Anyone Actually Read Schestowitz's Blog?

The Hooded Plumber

Jul 24, 2010, 12:50:32 AM7/24/10
Yea, I know it's sport to either love it or hate it, but how many of
you have actually *read it* ?

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/irc-log-23072010.html

I am not going to pass judgement, but instead ask that you take a look
and understand this is pretty mild compared to the usual postings.

Comments?

Liarmutt?

Where are you Liarmutt?

Heel!
Heel!

DFS

Jul 24, 2010, 1:19:38 AM7/24/10

There's no other way to say it (and I do pass judgement): The bullshit
boycottnovell site full of bullshit lies from mentally-ill losers is not
worth reading.

For instance, your link contains this Spamowitz lie: "Microsoft forced
its employees to accept 90000 Vista Phone 7s, so on the first day of
sales they could claim 'We're selling 100,000 per day!'"

Let them drool in peace. They harm Linux far more than they could ever
know.