Meet Tim "VOR" Goblin

Turtle

Jun 16, 2011, 4:00:18 PM6/16/11
This is turtle.

A little about Tim Goblin of techrights.org fame.
Handle: Goblin / VOR
Aliases:
Websites: http://openbytes.wordpress.com/
Real name: TBA in the near future

Used to troll MS Watch at some point. Then went trolling Neowin with
some help. He “exposed” Neowin as a “Windows shill site”, which is akin
to exposing fsf.org as a “Stallman shill site”, but you can’t beat
investigative journalism of this caliber. Goblin is quick on the
trigger but a bit slow on the uptake. He also patrols the ‘net for evil
and reports back.
We keep his real name private. At least for now.

While this is for the defunct boycott Novell blog, you can still find
the same losers on the techrights blog.
http://tinyurl.com/3z8l5u9
http://www.investorvillage.com/mbthread.asp?mb=1911&nhValue=93811&nmValue=93851&dValue=1&tid=7990711&showall=1

--
XPN :: http://xpn.altervista.org

Goblin

Jun 16, 2011, 4:07:33 PM6/16/11

Thanks for the "expose"...... and er the pimp of my site.... One thing
though...VOR?

Lets have my real name then....last time I checked it was Tim...

I'm really frightened by the way....you've managed to dig up so much
dirt.... :)

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com

Skype: tim.openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes

Goblin

Jun 16, 2011, 4:09:11 PM6/16/11

I would also comment on the actions of Neowin that I challenged...but I
don't need too, theres enough material on my own site from 2009 if
people really wanted to see what I was ACTUALLY saying....

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 16, 2011, 5:09:02 PM6/16/11
Turtling wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> We keep his real name private. At least for now.

Ain't that just sweet!

--
You don't sew with a fork, so I see no reason to eat with knitting needles.
-- Miss Piggy, on eating Chinese Food

Goblin

Jun 16, 2011, 5:18:01 PM6/16/11
On 16/06/11 22:09, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Turtling wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> We keep his real name private. At least for now.
>
> Ain't that just sweet!

Like I say, I thought my name was Tim.....

all these years and my parents led me to believe I was called Tim...now
thanks to COLA trolls I'm going to find out my real name!!!! ;)

Of course what they didn't notice was that Ive already posted my real
surname here in COLA and to be fair, the announcement of my surname (if
they get it right) will merely add to my material to show the lengths
people will go to silence a voice.

Now my question would be, what normal person would go to these lengths?
What possible reason would someone spend so much time.....I think the
answer is obvious....it rhymes with Bill and starts with an "S". (A paid
one of course)