Bill Weisgerber and the Paid2Post Microsoft Shills

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 4, 2007, 8:15:53 AM2/4/07
Hi folks,

Just received the following E-mail from a stranger. I anonymise it below and
share it with you.

===
hi,

i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old 'friend'
bill weisgerber last spring.

i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time, the
nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.

just anecdotal.

best regards,

<anon>
===

cc

Feb 4, 2007, 8:34:00 AM2/4/07

How is that more believable than this "email" I "received?"

===
hi cc,

i just happened to notice that you spent some time debunking my old
'friend' Roy Schestowitz these past few months.

i pay Roy to post as many Vista links as possible to various linux
sites and newsgroups. I don't care if he is exposed for what he is,
i'm not going to stop paying him. Luckily there are some guillible
people who are quite supportive of his charade. what a blight.

just anecdotal.

best regards,

<anon>
===

You can post "anonymous" emails all you like, but if there is no way
of verifying it then it's useless.

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 4, 2007, 8:33:14 AM2/4/07
__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Sunday 04 February 2007 13:15 \__

Addendum:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/932b5f4e64448512/136480762f9ccd02?lnk=gst&q=bill+weisgerber&rnum=8#136480762f9ccd02
http://tinyurl.com/3xpaxa

"Bill Weisgerber, specifically, some of your posts here might be usable
against you"

So, "billwg" was posting in COLA on behalf of Microsoft Corporation. He did
so in other place as well.

COLA troll, I dare ask you, how many of you have been paid to post in this
newsgroup over the years? Are you are of the fact that your employer could
face a colossal PR and legal blunder over this?

Here are people whom I suspect are also, just like "billwg", Microsoft
shills:

Larry Qualig (former Microsoft employee)
Scott Nudds (AKA Vistaking)
Erik Funkenbusch (formerly an anti-OS/2 astroturfer)
flatfish+++ (Gary Stewart)
Damian O'Leary (AKA Hadron Quark)
linu...@lycos.com (changes names, but E-mail address remains consistent)
Nedd Ludd
Tim Smith
amicus_curious
OK
DFS
Terry
Ana Thema

As I said before, Microsoft had already been caught paying forum members to
spread lies about rivals, e.g.
http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/gizmos/2005/11/2_grassroots_an.html

Microsoft also offered money for Wikipedia edits:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/internet/01/24/microsoft.wikipedia.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 4, 2007, 8:43:55 AM2/4/07
__/ [ cc ] on Sunday 04 February 2007 13:34 \__

AnoniMISED, not anonyMOUS.

--
~~ Best wishes

http://Schestowitz.com | Open Prospects Ś PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
Tasks: 144 total, 1 running, 140 sleeping, 0 stopped, 3 zombie

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 4, 2007, 9:42:13 AM2/4/07
cc wrote:

> On Feb 4, 8:15 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Just received the following E-mail from a stranger. I anonymise it below
>> and share it with you.
>>
>> ===
>> hi,
>>
>> i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old
>> 'friend' bill weisgerber last spring.
>>
>> i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
>> forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
>> they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time,
>> the nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.
>>
>> just anecdotal.
>>
>> best regards,
>>
>> <anon>
>> ===
>
> How is that more believable than this "email" I "received?"

It is very simple. Google for Bill weisgerber and you will see that this
twit has done his shill service for MS since years in always the same,
extremely dishonest way
You can see for yourself that billwg is an asshole of enormous proportions.
A true MS believer, like Erik Funkenbusch

< snip >
--
If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous.

7

Feb 4, 2007, 9:48:30 AM2/4/07
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Sunday 04 February 2007 13:15 \__
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Just received the following E-mail from a stranger. I anonymise it below
>> and share it with you.
>>
>> ===
>> hi,
>>
>> i just happened to notice that you spent some text debunking my old
>> 'friend' bill weisgerber last spring.
>>
>> i went around with bill (& a host of other paid2post shills) on a nytimes
>> forum for over 3 years. despite being exposed for what/who they were/are,
>> they just would not quit their mindless pr firm hypenosys. at that time,
>> the nytimes was quite supportive of their charade. what a blight.
>>
>> just anecdotal.
>>
>> best regards,
>>
>> <anon>
>> ===
>
> Addendum:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread

thread/932b5f4e64448512/136480762f9ccd02?lnk=gst&q=bil

+weisgerber&rnum=8#136480762f9ccd02
> http://tinyurl.com/3xpaxa
>
> "Bill Weisgerber, specifically, some of your posts here might be usable
> against you"
>
> So, "billwg" was posting in COLA on behalf of Microsoft Corporation. He
> did so in other place as well.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

So billwg is micoshaft's Bill Weisgerber?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

I guess eventually every micoshaft's lifeless bum boy
get exposed.

