Question about Roy.

Clogwog

Aug 6, 2010, 11:23:03 AM8/6/10
Is it safe to *unplonk* this spamming asshole, is he really gone?

--
PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

philo

Aug 6, 2010, 11:18:29 PM8/6/10
On 08/06/2010 10:23 AM, Clogwog wrote:
> Is it safe to *unplonk* this spamming asshole, is he really gone?

Don't know

I put him in my kill-file long ago and never looked back

There are plenty of Linux advocates here
and plenty of Linux detractors...
all entitled to their own opinions

But as far as I know

there was only one spammer

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 7, 2010, 7:44:48 AM8/7/10
philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> I put him in my kill-file long ago and never looked back
>
> There are plenty of Linux advocates here
> and plenty of Linux detractors...
> all entitled to their own opinions
>
> But as far as I know
>
> there was only one spammer

You left out DFS.

--
Stop! Whoever crosseth the bridge of Death, must answer first
these questions three, ere the other side he see!

"What is your name?"
"Sir Brian of Bell."
"What is your quest?"
"I seek the Holy Grail."
"What are four lowercase letters that are not legal flag arguments
to the Berkeley UNIX version of `ls'?"
"I, er.... AIIIEEEEEE!"

Marti van Lin

Aug 7, 2010, 10:57:32 AM8/7/10
On 07-08-10 13:44, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> I put him in my kill-file long ago and never looked back
>>
>> There are plenty of Linux advocates here
>> and plenty of Linux detractors...
>> all entitled to their own opinions
>>
>> But as far as I know
>>
>> there was only one spammer
>
> You left out DFS.

In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
they would attack COLA advocates next time.

I might be wrong, yet my honest opinion is that "Philo" is a wolf in
sheep clothes.

https://openbytes.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/winsheep.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/37xqu62

DOH!

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

DFS

Aug 7, 2010, 11:09:57 AM8/7/10
On 8/7/2010 10:57 AM, Marti van Lin wrote:
> On 07-08-10 13:44, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>>
>>> I put him in my kill-file long ago and never looked back
>>>
>>> There are plenty of Linux advocates here
>>> and plenty of Linux detractors...
>>> all entitled to their own opinions
>>>
>>> But as far as I know
>>>
>>> there was only one spammer
>>
>> You left out DFS.
>
> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
> they would attack COLA advocates next time.

This is a lie, Marti.

As was your bogus claim that "...things in Linux simply don't quit
working." How do I know it was a lie? Because prior to that you said
"I've been working with SUSE since 1998, but for some mysterious reason,
it simply stopped working a couple of months ago."

When you're unable to explain your lies, you killfile or run away. This
is the hallmark of a cola Linux "advocate".

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 7, 2010, 11:13:58 AM8/7/10
Marti van Lin posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> On 07-08-10 13:44, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>>
>>> I put him in my kill-file long ago and never looked back
>>>
>>> There are plenty of Linux advocates here
>>> and plenty of Linux detractors...
>>> all entitled to their own opinions
>>>
>>> But as far as I know
>>>
>>> there was only one spammer
>>
>> You left out DFS.
>
> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
> they would attack COLA advocates next time.

Actually, I had missed that. If really true.... those scumbags!

> I might be wrong, yet my honest opinion is that "Philo" is a wolf in
> sheep clothes.
>
> https://openbytes.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/winsheep.jpg
>

> DOH!

What does that make "Hadron"? A turd in the punchbowl?

http://artbistro.monster.com/nfs/artbistro/photos/0204/8642/punch-bowlyum.jpg

Looks like flatso's been dropping the kids off at the pool.

--
I'm glad I was not born before tea.
-- Sidney Smith (1771-1845)

Hadron

Aug 7, 2010, 11:13:34 AM8/7/10
Marti van Lin <ml2...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 07-08-10 13:44, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>>
>>> I put him in my kill-file long ago and never looked back
>>>
>>> There are plenty of Linux advocates here
>>> and plenty of Linux detractors...
>>> all entitled to their own opinions
>>>
>>> But as far as I know
>>>
>>> there was only one spammer
>>
>> You left out DFS.
>
> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
> they would attack COLA advocates next time.
>
> I might be wrong, yet my honest opinion is that "Philo" is a wolf in
> sheep clothes.
>
> https://openbytes.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/winsheep.jpg
>
> http://tinyurl.com/37xqu62
>
> DOH!

Poor Marti. So want to be respected as an "advocate" but laughed at as a
suck up.

I never hung out in "XP Groups" and if I did certainly never to discuss
attacking COLA. I came here originally looking for Linux help. I soon
realised its populated by morons, liars and wannabes who "Lie for
Lienux". You and your ilk do nothing for Linux.

COLA is a game. Nothing more.

philo

Aug 7, 2010, 5:20:25 PM8/7/10
On 08/07/2010 09:57 AM, Marti van Lin wrote:
> On 07-08-10 13:44, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>>
>>> I put him in my kill-file long ago and never looked back
>>>
>>> There are plenty of Linux advocates here
>>> and plenty of Linux detractors...
>>> all entitled to their own opinions
>>>
>>> But as far as I know
>>>
>>> there was only one spammer
>>
>> You left out DFS.
>
> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
> they would attack COLA advocates next time.
>
> I might be wrong,

Yep

as usual you are wrong

I am not an advocate of any OS in particular

all I want is something that works and

Linux fits the bill

I really don't care what OS anyone else uses

that's their business

Message has been deleted

Terry Porter

Aug 7, 2010, 7:56:58 PM8/7/10
On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 16:20:25 -0500, philo wrote:

> On 08/07/2010 09:57 AM, Marti van Lin wrote:
>> On 07-08-10 13:44, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>>> You left out DFS.
>>
>> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
>> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
>> they would attack COLA advocates next time.
>>
>> I might be wrong,
>

> Yep
>
> as usual you are wrong

Marti is usually *not* wrong. That is a very typical wintroll gross
generalisation you have made.

