Roy Schestowitz is not unemployed

Jim

Feb 26, 2011, 12:58:32 AM2/26/11
Stalker trolls lye again because roy shestowitz has a job and is not
still in shocool. He dents about it all the time. Here is a recent
example.
http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/irc-log-social-25022011.html
http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/UK-Government-defines-open-standards-as-royalty-free-1197607.html

He works for Sirius which is a systems integrator.
http://siriusit.co.uk/

In his own words->
schestowitz UK Government defines open standards as royalty free
http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/UK-Government-defines-open-standards-as-royalty-free-1197607.html
Feb 25 07:51
schestowitz \0/ Feb 25 07:51
TechrightsBot-sc Title: UK Government defines open standards as royalty
free - The H Open Source: News and Features .::. Size~: 38.64 KB Feb 25
07:51
schestowitz The company I work for is mentioned there to Feb 25 07:51
schestowitz *too Feb 25 07:51
schestowitz The job I do in the weekends is one that I got partly thanks
to nepotism. It's a person whom I've known for a few years after he
tried to employ me. It's an open source consultancy that's one of the
leading in the UK and it offers services to companies that make use of
open source software (a field where I'm pretty well known). The client I
get assigned to has about 270 servers down in a London-based datacentre.
It requires Feb 25 07:53
schestowitz monitoring. If an alert comes up I need to respond by
accessing the servers and addressing the issue, sometimes escalating to
the right person. Feb 25 07:53
schestowitz It's essentially similar to the job I was doing at
Manchester Computing for years. This one pays better and even with just
2 days of work per week I can cover all my expenses and work exclusively
from home, which is a major plus. It does not interfere with my other
online activities, which in part contribute to my daytime job too
because as a hobby I promote open source software. Feb 25 07:53
schestowitz If there's anything I ever get out of my dedication to FOSS,
it's stuff like that. I don't actually get paid and never was paid for
advocacy... but it's so much fun Feb 25 07:54

Chris Ahlstrom

Feb 26, 2011, 7:29:45 AM2/26/11
Jim wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Oh who cares!?

--
<Culus> Hhhmmmmmmmm
<Culus> waterbeds for cows

Clogwog

Feb 26, 2011, 7:56:55 AM2/26/11
"Chris Ahlstrom" <ahls...@xzoozy.com> schreef in bericht

> Jim wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>

> Oh who cares!?

You did, because you replied!

Marti Van Lin

Feb 26, 2011, 9:10:38 AM2/26/11
Op 26-02-11 13:29, Chris Ahlstrom schreef:

> Jim wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>

> Oh who cares!?

Flounder needs a Roy Schestowits look alike rubber doll.

His obsession is simply scaring.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

Chris Ahlstrom

Feb 26, 2011, 11:06:40 AM2/26/11
Clogwog wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Not quite, O Illogical One. I cared about the poster's unnecessary interest
in Roy. But I don't care whether Roy is employed or not.

--
Flattery will get you everywhere.

flatfish+++

Feb 26, 2011, 11:38:03 AM2/26/11
On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:10:38 +0100, Marti Van Lin wrote:

> Op 26-02-11 13:29, Chris Ahlstrom schreef:
>
>> Jim wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>

>> Oh who cares!?
>
> Flounder needs a Roy Schestowits look alike rubber doll.

Can I borrow yours?

> His obsession is simply scaring.

Not me sMarti but since you asked, how come it's not an obsession when
kind words and good luck are wished to Roy like I did when he graduated?

Chew on that thought for a while.

flatfish+++

Feb 26, 2011, 11:49:16 AM2/26/11

Poor Liarmutt.
It brings tears to his puppy dog eyes just to see his former master's
name mentioned.

I don't believe Slimeowitz at all.
I think he is bull crapping again to throw the trolls off the scent.

Sinister Midget III

Feb 26, 2011, 12:02:28 PM2/26/11
On 2011-02-26, Marti Van Lin <ml2...@dontevenbother.invalid> claimed:

> Op 26-02-11 13:29, Chris Ahlstrom schreef:
>
>> Jim wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>

>> Oh who cares!?
>
> Flounder needs a Roy Schestowits look alike rubber doll.

I bet s/h/it already has one. Goes to sleep at night saying Roy's name
over and over, then has sweet dreams. What upsets s/hit is waking to
reality: a cold, lifeless puppet.

> His obsession is simply scaring.

It's not the first time. Flatso was all over Terry Porter for a long
time, and even can't help s/h/itself every once in awhile from showing
that the flame hasn't completely died.

--
My other computer is an abacus.
Aspire One, Peppermint Ice

William Poaster

Feb 26, 2011, 12:10:29 PM2/26/11
Once upon a midnight dreary, as I laboured lone & weary, Sinister
Midget III on 26/2/2011 17:02 shattered the silence with:

> On 2011-02-26, Marti Van Lin <ml2...@dontevenbother.invalid> claimed:
>> Op 26-02-11 13:29, Chris Ahlstrom schreef:
>>
>>> Jim wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>>

>>> Oh who cares!?
>>
>> Flounder needs a Roy Schestowits look alike rubber doll.
>
> I bet s/h/it already has one. Goes to sleep at night saying Roy's name
> over and over, then has sweet dreams. What upsets s/hit is waking to
> reality: a cold, lifeless puppet.
>
>> His obsession is simply scaring.
>
> It's not the first time. Flatso was all over Terry Porter for a long
> time, and even can't help s/h/itself every once in awhile from showing
> that the flame hasn't completely died.

Roy & Terry must have *really* got under the troll's skin, if Flatfarce is
*still* banging on about them.

--
Don't confuse a wintroll with facts, its mind is already made up.
"Microsoft has vast resources, literally billions of dollars in cash, or liquid assets reserves.

Big Steel

Feb 26, 2011, 12:33:41 PM2/26/11
On 2/26/2011 12:58 AM, Jim wrote:

<snipped>

<yawn>

Do you follow Roy in the Gay Man Express too?

flatfish+++

Feb 26, 2011, 12:57:56 PM2/26/11

hahahahha!

I can see the conga line now!

Big Steel

Feb 26, 2011, 1:07:20 PM2/26/11
On 2/26/2011 12:10 PM, William Poaster wrote:

<snipped>

> Roy& Terry must have *really* got under the troll's skin, if Flatfarce is

> *still* banging on about them.

This old clown bangs the NG in his wheelchair, the only excitement in
his worthless life.

Big Steel

Feb 26, 2011, 1:25:07 PM2/26/11

What the hell does this Roy do that someone would make a stupid post
like that? The only good thing Roy has done is stop posting. If him
getting a job stopped that, then it was a good thing. You'll know when
he gets laid-off, because he will be back posting again.

flatfish+++

Feb 26, 2011, 3:48:15 PM2/26/11

Roy has moved on to greener pastures where his SPAM gets him more return
for the $$$

Big Steel

Feb 26, 2011, 3:52:28 PM2/26/11

More fools on the bandwagon?

flatfish+++

Feb 26, 2011, 4:12:09 PM2/26/11

Oh yea.....

His IRC is a site to behold.

It's like a freaking can of Planter's nuts with the lid hanging off.

Real hard core kooks.