I *WILL* Give Roy Schestowitz Credit........

flatfish+++

Apr 26, 2011, 4:16:26 AM4/26/11
I do believe he practices what he preaches.

He does use Linux/OSS and probably does not use Windows except maybe to
play around, but certainly not for his career.

He *is* writing and contributing OSS code.

That *does* count for something and I hope he continues along that path.

You can't knock someone for practicing what they preach.

Attacking the content is another issue, but at least Roy is not a
Windows by day Linux loon by night, like say Chris Ahlstrom.

BTW I've come to this conclusion after reading what he posts, tweets and
so forth.
If he's lying, and I don't think he is, it's a very well crafted set of
lies.
He's not that smart to be able to pull that off.

I look forward to hearing RMS on his podcast.
I suspect a lot of feathers are going to be ruffled.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html