, amongst other rabid Linux zealots, use
> MSN to IM.
>

> What a phony......
> Here is the proof, right from Schestowitz's ICR log.
>

> trmanco today is monday and I can’t login to my msn im account Jan 12 14:33
> trmanco and I’m not the only one Jan 12 14:33
> schestowitz GAIM? Jan 12 14:33
> schestowitz Pidgin? Jan 12 14:33
> trmanco http://pidgin.im/pipermail/support/… Jan 12 14:34
> trmanco pidgin Jan 12 14:34
> trmanco em empathy at least Jan 12 14:34
> trmanco I is giving me an internal server error Jan 12 14:34
> trmanco it* Jan 12 14:34
> trmanco (14:32:06) soap: current HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
> chestowitz Does it affect Micros~1 users? Jan 12 14:35
> trmanco now I can’t contact my freinds Jan 12 14:35
> trmanco schestowitz, I don’t think so Jan 12 14:35
> MinceR time to teach them about jabber and xmpp Jan 12 14:35
> kentma You need to get them onto xmpp/google. Jan 12 14:35
> schestowitz Let’s find out Jan 12 14:35
> trmanco I can’t confirm this with anybody Jan 12 14:35
> MinceR or psyc Jan 12 14:35
> MinceR i’ve heard pidgin problems Jan 12 14:35
> trmanco kentma, I try Jan 12 14:35
> MinceR 112714 <+_anon_> official msn client works, meebo works… pidgin
> doesnt work, and they call it “internal msn error” (the other clients work
> because Jan 12 14:35
> trmanco MinceR, it is not only pidgin Jan 12 14:35
> MinceR they can switch back to the older, working
> protocol… msnp14 doesn’t work, and pidgin can’t switch back to the older
> protocol… Jan 12 14:35
> trmanco it seems today empathy has that problem too Jan 12 14:36
> MinceR i use bitlbee and it hasn’t broken yet, but it might break once i
> have to relogin Jan 12 14:36
> schestowitz *LOL* “internal msn error Jan 12 14:36
> schestowitz Is that new? Jan 12 14:36
> trmanco pidgin now uses msnp15 Jan 12 14:36
> MinceR bitlbee uses old gaim code (back then it was called gaim :> ) Jan 12
> 14:38
> MinceR afaik Jan 12 14:38
> trmanco I already asked some windows users Jan 12 14:38
> trmanco they can login Jan 12 14:38
> trmanco but somebody with empathy can login too Jan 12 14:39
> trmanco maybe it is using an old version of MSN’s crappy protocol Jan 12
> 14:39
> trmanco “Installing msn-pecan and changing to the WLM protocol worked for
> me too - been off MSN through Pidgin for most of today in XP and Ubuntu
> Intrepid. Thanks for the workaround!” Jan 12 14:44
> schestowitz

Good catch. Poor old Manco. All those months cultivating his Ubuntu
forum "sleepers" and he's as transparent as a pane of glass.

--
"For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user

Tony Manco

Jan 14, 2009, 10:41:02 AM1/14/09
Terry Porter wrote:
> John wrote:
>
> < a load of wintrollfud nonsense>
>

> Congrats Tony, proof your Linux advocacy posts are working.

:)

Meh, Don't even bother replying to a "ghost"

-------------------
From: John <squatters.rig...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: TRManco Linux Hypocrite.
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 00:39:53 -0500
Sender: John <>
Linux - You must break it | Windows - It breaks itself

Hadron

Jan 14, 2009, 10:55:45 AM1/14/09
Tony Manco <trmanco...@sapo.pt> writes:

Receiving a "you're one of my best employees" pat on the back from
Telnet Terry is akin to a visit from Blind Pugh. You're now officially
not long for the "advocacy" world ...

Telet Terrance does indeed think he's the boss of you guys. You do know
that don#t you? The "trollfighter extraordinaire" that he thinks he is!

ROTFLM!

--
"Must be the heat. Causing sunstroke and mildly parboiling the brain.
It always seems to be the hot countries/states that suffer from religious

Tony Manco

Jan 14, 2009, 11:04:14 AM1/14/09
Phil Da Lick! wrote:

> Last time I checked we were still living in a free society. Using more
> than one brand of gadget does not make one a hypocrite. Trying to make
> something of this would however make one a zealoutous retard.

I use this protocol because I still have a lot of friends that use it...
and you know, people make changes (friends,family) but it's not instant
as I already said...

On the other hand, it is good for Pidgin... if I have a bug on this
specific protocol, I'll just report a bug :)

chrisv

Jan 14, 2009, 11:48:17 AM1/14/09
Phil Da Lick! wrote:

>Last time I checked we were still living in a free society. Using more
>than one brand of gadget does not make one a hypocrite.

Yep. The troll's lies are exactly the opposite of reality. A
"zealot" would refuse to use an alternate tool, even if it was the
optimal tool for an application.