It proves once and for all that there are NO
genuine micoshaft supporters here - they are ALL paid for asstroturfers
earning $200 to $600 per post. Every time they open their mouth,
one or more windopz license payee's money goes up in smoke.
Thats why they don't repond to critical rebuff. It drains their thinking
time and opportunity time to earn another $200 - $600.
I would like to speak to one of these bum boy's supervisors.
After all, these bum boys are owned by them and they
have a critical weakness in that they don't
and will NEVER engage in dialogue. If they did, they and micoshaft
could get sued becaus they are going into print on behalf of micoshaft
corporation regardless of how distant the connections.

> COLA troll, I dare ask you, how many of you have been paid to post in this
> newsgroup over the years? Are you are of the fact that your employer could
> face a colossal PR and legal blunder over this?
>
> Here are people whom I suspect are also, just like "billwg", Microsoft
> shills:
>
> Larry Qualig (former Microsoft employee)
> Scott Nudds (AKA Vistaking)
> Erik Funkenbusch (formerly an anti-OS/2 astroturfer)
> flatfish+++ (Gary Stewart)
> Damian O'Leary (AKA Hadron Quark)
> linu...@lycos.com (changes names, but E-mail address remains
> consistent) Nedd Ludd
> Tim Smith
> amicus_curious
> OK
> DFS
> Terry
> Ana Thema
>
> As I said before, Microsoft had already been caught paying forum members
> to spread lies about rivals, e.g.
> http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/gizmos/2005/11/2_grassroots_an.html
>
> Microsoft also offered money for Wikipedia edits:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/internet/01/24/microsoft.wikipedia.ap

index.html?eref=rss_topstories

cc

Feb 4, 2007, 11:54:30 AM2/4/07

To the rest of us, there is no difference obviously. How are we
supposed to tell? Either the "anonimised" source can post here with a
name for verification, otherwise it's all hearsay.

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 4, 2007, 12:52:58 PM2/4/07
__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Sunday 04 February 2007 14:42 \__

I wonder if he nymshifted to "amicus_curious". The posting style is similar,
just without the LOL and lowercase'd names of other people. Moreover, if you
search Google "Bill Weisgerber" and "amicus_curious", then you'll see
similarity in the sense that 'they' hang out in similar forums. Either way,
I have contacted some journalists with regards to this. Maybe and hopefully
it'll get as much exposure as Microsoft's shilling back in the OS/2 days.
They deserve the bad PR. See below.

A Wake-Up Call to Microsoft?s PR Team

,----[ Quote ]
| In 1998, the Los Angeles Times reported that Microsoft, during its
| antitrust trials, hired PR companies to flood newspapers with fake
| letters of support, bearing ordinary individuals' names but actually
| written by Microsoft PR staff.
|
| Later, during the antitrust trials, Microsoft attempted to prove
| the inseparability of Windows and Internet Explorer by playing a
| video for the judge. But the government?s lawyer noticed that as
| the tape rolled on, the number of icons on the desktop kept
| changing. Microsoft had spliced together footage from different
| computers to make its point.
|
| Then in 2002, Microsoft's Web site featured a testimonial called
| ?Confessions of a Mac to PC Convert," a first-person account by
| an attractive brunette "freelance writer" about how she had fallen
| in love with Windows XP.
|
| Unfortunately, a Slashdot member discovered that the identical
| photo was available for rent from the stock-photo libraries of
| GettyImages.com. Sure enough: Microsoft had hired a PR firm to
| write the testimonial. The "switcher" did not actually exist.
`----

http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/01/25/a-wake-up-call-to-microsofts-pr-team/

