Speaking of mentally ill......

1 view

flatfish+++

Jun 2, 2011, 5:36:44 PM6/2/11

http://techrights.org/?stories

"SCOTUS Helps the Monopolists, Not the Citizens of the United States
(Again)"

"Lodsys Patent Attacks on Android (Linux) Developers Come From
Microsoft’s Former CTO

"Ethical Software: A Proposal"

"“Windows 8 Sounds Like It’s Basically Windows Phone 7 on a PC”"

"IBM Needs to Explain Office Suite Patents (and How Bill Gates Was
Attacking Interoperability With Lotus, Using Patents Against
OpenOffice.org)"

...and on, and on, and on....

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Linux's dismal desktop market share:

http://royal.pingdom.com/2011/05/12/the-top-20-strongholds-for-desktop-linux/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

DFS

Jun 2, 2011, 8:18:50 PM6/2/11
On 6/2/2011 5:36 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:

> http://techrights.org/?stories
>
> "SCOTUS Helps the Monopolists, Not the Citizens of the United States
> (Again)"
>
> "Lodsys Patent Attacks on Android (Linux) Developers Come From
> Microsoft’s Former CTO
>

> "Ethical Software: A Proposal"
>
> "“Windows 8 Sounds Like It’s Basically Windows Phone 7 on a PC”"
>
> "IBM Needs to Explain Office Suite Patents (and How Bill Gates Was
> Attacking Interoperability With Lotus, Using Patents Against
> OpenOffice.org)"
>

> ...and on, and on, and on....

Look at the nutjobs here:

Linosuck - completely dominated by his wife - giggles incessantly -
praises 7 as "intelligent and insightful" - labels Homer a 'genius' -
refuses to challenge 7 or Rex Ballard's incredible lies and idiocy -
pretends to advocate Linux/OSS for years, but runs to a Windows job most
of his career.

Homer - frothing, raging hypocrite who hoarded money from proprietary
software his entire career - now insists he's a "freedom software
activist" - says proprietary software is immoral - continually quotes
8-year old stuff as evidence against MS - claims musicians should only
be paid for live performances - claims there's no relationship between
price and quality - submits a post with all this bile in it: "I hate
Apple (and Disney, now that you mention it), and Jobs in particular... I
find it sickening... I hate Sweaty Ballmer... Windows would still be a
steaming pile of shit... Microsoft would still be a bunch of
gangsters... thugs like Microsoft... the only thing Jobs "contributes"
to Apple is a belligerent hatred of freedom..."

chrisv - vile-mouthed hypocrite who makes a living with Windows - rants
and froths and screams curses here daily - obsessed with Zeke - pretends
to love Linux/OSS/open standards but uses Windows to make money -
submitted a single post which included: "Fsck you... snotty POS...
asshole... worthless waste of skin... you suck shit... God-damned...
fsckwit... Wintroll fsckwits."

Marti - often makes posts about being "fucked in the ass" - says men are
standing in line for him - lies about Linux - makes hateful posts about
us, then says "love is the only thing that matters" - puts together
creepy collages of facial pics of his open source and programming heroes.

Dumb Willie Poaster - at least 7 straight years where ~99% of his posts
are about "trolls" and "me too" and nothing else - makes up fictitious
claims about MS SEC filings.

7 - year after year of baby talk, gibberish, outlandish lies, false
accomplishments, claiming credit for others work, and trying to swindle
people with his vapor products.

We (so called "trolls") are *remarkably* sane and normal by comparison
to that group of wackos.

bbgruff

Jun 3, 2011, 6:25:59 AM6/3/11
On Friday 03 June 2011 01:18 DFS wrote:

> We (so called "trolls") are remarkably sane and normal by comparison

> to that group of wackos.

Heh :-) - and have you ever met a drunk who did *not* claim to be sober and
capable of driving?

Hadron

Jun 3, 2011, 6:29:04 AM6/3/11
bbgruff <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> writes:

Yes. Most of them.

William Poaster

Jun 3, 2011, 6:49:49 AM6/3/11

So Doofu$ is saying that stalking someone in websites, usenet &
IRC is *normal & sane*?

That subscribing to a monthly Linux magazine, an OS wich they *hate*, is
sane?

And there's nothing "so called" about the wintrolls, for that is
*exactly* what they are.

--
E Pluribus UNIX.
"Microsoft has vast resources, literally billions of dollars in cash, or liquid assets reserves.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 3, 2011, 7:59:35 AM6/3/11
bbgruff wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On Friday 03 June 2011 01:18 DFS wrote:
>
>> We (so called "trolls") are remarkably sane and normal by comparison
>> to that group of wackos.

