Hey Gooblin....Tell your boss Roy to....

1 view

flatfish+++

May 19, 2011, 4:26:40 AM5/19/11
....UNLOAD DaemonFC

He's a gasbag, worse than Mark Kent or you for that matter, who is
trolling you and the rest of the Linux loons over at TR.

His latest rape crap is just disgusting.
Really.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Goblin

May 19, 2011, 1:28:40 PM5/19/11
On 19/05/11 09:26, flatfish+++ wrote:
> ....UNLOAD DaemonFC
>
> He's a gasbag, worse than Mark Kent or you for that matter, who is
> trolling you and the rest of the Linux loons over at TR.
>
> His latest rape crap is just disgusting.
> Really.

Good grief, grow up...If it makes you feel better or will indeed stop
another pointless thread, then yes, I'll pass your message on to you.

I see the latest troll craze is to call Roy my boss....oh ok...why
not....if it makes you feel better.

Flatfish, one day, you will present an adult argument.

One day you will be brave enough to come on the show and actually stand
behind your views and claims.....and on that day Satan will be
travelling to work by snow sled and husky.

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com

Skype: tim.openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes

Chris Ahlstrom

May 19, 2011, 1:43:08 PM5/19/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 19/05/11 09:26, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> ....UNLOAD DaemonFC
>>
>> He's a gasbag, worse than Mark Kent or you for that matter, who is
>> trolling you and the rest of the Linux loons over at TR.
>>
>> His latest rape crap is just disgusting.
>> Really.

Is flatfish+++ doing PR (or shilling) for Roy's site again?

Otherwise, I'd never be tempted to go there. Just not interested.

> Good grief, grow up...If it makes you feel better or will indeed stop
> another pointless thread, then yes, I'll pass your message on to you.
>
> I see the latest troll craze is to call Roy my boss....oh ok...why
> not....if it makes you feel better.
>
> Flatfish, one day, you will present an adult argument.
>
> One day you will be brave enough to come on the show and actually stand
> behind your views and claims.....and on that day Satan will be
> travelling to work by snow sled and husky.

"Watch out where the huskies go/
And don't you eat that yellow snow/"
-- Frank Zappa, "Apostrophe: Don't Eat the Yellow Snow"

--
The Kennedy Constant:
Don't get mad -- get even.

flatfish+++

May 19, 2011, 1:46:42 PM5/19/11
On Thu, 19 May 2011 13:43:08 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Is flatfish+++ doing PR (or shilling) for Roy's site again?
>
> Otherwise, I'd never be tempted to go there. Just not interested.

Yea you prefer to just categorically suck up in principal.
The facts scare the life out of you.

You pretend you don't go there so you can claim ignorance much like
Goober plays this sugary, wishy washy game so he can deny things later.

Gregory Shearman

May 20, 2011, 1:34:11 AM5/20/11
On 2011-05-19, Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote:

> "Watch out where the huskies go/
> And don't you eat that yellow snow/"
> -- Frank Zappa, "Apostrophe: Don't Eat the Yellow Snow"

"The Husky wee-wee"

--
Regards,
Gregory.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 1:34:49 AM5/20/11
On 20 May 2011 05:34:11 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:

> On 2011-05-19, Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote:
>>
>> "Watch out where the huskies go/
>> And don't you eat that yellow snow/"
>> -- Frank Zappa, "Apostrophe: Don't Eat the Yellow Snow"
>
> "The Husky wee-wee"

Why are Linux advocates so obsessed with bodily functions?

We have you, Gregory Shearman obsessed with urine and we have Chris
Ahlstrom obsessed with wiping men's pee pees.

Seems rather odd but there is a pattern here.

Gregory Shearman

May 20, 2011, 5:02:52 AM5/20/11
On 2011-05-20, flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> wrote:
> On 20 May 2011 05:34:11 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:
>
>> On 2011-05-19, Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> "Watch out where the huskies go/
>>> And don't you eat that yellow snow/"
>>> -- Frank Zappa, "Apostrophe: Don't Eat the Yellow Snow"
>>
>> "The Husky wee-wee"
>
> Why are Linux advocates so obsessed with bodily functions?

Obsessed? No. You've no evidence for any obsession.

"The Husky wee-wee" is a line from the song "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow".

Was Frank Zappa obsessed with bodily functions? Probably... He sure
wrote about them a lot.

> We have you, Gregory Shearman obsessed with urine and we have Chris
> Ahlstrom obsessed with wiping men's pee pees.

You've no evidence of a urine obsession. One line from a Frank Zappa
song does not an obsession make.

On the other hand...

Endless comments about homosexuals by you *definitely* suggests an
obsession about homosexuality.

> Seems rather odd but there is a pattern here.

Piss off... 8-) Paranoid Prognosticating Projectionist...

"The man with the woman head
Polynesian wallpaper made the face stand out,
a mixture of Oriental and early vaudeville jazz poofter,
forming a hard, beetle-like, triangular chin much like a praying
mantis."

Don Van Vliet
AKA Captain Beefheart

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 5:29:22 AM5/20/11
On 20 May 2011 09:02:52 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:

> On 2011-05-20, flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> wrote:

>>> "The Husky wee-wee"
>>
>> Why are Linux advocates so obsessed with bodily functions?
>
> Obsessed? No. You've no evidence for any obsession.

COLA.
Proof enough.

> "The Husky wee-wee" is a line from the song "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow".

Sounds like a crappy song.

> Was Frank Zappa obsessed with bodily functions? Probably... He sure
> wrote about them a lot.