Seattle Area Bloggers Needed for Microsoft User Research Study

,----[ Quote ]
| For your participation, we'll give you your choice of retail
| software and hardware from our extensive list. Current titles
| include the latest Xbox, Xbox 360, and PC games, keyboards,
| Microsoft Office, Windows, productivity software and much more.
`----

http://blogs.msdn.com/usability_recruiting/archive/2007/01/05/seattle-area-bloggers-needed-for-microsoft-user-research-study.aspx

Bloggers meet Mr. Bill (Gates)

,----[ Quote ]
| That meeting is to help Web developers understand how to "unlock new
| revenue opportunities" through technology and content, which could
| include podcasts and blogs. The Microsoft sessions wraps up with a
| one-hour q-and-a up with Bill Gates.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7BD18F3BC9%2DF59E%2D4DB4%2DB978%2DD4651079E274%7D&source=blq%2Fyhoo&dist=yhoo&siteid=yhoo
http://tinyurl.com/yjaseg

Bribing Bloggers

,----[ Quote ]
| This is the most frustrating thing about the practice of giving
| bloggers free stuff: it pisses in the well, reducing the credibility
| of all blogs. I'm upset that people trust me less because of the
| behavior of other bloggers. Don't even get me started about PayPerPost.
|
| [...]
|
| Do not, under any circumstances, consider upgrading an XP system to
| Vista... even if it's fairly new and even if it's Vista Supremo
| Premium Ultra-Capable.
`----

Microsoft's Laptop Giveaway Becoming PR Disaster?

,----[ Quote ]
| This thing is starting to feel like a PR disaster. Bloggers are
| starting to smell blood and this thing very well may begin to
| turn into yet another episode of bloggers gone wild.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/061228/23174_id.html?.v=1

Bribing Bloggers

,----[ Quote ]
| It's a bribe. Period. You say nice things about us, you get nice
| things from us. Heck, just say neutral things about us-we'll give
| you a killer new laptop and we know that you'll be inclined to say
| better things about us.
`----

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2077596,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000616

Now Microsoft Wants Its Laptop Back

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft and AMD sent out a pile of very expensive (yet trashy
| looking) laptops to a number of bloggers over the past week. We
| were told we could keep them - now after a day of minor outrage
| by some people they are emailing us back with the following
| request that we not keep them after all!
`----

http://marshallk.com/microsoft-wants-its-laptops-back

Microsoft Sent A Free Laptop With Windows Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm not sure how I was selected to be one of the people receiving this
| (I'm assuming there are others, but I haven't come across any yet).
| It could be that they are reaching out to bloggers who are Mac users
| (I switched to a Mac back when OS X came out) or it might just be that
| people I know who work for Microsoft or other influential bloggers
| recommended me
`----

http://laughingsquid.com/microsoft-sent-a-free-laptop-with-windows-vista/

Windows Live OneCare competition

,----[ Quote ]
| How to enter:
|
| You have from now until 25th December to post on your own blog about
| why you'd like Santa to visit you, and then tag it with "Windows Live
| OneCare Competition". Only posts appearing on this technorati page or
| that trackback to this post will be considered as entries. From
| these we'll select 5 winners at random.
`----

http://liveside.net/blogs/main/archive/2006/12/20/windows-live-onecare-competition.aspx

Microsoft Traps and Hunts for Bloggers in India !!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://i5bala.blogspot.com/2006/10/microsoft-traps-and-hunts-for-bloggers.html