> I am not an advocate of any OS in particular

This is a very common wintroll claim. Basically you infer that all OSes
are the same (otherwise you'd have a preference).

Linux advocates believe that all OSes are NOT the same, and that only GNU/
Linux offers the *freedoms* that we crave.

> all I want is something that works and
>
> Linux fits the bill

Works?
In what way ?

> I really don't care what OS anyone else uses

We do, that's why we advocate Linux. We care that many people don't know,
that we get superior applications, stability and reliability with Linux
yet they pay for inferior Microsoft junk to do the same thing.

> that's their business

Then why are you posting here, this is a Linux advocacy group ?

--
This quadcore running Gnu/Linux Archlinux 2009.08 X86_64 and posting via
Pan.

Message has been deleted

Peter Köhlmann

Aug 7, 2010, 8:09:35 PM8/7/10
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 18:56:58 -0500, Terry
Porter

> <lin...@netspace.net.au> wrote:
>

>>Marti is usually *not*
wrong. That is a very typical wintroll gross
>>generalisation you have
made.

> How are you qualified to make a statement like that?

He is.
About as much as nearly anybody else. Not you, obviously

--
Ogden's
Law:

philo

Aug 7, 2010, 9:24:21 PM8/7/10
On 08/07/2010 06:56 PM, Terry Porter wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 16:20:25 -0500, philo wrote:

>>> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
>>> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
>>> they would attack COLA advocates next time.
>>>
>>> I might be wrong,
>>

>> Yep
>>
>> as usual you are wrong
>
> Marti is usually *not* wrong. That is a very typical wintroll gross
> generalisation you have made.

Ok

I'll make a correction then he's wrong all the time

>> I am not an advocate of any OS in particular
>
> This is a very common wintroll claim. Basically you infer that all OSes
> are the same (otherwise you'd have a preference).

Those are your words... I have never said any such thing

and when some idiot like van Lin has to start making things up
then whatever credibility he might have had has been lost.

You have been here long enough to know my history

and that after using Linux *part time* since about the year 2000

have only been using it *full time* for just under two years.

Why?

It's because Linux has continued to keep getting better

and Windows (at least the way I see it, has continued to just get worse)

> Linux advocates believe that all OSes are NOT the same, and that only GNU/
> Linux offers the *freedoms* that we crave.
>

>> all I want is something that works and
>>
>> Linux fits the bill
>
> Works?
> In what way ?

Duh...kind of obvious
no comment needed here

sheesh

>> I really don't care what OS anyone else uses
>
> We do, that's why we advocate Linux. We care that many people don't know,
> that we get superior applications, stability and reliability with Linux
> yet they pay for inferior Microsoft junk to do the same thing.

Nope

I could care less what OS anyone else uses

it's none of my business

All I care about is how my own machine works

>> that's their business
>
> Then why are you posting here, this is a Linux advocacy group ?

Nope

If this was a group for Linux advocates only
then it would simply be "preaching to the choir"

The only way any progress can be made is through rational discussion.

philo

Aug 7, 2010, 9:35:14 PM8/7/10
On 08/07/2010 07:09 PM, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 18:56:58 -0500, Terry
> Porter
>> <lin...@netspace.net.au> wrote:
>>

>>> Marti is usually *not*
> wrong. That is a very typical wintroll gross
>>> generalisation you have
> made.
>>
>> How are you qualified to make a statement like that?
>
> He is.
> About as much as nearly anybody else. Not you, obviously

Your comments have "no value" added

I am as qualified to comment as anyone else
and I really do not care what anyone else thinks.

I started out in the computer field back in 1968
Fortran IV

There are probably a few here than go back further than I do

but I have had a least a smidgen of experience

All I can say is that if someone says they are an "expert"
they are a liar

*all* operating systems have pluses and minuses
to pretend otherwise is a fools game.

Message has been deleted

philo

Aug 7, 2010, 9:47:36 PM8/7/10
On 08/07/2010 07:07 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 18:56:58 -0500, Terry Porter
> <lin...@netspace.net.au> wrote:
>

>> Marti is usually *not* wrong. That is a very typical wintroll gross
>> generalisation you have made.
>
> How are you qualified to make a statement like that?
>
> Nobody in the history of this group has been wrong more often than you
> have Terry Porter.

>> Then why are you posting here, this is a Linux advocacy group ?
>
> Why are you?
> All you do is post incorrect, ridiculous information that is easily
> refuted and in effect just makes you look like an idiot in search of a
> village.
>
> You certainly don't do Linux advocacy any good because people are
> laughing at you Terry Porter.

Well I am not laughing at anyone here

everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Though I have personally found Linux to be the best operating system
for my own purposes and at times I find Windows to be an absurd
operating system...that's not to say Linux is without faults.
One nice thing at least, is that the few times I've run into problems
I've managed to get help on the appropriate Linux group
and get the issue sorted out.