*LMAO*

Self-nuked by the very same garbage he posted.

> Heh :-) - and have you ever met a drunk who did *not* claim to be sober and
> capable of driving?

DFS is wacko enough to beg for attention, and you gave it to him?

--
cursor address, n:
"Hello, cursor!"

Drs. Arend Preudhomme

Jun 3, 2011, 10:27:00 AM6/3/11
"DFS" <nos...@dfs.com> schreef in bericht news:is99a0$2ad$3...@dont-email.me...

> On 6/2/2011 5:36 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>> http://techrights.org/?stories
>>
>> "SCOTUS Helps the Monopolists, Not the Citizens of the United States
>> (Again)"
>>
>> "Lodsys Patent Attacks on Android (Linux) Developers Come From
>> Microsoft’s Former CTO
>>

>> "Ethical Software: A Proposal"
>>
>> "“Windows 8 Sounds Like It’s Basically Windows Phone 7 on a PC”"
>>
>> "IBM Needs to Explain Office Suite Patents (and How Bill Gates Was
>> Attacking Interoperability With Lotus, Using Patents Against
>> OpenOffice.org)"
>>

>> ...and on, and on, and on....
>

> Look at the nutjobs here:
>

> Linosuck - completely dominated by his wife - giggles incessantly -
> praises 7 as "intelligent and insightful" - labels Homer a 'genius' -
> refuses to challenge 7 or Rex Ballard's incredible lies and idiocy -
> pretends to advocate Linux/OSS for years, but runs to a Windows job most
> of his career.

I bet that Liarsuck has a "my hero's" poster too, like (s)Marti, with Peter
Koehlmann (a world class C programmer), Homer (genius), Rexx (genius),
chrisv (intelligent and insightful), 7 (intelligent and insightful) in the
basement of his house that Windows bought.
http://bit.ly/bDlGW4

bbgruff

Jun 3, 2011, 11:20:24 AM6/3/11
On Friday 03 June 2011 12:59 Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> bbgruff wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On Friday 03 June 2011 01:18 DFS wrote:
>>
>>> We (so called "trolls") are remarkably sane and normal by comparison
>>> to that group of wackos.
>
> *LMAO*
>
> Self-nuked by the very same garbage he posted.
>
>> Heh :-) - and have you ever met a drunk who did *not* claim to be sober
and
>> capable of driving?
>
> DFS is wacko enough to beg for attention, and you gave it to him?

Oh indeed - I don't mind giving DFS my attention now and again. In fact,
DFS and I have a Special Relationship....
.. about 13 months ago, I told him not to respond to my posts, and he
promised not to, assuring me that he was a man of his word!
I (quite mistakenly) accused him of breaking that pledge some months ago,
and he *did* respond directly to that to point out that all his responses
had been "second hand". He was quite right, and I think it's quite
forgivable for him to "lapse" like that to make a Point of Personal
Explanation as it were. He is indeed a Man of His Word:-)

Now, I respond to him or not at whim, trying not to take *too* much
advantage of the situation, and knowing that he can't reply:-)

I seem to have a similar "understanding" with flatfish, but I don't know
whether that's because he's come out in sympathy with DFS, or simply because
he's as frightened of me as he is of Roy, and Goblin, and you, and of course
Mark Kent! Whatever, never look a gift horse in the mouth?:-)

Tim Smith

Jun 4, 2011, 1:23:12 PM6/4/11
In article <b72h25stmik6.12qdvp1x189fw$.d...@40tude.net>,
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> wrote:

> http://techrights.org/?stories
>
> "SCOTUS Helps the Monopolists, Not the Citizens of the United States
> (Again)"

Good to see Roy is consistent--he's still not actually READING the
stories he cites. If he had bothered to read the story, he would have
come across this:

Red Hat's Rob Tiller praised the ruling. "I'm pleased that the
Supreme Court held that inducement requires knowledge that the
inducted acts constitute patent infringement," he told Ars. He said
that non-practicing entities (a.k.a. "patent trolls") frequently
make inducement claims, and he said that Tuesday's decision would
"form a partial barrier" against them.

But Roy doesn't read, so he ends up condemning a Supreme Court ruling
that is good for free software. Oops.

> "Lodsys Patent Attacks on Android (Linux) Developers Come From
> Microsoft’s Former CTO

In that article, Roy says:

We have already alluded to Apple’s role in it, which ought to tell
iPhone/iPad developers that they should rebel against Apple, not
ask for Apple’s help.

and he cites an earlier article of his that argues that Apple is
responsible for the creation of Lodsys because Apple invested in
Intellectual Ventures, which is where Lodsys bought its patents. Roy
argues that because of this, developers should leave Apple for Android.

What Roy leaves out is that Google, like Apple, invests in Intellectual
Ventures, and every single one of his anti-Apple arguments applies
equally well to Google and Android. So, when can we expect to see Roy
denounce Android?

--
--Tim Smith

flatfish+++

Jun 4, 2011, 1:27:40 PM6/4/11

He's still up to the same old tricks having bots sift various feeds for
stories.

Like you show, he doesn't actually read these things but just adds a
deceptive headline and splatters them all over the place.

Roy and company denounce Android?
Never gonna happen.

Hadron

Jun 4, 2011, 1:38:47 PM6/4/11
Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> writes:

> In article <b72h25stmik6.12qdvp1x189fw$.d...@40tude.net>,
> flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> wrote:
>
>> http://techrights.org/?stories
>>
>> "SCOTUS Helps the Monopolists, Not the Citizens of the United States
>> (Again)"
>
> Good to see Roy is consistent--he's still not actually READING the
> stories he cites. If he had bothered to read the story, he would have
> come across this:
>
> Red Hat's Rob Tiller praised the ruling. "I'm pleased that the
> Supreme Court held that inducement requires knowledge that the
> inducted acts constitute patent infringement," he told Ars. He said
> that non-practicing entities (a.k.a. "patent trolls") frequently
> make inducement claims, and he said that Tuesday's decision would
> "form a partial barrier" against them.
>
> But Roy doesn't read, so he ends up condemning a Supreme Court ruling
> that is good for free software. Oops.

That's a coincidence since his ex minion Creepy Chris Ahlstrom openly
admits to NOT reading anything not posted directly here even if it
proves without a doubt that his hero and ex-Master Roy Spamowitz is a
lying bullshitter.

Creepy was never the same since Roy left and adopted a new lapdop and
general gofer in Goblin.

Goblin

Jun 4, 2011, 2:44:59 PM6/4/11

woof.

http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/techbytes-audiocast-%E2%80%93-episode-49-%E2%80%93-030611-%E2%80%93-to-boldly-go/

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com

Skype: tim.openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes

DFS

Jun 4, 2011, 3:29:10 PM6/4/11
On 6/4/2011 1:23 PM, Tim Smith wrote:

> Good to see Roy is consistent--he's still not actually READING the
> stories he cites.

Slam!

> But Roy doesn't read, so he ends up condemning a Supreme Court ruling
> that is good for free software. Oops.

Slam!

> So, when can we expect to see Roy
> denounce Android?

Never.

Stick around for a while, Tim, and help beat the ever-loving snot out of
the dishonest, scummy, shabby hypocrites who populate cola.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 4, 2011, 6:41:12 PM6/4/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

What a moron is this "Hadron" fellow. A puerile child prone
to telling "porkies".

To be perfectly frank, although I think Roy is a nice fellow, I really do
not care what his opinions are, and so, unlike, say, Flounder, I do not
spend any time at all at his sites.

As "Hadron" notes (with the de rigueur insults that that childish mind is
compelled to emit), I do not read anything (whether posted here or not)
that Roy (allegedly or not) writes.

And yet, in the confused mind of this troll, I was a "minion" of Roy.

<chuckle>

"Hadron" (and Flounder, for that matter), have never been the same since Roy
left, and they have adopted you as their new target for silly jibes and
general idiocy.

And I note that Tim Smith seems to be hot on the trail of Roy again.

What a concatenation of loony-tunes!

--
Getting there is only half as far as getting there and back.

Tim Smith

Jun 4, 2011, 11:53:59 PM6/4/11
In article <isecea$sqt$4...@dont-email.me>,

Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote:

> And I note that Tim Smith seems to be hot on the trail of Roy again.
>
> What a concatenation of loony-tunes!

Ah, Chris *still* has his head up Roy's ass, I see. Why do you feel a
need to leap to Roy's defense every time he's caught lying?

--
--Tim Smith

Tim Smith

Jun 5, 2011, 12:03:25 AM6/5/11
In article <d1nw1tved0g9.f...@40tude.net>,
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> wrote:

> Roy and company denounce Android?
> Never gonna happen.

He did criticize Google for pulling some emulators from the Android
market. He called it "censorship". Of course, he even managed to blow
this. One of the emulators was based on an open source SNES emulator
whose license prohibited commercial distribution. The others were based
on GPL emulator projects.

The guy selling these emulators on the Andoid market was not making
source available. They were binary-only, in violation of GPL.

