[Troll] Three Stooges bored with COLA, now trolling AOLU

1 view

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 2, 2010, 11:47:01 AM9/2/10
CROSSPOSTED. Filter on "[Troll]" if it bugs you.

Hadron posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:
>
>> On 8/29/2010 10:25 PM, Steve Smith wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for listening to my rant.
>>
>> You mean your stupid rant.
>> Your frothing idiocy belongs in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
>
> I suspect it's already been seen there.
>
> It's rare to get a "new boy" so obviously inept and biased.
>
> His comments on Iggy's transfer from Windows to Linux is all I need to
> read to know 100% we have a basement dwelling know nothing with zero
> industry experience trying to call the shots once more.

Sigh. The herpes spreads.

Hadron

Sep 2, 2010, 11:47:48 AM9/2/10
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> writes:

And yet you dont object to Willy Poaster : and he offers nothing in
terms of help or support. Hypocrite. And Steve SmithÄs original post was
frothing nonsense. Why not acknowledge that and move on. Just about EVERY
claim he made was bullshit and typical of ms hating loonies.

DFS

Sep 2, 2010, 11:55:00 AM9/2/10

You mean the lying idiot Steve Smith bringing his anti-MS herpes into an
Ubuntu support newsgroup, right?

Yes, I'm sure that's what you meant...

chrisv

Sep 2, 2010, 11:56:49 AM9/2/10
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>CROSSPOSTED. Filter on "[Troll]" if it bugs you.

Filter on "Hadron", too.

> Hadron quacked:

>> It's rare to get a "new boy" so obviously inept and biased.
>>
>> His comments on Iggy's transfer from Windows to Linux is all I need to
>> read to know 100% we have a basement dwelling know nothing with zero
>> industry experience trying to call the shots once more.
>
>Sigh. The herpes spreads.

Well, anyone who has been paying attention already knows about
M$-fanboi "Hadron" and his hatred for Linux and FOSS.

Despite his claims of being a Debian user and a "True Linux advocate".

--
"OSS is far more likely to break standards because of the lack of
formal acceptance tests" - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 2, 2010, 12:05:07 PM9/2/10
chrisv posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>CROSSPOSTED. Filter on "[Troll]" if it bugs you.
>
> Filter on "Hadron", too.
>
>> Hadron quacked:
>>>
>>> It's rare to get a "new boy" so obviously inept and biased.
>>>
>>> His comments on Iggy's transfer from Windows to Linux is all I need to
>>> read to know 100% we have a basement dwelling know nothing with zero
>>> industry experience trying to call the shots once more.
>>
>>Sigh. The herpes spreads.
>
> Well, anyone who has been paying attention already knows about
> M$-fanboi "Hadron" and his hatred for Linux and FOSS.
>
> Despite his claims of being a Debian user and a "True Linux advocate".

"Hadron" is ratcheting up the volume, that's for sure. He's certifiable.

--
<Roy> Linux sucks and I have decided it will never work properly so have
installed XP.

DFS

Sep 2, 2010, 12:08:22 PM9/2/10
On 9/2/2010 12:05 PM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> "Hadron" is ratcheting up the volume, that's for sure. He's certifiable.

I'm 'deranged' and Hadron is 'certifiable'.

What does that make 7 and chrisv and Rex Ballard and Homer?

Message has been deleted

Clogwog

Sep 2, 2010, 1:08:51 PM9/2/10
"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> schreef in bericht

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>CROSSPOSTED. Filter on "[Troll]" if it bugs you.
>
> Filter on "Hadron", too.
>
>> Hadron quacked:
>>>
>>> It's rare to get a "new boy" so obviously inept and biased.
>>>
>>> His comments on Iggy's transfer from Windows to Linux is all I need to
>>> read to know 100% we have a basement dwelling know nothing with zero
>>> industry experience trying to call the shots once more.
>>
>>Sigh. The herpes spreads.
>
> Well, anyone who has been paying attention already knows about
> M$-fanboi "Hadron" and his hatred for Linux and FOSS.
>
> Despite his claims of being a Debian user and a "True Linux advocate".