I find that there is no real purpose to "preach".

People need to make their own decisions
and no amount of preaching is going to make any difference.

I enjoy this group simply because from time to time I find it relaxing
to discuss and argue.

philo

Aug 7, 2010, 9:58:54 PM8/7/10
On 08/07/2010 08:43 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> Kohlmann is just jumping on the lynch mob wagon.
> He adds nothing but static to the discussion.
>

> Point is Marti made up stuff about you that is not true and he did it
> because you had the "audacity" to take exception with the standard
> Linux play book lines.

Yes

I am not an advocate of any operating system (probably my favorite is
actually OS/2)
Truth is I think I was happiest when I did not have a computer
and was still using my old Smith Corona typewriter

Anyway

like I said, when some idiot has to start making things up
then what ever validity they might have had is totally negated in my
book...and indeed Marti simply lied through his ass

so to speak

A very poor show indeed.

Arguing is stimulating

but lying should be left to the politicians.

Anyway, the wife and I are off to hear some good old Rock-a-Billy music
tonight

so have a good one

(and that's for everyone here)

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 8, 2010, 9:29:13 AM8/8/10
philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> On 08/07/2010 07:07 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> You certainly don't do Linux advocacy any good because people are
>> laughing at you Terry Porter.
>
> Well I am not laughing at anyone here

Of course not. No one is. That's just troll talk that "Moshe" and "Hadron"
do all the time in a silly attempt to belittle people.

> People need to make their own decisions
> and no amount of preaching is going to make any difference.
>
> I enjoy this group simply because from time to time I find it relaxing
> to discuss and argue.

Unfortunately, there's a core of real jerks who do all they can to fan the
flames of anger.

--
Most people are too busy to have time for anything important.

philo

Aug 8, 2010, 10:58:30 AM8/8/10

Yes

I can put up with people like that...

Like a good court jester, putting things in perspective...
dissenting views can be good.

It's just that nasty attitudes and spewing names is just foolish.

All people are entitled to opinions,
but when one resorts to lying and name calling
any possible validity the person may have had is lost.

Not that Usenet is the legal justice system
but in a court of law if one is caught lying,
for all intents and purposes, they have just lost the case.

Now, for whatever it's worth...

anyone who's been posting here for a while must surely know that I've
been using Linux (at least part time) for about ten years.
Since I had gotten out of the computer field from about 1982 ==> 1999

My total sum of experience with Windows is only a few months more than
that of Linux.

About 19 months ago, due to a security problem with XP, Vista's extreme
stupidity and Vista's lack of ability to provide anything new other than
more bloat...I switched over to Linux as my full time OS.

As a photographer I was immediately impressed with Linux's superior
graphics rendition. (FWIW: My video card is an NVidia 8400GS)

However, if I would ever be so foolish to mention on this group
even one tiny way Linux could be improved...a problem I had with it...or
talk civilly to any of the Win-advocates who hang out here...I am then
referred to as a Win-troll.

Now that is non-productive and of limited cognizance ! LOL

I don't advocate any OS in particular (though my own personal preference
is Linux)
nor do I care what anyone other than myself uses.

sheesh

Message has been deleted

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 8, 2010, 4:41:37 PM8/8/10
philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> On 08/08/2010 08:29 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, there's a core of real jerks who do all they can to fan the
>> flames of anger.
>
> Yes
>
> I can put up with people like that...
>
> Like a good court jester, putting things in perspective...
> dissenting views can be good.
>
> It's just that nasty attitudes and spewing names is just foolish.
>
> All people are entitled to opinions,
> but when one resorts to lying and name calling
> any possible validity the person may have had is lost.

Yup. Too bad they can't, or refuse, to see it.

> However, if I would ever be so foolish to mention on this group
> even one tiny way Linux could be improved...a problem I had with it...or
> talk civilly to any of the Win-advocates who hang out here...I am then
> referred to as a Win-troll.

Depends how you approach it.

I detail Linux issues I have quite a lot here, and no one calls me a
Win-Troll.

Why? Well, in part because I have history here. And in part because
I don't deliver the message with gratuitous insult or sneer.

--
Nothing is as simple as it seems at first
Or as hopeless as it seems in the middle

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Aug 8, 2010, 5:06:47 PM8/8/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_g...@hooya.com> writes:

> On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:41:37 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom
> <ahls...@launchmodem.com> wrote:
>
>>Why? Well, in part because I have history here. And in part because
>>I don't deliver the message with gratuitous insult or sneer.
>

> True.
> With you Liarmutt, it's usually a sucking or slurping sound that
> accompanies your messages.

I find it astonishing he doesn't realise how much he is making a fool of
himself: I mean he actively sucks up to the likes of Dumb Willy Poaster,
7 and chrisv!!!!!!!!! The mind boggles.