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

,----[ Quote ]
| Could there be more bad news? Of course! Even Paul Thurrott isn't
| impressed with the Zune, calling its pricing strategy the "makings of
| a disaster." Misery! Not only has the Zune suffered a horrific wreck of
| a product introduction, but Annie Wilkes is at the foot of the bed saying
| she doesn't approve of how things are going.
|
| If your number one fan is sending you hate mail, you have a problem.
| So what's with all the Zune related web sites carefully repeating the
| same talking points? It's called astroturfing.
|
| Instead of inspiring actual interest in a grassroots fashion, Microsoft
| has resorted to spreading fake grass, crafting each site to suggestt
| he appearance of something other than the advertisement it is.
|
| This is similar to the scam Microsoft pulled with its own imitation of
| Apple's Switchers ad campaign. Titled "Confessions of a Mac to PC
| Convert," the ad portrayed a professionally dressed woman complaining
| about her Mac, but ended up being a canned picture pulled from stock
| photography and voiced by a professional writer.
|
| Similarly, Greenpeace staffers have assigned to post astroturf comments
| on websites saying "I'm a Mac user and gosh darn it I think that
| Greenpeace is alright with all their concern about the ecology!" More
| on that scam later!
|
| One would expect a certain level of interest and excitement out of
| Microsoft's own users, but that isn't really happening. Nearly every
| Zune site on the web is carefully stepping around the piles of problems
| to spend a lot of time on Microsoft supplied bullet points, including
| the "celebration of music," the slightly larger or at least
| stretched display, and how wireless DRM sharing is such a
| brilliant idea.
`----

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/Home/9F60D74A-0E27-4F5F-B88D-835974628809.html

MSN Is Spamming The Blogosphere

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.scott-o-rama.com/2006/12/06/msn-is-spamming-the-blogosphere/

`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/14/google_lobby/

,----[ Quote ]
| "Some years back, Microsoft practiced a lot of dirty tricks using
| online mavens to go into forums and create Web sites extolling the virtues
| of Windows over OS/2. They were dubbed the Microsoft Munchkins, and it
| was obvious who they were and what they were up to. But their numbers
| and energy (and they way they joined forces with nonaligned dummies who
| liked to pile on) proved too much for IBM marketers, and Windows wont
| he operating-system war through fifth-column tactics"
|
| Mr Dvorak wonders if Microsoft is today using reverse-dirty-tricks
| to promote the Xbox 360: pay people to create Web sites that slam the
| gaming computer in order to provoke a barrage of defenders.
`----

http://worldcadaccess.typepad.com/gizmos/2005/11/2_grassroots_an.html

Microsoft's mystery game is Vista promo

,----[ Quote ]
| A mysterious online countdown. USB drives containing cipher keys.
| Notes and videos from a woman who calls herself Loki. Bloggers'
| reports of extravagant gifts, marked with a return address for
| Microsoft's headquarters.
|
| And all trails leading to a Web site for something called
| Vanishing Point.
|
| After weeks of sifting through clues, bloggers, gamers and
| technology enthusiasts got some relief this week when
| Microsoft Corp. revealed that Vanishing Point is part of a
| viral-marketing campaign for Vista, the new PC operating
| system set for a consumer launch later this month.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070109/ap_on_hi_te/gadget_show_vista_promotion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictitious_company_names_used_by_Microsoft

Whatever Happened To The Origami?

,----[ Quote ]
| Ultimately Origami is a classic example of how a viral buzz can
| work against a product release. Expectations were too high and the
| final product was puzzling and didn't fulfill any specific consumer
| demand. By the time the systems were actually released the hype had
| died down and there was practically zero consumer awareness. I've
| actually considered the possibility that the viral Origami campaign
| was a warm-up for the Zune campaign that followed later in the summer.
`----

http://www.medialoper.com/hot-topics/hardware/whatever-happened-to-the-origami/

Notable examples of viral marketing

,----[ Quote ]
| # ilovebees.com - viral marketing for Halo 2
| # Hotmail, promoted largely by links at the bottoms of emails sent by
| its users, is the classic viral marketing example
| # Microsoft's Origami Project campaign
| # Microsoft's Xbox 360 campaign, called OurColony
`----

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_marketing

Has Demetri Martin Jumped the Shark by Getting Into Bed with Microsoft?
Clarification on "Clearification" Marketing Campaign

,----[ Quote ]
| When I first saw the Clearification website, I just thought it was
| Demetri's new project. But I did wonder why the videos were of such
| high production value. Turns out that Microsoft is footing the bill
| to not only this site, but are also underwritting his current tour.
`----

http://www.themodernage.org/2006/11/12/demetri-martin-bring-clearification-to-the-web/

Stop Digital Amnesia: 'Quattro' Home Server viral campaign?

