Is Techrights OK?

Gordon

Mar 13, 2011, 10:22:59 AM3/13/11
Had no RSS feeds now since 7th March - site is up, but does anyone know
why the feed has stopped?

Ezekiel

Mar 13, 2011, 10:29:34 AM3/13/11

"Gordon" <gordon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Had no RSS feeds now since 7th March - site is up, but does anyone know
> why the feed has stopped?

Why don't you email Schestowitz and ask him?

Hadron

Mar 13, 2011, 10:34:44 AM3/13/11
"Ezekiel" <ze...@nosuchmail.com> writes:

Roy's too busy spamming to answer legitimate fanboi queries.

High Plains Thumper

Mar 13, 2011, 10:46:59 AM3/13/11
Gordon wrote:

> Had no RSS feeds now since 7th March - site is up, but does anyone know
> why the feed has stopped?

Roy moved, IT contractor hasn't completed the frame relay drop to his
basement dwelling yet. :-)

(Reality, waiting on ISP drop to his new pad, SB in a day or two.
Meanwhile, he's composing software and articles.)

--
HPT

Gordon

Mar 13, 2011, 11:25:13 AM3/13/11

Thanks for the info - I thought he'd been DDOS'd....

flatfish+++

Mar 13, 2011, 11:51:41 AM3/13/11
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:22:59 +0000, Gordon wrote:

> Had no RSS feeds now since 7th March - site is up, but does anyone know
> why the feed has stopped?

The head asshole moved to a new apartment and is complaining that the
landlord didn't leave the connection to the Internet hooked up so Roy is
SOL at the moment.

He's probably asking to get it for free as well.

I can imagine the hissy fit he pulled.

He was whining about it on his blog and even posted a letter he wrote
about how he needs to work from home and how having an Internet
connection is very important etc.

This was before he moved.
Last week some time.

I wouldn't rent that idiot my garage.

DFS

Mar 13, 2011, 12:03:43 PM3/13/11
On 3/13/2011 10:46 AM, High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Gordon wrote:
>
>> Had no RSS feeds now since 7th March - site is up, but does anyone know
>> why the feed has stopped?
>
> Roy moved, IT contractor hasn't completed the frame relay drop to his
> basement dwelling yet. :-)

A new basement? So he's moving back home... poor Momma Spamowitz.

> (Reality, waiting on ISP drop to his new pad, SB in a day or two.
> Meanwhile, he's composing software and articles.)

What are you, his creepy personal assistant that knows what he's doing
every 5 minutes?

Chris Ahlstrom

Mar 13, 2011, 12:04:48 PM3/13/11
Gordon wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Have the legal actions that Flounder threatened ever materialized?

<chuckle>

--
And this is good old Boston,
The home of the bean and the cod,

Hadron

Mar 13, 2011, 12:09:53 PM3/13/11
DFS <nos...@dfs.com> writes:

Ooooo .. I hope not. Liarsuck will be annoyed. I think he had that
little number pigeonholed for himself. Clearly Roy has decided on a new
set of winged monkeys to complement his new domain. It would explain
Smarti's sudden excitement and resurgence and why Creepy is so
down. Clearly once again he didn't get a seat at the top table despite
all his shilling and arse kissing over the past years. How awful for
him! All that smarmy sucking up and humiliating himself for nothing
... How does it go? "I'm not interesting in reading links outside of
COLA even if they do prove Roy is a liar" or words to that effect. I am
blushing for him at this stage. He deserved better considering how often
he demeaned himself in supporting and shilling his Master Roy.

*chuckle*

flatfish+++

Mar 13, 2011, 12:12:58 PM3/13/11
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:04:48 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Gordon wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Roy moved, IT contractor hasn't completed the frame relay drop to his
>>> basement dwelling yet. :-)
>>>
>>> (Reality, waiting on ISP drop to his new pad, SB in a day or two.
>>> Meanwhile, he's composing software and articles.)
>>
>> Thanks for the info - I thought he'd been DDOS'd....
>
> Have the legal actions that Flounder threatened ever materialized?
>
> <chuckle>

I never threatened anything.
I was simply the messenger.

Couldn't tell you though as I really don't care.

Hadron

Mar 13, 2011, 12:15:20 PM3/13/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

Is the smarmy little suck up still using silly girl-man names for you,
me etc? Isn't he the same one who cries like a girls and say "pooh
pooh" when he sees everyone here calling him "creepy" or "Liarmutt" or
"Liarsuck"?