Message has been deleted

philo

Aug 8, 2010, 6:44:04 PM8/8/10
On 08/08/2010 03:41 PM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> On 08/08/2010 08:29 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately, there's a core of real jerks who do all they can to fan the
>>> flames of anger.
>>
>> Yes
>>
>> I can put up with people like that...
>>
>> Like a good court jester, putting things in perspective...
>> dissenting views can be good.
>>
>> It's just that nasty attitudes and spewing names is just foolish.
>>
>> All people are entitled to opinions,
>> but when one resorts to lying and name calling
>> any possible validity the person may have had is lost.
>
> Yup. Too bad they can't, or refuse, to see it.
>
>> However, if I would ever be so foolish to mention on this group
>> even one tiny way Linux could be improved...a problem I had with it...or
>> talk civilly to any of the Win-advocates who hang out here...I am then
>> referred to as a Win-troll.
>
> Depends how you approach it.
>
> I detail Linux issues I have quite a lot here, and no one calls me a
> Win-Troll.
>
> Why? Well, in part because I have history here. And in part because
> I don't deliver the message with gratuitous insult or sneer.

Considering that I've been posting here for about ten years.
Using Linux for ten years.

And using Linux as my full time OS for 19 months.
I find it odd that all of a sudden to some liar I am called a Win-troll.

Oh well, I have more important things to worry about I guess

LOL

Message has been deleted

philo

Aug 8, 2010, 7:28:58 PM8/8/10
On 08/08/2010 05:56 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 17:44:04 -0500, philo<ph...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>> Considering that I've been posting here for about ten years.
>> Using Linux for ten years.
>>
>> And using Linux as my full time OS for 19 months.
>> I find it odd that all of a sudden to some liar I am called a Win-troll.
>
> In COLA you are either 100 percent with them or you are the enemy.
> There is no in between.
> It doesn't matter if you have been posting for a day or a decade.
>
> This is exactly what you ran into, the Linux mob mentality.
> It's like the soldier bees in the hive who have to vanquish the
> foreign bee.
>
> This is preciously what scares Chris Ahlstrom so much and what causes
> him to suck up and not speak his mind but rather sing the company
> song.
>
> He knows that if he actually was honest and approached each message he
> replies to that way, he would be ostracized.
> The thought of that terrorfies him so he sucks up instead.
>
> Just the fact that he supports 7 shows what he is all about.
> Even Spermowitz knows 7 is an idiot.

>> Oh well, I have more important things to worry about I guess
>
> Yep!

I always thought Chris was a pretty decent guy

as a matter of fact I've never really had any issues with anyone here

be they a Linux advocate or a Linux hater.

The only reason I stopped posting here at all was because the group was
being flooded with "important" messages to the point I could hardly see
the legitimate conversations

then one day it was like "duh" just use the killfile

Then by me merely mentioning that
some idiot starts making up lies

that's what I thought was pretty stupid.

Of course they could not substantiate their lies
by giving any links.

Anyway...in all the years I've been posting here
the amount of sheer idiocy has been relatively low
so if someone wants to make a fool of themselves
that's their problem not mine

(shrugs)

Hadron

Aug 8, 2010, 7:35:16 PM8/8/10
philo <ph...@privacy.net> writes:

> On 08/08/2010 05:56 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 17:44:04 -0500, philo<ph...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Considering that I've been posting here for about ten years.
>>> Using Linux for ten years.
>>>
>>> And using Linux as my full time OS for 19 months.
>>> I find it odd that all of a sudden to some liar I am called a Win-troll.
>>
>> In COLA you are either 100 percent with them or you are the enemy.
>> There is no in between.
>> It doesn't matter if you have been posting for a day or a decade.
>>
>> This is exactly what you ran into, the Linux mob mentality.
>> It's like the soldier bees in the hive who have to vanquish the
>> foreign bee.
>>
>> This is preciously what scares Chris Ahlstrom so much and what causes
>> him to suck up and not speak his mind but rather sing the company
>> song.
>>
>> He knows that if he actually was honest and approached each message he
>> replies to that way, he would be ostracized.
>> The thought of that terrorfies him so he sucks up instead.
>>
>> Just the fact that he supports 7 shows what he is all about.
>> Even Spermowitz knows 7 is an idiot.
>>

>>> Oh well, I have more important things to worry about I guess
>>
>> Yep!
>>

> I always thought Chris was a pretty decent guy

He could be. But then when threatened by having his sucking up exposed
he gets very nasty. This includes but is not limited to calling people
"fuckheads" and "cunts" and making bald faced lies about people laughing
at the prospect of other posters relatives dying.

> as a matter of fact I've never really had any issues with anyone here
>
> be they a Linux advocate or a Linux hater.
>
> The only reason I stopped posting here at all was because the group was
> being flooded with "important" messages to the point I could hardly see
> the legitimate conversations
>
> then one day it was like "duh" just use the killfile
>
> Then by me merely mentioning that
> some idiot starts making up lies
>
> that's what I thought was pretty stupid.

It happens all the time. BTW Chris worships the ground Roy stands on. He
is on record as refusing to read info outside of COLA that proves Roy to
be a spamming liar.

> Of course they could not substantiate their lies
> by giving any links.

Of course not.

> Anyway...in all the years I've been posting here
> the amount of sheer idiocy has been relatively low
> so if someone wants to make a fool of themselves
> that's their problem not mine
>
> (shrugs)

COLA is entertainment. Nothing more. The real work goes on the distro
specific groups and the irc channels and the web forums. COLA is just a
fly tape for the morons.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sinister Midget III

Aug 8, 2010, 7:46:27 PM8/8/10
On 2010-08-08, philo <ph...@privacy.net> claimed:

> Considering that I've been posting here for about ten years.
> Using Linux for ten years.
>
> And using Linux as my full time OS for 19 months.
> I find it odd that all of a sudden to some liar I am called a Win-troll.
>
> Oh well, I have more important things to worry about I guess
>
> LOL

I have to admit that I'm perplexed as to why you've been declared a
troll. I clearly recall you being here, but I don't /ever/ recall
seeing you troll. I'm sure that's you I've seen in the linux part of
Craig's List, too. And I've never seen you troll that one either.

