Microsoft Uses Psychopaths To Deter People From Learning About Linux

Mark S Bilk

Oct 10, 2010, 6:19:47 PM10/10/10

posts under the untraceable pseudonym
"One Shot, One-Kill", specializes in
using obscenities, especially in his
article Subject lines where they're
very visible, to persuade c.o.l.a
visitors to leave the newsgroup.

Recently he went even further, with the
short article copied at the end of this
one. He offers Linux users, whom he calls
by Microsoft's term for us -- "freetards"
-- a free cat. But the picture he's
selected is of a dead cat. It's well
known that psychopaths often torture and
kill small animals before they start
doing it to people.

If you give money to Microsoft by
buying its products, Microsoft will pay
some of your money to psychopaths like
"One Shot, One-Kill".

Microsoft is also pushing for total
government control of the Internet:

http://www.infowars.com/microsoft-proposes-government-licensing-internet-access/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/enemies-of-free-speech-call-for-internet-licensing.html

Websites like mine --
http://cosmicpenguin.com -- which contain
information that the ultra-wealthy rulers
(and the governments they control) don't
want seen, would be totally banned.
---

The Microsoft propaganda post:

From: "One Shot, One-Kill" <fre...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: free cat for the linux using freetards
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:48:45 -0400

freetards love free things. here's a free cat for them.

http://www.thedrunkenkitty.com/freecat.jpg

Homer

Oct 10, 2010, 7:54:23 PM10/10/10
Verily I say unto thee, that Mark S Bilk spake thusly:

> One of its propaganda agents, who posts under the untraceable
> pseudonym "One Shot, One-Kill"

You mean the "untraceable" Scott Douglas, a.k.a. Scott "shitstick" Nudds
of "slit their throats" infamy, a Canadian member of the Weather
Underground movement?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| GPL: You can't scare me with this Gestapo crap.
| I know my rights.
| I want my phone call.
| DRM: Tell me, what good is a phone call ...
| if you're unable to speak?
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5
00:49:50 up 12 days, 12:54, 1 user, load average: 3.35, 3.47, 3.31

Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid

Oct 10, 2010, 8:20:39 PM10/10/10
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:19:47 -0700 (PDT), Mark S Bilk
<ma...@cosmicpenguin.com> wrote:
> Why has Microsoft had its propaganda
> agents posting a huge barrage of lies
> and smears against Linux in the Usenet
> newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy
> (c.o.l.a) for the last ten years?

That is because I don't like the lies and hype by COLA loons like
you that stand on a soapbox, as to why anyone would be here.

--
posted with a Droid

One Shot, One-Kill

Oct 10, 2010, 8:28:33 PM10/10/10

"Mark S Bilk" <ma...@cosmicpenguin.com> wrote in message

> One of its propaganda agents, who
> posts under the untraceable pseudonym
> "One Shot, One-Kill",

you cracked the case Matlock - good job. so now I have no choice but to come
clean and confess.

I really am a microsoft agent. they pay me $480,000 per year to post here. I
also get a $20k bonus each time get one of you stupid freetards all wound up
and whining.

so thanks for whining and crying like the pussy that you are. you just
earned me an extra $20k bonus you stupid fscktard.

RickyBobby

Oct 10, 2010, 9:22:42 PM10/10/10

"Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid" <fa...@fakeemail.com> wrote in message

Some people say that Linux actually works and they can reach the internet.

High Plains Thumper

Oct 10, 2010, 11:36:33 PM10/10/10
RickyBobby wrote:
> Duane Arnold The Bee nymshifter as "Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid"
> wrote...

>> Mark S Bilk wrote:
>>
>>> Why has Microsoft had its propaganda agents posting a huge
>>> barrage of lies and smears against Linux in the Usenet newsgroup
>>> comp.os.linux.advocacy (c.o.l.a) for the last ten years?
>>
>> That is because I don't like the lies and hype by COLA loons like
>> you that stand on a soapbox, as to why anyone would be here. --
>> posted with a Droid
>
> Some people say that Linux actually works and they can reach the
> internet.

Because it simply does. However, what keeps trolls like Duane Arnold
the Bee and a host of other nymshifts, posting about his disdain for
anything non-Microsoft? Flaming those who post positively regarding
Linux? When the charter for this Usenet is, "For discussions of the
benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems"?

His abusive lack of respect for the newsgroup and its Linux community is
rather telling.

--
HPT

Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid

Oct 11, 2010, 5:20:41 AM10/11/10
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 21:36:33 -0600, High Plains Thumper
<h...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Linux? When the charter for this Usenet is, "For discussions of
the
> benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems"

The damn fool Wendy Toilet Water has never seen me attack Linux. I
have defended MS based on the total BS that comes from the clowns
like WTW in no count COLA.

> His abusive lack of respect for the newsgroup and its Linux
community is
> rather telling.

This clown thinks that people are here on the behalf of MS, and
people are being paid by MS. It's a total fucking joke that some
clown like Toilet Water would even come up with some demented BS like
that.

That is rather telling that the person is sick in the head as many
Linux users seem to be.

I do not like people that have their ass high on their backs and have
their ass sitting high on a horse, because they use a product. There
is a sickness about this NG. I attack people and not product. Product
does not run its month.

Fuck Wendy Toilet Water the COLA secretary that will kiss a nat in
the ass and holler foul. :)