One Shot One Kill Pisses Off Spermowitz

Boris Badenough

Nov 6, 2010, 3:59:29 PM11/6/10
We should all spend more time over on Roy's channel adding to the joy!
He'll spend so much time trying to control the trolls he won't have time for
anything else.

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/irc-log-social-05112010.html

schestowitz "OneShot-OneKill has joined this channel" [Nov 05 19:29]

schestowitz It's a troll from COLA [Nov 05 19:29]

schestowitz I would have banned that aggressive troll. It's one that bullies
people and probably breaks laws, IIRC [Nov 05 19:30

schestowitz I was curious to see what at all this gangster would wish to do
here [Nov 05 19:33]

schestowitz You have to see what this thing does in COLA [Nov 05 19:33]

schestowitz It's like an obscenity machines that just attacks everyone in an
unmoderated forum [Nov 05 19:34