Perhaps it's hair-trigger reflex or something.

--
Puns are bad, but poetry is verse.
Aspire One, Peppermint Ice

philo

Aug 8, 2010, 7:48:49 PM8/8/10

I would not know if Roy was a liar or not.

If anyone has that much to say...I assure you I don't want to hear it.

One thing Roy is not though is a Linux advocate

No one who advocates Linux would be foolish enough to post hundreds of
times a week..."Mad" ravings like that would do nothing but scare off
any potential Linux users

Put it this way:

When I was a kid, my father routinely got two letters a year published
in the local newspaper.

I always though it funny that he always sent them in on postcards.

My dad said that if anyone wrote more, it would probably just be BS!

enough said !

LOL

Message has been deleted

philo

Aug 8, 2010, 8:13:10 PM8/8/10
On 08/08/2010 06:46 PM, Sinister Midget III wrote:
> On 2010-08-08, philo<ph...@privacy.net> claimed:
>
>> Considering that I've been posting here for about ten years.
>> Using Linux for ten years.
>>
>> And using Linux as my full time OS for 19 months.
>> I find it odd that all of a sudden to some liar I am called a Win-troll.
>>
>> Oh well, I have more important things to worry about I guess
>>
>> LOL
>
> I have to admit that I'm perplexed as to why you've been declared a
> troll. I clearly recall you being here, but I don't /ever/ recall
> seeing you troll. I'm sure that's you I've seen in the linux part of
> Craig's List, too. And I've never seen you troll that one either.
>
> Perhaps it's hair-trigger reflex or something.

Yes I also post on the Linux section of Craig's list.

In all of Usenet I am sure there are other people who use the same
handle...but I'm sure it was me you've seen over there.

anyway I find all of these conversations enjoyable
and I have a tough enough hide that if some idiot calls me a troll
I can get a good laugh.

I have been a ham radio operator since 1964
and though still licensed don't use it any more.
Usenet is my 21st century version of communication with
people at a distance (so to speak)

not everyone here knows that back in the old days
I was a performance poet who drove down to Chicago
almost every weekend to perform at poetry slams at the Green Mill.

sample here Marc Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JltqWM9sV5c

I was good but not that good

Did it for years and it made me pretty tough.

The insults hurled here are not even child's play in comparison! LOL

And no, I never did win a poetry slam in Chicago

but did *once* in my home town of Milwaukee.

If one has done public poetry readings and slams
one can handle anything.

I did get my 15 minutes of fame once
when I was invited to read at the Peace Museum in Chicago
Commemorating the 50th anniversary of the bombing of Nagasaki

The rewards I got for all those years of poetry
were pretty high. I've never taken shit from anyone
no matter how big they are...or at work...no matter what their position.

philo

Aug 8, 2010, 8:17:45 PM8/8/10
On 08/08/2010 07:03 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:48:49 -0500, philo<ph...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>> I would not know if Roy was a liar or not.
>
> I don't think Roy is a liar in the context of what 7 is doing.
>
> Roy is certainly misguided though and I think he is caught up in the
> cogs of the OSS/Linux movement and is just in too deep to get out.

>> If anyone has that much to say...I assure you I don't want to hear it.
>>
>> One thing Roy is not though is a Linux advocate
>
> He is most definitely not a Linux advocate.
> His sites polarize people instead of encouraging them to try Linux.
> The paranoid nuts he has in his chat channel are more than enough to
> scare normal people away.
>
> If Roy would actually try to accurately post his news and write
> articles that were honest and yet revealing at the same time, he could
> be an excellent Linux advocate.
>
> He won't though because his ego is just too big and it feeds on
> attention.

I let all my friends know that I use Linux
and to let me know if they want to give it a try.

I leave it at that. If they don't want to try it
I don't mention it again...and if they do want to try it
I'll install it for them if they want.

Through the years there have been a few who went with it and ran...
and for those that don't....well than that's it.

Linux will either sell itself or not...
no amount of shouting will ever convince anyone

though it may scare off quite a few

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 9, 2010, 6:31:40 AM8/9/10
philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> On 08/08/2010 05:56 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> This is preciously what scares Chris Ahlstrom so much . . .

*LMAO*

>> and what causes him to suck up and not speak his mind but rather sing the
>> company song.

*ROTFLMAO*

> I always thought Chris was a pretty decent guy

Of *course* I am.

It is *easy* to tell who are the indecent ones.

> Anyway...in all the years I've been posting here
> the amount of sheer idiocy has been relatively low
> so if someone wants to make a fool of themselves
> that's their problem not mine

Indeed.

That's why I speak my mind, in spite of the fact that it causes
quasi-insane jerks to crap all over my posts and even contact
my family anonymously.

--
Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #29:

THE JUDGE: Now, as we begin, I must ask you to banish all present
information and prejudice from your minds, if you have any ...

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 9, 2010, 6:41:37 AM8/9/10
philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> On 08/08/2010 06:35 PM, Hadron wrote:
>
>>> I always thought Chris was a pretty decent guy
>>
>> He could be. But then when threatened by having his sucking up exposed
>> he gets very nasty. This includes but is not limited to calling people
>> "fuckheads" and "cunts" and making bald faced lies about people laughing
>> at the prospect of other posters relatives dying.

Yeesh. How many dozens of times is the IQT going to float that
nonsense? A handful of curses, and this crazy guy can't let it go.
And lying about lying. What a meta-statement.

>> It happens all the time. BTW Chris worships the ground Roy stands on. He
>> is on record as refusing to read info outside of COLA that proves Roy to
>> be a spamming liar.

More nonsense.

>> COLA is entertainment. Nothing more. The real work goes on the distro
>> specific groups and the irc channels and the web forums. COLA is just a
>> fly tape for the morons.

Which is why DFS, "Hadron", and "Moshe" cannot get away from this
newsgroup.

> Put it this way:
>
> When I was a kid, my father routinely got two letters a year published
> in the local newspaper.
>
> I always though it funny that he always sent them in on postcards.
> My dad said that if anyone wrote more, it would probably just be BS!
> enough said !
>
> LOL

The local "Letters to the Editor" is like COLA Lite, where the
raving reactionaries take on the roles of the raving COLA trolls
(the poster called "Hadron" being one of them).

At least here your answer gets published instantly.

--
Factorials were someone's attempt to make math LOOK exciting.

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 10:15:34 AM8/9/10
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:

> philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> On 08/08/2010 05:56 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> This is preciously what scares Chris Ahlstrom so much . . .
>
> *LMAO*
>
>>> and what causes him to suck up and not speak his mind but rather sing the
>>> company song.
>
> *ROTFLMAO*
>
>> I always thought Chris was a pretty decent guy
>
> Of *course* I am.
>
> It is *easy* to tell who are the indecent ones.
>
>> Anyway...in all the years I've been posting here
>> the amount of sheer idiocy has been relatively low
>> so if someone wants to make a fool of themselves
>> that's their problem not mine
>
> Indeed.
>
> That's why I speak my mind, in spite of the fact that it causes
> quasi-insane jerks to crap all over my posts and even contact
> my family anonymously.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

You speak your mind????????????

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I had been hoping half the silly things you say were because you were a
sycophantic suck up. Now it seems you really are just a dunderhead!

"I speak my mind"

ROTFLM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisv

Aug 9, 2010, 10:42:49 AM8/9/10
philo wrote:

>I am not an advocate of any OS in particular
>all I want is something that works and Linux fits the bill
>
>I really don't care what OS anyone else uses that's their business

I don't find anything wrong with that, and I can't recall you doing
anything trollish.

Any decent, on-topic poster is welcome in here, IMO.

chrisv

Aug 9, 2010, 10:47:05 AM8/9/10
>> Quack snotted:
>>>
>>> (snip lies)

You sure are a dishonest bastard, Larry. Why even bother? We know
what you are.

>>> COLA is just a fly tape for the morons.

And the assholes (you), and the mentally-ill (flatshit), and the
attention-starved losers (dumfsck), etc, etc...

chrisv

Aug 9, 2010, 10:51:26 AM8/9/10
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>> I always thought Chris was a pretty decent guy
>
>Of *course* I am.
>
>It is *easy* to tell who are the indecent ones.

The dishonest POS who has repeated, *countless* times, "calls people
cunts" because HE once (deservedly) got called a "cunt"?

"Hadron" enjoys being a dishonest POS.

DFS

Aug 9, 2010, 11:10:24 AM8/9/10
On 8/9/2010 10:42 AM, chrisv wrote:
> philo wrote:
>
>> I am not an advocate of any OS in particular
>> all I want is something that works and Linux fits the bill
>>
>> I really don't care what OS anyone else uses that's their business
>
> I don't find anything wrong with that,

heh! Of course not; you use Windows to make a living, then whine and
lie about MS and Windows by night.

The shitty, self-serving hypocrisy just slimes out when you open that
ugly piehole.

> and I can't recall you doing
> anything trollish.
>
> Any decent, on-topic poster is welcome in here, IMO.

Then why don't you leave, and take your furthest-thing-from-decent
cursing and frothing and anti-MS\Windows lies and whines with you, turd?

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 9, 2010, 11:12:58 AM8/9/10
chrisv posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>>> I always thought Chris was a pretty decent guy
>>
>>Of *course* I am.
>>
>>It is *easy* to tell who are the indecent ones.
>
> The dishonest POS who has repeated, *countless* times, "calls people
> cunts" because HE once (deservedly) got called a "cunt"?

Actually, I used the word in a pun on Large Hadron Collider:

Lying Hadron C***

Gave me chuckle, anyway.

> "Hadron" enjoys being a dishonest POS.

He's the Lying Hadron Crank.

No lie too tiresome to repeat over and over and over and over....

--
Largest Number of Driving Test Failures
By April 1970 Mrs. Miriam Hargrave had failed her test thirty-nine

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 3:21:46 PM8/9/10

Glad to see that!

Snit

Aug 9, 2010, 3:35:05 PM8/9/10
philo stated in post d8GdnQCjyMDXyP3R...@ntd.net on 8/9/10
12:21 PM:

I hope he sticks to that. Sincerely.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Message has been deleted

Terry Porter

Aug 9, 2010, 6:21:38 PM8/9/10
On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:46:27 -0500, Sinister Midget III wrote:

> On 2010-08-08, philo <ph...@privacy.net> claimed:
>
>> Considering that I've been posting here for about ten years. Using
>> Linux for ten years.
>>
>> And using Linux as my full time OS for 19 months. I find it odd that
>> all of a sudden to some liar I am called a Win-troll.
>>
>> Oh well, I have more important things to worry about I guess
>>
>> LOL
>
> I have to admit that I'm perplexed as to why you've been declared a
> troll.

I'm not declaring Philo a troll, I said that he made a few typical troll
statements in a prior post in this thread.

> I clearly recall you being here, but I don't /ever/ recall seeing
> you troll.

Philo has always been middle of the road in the posts I've seen, whereas
Marti has always been 100% Linux.

If Marti says he read Philo conspiring with DFS or another troll in
another group, then I believe Marti.

begin{quote}
In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
they would attack COLA advocates next time.
end{quote}

> I'm sure that's you I've seen in the linux part of Craig's
> List, too. And I've never seen you troll that one either.
>
> Perhaps it's hair-trigger reflex or something.

It's one of those friend of my enemy, enemy of my friend kind of things.

--
This quadcore running Gnu/Linux Archlinux 2009.08 X86_64 and posting via
Pan.

Message has been deleted

DFS

Aug 9, 2010, 6:28:39 PM8/9/10
On 8/9/2010 6:21 PM, Terry Porter wrote:

> If Marti says he read Philo conspiring with DFS or another troll in
> another group, then I believe Marti.
>
> begin{quote}
> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
> they would attack COLA advocates next time.
> end{quote}

Marti's a liar. I never conspired with anyone about cola, and I never
participated in any XP groups.

Besides, Telnet, you know as well as anyone that cola "advocates" are
self-nuking lamebrains.

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 6:49:44 PM8/9/10
On 08/09/2010 05:21 PM, Terry Porter wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:46:27 -0500, Sinister Midget III wrote:
>
>> On 2010-08-08, philo<ph...@privacy.net> claimed:
>>
>>> Considering that I've been posting here for about ten years. Using
>>> Linux for ten years.
>>>
>>> And using Linux as my full time OS for 19 months. I find it odd that
>>> all of a sudden to some liar I am called a Win-troll.
>>>
>>> Oh well, I have more important things to worry about I guess
>>>
>>> LOL
>>
>> I have to admit that I'm perplexed as to why you've been declared a
>> troll.
>
> I'm not declaring Philo a troll, I said that he made a few typical troll
> statements in a prior post in this thread.
>
>> I clearly recall you being here, but I don't /ever/ recall seeing
>> you troll.
>
> Philo has always been middle of the road in the posts I've seen, whereas
> Marti has always been 100% Linux.
>
> If Marti says he read Philo conspiring with DFS or another troll in
> another group, then I believe Marti.

That's total and 100% BS and you should be damned ashamed of yourself
for even thinking of such idiocy. You know better than that
so wise up!

Marti is a 100% liar and can provide **NO** substantiation.

I have never once in my life discussed with anyone how I would *attack
COLA advocates*

I repeat he can provide **NO** substantiation.

Did you hear that?

As I said, a 100% fabrication

As I have said here 100 times...I don't care what OS anyone other than
myself uses...and to attack someone for which OS they use is as asinine
as attacking someone for the color of their skin.

I'd talked to you before and don't know why all of a sudden you've lost
your mind...I've never seen you make such an outright stupid statement
before.

I am glad that there were a number of old timers here that have come
forward and said they've never seen me troll. I never have...but
on the other hand I've made quite a few sarcastic remarks in my time...
in general simply for a little bit of humor.

sheesh

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 6:51:23 PM8/9/10
On 08/09/2010 05:28 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 17:21:38 -0500, Terry Porter
> <lin...@netspace.net.au> wrote:
>

>> I'm not declaring Philo a troll, I said that he made a few typical troll
>> statements in a prior post in this thread.
>

> Who the hell cares what you think Ben Hur Porter?

>> Philo has always been middle of the road in the posts I've seen, whereas
>> Marti has always been 100% Linux.
>
> Marti is 100 percent wrong.

>> If Marti says he read Philo conspiring with DFS or another troll in
>> another group, then I believe Marti.
>
> Yea?
> So where is the proof of this outlandish claim?
>
> You are a complete idiot Terry Porter.

>> It's one of those friend of my enemy, enemy of my friend kind of things.
> No.
> It's another one of your classic cock ups Terry "Telnet" Porter.
>
> God are you an idiot.

If Marti wants to be an idiot and liar

that's his problem...from what I've seen that's his typical behavior.

but I've never noticed Terry Porter totally lose it before

(shrug)

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 6:51:54 PM8/9/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> On 8/9/2010 6:21 PM, Terry Porter wrote:
>
>> If Marti says he read Philo conspiring with DFS or another troll in
>> another group, then I believe Marti.
> >
>> begin{quote}
>> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
>> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
>> they would attack COLA advocates next time.
>> end{quote}
>
> Marti's a liar. I never conspired with anyone about cola, and I never
> participated in any XP groups.

Of course he is. He learnt from his Master Roy well.

> Besides, Telnet, you know as well as anyone that cola "advocates" are
> self-nuking lamebrains.

Telnet more than most.