I guess he was.
He died of prostate cancer.

>> We have you, Gregory Shearman obsessed with urine and we have Chris
>> Ahlstrom obsessed with wiping men's pee pees.
>
> You've no evidence of a urine obsession. One line from a Frank Zappa
> song does not an obsession make.

Chris Ahlstrom: "I am not worthy to wipe men;s pee pees" or somthing
similar.

> On the other hand...

Maybe you should find a girl.......?????

> Endless comments about homosexuals by you *definitely* suggests an
> obsession about homosexuality.

No.
It's a disgust about an abnormal act.

BTW why do you out of the blue bring up homosexuality?

Having some problems are we?

>> Seems rather odd but there is a pattern here.
>
> Piss off... 8-) Paranoid Prognosticating Projectionist...

I'd rather remain and laugh at an obvious Linux retard.

> "The man with the woman head
> Polynesian wallpaper made the face stand out,
> a mixture of Oriental and early vaudeville jazz poofter,
> forming a hard, beetle-like, triangular chin much like a praying
> mantis."

You wouldn't know what to do with a woman if God had one fall in your
lap.
Me thinks you are a fruitcake.
You know, light in the loafers....

Gregory Shearman

May 20, 2011, 5:49:45 AM5/20/11
On 2011-05-20, flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> wrote:
> On 20 May 2011 09:02:52 GMT, Gregory Shearman wrote:

>>> Why are Linux advocates so obsessed with bodily functions?
>>
>> Obsessed? No. You've no evidence for any obsession.
> COLA.
> Proof enough.
>
>> "The Husky wee-wee" is a line from the song "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow".
>
> Sounds like a crappy song.

Your opinions are irrelevant.

>>> We have you, Gregory Shearman obsessed with urine and we have Chris
>>> Ahlstrom obsessed with wiping men's pee pees.
>>
>> You've no evidence of a urine obsession. One line from a Frank Zappa
>> song does not an obsession make.
>
> Chris Ahlstrom: "I am not worthy to wipe men;s pee pees" or somthing
> similar.

Wow... a urine obsession from *one* statement....

Flatty sees "patterns" in random particle shift!!

>> Endless comments about homosexuals by you *definitely* suggests an
>> obsession about homosexuality.
>
> No.
> It's a disgust about an abnormal act.

The only abnormal act is your posting history. Get a life.

> BTW why do you out of the blue bring up homosexuality?

Can't avoid it when you bring it up in every 2nd post. Can't avoid your
homophobic whining.

> Having some problems are we?

Flatty sees patterns in the output from /dev/random

>> "The man with the woman head
>> Polynesian wallpaper made the face stand out,
>> a mixture of Oriental and early vaudeville jazz poofter,
>> forming a hard, beetle-like, triangular chin much like a praying
>> mantis."
>
> You wouldn't know what to do with a woman if God had one fall in your
> lap.

Actually, I don't care at all what you think. I just enjoy making fun of
your stupid posts.

God???? Why bring up your imaginary friends?

Having some problems are we?

> Me thinks you are a fruitcake.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....fruitcake....

> You know, light in the loafers....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Banana, Pear and Rasberry Loaf...

Time for dessert!

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 6:07:19 AM5/20/11
Gregory Shearman wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2011-05-20, flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> wrote:

>>> "The Husky wee-wee"
>>
>> Why are Linux advocates so obsessed with bodily functions?
>
> Obsessed? No. You've no evidence for any obsession.

Indeed. Flounder always has to fine some grounds for his puerile and
childish needling. He's an idiot.

> "The Husky wee-wee" is a line from the song "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow".
>
> Was Frank Zappa obsessed with bodily functions? Probably... He sure
> wrote about them a lot.
>
>> We have you, Gregory Shearman obsessed with urine and we have Chris
>> Ahlstrom obsessed with wiping men's pee pees.
>
> You've no evidence of a urine obsession. One line from a Frank Zappa
> song does not an obsession make.
>
> On the other hand...
>
> Endless comments about homosexuals by you *definitely* suggests an
> obsession about homosexuality.

Same for "Hadron" (and apparently Flounder, too) always referring, over and
over over, to my one "pee-pee" quip.

Were we in court, the judge would call out "Hadron" and issue an order:

"Bailiff! Whack his pee-pee!'

http://cheezburger.com/raelalt/lolz/View/1748233472
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090822231321AA1geWH

The only sense of humor these degenerate trolls have is over their own
childish insults and jackanape escapades.

--
The difference between us is not very far,
cruising for burgers in daddy's new car.

chrisv

May 20, 2011, 9:45:54 AM5/20/11
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>> Endless comments about homosexuals by you *definitely* suggests an
>> obsession about homosexuality.
>
>Same for "Hadron" (and apparently Flounder, too) always referring, over and
>over over, to my one "pee-pee" quip.

They have so little to go on, they have to keep repeating the same
attacks over and over.

As if some silly comment like yours is worthy of an attack anyway...

Meanwhile, the Wintrolls spew filthy lies. Amazing hypocrites, they
are.

Tony Dow

May 20, 2011, 12:26:18 PM5/20/11

useless asshole "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>> Endless comments about homosexuals by you *definitely* suggests an
>>> obsession about homosexuality.
>>
>>Same for "Hadron" (and apparently Flounder, too) always referring, over
>>and
>>over over, to my one "pee-pee" quip.
>
> They have so little to go on, they have to keep repeating the same
> attacks over and over.

go fsck yourself you useless asshole.

"chrsiv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a piece of shit.