Re: Name That Fool !!

Message has been deleted

7

Aug 1, 2010, 12:22:34 PM8/1/10
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
pounding the soc kMoshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft
Appil Traffic Light Department of Marketing:

> BTW I thought Openoffice read MS Word documents better than MSOffice
> itself?

Open office is still used to correct all the formatting
errors in micoshaft oriffice and micorshaft word products.

And the international ISO standard for documents is
still ODF which Open Office, KOffice and many others
support better than micoshaft have been able to understand
or get it working with their so called plug ins.

Micoshaft needn't call it a plug in - just get it working me thinks
so that it is usable.

http://www.openoffic.org
http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com

Message has been deleted

7

Aug 1, 2010, 6:38:33 PM8/1/10
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
pounding the soc kMoshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of Half Wits from
Micoshaft Appil Traffic Light Department of Marketing:

>>> BTW I thought Openoffice read MS Word documents better than MSOffice
>>> itself?
>>

>>Open office is still used to correct all the formatting
>>errors in micoshaft oriffice and micorshaft word products.
>
> So then why would a Linux dweeb be so pissed off at receiving a *.doc
> file?

Dweeb or not, sending and receiving *.doc is unacceptable when the
international ISO standard is .odt.

DFS

Aug 1, 2010, 6:43:51 PM8/1/10

It's not a standard if nobody uses it.

7

Aug 1, 2010, 7:02:56 PM8/1/10
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
pounding the sock DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from

Micoshaft Appil Traffic Light Department of Marketing:

>>> So then why would a Linux dweeb be so pissed off at receiving a *.doc
>>> file?
>>

>> Dweeb or not, sending and receiving *.doc is unacceptable when the
>> international ISO standard is .odt.
>
> It's not a standard if nobody uses it.

Appil/Micoshaft paid asstroturfers fleeing reality again?

It is a standard if it exists.

And hundreds of millions of people use it.

ODF is a standard used by hundreds of millions of people whereas
there was no standard prior to that.
The ad-hoc patent encumbered stuff like micoshaft products
that coudn't read documents from one version to the next
should not be used by anyone.