New count for week nr. 35:
20 lame posts about trolls, a trolling asshole, a PKB lame, a public
asshole, a last-minute "deposit", plonks, idiot namecalling, killfiles, the
Micro$oft fanboi, a useless piece of shit who has to STFU, another lamebrain
reply, a post with numerous ad-hominem attacks, a moron lame, a Hadron stalk
lame, a mentally-defective twat lame, troll like Shit lame, an anti MS lame,
another "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark lame, yet another "Hadron" lame,
a Filter on "Hadron" lame, (more to come)
*2* *post* *about* *Linux*

Homer

Sep 2, 2010, 1:07:10 PM9/2/10
Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> "Hadron" is ratcheting up the volume, that's for sure. He's
> certifiable.

He and flatfarb should get a padded cell together, they'd make a perfect
couple.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Ibland är jag själva hindret. Oftare länken."
|("Sometimes I am the obstacle. More often the link.")
| ~ Ibi "Kopimi" Botani, Piratbyrån co-founder.
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5
18:06:47 up 28 days, 19:16, 0 users, load average: 0.04, 0.05, 0.02

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 2, 2010, 7:00:43 PM9/2/10
MOVED TO COLA.

William Poaster posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> Harold Stevens wrote:
>
>> In <i5ono9$j17$3...@news.eternal-september.org> DFS:
>>
>> [Snip...]

>> Thanks, Hardon; more of your COLA trailer trash pals. Bye.
>
> So as predicted, the Hadron troll has dragged another of his idiot
> wintroll pals in here.
> This one is especially stupid, & came out with this gem:
^ and nasty

> "If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right now."
> DFS - Tue, 22 Jun 2004

Now that is an extreme example of indoctrination!

Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't have the license to kill that Lysenko did.

--
"You know why there are so few sophisticated computer terrorists in the United
States? Because your hackers have so much mobility into the establishment.

RonB

Sep 2, 2010, 7:29:04 PM9/2/10
On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 12:05:07 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> "Hadron" is ratcheting up the volume, that's for sure. He's
> certifiable.

Troll shrieks are always rising and lowering in volume. Even Trolls can
wear out from time to time.

--
RonB
Registered Linux User #498581

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Sep 3, 2010, 4:07:02 AM9/3/10
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> writes:

> chrisv posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>>CROSSPOSTED. Filter on "[Troll]" if it bugs you.
>>
>> Filter on "Hadron", too.
>>
>>> Hadron quacked:

>>>Sigh. The herpes spreads.
>>
>> Well, anyone who has been paying attention already knows about
>> M$-fanboi "Hadron" and his hatred for Linux and FOSS.
>>
>> Despite his claims of being a Debian user and a "True Linux advocate".
>
> "Hadron" is ratcheting up the volume, that's for sure. He's
> certifiable.

Once again you dont correct one of your Masters.

Why not?

You KNOW I use debian.

You know that 99% of the time when I give advice I am right.

Why do you humiliate yourself so by pretending I dont?

Peter Köhlmann

Sep 3, 2010, 4:46:33 AM9/3/10
Hadron wrote:

> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> writes:
>
>> chrisv posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>>> Filter on "Hadron", too.

>>> Well, anyone who has been paying attention already knows about
>>> M$-fanboi "Hadron" and his hatred for Linux and FOSS.
>>>
>>> Despite his claims of being a Debian user and a "True Linux advocate".
>>
>> "Hadron" is ratcheting up the volume, that's for sure. He's
>> certifiable.
>
> Once again you dont correct one of your Masters.

And again Hadron Snot Larry Quark babbles about "masters"
How deep can you sink, you cretin?

> Why not?

Well, why don't you neck yourself and pay the world a small service doing so?

> You KNOW I use debian.

He knows you never have

> You know that 99% of the time when I give advice I am right.

You don't give "advice"

> Why do you humiliate yourself so by pretending I dont?

Because you don't. You are a fake and a liar, Hadron Larry
--
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 3, 2010, 6:51:44 AM9/3/10
Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> <the usual silliness snipped>

> Because you don't. You are a fake and a liar, Hadron Larry

The whole lot of them are *crazy*. I'm sick of the
lietorrent and lyetorrent from these noxious bastards.