,----[ Quote ]
| Another day, another Microsoft viral campaign. This time, The fake
| Center for Digital Amnesia Awareness has launched an online campaign called
| "Stop Digital Amnesia" (via Furrygoat) - a medical-like project
| discussing the problems and solution for a made-up disorder called
| "digital amnesia".
`----

http://www.istartedsomething.com.nyud.net:8080/20061225/stop-digital-amnesia/

Microsoft and AMD club together for space-flight ticket

,----[ Quote ]
| The details of the competition have been slipping slowly out over the
| last few weeks, for maximum affect, with clues sent out to bloggers
| unannounced and various events scheduled to form part of the
| puzzles.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/09/ms_amd_space_flight/

Bill Gates: "Show us your Wow and win a trip around the world"

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.our-picks.com/archives/2007/01/08/bill-gates-show-us-your-wow-and-win-a-trip-around-the-world/
http://tinyurl.com/wampr

--
~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired
http://Schestowitz.com | Open Prospects ¦ PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
Tasks: 130 total, 2 running, 125 sleeping, 0 stopped, 3 zombie

DFS

Feb 4, 2007, 3:38:40 PM2/4/07
7 wrote:

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
>
> So billwg is micoshaft's Bill Weisgerber?
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

You're right on top of things, aren't you little guy? billwg only explained
this himself in cola more than a year ago.

> I guess eventually every micoshaft's lifeless bum boy
> get exposed.

By who? And for what?

> It proves once and for all that there are NO
> genuine micoshaft supporters here - they are ALL paid for
> asstroturfers earning $200 to $600 per post.

How silly are you? Everything you say is weird or stupid or just plain
wrong. Yet you keep on babbling mindlessly, and actually getting worse as
time goes by.

Tim Smith

Feb 4, 2007, 6:50:51 PM2/4/07
In article <1170596040.3...@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> You can post "anonymous" emails all you like, but if there is no way
> of verifying it then it's useless.

Maybe Roy has learned that posting checkable claims doesn't work, since
there are some people here who will actually check.

--
--Tim Smith

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 4, 2007, 7:00:35 PM2/4/07
Tim Smith wrote:

Really? And /you/ are one of those?
Strange that you never bothered to check posts of Erik F, flatfish, Hadron
Quark, DFS or other assorted windows using scum
--
All things are possible, except skiing thru a revolving door.

Tim Smith

Feb 4, 2007, 7:24:16 PM2/4/07
In article <eq5s1v$82n$00$2...@news.t-online.com>,

Peter Kohlmann <peter.k...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Strange that you never bothered to check posts of Erik F, flatfish, Hadron
> Quark, DFS or other assorted windows using scum

Nonsense. I've posted corrections to several of their posts. You
probably missed them, because unlike when you try to correct them, *my*
corrections were actually correct and that ended the matter.

--
--Tim Smith

7

Feb 4, 2007, 8:57:45 PM2/4/07
DFS wrote:

> 7 wrote:
>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
>>
>> So billwg is micoshaft's Bill Weisgerber?
>>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
>
> You're right on top of things, aren't you little guy? billwg only
> explained this himself in cola more than a year ago.

Well, he should have admitted it to me when
he were asstroturfing for micoshaft as follow up to my posts
and other posters.
It would have been MORE fun tearing up his dumb ass posts
made on behalf of micoshaft corporation.

>> I guess eventually every micoshaft's lifeless bum boy
>> get exposed.
>
> By who? And for what?

Search msn for dumbest answers and let us know.

>> It proves once and for all that there are NO
>> genuine micoshaft supporters here - they are ALL paid for
>> asstroturfers earning $200 to $600 per post.
>
> How silly are you? Everything you say is weird or stupid or just plain
> wrong. Yet you keep on babbling mindlessly, and actually getting worse as
> time goes by.

Then why bother?

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 5, 2007, 2:31:40 AM2/5/07
Tim Smith wrote:

You may now continue with lying
--
The Day Microsoft makes something that does not suck is probably
the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

Snit

Feb 5, 2007, 2:34:43 AM2/5/07
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter.k...@t-online.de> stated in post
eq6mfp$o96$00$3...@news.t-online.com on 2/5/07 12:31 AM:

> Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <eq5s1v$82n$00$2...@news.t-online.com>,
>> Peter Kohlmann <peter.k...@t-online.de> wrote:
>>> Strange that you never bothered to check posts of Erik F, flatfish,
>>> Hadron Quark, DFS or other assorted windows using scum
>>
>> Nonsense. I've posted corrections to several of their posts. You
>> probably missed them, because unlike when you try to correct them, *my*
>> corrections were actually correct and that ended the matter.
>>

> You may now continue with lying

Your trolling is noted.