It's as if he has no control and just enjoys humiliating himself on a
regular basis.

flatfish+++

Mar 13, 2011, 12:17:57 PM3/13/11

Can you imagine the snickering that must go on behind his back at work?

I'll bet his co-workers are having a real blast at his expense.

Ezekiel

Mar 13, 2011, 1:35:18 PM3/13/11

"flatfish+++" <flat...@marianatrench.com> wrote in message

Here's what I would bet. C.A. isn't a young kid and has worked in his field
for a good number of years and has probably worked at the same employer for
a while. And even though he's an educated guy (PhD) my bet would be that
he's an 'individual contributor' at work. His boss (either official or
day-to-day) is probably younger than him and without the same level of
education. If he's anything at all in real-life like he is in COLA - he's
too insecure and "zany" to manage a significant number of people or a
project.

flatfish+++

Mar 13, 2011, 4:54:45 PM3/13/11

Probably true.
However, it's common to google the name of co-workers to see what
surfaces.
Can you imagine being one of Liarmutt's co-workers and hitting the
Google button?

Clog_-_wog (®)

Mar 13, 2011, 4:57:57 PM3/13/11
"flatfish+++" <flat...@marianatrench.com> schreef in bericht

He's welcome!
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~menzak/pioneeryears/pigsty.jpg

flatfish+++

Mar 13, 2011, 5:09:16 PM3/13/11

That looks like Liarmutt in the background.
He thinks he is herding sheep.

Tattoo Vampire

Mar 13, 2011, 5:31:13 PM3/13/11
flatfish+++ wrote:

> Can you imagine being one of Liarmutt's co-workers and hitting the
> Google button?

Or one of yours, Gary? :-P
--
Best regards,
[tv]

The buffalo isn't as dangerous as everyone makes him out to be. Statistics
prove that in the United States more Americans are killed in automobile
accidents than are killed by buffalo. -- Art Buchwald

flatfish+++

Mar 13, 2011, 5:41:39 PM3/13/11
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:31:13 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> Can you imagine being one of Liarmutt's co-workers and hitting the
>> Google button?
>
> Or one of yours, Gary? :-P

I don't have any co-workers.

Chris Ahlstrom

Mar 14, 2011, 6:52:20 AM3/14/11
Tattoo Vampire wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> Can you imagine being one of Liarmutt's co-workers and hitting the
>> Google button?
>
> Or one of yours, Gary? :-P

Actually, people at work did Google my name. They got a good laugh at the
first hit, "Teh Lying Arsehole". :-D

They also found these posts from a guy named "Hadron", and, unsolicited by
me, called him a nutcase. Which, of course, he is.

And, to this day, "Hadron" still insists on bringing my full name into
threads.

Seeding Google is a two-edged sword, Flounder.

--
Avoid reality at all costs.

chrisv

Mar 14, 2011, 10:16:55 AM3/14/11
Ezekiel wrote:

>"Gordon" <gordon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Had no RSS feeds now since 7th March - site is up, but does anyone know
>> why the feed has stopped?
>
>Why don't you email Schestowitz and ask him?

This is absolutely amazing. It's just as pathetic as "Debian user"
Hadron Quark posting earlier how he would avoid Roy's WEb site because
he was afraid of virusas and trojans.

I'm saying this as a gratuitous insult but seriously - What sort of
pathetic insecure loser would make posts like these guys? Just step
back from 'cola' for a minute and look at this as a normal person
would see this.

Ben

Mar 14, 2011, 10:19:59 AM3/14/11

useless piece of shit "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Ezekiel wrote:
>
>>"Gordon" <gordon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Had no RSS feeds now since 7th March - site is up, but does anyone know
>>> why the feed has stopped?
>>
>>Why don't you email Schestowitz and ask him?
>
> This is absolutely amazing.

what is amazing is that your whore mother didn't flush a stupid turd like
you down the toilet.

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a mentally ill piece of shit.

DFS

Mar 14, 2011, 6:31:22 PM3/14/11
On 3/13/2011 12:09 PM, Hadron wrote:
> DFS<nos...@dfs.com> writes:

>> What are you, his creepy personal assistant that knows what he's doing every 5
>> minutes?
>
> Ooooo .. I hope not. Liarsuck will be annoyed. I think he had that
> little number pigeonholed for himself. Clearly Roy has decided on a new
> set of winged monkeys to complement his new domain.

bwah!!

Hadron

Mar 14, 2011, 7:18:22 PM3/14/11
DFS <nos...@dfs.com> writes: