Roy Schestowitz's New Home.

Ms. Bot Watcher

Mar 1, 2011, 4:29:38 AM3/1/11
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-32653265.html

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/irc-log-social-27022011.html

"schestowitz I'm moving further north (still in Manchester) next week,
so I will be around to help for a good while to come. Feb 27 20:30"

schestowitz > Good luck with your move. It seems like only yesterday you
moved to your Feb 27 22:06
schestowitz > current place. I remember having a discussion with you
about pots and Feb 27 22:06
schestowitz > pans at the time...haha. Feb 27 22:06
schestowitz Yes, I replaced these with Tefal. That was in 2009. I move
into another place now...
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-32653265.html

Gordon

Mar 1, 2011, 6:44:09 AM3/1/11
On 01/03/11 09:29, Ms. Bot Watcher wrote:

> "schestowitz I'm moving further north

So?

Clog_-_wog (®)

Mar 1, 2011, 6:57:24 AM3/1/11
"Ms. Bot Watcher" <msbotw...@anus.net> schreef in bericht

Does it have a basement?
http://www.westportct.gov/NR/rdonlyres/AA7A8792-070F-4D13-8CDD-A58EA8B1BCE6/966/Basement501.jpg

Clog_-_wog (®)

Mar 1, 2011, 7:46:59 AM3/1/11
"Gordon" <gordon...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

> On 01/03/11 09:29, Ms. Bot Watcher wrote:
>

>> "schestowitz I'm moving further north
>
> So?

Well Gortard, let's hope he's heading for an igloo on the North Pole, now
isn't it? ;-)

Big Steel

Mar 1, 2011, 9:13:30 AM3/1/11

So? Who cares about what the hell you are talking about preacher? Go
find an alter boy preacher and tell him about your Windows and Linux
expertise as you molest him, preacher.

I'll pray for you stupid preacher.

Clog_-_wog (®)

Mar 1, 2011, 10:31:00 AM3/1/11
"Big Steel" <St...@Steel.com> schreef in bericht

I bet he won't get any smarter or less angry by your prayers?
He says he's a Minister, but he was shouting curses at honest advocates on
cola:
[q]
"Cretin... how STUPID you look?"
"You really are a WASTE of rations"
"...utterly moronic.
"Piss off you stupid little squirt..."
"idiot"
"cretin"
[q/]

Hardon

Mar 1, 2011, 11:09:16 AM3/1/11

Just the stalking flatfish nym shifting yet again. Be thankful that
while he's stalking Roy he's not out stalking people in real life.
He's clearly insane and IMHO could pose a serious risk if ever he took
his obsessions onto the street.

flatfish+++

Mar 1, 2011, 12:55:15 PM3/1/11

sigh.