Roy Schestowitz

Jan 14, 2009, 8:09:05 PM1/14/09

Message has been deleted

Terry Porter

Jan 14, 2009, 11:00:59 PM1/14/09
John wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 01:09:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>>They don't belong
>> in a Linux advocacy group.
>

> Neither do you, Roy Schestowitz.
> Some real Linux advocates wish that you and your ilk would find another
> hobby because you do far more to damage Linux and dissuade potential Linux
> users than you help Linux.

Who for instance ?

I think you mean "Hadron Quack", "real Linux advocate"

GUFFAW

High Plains Thumper

Jan 15, 2009, 5:13:02 AM1/15/09
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> High Plains Thumper on Wednesday:

It is the eve of Windows 7, we will see more astroturfing in all
forums, pro articles from false linux advocates and ad nauseum.
Largest propogated lie so far is that Ubuntu is bloated.

I have already seen one article that claims it will be an Apple
OSX and Linux desktop killer, from a supposed Linux advocate.

Ubuntu runs fine on my Dell C600 laptop with 850 MHz Intel. It
runs a tad quicker than Windows 2000 on it. Gnome user interface
is straight forward, no hidden surprises, easy to use.

The greatest publicised deployments have been educational
institutions, 52 million student users in Brazil, Macedonia,
Indiana state schools, Russia, etc. Netbooks are selling and
people are discovering that Linux is a perfectly acceptable
alternative to Voleware. These users not only include those with
meagre incomes, but include lawyers, bankers, corporate leaders, etc.

The truth will prevail, something that these trolls simply do not
understand.

High Plains Thumper

Jan 15, 2009, 5:20:48 AM1/15/09
Terry Porter wrote:
> John (Gary M. Stewart) wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> They don't belong in a Linux advocacy group.
>>
>> Neither do you, Roy Schestowitz. Some real Linux advocates
>> wish that you and your ilk would find another hobby because
>> you do far more to damage Linux and dissuade potential Linux
>> users than you help Linux.
>
> Who for instance ? I think you mean "Hadron Quack", "real
> Linux advocate" GUFFAW

Rather, I think both Gary and Hadron need to find a new hobby.
It is readily apparent to all that observe the nonsense they both
spout. Gary crossposted to rec.motorcycles, thinking to cause me
harm. Hadron followed up in replies. It backfired on both of them.

William Poaster

Jan 15, 2009, 5:54:45 AM1/15/09
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:00:59 +1100, Terry Porter wrote:

> John wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 01:09:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>>They don't belong
>>> in a Linux advocacy group.
>>
>> Neither do you, Roy Schestowitz.
>> Some real Linux advocates wish that you and your ilk would find another
>> hobby because you do far more to damage Linux and dissuade potential
>> Linux users than you help Linux.
>
> Who for instance ?
>
> I think you mean "Hadron Quack", "real Linux advocate"
>
> GUFFAW

Ah, yes. There is nothing like a real Linux advocate, & the Hadron Quack
troll is NOTHING like a real Linux advocate!! :-)

--
Linux as a desktop OS is pretty much doomed it would appear.
Hadron <hadro...@googlemail.com>

William Poaster

Jan 15, 2009, 5:57:02 AM1/15/09
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 03:20:48 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Terry Porter wrote:
>> John (Gary M. Stewart) wrote:

>>> Neither do you, Roy Schestowitz. Some real Linux advocates wish that
>>> you and your ilk would find another hobby because you do far more to
>>> damage Linux and dissuade potential Linux users than you help Linux.
>>
>> Who for instance ? I think you mean "Hadron Quack", "real Linux
>> advocate" GUFFAW
>
> Rather, I think both Gary and Hadron need to find a new hobby. It is
> readily apparent to all that observe the nonsense they both spout. Gary
> crossposted to rec.motorcycles, thinking to cause me harm. Hadron
> followed up in replies. It backfired on both of them.

Well Quack showed his "header reading" illiteracy again, so it was bound
too.

--
Wintrolls are idiots & many have great difficulty realising that to walk,
they need to put one foot in front of the other *repeatedly*,

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 15, 2009, 6:00:49 AM1/15/09
Terry Porter wrote:

> John wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 01:09:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

>>>They don't belong
>>> in a Linux advocacy group.
>>
>> Neither do you, Roy Schestowitz.
>> Some real Linux advocates wish that you and your ilk would find another
>> hobby because you do far more to damage Linux and dissuade potential
>> Linux users than you help Linux.
>
> Who for instance ?
>
> I think you mean "Hadron Quack", "real Linux advocate"
>
> GUFFAW

Oh, "John" flatfish Gary Stewart is the only other existing "true linux
advocate" besides Hadron Snot Quark
They both have said so, and who are we to counter their claims?
--
Never argue with an idiot. He brings you down to his level, then beats
you with experience...

chrisv

Jan 15, 2009, 8:35:58 AM1/15/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

>I think both Gary and Hadron need to find a new hobby.
>It is readily apparent to all that observe the nonsense they both
>spout. Gary crossposted to rec.motorcycles, thinking to cause me
>harm. Hadron followed up in replies. It backfired on both of them.

That was funny. The rec.motorcycle guys immediately recognized Quack
and flatshit for the trolling assholes that they are. Obviously it's
not just "cola nuts" who are of that opinion.