--
€ There is no known malware that attacks OS X in the wild
€ There are two general types of PCs: Macs and PCs (odd naming conventions!)

Tim Smith

Feb 5, 2007, 2:51:17 PM2/5/07
On 2007-02-05, Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@t-online.de> wrote:

> You may now continue with lying

You may now learn to use Google, which will show that you are wrong.

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 5, 2007, 4:02:08 PM2/5/07
Tim Smith wrote:

> On 2007-02-05, Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@t-online.de> wrote:
>>
>> You may now continue with lying
>
> You may now learn to use Google, which will show that you are wrong.

Do you really think that I would spend 20 seconds to check your claims? You
aren't worth 3 seconds, astroturfer Tim Smith

Feel free to prove me wrong. And remember to include "several references",
as you claimed to have corrected Erik F, flatfish, Hadron Quark and
DFS "several times". Those posts from you also should better have "ended
the matter", otherwise just don't bother to include them in your
references.
--
You're genuinely bogus.

Snit

Feb 5, 2007, 4:35:37 PM2/5/07
"Tim Smith" <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> stated in post
12sf2ll...@news.supernews.com on 2/5/07 12:51 PM:

> On 2007-02-05, Peter Kƶhlmann <peter.k...@t-online.de> wrote:
>>
>> You may now continue with lying
>
> You may now learn to use Google, which will show that you are wrong.

Does he have the ability?

--
€ Nuclear arms are arms
€ OS X's Command+Scroll wheel function does not exist in default XP

Tim Smith

Feb 5, 2007, 5:15:45 PM2/5/07
On 2007-02-05, Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Feel free to prove me wrong. And remember to include "several references",
> as you claimed to have corrected Erik F, flatfish, Hadron Quark and
> DFS "several times". Those posts from you also should better have "ended
> the matter", otherwise just don't bother to include them in your
> references.

You'll have to do the research yourself. If I post the links, you'll
just claim that they don't work.

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 5, 2007, 5:28:45 PM2/5/07
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

Whats the matter, Timmy boy? Still trying to find the first post where
you "corrected Erik F, flatfish, Hadron Quark or DFS" and where that "ended
the matter"?
Why did you want me to engage in that hunting for evidence which obviously
does not exist?
--
Designed for Windows. No user serviceable parts inside. By design

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 5, 2007, 5:43:31 PM2/5/07
Tim Smith wrote:

Right, Timmy boy. You were lying. Just as usual.

Well, try me. Provide those URLs. I even might repair them, if you post them
in broken format

But naturally you will not do anything of that kind. Because you were lying
--
In Seattle, Washington, it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon
that is over six feet in length.

Snit

Feb 5, 2007, 6:26:28 PM2/5/07
"Tim Smith" <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> stated in post
12sfb4h...@news.supernews.com on 2/5/07 3:15 PM:

LOL! It was funny when Peter finally admitted he did not know how to follow
URLs. Damn, he is one ignorant troll!

--
€ Different version numbers refer to different versions
€ Macs are Macs and Apple is still making and selling Macs

cc

Feb 5, 2007, 7:36:46 PM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 5:43 pm, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlm...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Tim Smith wrote:
> > On 2007-02-05, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlm...@t-online.de> wrote:
> >> Feel free to prove me wrong. And remember to include "several
> >> references", as you claimed to have corrected Erik F, flatfish, Hadron
> >> Quark and DFS "several times". Those posts from you also should better
> >> have "ended the matter", otherwise just don't bother to include them in
> >> your references.
>
> > You'll have to do the research yourself. If I post the links, you'll
> > just claim that they don't work.
>
> Right, Timmy boy. You were lying. Just as usual.
>
> Well, try me. Provide those URLs. I even might repair them, if you post them
> in broken format
>
> But naturally you will not do anything of that kind. Because you were lying

Here's one, because I love to see you run when you're wrong. That
happens to be all the fucking time.

