Piece of shit Spamowitz smacked down by ZDNet UK after making a slimy, ignorant accusation

DFS

Apr 22, 2011, 12:11:46 AM4/22/11
Spamowitz's lame accusation:

"I notice that alongside menu items at the top of *all* pages in ZDNet
UK there is an oddly out-of-place section called "Windows 7" (and again,
it's the only brand mentioned). I clicked on and it's purely promotional
therein. It says: "ZDNet UK's special report covers a range of content,
including reviews, articles and videos, to help you discover the key
features in Microsoft's latest operating system, as well as the pitfalls
you should be looking out for."

Paid endorsement from Microsoft, right?..."

Response from ZDNet UK:

"We change the Hot Topic tabs at the top of the page periodically. All
of the special Hot Topics still exist and are updated all the time. You
can find them either through search or via this link:
http://www.zdnet.co.uk/hot-topics/

We also periodically add search-based topic tabs depending on the
interest shown by readers.
Karen Friar 16 April, 2011 12:22 "

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/the-open-source-revolution-10014902/articles-of-roy-schestowitz-10022241/#comments

Once you get outside the Linux "ecosystem", Spamowitz is shown to be a
truly idiotic putz that nobody respects.

flatfish+++

Apr 22, 2011, 12:34:14 AM4/22/11

How about when Spamowitz was running Boycottnovell and he regularly had
Microsoft advertisements on *his* site?

Of course he and his drones, like Liarmutt, explained it away.

He's a two faced phony is what he is.

Lately he has been mentioning Groklaw in just about all the posts he
makes.
Looking for web hits and possible migrants from that site which is
shutting down.

What a leech.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html