--
There is a good deal of solemn cant about the common interests of capital
and labour. As matters stand, their only common interest is that of cutting

DFS

Sep 3, 2010, 7:41:55 AM9/3/10
On 9/3/2010 4:07 AM, Hadron wrote:

>> "Hadron" is ratcheting up the volume, that's for sure. He's
>> certifiable.
>
> Once again you dont correct one of your Masters.
>
> Why not?
>
> You KNOW I use debian.

You don't have to tell Linosuck 1000x that you use Debian.

> You know that 99% of the time when I give advice I am right.
>
> Why do you humiliate yourself so by pretending I dont?

The bozos can't fathom a Linux user who doesn't hate MS as much as they do.

chrisv

Sep 3, 2010, 8:58:50 AM9/3/10
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Hadron quacked:

>> You know that 99% of the time when I give advice I am right.
>
>You don't give "advice"

Except that most everyone should use Micro$oft products.

>> Why do you humiliate yourself so by pretending I dont?
>
>Because you don't. You are a fake and a liar, Hadron Larry

--
"This (phishing) is the type of thing that people in COLA say Linux is
impervious too." - Hadron Quark, lying shamelessly

One Shot, One Kill

Sep 3, 2010, 9:50:08 AM9/3/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

chrisv is a bald faced liar. chrisv is a piece of shit.

One Shot, One Kill

Sep 3, 2010, 9:51:50 AM9/3/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

chrisv is a liar. chrisv is a scumbag piece of shit.

Hadron

Sep 3, 2010, 11:40:33 AM9/3/10
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> writes:

> Peter Köhlmann posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> <the usual silliness snipped>
>>
>> Because you don't. You are a fake and a liar, Hadron Larry
>
> The whole lot of them are *crazy*. I'm sick of the
> lietorrent and lyetorrent from these noxious bastards.

Why didn't you correct Kpehlmann Liarsuck?

Why do you sound ilke you're about to crack? What "noxious bastards"?
Why did you snip what you term "the usual silliness" which merely stated
the truth?

You can't even help yourself anymore.

Clogwog

Sep 3, 2010, 1:44:12 PM9/3/10
"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> schreef in bericht

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Hadron quacked:
>>>
>>> You know that 99% of the time when I give advice I am right.
>>
>>You don't give "advice"
>
> Except that most everyone should use Micro$oft products.

New count for week nr. 35:
22 lame posts about trolls, a trolling asshole, a PKB lame, a public
asshole, a last-minute "deposit", plonks, idiot namecalling, killfiles, the
Micro$oft fanboi, a useless piece of shit who has to STFU, another lamebrain
reply, a post with numerous ad-hominem attacks, a moron lame, a Hadron stalk
lame, a mentally-defective twat lame, troll like Shit lame, an anti MS lame,
another "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark lame, yet another "Hadron" lame,
a Filter on "Hadron" lame, another KF this POS lame, a Micro$oft products
lame (more to come)
*2* *post* *about* *Linux*

Clogwog

Sep 3, 2010, 1:44:24 PM9/3/10
"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> schreef in bericht

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>CROSSPOSTED. Filter on "[Troll]" if it bugs you.
>
> Filter on "Hadron", too.
>
>> Hadron quacked:
>>>
>>> It's rare to get a "new boy" so obviously inept and biased.
>>>
>>> His comments on Iggy's transfer from Windows to Linux is all I need to
>>> read to know 100% we have a basement dwelling know nothing with zero
>>> industry experience trying to call the shots once more.
>>
>>Sigh. The herpes spreads.
>
> Well, anyone who has been paying attention already knows about
> M$-fanboi "Hadron" and his hatred for Linux and FOSS.

New count for week nr. 35:
23 lame posts about trolls, a trolling asshole, a PKB lame, a public
asshole, a last-minute "deposit", plonks, idiot namecalling, killfiles, the
Micro$oft fanboi, a useless piece of shit who has to STFU, another lamebrain
reply, a post with numerous ad-hominem attacks, a moron lame, a Hadron stalk
lame, a mentally-defective twat lame, troll like Shit lame, an anti MS lame,
another "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark lame, yet another "Hadron" lame,
a Filter on "Hadron" lame, another KF this POS lame, a Micro$oft products
lame, and yet another "Hadron" lame (more to come)
*2* *post* *about* *Linux*