Yup--Roy's position is that enforcing GPL is censorship!

Queue Chris with an excuse in 3...2...1...

--
--Tim Smith

flatfish+++

Jun 5, 2011, 12:52:55 AM6/5/11

Chris Ahlstrom is still pining for and protecting his first master Roy
Schestowitz.
It's actually quite bizarre.

I think I hear the pitter patter of his little paws now :)

Get ready for him to accuse us of stalking Roy.
Another one of his bizarre claims.

He, if Roy doesn't want people to read his material and listen to his
podcasts then he shouldn't splatter it all over the net.

Hadron

Jun 5, 2011, 2:07:30 AM6/5/11
Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> writes:

Creepy Chris has detoriated since you were here more regularly. He has lately
informed us that 7 is a genius.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 5, 2011, 8:05:30 AM6/5/11
Tim Smith wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

WTF? Who's leaping to Roy's defense? How many times do I have to say it?
I don't *care* about Roy's sites and IRC chats. You obsessive morons do. I
don't.

Get it?

My God, Tim, you used to be an intelligent-sounding fellow. But your
"Quest for Roy" has addled you.

--
In general, they do what you want, unless you want consistency.
-- Larry Wall in the perl man page

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 5, 2011, 8:05:59 AM6/5/11
Tim Smith wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Yup--Roy's position is that enforcing GPL is censorship!

> Queue Chris with an excuse in 3...2...1...

Trolling idiot.

--
I was born in a Hostess Cupcake factory before the sexual revolution!

Homer

Jun 5, 2011, 9:32:48 AM6/5/11
Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> Tim Smith wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Yup--Roy's position is that enforcing GPL is censorship!
>>
>> Queue Chris with an excuse in 3...2...1...
>
> Trolling idiot.

Stalker Smith's efforts to stalk Roy must have failed, so he's come back
to COLA for some sympathy. Looks like he's more belligerent than ever. It
must be very frustrating for him.

--
K. | "The poor have flat-screen TVs."
http://slated.org | ~ Libertarian propagandist Keith

flatfish+++

Jun 5, 2011, 10:29:29 AM6/5/11
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 08:05:30 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Tim Smith wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> In article <isecea$sqt$4...@dont-email.me>,
>> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> And I note that Tim Smith seems to be hot on the trail of Roy again.
>>>
>>> What a concatenation of loony-tunes!
>>
>> Ah, Chris *still* has his head up Roy's ass, I see. Why do you feel a
>> need to leap to Roy's defense every time he's caught lying?
>
> WTF? Who's leaping to Roy's defense?

You are.

> How many times do I have to say it?

Till *you* actually believe it?

> I don't *care* about Roy's sites and IRC chats. You obsessive morons do. I
> don't.

You care about Roy's "message" as well as Roy as your master.

> Get it?

Yes we all do.
It's *you* who doesn't get it.

> My God, Tim, you used to be an intelligent-sounding fellow. But your
> "Quest for Roy" has addled you.

There is no quest for Roy.

Roy splatters the net with his writings.
We are just reading and exposing them for what they really are.
Bullshit.

I notice you couldn't bring yourself to address the points Tim made
where Roy's SPAM BOTS clearly screwed up and his article links do not
have anything to do with what he is writing.

Might as well have a link to Ford.com when writing about how great the
new Corvette is.

Sometimes it's *that* bad.

But seeing as you are Roy's puppy dog, you will never agree.
Ever.

Hadron

Jun 5, 2011, 10:35:59 AM6/5/11
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> writes:

> Tim Smith wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> In article <isecea$sqt$4...@dont-email.me>,
>> Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> And I note that Tim Smith seems to be hot on the trail of Roy again.
>>>
>>> What a concatenation of loony-tunes!
>>
>> Ah, Chris *still* has his head up Roy's ass, I see. Why do you feel a
>> need to leap to Roy's defense every time he's caught lying?
>
> WTF? Who's leaping to Roy's defense? How many times do I have to say it?
> I don't *care* about Roy's sites and IRC chats. You obsessive morons do. I
> don't.
>
> Get it?
>
> My God, Tim, you used to be an intelligent-sounding fellow. But your
> "Quest for Roy" has addled you.

Uh oh. Looks like Creepy is trying to climb into bed with Tim
now. Liarsuck has denounced Tim numerous times in the past.

Once again Creepy has not read the article. Tim was 100% correct. And
Chris has, as ususal, made a 100% arse of himself again.

chrisv

Jun 6, 2011, 8:28:44 AM6/6/11
Timmy wrote:

>In that article, Roy says:

You should start your own Roy hate-group, Timmy.