How Schestowitz Twists The Truth

flatfish+++

Feb 16, 2011, 4:28:09 AM2/16/11
Here is an example of how Slimeowitz tries to rewrite history.

FACT: Schestowitz used copyrighted graphics without permission on his
site.

FACT: He was asked by the author to remove them.

FACT: He took his sweet time doing it.

FICTION: Now he tries to rewrite history paying the victim card like
everyone is out to get him.

This is a common tactic used by Roy Schestowitz.

Don't be fooled, and definitely don't hire this buffoon unless you want
to see your network overloaded with his 24x7 blogging.

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/irc-log-social-14022011.html

TechrightsBot-sc [4] - Roy Schestowitz - Pirate - comp.os.linux.advocacy
| Google Groups |
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/e8c5347cf29e598a/cca760d8ed09213e
Feb 14 19:35
schestowitz Heh Feb 14 19:35
schestowitz [2] is also a Microsoft employee Feb 14 19:35
schestowitz [1] is Scoble when he worked for Microsoft Feb 14 19:35
schestowitz [4] is smear from Microsoft trolls and a lie, too Feb 14
19:35
schestowitz All serving to show Microsoft's response to people who
pressure Microsoft Feb 14 19:36

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 16, 2011, 5:13:53 AM2/16/11
flatfish+++ wrote:

> Here is an example of how Slimeowitz tries to rewrite history.
>
> FACT: Schestowitz used copyrighted graphics without permission on his
> site.

< snip more flatfish shite >

Should we now recall your "interesting" story how you pirated software,
flatfish Gary Stewart?

You are truly repulsive in your hatred of linux advocates.

even if they haven't posted here for several months you continue to stalk them
--
You are a shining example for the advances in artificial stupidity

Sinister Midget III

Feb 16, 2011, 7:10:44 AM2/16/11
On 2011-02-16, Peter Köhlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> claimed:

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> Here is an example of how Slimeowitz tries to rewrite history.
>>
>> FACT: Schestowitz used copyrighted graphics without permission on his
>> site.
>
>< snip more flatfish shite >
>
> Should we now recall your "interesting" story how you pirated software,
> flatfish Gary Stewart?
>
> You are truly repulsive in your hatred of linux advocates.
>
> even if they haven't posted here for several months you continue to stalk them

It's an obsession. It seems the Windopes have that one common gene that
makes them stalk whomever gets under their skin. Toilet Clog has it.
DuFuS has it. And others display it to a lesser degree.

In Flatti's case it's probably no more than another in a long list of
unfilfilled romances. But s/h/it just can't let go of those who find
themselves on s/h/it's love radar, no matter what they do to let s/h/it
down easy.

--
You're not losing more hair, you're gaining more scalp.
Aspire One, Peppermint Ice

Clogwog

Feb 16, 2011, 7:15:11 AM2/16/11
"Peter Köhlmann" <peter-k...@t-online.de> schreef in bericht

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> Here is an example of how Slimeowitz tries to rewrite history.
>>
>> FACT: Schestowitz used copyrighted graphics without permission on his
>> site.
>
> < snip more flatfish shite >

What is it with you and your obsession for feces matters?

> Should we now recall your "interesting" story how you pirated software,
> flatfish Gary Stewart?

:-? Who's this "Gary Stewart"?, <link please> I thought HPT is the only
software thief around here!

> You are truly repulsive in your hatred of linux advocates.

I don't hate linux advocates, it's just you that's being hated, you Cherman
twat!

> even if they haven't posted here for several months you continue to stalk
> them

Why do you stalk Hadron, Snit and flatfish+++ then?
You are one of the filthiest posters I've ever encountered on usenet.
And you have quite some competition in that regard, having filth like "turd"
chrisv, Willy Boaster or [H]omer AKA [M]oron as competing scum.

High Plains Thumper

Feb 16, 2011, 8:01:13 AM2/16/11
Sinister Midget III wrote:
> Peter Köhlmann claimed:

>> flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>>> Here is an example of how Slimeowitz tries to rewrite history. FACT:
>>> Schestowitz used copyrighted graphics without permission on his site.
>>
>> < snip more flatfish shite >
>>
>> Should we now recall your "interesting" story how you pirated software,
>> flatfish Gary Stewart? You are truly repulsive in your hatred of linux
>> advocates. even if they haven't posted here for several months you
>> continue to stalk them
>
> It's an obsession. It seems the Windopes have that one common gene that
> makes them stalk whomever gets under their skin. Toilet Clog has it.
> DuFuS has it. And others display it to a lesser degree.
>
> In Flatti's case it's probably no more than another in a long list of
> unfilfilled romances. But s/h/it just can't let go of those who find
> themselves on s/h/it's love radar, no matter what they do to let s/h/it
> down easy.

Regardless of the personal reasons, such as a possible vendetta against
Roy Schestowitz, the overall effect is clear. To prevent posters from
posting positive about Linux according to the charter, "for comparisons of
the benefits of Linux to other operating systems". Thus, to insult,
humiliate, libel the posting population is to discourage anyone from
posting here.