Tim Smith saying DFS is wrong:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/6da8103032816b72?dmode=source&hl=en

I'm not going to be bothered to teach you how to use google so you can
validate, the "several" part of Tim's claim, and also the other
posters he claimed to correct. Someone else can do that. Better start
practicing eating crow Petey, cause the proof is there if someone is
willing to spend more time than me.

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 5, 2007, 7:48:19 PM2/5/07
cc wrote:

Oh, and it "ended the matter" also?
Apart from that he did not even "correct DFS" in whatever way?
Tell you what "cc", you better let sink Timmy boy all by himself
--
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the

cc

Feb 5, 2007, 7:53:32 PM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 7:48 pm, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlm...@t-online.de> wrote:
> cc wrote:

> >> Right, Timmy boy. You were lying. Just as usual.
>
> >> Well, try me. Provide those URLs. I even might repair them, if you post
> >> them in broken format
>
> >> But naturally you will not do anything of that kind. Because you were
> >> lying
>
> > Here's one, because I love to see you run when you're wrong. That
> > happens to be all the fucking time.
>
> > Tim Smith saying DFS is wrong:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/6da81030328...

> > I'm not going to be bothered to teach you how to use google so you can
> > validate, the "several" part of Tim's claim, and also the other
> > posters he claimed to correct. Someone else can do that. Better start
> > practicing eating crow Petey, cause the proof is there if someone is
> > willing to spend more time than me.
>
> Oh, and it "ended the matter" also?
> Apart from that he did not even "correct DFS" in whatever way?
> Tell you what "cc", you better let sink Timmy boy all by himself

Did you read the post? Did you read the responses? He didn't post the
correction, but he posted a hint of what to look for. You'll see in
the responses to his post what he was getting at. It also ended the
matter. You didn't even read any of the other posts in that thread did
you? Good god it must be tough being wrong all the time.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/af4b5237cf9a8777?dmode=source&hl=en

Tim Smith

Feb 5, 2007, 8:45:58 PM2/5/07
In article <eq8b1q$gg8$00$1...@news.t-online.com>,

Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@t-online.de> wrote:
> > Do you really think that I would spend 20 seconds to check your claims?
> > You aren't worth 3 seconds, astroturfer Tim Smith
> >
> > Feel free to prove me wrong. And remember to include "several references",
> > as you claimed to have corrected Erik F, flatfish, Hadron Quark and
> > DFS "several times". Those posts from you also should better have "ended
> > the matter", otherwise just don't bother to include them in your
> > references.
>
> Whats the matter, Timmy boy? Still trying to find the first post where
> you "corrected Erik F, flatfish, Hadron Quark or DFS" and where that "ended
> the matter"?
> Why did you want me to engage in that hunting for evidence which obviously
> does not exist?

If you can convince me that you've stopped being an idiot, I'll find and
post the links for you. Otherwise, you can find them yourself.

--
--Tim Smith

DFS

Feb 5, 2007, 10:48:12 PM2/5/07
Tim Smith wrote:
> On 2007-02-05, Peter Köhlmann <peter.k...@t-online.de> wrote:
>> Feel free to prove me wrong. And remember to include "several
>> references", as you claimed to have corrected Erik F, flatfish,
>> Hadron Quark and
>> DFS "several times". Those posts from you also should better have
>> "ended the matter", otherwise just don't bother to include them in
>> your references.

He has corrected me several times. He's very pedantic.

I won't forget it...

> You'll have to do the research yourself. If I post the links, you'll
> just claim that they don't work.

Not that easy to find. You've made 107 posts with 'DFS' in them.

Snit

Feb 5, 2007, 10:52:53 PM2/5/07
"cc" <scat...@hotmail.com> stated in post
1170722206.0...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com on 2/5/07 5:36 PM:

> On Feb 5, 5:43 pm, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlm...@t-online.de> wrote:
>> Tim Smith wrote:

You posted a URL. Peter has admitted he does not know how to follow them.

--
€ A partial subset is not synonymous with the whole
€ A person's actions speak more about him than what others say

Maverick

Feb 5, 2007, 10:56:17 PM2/5/07
Tim Smith wrote:

Sounds like Kitsap trailer trash talk.

