This Time Roy Schestowitz is Correct. SOPA-->Boycott GoDaddy = YES

Torre Starnes

Dec 26, 2011, 12:30:43 PM12/26/11
Roy's right this time. SOPA is bad for everyone because it's going
to grow like a weed in the garden and much like a weed taking over
the and killing the good plants, SOPA is ultimately going to kill
your rights to free speech and so forth.

This is another one of those laws masquerading as something positive
but which is going to be an invasion of privacy.

And GoDaddy's "retraction" is luke warm and I don't believe them for
a second. The damage is already done and they are not the only ones.

I hope Roy reports this situation accurately and doesn't undermine
the seriousness of this SOPA legislation using journalistic
sensationalism in his articles.

This is something that is going to ultimately effect everyone in
this group no matter what side of the OS wars we happen to be on.
I suggest everyone email their representatives and let them know how
you feel about SOPA.

Keep reporting this issue Roy because people need to know what is
going on.