Say hello to Gortard

DFS

Aug 3, 2010, 3:47:11 PM8/3/10
Gordon Burgess-Parker

http://gordonbp.wordpress.com/about/

pic: http://gordonbp.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/reader-me.jpg

(the altar boys must tremble when he flashes that come hither look)

other pics:
http://cid-e60ce3038809e993.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/Licencing

Do you ever unclasp your hands?

Mr. Excitement looks like he had a drink or two:
http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Gortard.jpg

He says he's a Minister, but he was shouting curses at me:

"Cretin... how STUPID you look?"
"You really are a WASTE of rations"
"...utterly moronic.
"Piss off you stupid little squirt..."
"idiot"
"cretin"

That's not very Christian of you, Gortard. Nor are your insults about
the intelligence of Windows users. I think I'll tell God...

Other fun facts about Gortard:

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

"Born and bred in Bristol, England, I joined the British Army on 1975,
serving in the UK, Germany, Belize and Gibralter
I finally left the Territorials in 1989 and concentrated on my work as a
Management and Systems Accountant.

I've been married to Sarah now for nearly thirty years and we have two
children, Charlotte who is married to Jim and has a daughter, and Tom
who is currently travelling the world sheep-shearing."

http://www.gbpcomputing.co.uk/

His Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Gordon-Burgess-Parker/1407054242

His Linux blogspot: http://gbplinux.blogspot.com/

His Thunderbird bumblings:
http://www.mombu.com/gnu_linux/ubuntu/t-setting-thunderbird-as-mail-client-in-send-to-982127.html

His 2004 realization that Linux was crap: "Well I tried RH9 with this
combination - no joy whatsoever - it didn't recognise anything."
http://www.webservertalk.com/message81967.html

His 2005 realization that Linux was crap:
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Uk/uk.comp.os.linux/2005-08/msg00721.html

His lie that IE6 cannot be uninstalled from XP:
http://forum.soft32.com/windows/unistall-internet-explorer-ftopict292485.html

Demonstrating the idiocy he's know for, and asking why someone would
need a paper copy of an email:
http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/1781-print-e-mail-showing-bcc.html

"I was baptised on 29th May 1955 at St Albans"
http://yourwebapps.com/WebApps/guestbook.cgi?id=71876

7

Aug 3, 2010, 4:09:28 PM8/3/10
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
pounding the sock DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil
Traffic Light Department of Marketing:

> Gordon Burgess-Parker
>

> http://gordonbp.wordpress.com/about/
>

> pic: http://gordonbp.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/reader-me.jpg
>
> (the altar boys must tremble when he flashes that come hither look)
>

> other pics:
> http://cid-e60ce3038809e993.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/Licencing
>
> Do you ever unclasp your hands?

Are Asstroturfers Internet's Terrorists?

Asstroturfers regularly engage in personal attacks,
attacks against anonymous individuals whose identities
are compromised, and groups and companies
as a way of getting paid from their pay masters who are
usually big companies that have dubious marketing departments
and long criminal histories across many jurisdictions.

Micoshaft and Appil come to mind immediately asstroturfing
in COLA.

Asstroturfer have claimed their cyber bullying activities as
freedom of speech. But one aspect of this - the advertising
part been declared as not free speech. That has curtailed unauthorized
marketing activities like sneaking into forums and posting
false and fraudulent material, but it still allowed them to continue
with their attacks on individuals and the most evil part is
that it is paid through corporate funding.

That may all just change as it has just been ruled that
cyber bullying has not been demonstrated as free speech.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/03/cyberbullying-not-
protected?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+(Wired%3A+Index+3+(Top+Stories+2))

http://tinyurl.com/yj93juq

No longer will cyber bullies be able to hide behind secret
accounts and pretend their cyberbullying is all free speech.
They are the internets terrorists and will be caught and
punished. It particularly affects the paid asstroturfer.
Even if they are not funded by corporation, they are still
personally liable for any derogatory material they post.
Whether its the asstroturfing company, or the asstroturfer,
or the company that funded the asstroturfing, they will
all have to face their day in court if cyber bullying is
ever again used as a technique for asstroturfing.
The law has turned the tide against them.

In UK and EU laws have had positive effects.
Asstroturfers have been caught and their identies
revealed and it is no surprise they are sinking cowards
and desperate to evade criminal conviction behind
their online identies to protect what turns out to be
their more interesting 'respectable' public image.

Companies that fund asstroturfers should be aware their
balance sheet and SEC filings should reflect how much
of the marketing department spends on asstroturfers
and keep investors informed of the liabilities they carry
should the cyber bullying prosecutions be traced back to
the company itself for additional and substantial damage claims.

Ezekiel

Aug 3, 2010, 4:24:19 PM8/3/10

"7" <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote in message

> Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
> pounding the sock DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil
> Traffic Light Department of Marketing:

"European Inventor of the Year" - A complete lie.

Just like your LIE and attempt to fraudulantly steal money from honest
people with your fake bullshit nano-bot investment scheme.

Go build your stupid imaginary "Stellar drive" that's based on a flaw in
Maxwell's equations you pathetic scumbag.

"If anyone wants to build a 'Star Wars' (as in the movie) type
thrusters, building the Stellar Drive is the real way to proceed.

Fabrication of high speed electromagnets is difficult but I have
worked out a scheme for implementing it using GaAs photocell ring
arrays fabricated onto the surface of a chip and illuminated by high
speed laser pulses (in the picosecond region) to energise it.

The device has no moving parts, yet it generates unidirectional thrust
based on a flaw in Maxwell's electromagnetic equations..."

http://www.enemygadgets.com/stellar.html

7

Aug 3, 2010, 4:39:04 PM8/3/10
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
pounding the sock Ezekiel wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil

Traffic Light Department of Marketing:

> Go build

Well Ezekiel the circle jerking sock friend of DFS sock is upset I can tell.
I keep wondering which buttons I have to press to make socks fruity.

It appears to be just one thing:

Linux sells 10 million+ embedded Linux gadgets PER DAY.
All retailers should switch to ordering more Linux products
and throw out slow selling micoshaft/appil stuff from the shelves
and replace them with fast selling gold dust that contains Linux.

Wiperman (TM)

Aug 3, 2010, 5:05:22 PM8/3/10
"7" <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> schreef in bericht

> Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
> pounding the sock Ezekiel wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft
> Appil
> Traffic Light Department of Marketing:
>

>> Go build
>

> Well Ezekiel the circle jerking sock friend of DFS sock is upset I can
> tell.
> I keep wondering which buttons I have to press to make socks fruity.
>
> It appears to be just one thing:

Hello Josh!,"7" AKA Joseph Michael,
23 Portland Rise, London N4 2PT, United Kingdom
Google maps: http://bit.ly/ccXyvA
Managing Director - Mr. J. Michael
International Telephone (+44) 79 4110 0449
UK Telephone - 079 4110 0449
E-mail: JMic...@autopenhosting.org
http://www.enemygadgets.com/
projects:
Wiperman (TM)
Mini Delta Robot
Magnetic Pulse Detonation Wave Engine
Halogen Drive (TM)
Carbogear (TM) - Carbon Fiber Cloth Based Gear Designs
Fractal Robots
Contact
sales: rese...@enemygadgets.com
web master: 7...@enemygadgets.com