We are engaged in an industrial war here and the battle ground is the
forums that have posters and writers sharing independent opinions on the
Linux operating system, which help to indicate its preference and
popularity. These type attacks appear to fit another particular agenda:

[quote]
In the Mopping Up phase, Evangelism's goal is to put the final nail into
the competing technology's coffin, and bury it in the burning depths of
the earth. Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated
with mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
Bunny, and OS/2."

Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts, newsgroups, whatever.
make the complete failure of the competition's technology part of the
mythology of the computer industry.

We want to place selection pressure on the companies and individuals that
show a genetic weakness for competitor's technologies, to make the
industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over time.
[/quote]

PDF page 55
Microsoft Evangelism
Comes vs. Microsoft court case

http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

In order to mask the intents, what would one do to give appearances that
normal posters, not a company agenda is accomplishing the means? Would it
not be to find the worst trolls around that appear bad enough (including
Snit) that could not possibly be connected to the company and hire them?
Through a 3rd party encourage their spiel around the clock by paying
adequate seed, to make it worth their while after hours and during lunch
hours, holidays, etc.?

One of these days the truth will be revealed. In a way, that truth seems
to already have evidenced itself.

[quote]
From: "Gary M. Stewart" <gmstewart1...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Another user loves Ubuntu
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:01:48 -0500

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 20:58:05 -0500, Don Zeigler wrote:

> Gary M. Stewart wrote:
>
>> "How Windows Ruined My Life"
>>
>> By "Fairy Tale"
>
> How I Wasted My Life Trolling COLA
>
> by Gary Stewart, aka flatfish and about 600 other nyms

It's made me A LOT of money....
A Best Seller you might say......
[/quote]

http://techrights.org/2009/01/02/gary-stewart-flatfish-troll-unmasked/

--
HPT

flatfish+++

Feb 16, 2011, 11:37:23 AM2/16/11
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:13:53 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> Here is an example of how Slimeowitz tries to rewrite history.
>>
>> FACT: Schestowitz used copyrighted graphics without permission on his
>> site.
>
> < snip more flatfish shite >
>
> Should we now recall your "interesting" story how you pirated software,
> flatfish Gary Stewart?

1. I didn't pirate softwre. I returned a defective Linux product that
was FREE for download. The only difference was the printed
documentation.

> You are truly repulsive in your hatred of linux advocates.

2. I dislike fakes, frauds and phonies.
How COLA can defend that guy shows me all I need to know about COLA
Linux advocates.

> even if they haven't posted here for several months you continue to stalk them

Reading a public blog is stalking?

How about Slimeowitz stalking Microsoft, Gates, Enderle, Miguel and many
others?

You don't seem to have a problem with that Peter.

flatfish+++

Feb 16, 2011, 11:39:52 AM2/16/11
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 06:01:13 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Regardless of the personal reasons, such as a possible vendetta against
> Roy Schestowitz, the overall effect is clear.

Vendetta?
Why?
He's just another Linux goob.

> To prevent posters from
> posting positive about Linux according to the charter, "for comparisons of
> the benefits of Linux to other operating systems". Thus, to insult,
> humiliate, libel the posting population is to discourage anyone from
> posting here.

This group has no charter.
And how does my posting about Slimeowitz prevent you from posting?

> We are engaged in an industrial war here and the battle ground is the
> forums that have posters and writers sharing independent opinions on the
> Linux operating system, which help to indicate its preference and
> popularity. These type attacks appear to fit another particular agenda:
>
> [quote]
> In the Mopping Up phase,

You sound like a broken record HPT.

If you think this is a war, you're a nut.

This forum is a joke and to us so called Wintrolls, this is nothing more
than a good laugh.

DFS

Feb 16, 2011, 11:57:45 AM2/16/11
On 2/16/2011 4:28 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Here is an example of how Slimeowitz tries to rewrite history.
>
> FACT: Schestowitz used copyrighted graphics without permission on his
> site.
>
> FACT: He was asked by the author to remove them.
>
> FACT: He took his sweet time doing it.
>
> FICTION: Now he tries to rewrite history paying the victim card like
> everyone is out to get him.
>
> This is a common tactic used by Roy Schestowitz.

It only works amongst liars and paranoid idiots, ie, the Linux "community".

Normal people aren't fooled, and don't care.

flatfish+++

Feb 16, 2011, 1:04:11 PM2/16/11
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:57:45 -0500, DFS wrote:

> On 2/16/2011 4:28 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Here is an example of how Slimeowitz tries to rewrite history.
>>
>> FACT: Schestowitz used copyrighted graphics without permission on his
>> site.
>>
>> FACT: He was asked by the author to remove them.
>>
>> FACT: He took his sweet time doing it.
>>
>> FICTION: Now he tries to rewrite history paying the victim card like
>> everyone is out to get him.
>>
>> This is a common tactic used by Roy Schestowitz.
>
> It only works amongst liars and paranoid idiots, ie, the Linux "community".
>
> Normal people aren't fooled, and don't care.

I don't think there is a single normal person on his irc.
It ranges from paranoid to ultra paranoid.

Mostly a bunch of college age young "adults" who haven't worked a day in
the real world of business.

Much like Slimeowitz himself.

I wonder how that company he is trying to start is doing?