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 6, 2007, 3:19:32 AM2/6/07
Tim Smith wrote:

Worded somewhat differently means: You lied
--
Tact, n.:
The unsaid part of what you're thinking.

Tim Smith

Feb 6, 2007, 4:07:57 AM2/6/07
In article <eq9dli$gm8$00$1...@news.t-online.com>,

No, it means you have no interest in seeing links. When people post
links for you, your response is usually one of (1) run away, (2) find
some excuse to not read the link, (3) ignore the link and post an insult
about the poster. I once wasted three hours doing exhaustive research
to correct a minor error of yours, and when I posted the results, with
all the sources well documented, your response was to simply quote the
whole post and add one word: "idiot".

Well, you were right. I was an idiot to waste time with you. (And that
wasn't the first time). It won't happen again.

--
--Tim Smith

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 6, 2007, 4:22:19 AM2/6/07
Tim Smith wrote:

Well, you claimed you "corrected" several of the wintrolls several times.
And that it "ended the matter" then.

You lied.
--
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

cc

Feb 6, 2007, 8:27:25 PM2/6/07
On Feb 6, 4:22 am, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlm...@t-online.de> wrote:
> Tim Smith wrote:

> >> Worded somewhat differently means: You lied
>
> > No, it means you have no interest in seeing links. When people post
> > links for you, your response is usually one of (1) run away, (2) find
> > some excuse to not read the link, (3) ignore the link and post an insult
> > about the poster. I once wasted three hours doing exhaustive research
> > to correct a minor error of yours, and when I posted the results, with
> > all the sources well documented, your response was to simply quote the
> > whole post and add one word: "idiot".
>
> > Well, you were right. I was an idiot to waste time with you. (And that
> > wasn't the first time). It won't happen again.
>
> Well, you claimed you "corrected" several of the wintrolls several times.
> And that it "ended the matter" then.
>
> You lied.

Will you apologize and admit you were wrong and lied when you are
proven wrong?

First, a definition of several:

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/several

2a: more than one

2 Flatfishes
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c145e158e755fd32?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/57972462d65dafc8?dmode=source&hl=en

2 dfses
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/af4b5237cf9a8777?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/afadb42a2ff93547?dmode=source&hl=en

2 erikses
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/6d8aaf7956c048d0?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/9534f0933560f818?dmode=source&hl=en

2 hadron quarkses
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/800b7e919e84a06a?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/30dfaa77353d14aa?dmode=source&hl=en

You are so completely wrong. Now slink out of this thread like the
java thread, like all threads where you're proven wrong.

DFS

Feb 6, 2007, 10:04:56 PM2/6/07
> cc said...

> Will you apologize and admit you were wrong and lied when you are
> proven wrong?
>
> 2 Flatfishes
> 2 dfses
> 2 erikses
> 2 hadron quarkses

> You are so completely wrong. Now slink out of this thread like the
> java thread, like all threads where you're proven wrong.

There are posts besides those where Tim nailed me on a misstatement.

Tim Smith corrects everyone - Kohlmann the dumbkopf is barking up the wrong
tree. The problem is cola "advocates" spew more idiocy, which keeps Tim
busier dealing with them.

Linonut

Feb 6, 2007, 11:07:58 PM2/6/07
After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> You are so completely wrong. Now slink out of this thread like the
>> java thread, like all threads where you're proven wrong.
>
> There are posts besides those where Tim nailed me on a misstatement.
>
> Tim Smith corrects everyone - Kohlmann the dumbkopf is barking up the wrong
> tree. The problem is cola "advocates" spew more idiocy, which keeps Tim
> busier dealing with them.

Tim's got a correction problem.

If he has the problem in real life, I would imagine someone would
"correct" him.

I find these little cat-fights pretty tedious, though, even if I get
sucked into 'em now and then.

Man, I'm not so impressed with bittorrent, at least with Fedora mirrors.

Downloading Slackware directly was /much/ faster.

--
Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.

cc

Feb 7, 2007, 6:28:11 AM2/7/07

I'm sure there are better corrections than all the ones i posted, but
corrections are corrections and 15 minutes was all I was going to
spend. Petey won't respond now.