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 6:53:40 PM8/9/10
On 08/09/2010 05:28 PM, DFS wrote:
> On 8/9/2010 6:21 PM, Terry Porter wrote:
>
>> If Marti says he read Philo conspiring with DFS or another troll in
>> another group, then I believe Marti.
> >
>> begin{quote}
>> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
>> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
>> they would attack COLA advocates next time.
>> end{quote}
>

> Marti's a liar.

amen!

I never conspired with anyone about cola, and I never
> participated in any XP groups.

I did participate plenty in XP groups and still do.

One thing I don't do is care what OS people use...
and I've never once attacked someone for their choice

sheesh

> Besides, Telnet, you know as well as anyone that cola "advocates" are
> self-nuking lamebrains.

I never thought that before
but now I'm having some second thoughts

at least toward a few of them

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 7:04:11 PM8/9/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_g...@hooya.com> writes:

> Welcome to COLA.
>
> Get ready for Marti, Terry Porter or both to fall on their sword and
> claim it was all a mistake with hopes it will just go away.
>
> The problem is, that this isn't the first time the COLA loons have
> attacked a person for expressing his opinion.
>
> It happens all the time and is SOP for the more radical loons in this
> group.
>
> Marti is probably on Roy's chat channel right now asking for advice on
> how to get himself out of this pickle.

or to get the pickle out of Marti ...

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 7:06:50 PM8/9/10
On 08/09/2010 05:59 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 17:49:44 -0500, philo<ph...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
> Welcome to COLA.
>
> Get ready for Marti, Terry Porter or both to fall on their sword and
> claim it was all a mistake with hopes it will just go away.
>
> The problem is, that this isn't the first time the COLA loons have
> attacked a person for expressing his opinion.
>
> It happens all the time and is SOP for the more radical loons in this
> group.
>
> Marti is probably on Roy's chat channel right now asking for advice on
> how to get himself out of this pickle.

I've been on this group for ten years
and from time to time I've seen some real "pieces of work" here.

But truthfully not too many.

A few decent enough folks with skin a little on the thin side

but that's no big deal.

I've seen Marti make idiot remarks before
so that was no surprise.

Up until now I never thought Terry Porter was anything like that...
it's kind of odd, maybe he was just having a bad day
or maybe I was just not paying attention.
I've talked to him plenty of times before and have never seen him
lose his cool like that.

(shrug)

Oh well, not worth me getting riled up about

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 7:30:08 PM8/9/10
On 08/09/2010 06:15 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:06:50 -0500, philo<ph...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>> I've been on this group for ten years
>> and from time to time I've seen some real "pieces of work" here.
>
> We know that!
> You and I have been disagreeing for years!

Yes

though you and I have disagreed quite a bit on operating systems...
I don't recall you or I ever once talking to each other in an uncivil
manner. Why could I possible care what another person's preferences
are...it effects my life in no way at all.

>> But truthfully not too many.
>

> It's gotten worse in that some people who used to be decent are now
> idiots.

>> A few decent enough folks with skin a little on the thin side
>>
>> but that's no big deal.
>

> We all have our buttons.

>> I've seen Marti make idiot remarks before
>> so that was no surprise.
>

> He's a complete idiot but highly entertaining.

Yes

That's the main reason I like Usenet

good , harmless fun after a hard day at work...

I'd much rather blow off a little steam here than take it out on my wife.

Besides, since I have not had a TV in 20 years now
the computer is my video fix I guess.

>> Up until now I never thought Terry Porter was anything like that...
>> it's kind of odd, maybe he was just having a bad day
>> or maybe I was just not paying attention.
>> I've talked to him plenty of times before and have never seen him
>> lose his cool like that.
>

> He's not losing his cool, he just fancies himself as some kind of
> troll hammer.

If he wants to be a troll hammer that's fine

but maybe he needs to find a troll first.

I have never thought someone with a dissenting view was a troll...
in my book, trolls are simply liars out to have fun at someone else's
expense...and to try to waste someone else's time.

> You were here when he disappeared for a few years and the urban legend
> about him was born.
>
> I stuck to my guns and continued to let people know that the guy was
> not, never was and never will be a troll hammer.
> He was nothing more than an idiot's idiot.
>
> I got laughed at by the Linux advocates.
>
> Well, then Terry Porter came back and within 24 hours he had already
> made an ass of himself with ludicrous claims and posts.
>
> My only comment was "I told you so".
>

> The problem with Terry Porter is that he is a moron.
> I don't really believe he is a liar though.
> He actually believes what he posts.

I never thought he was a moron or a liar...
just though it odd that he was so willing to believe a known liar who
has never once (AFAIK) ever posted any substantiation

>> (shrug)
>>
>> Oh well, not worth me getting riled up about
>

> Have a beer and a good laugh!

In my case, I quit drinking maybe 10 years ago or so...
I consumed my entire lifetime allotment by the time I was 50...
so now I am a coffee drinker!

So I'll have another cup of coffee and if not a good laugh
at least a little chuckle

Message has been deleted

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 7:36:35 PM8/9/10
On 08/09/2010 06:33 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:30:08 -0500, philo<ph...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> On 08/09/2010 06:15 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>>> You and I have been disagreeing for years!
>>

>> Yes
>>
>> though you and I have disagreed quite a bit on operating systems...
>> I don't recall you or I ever once talking to each other in an uncivil
>> manner. Why could I possible care what another person's preferences
>> are...it effects my life in no way at all.
>
> That's because you are civil and reply to the message rather than the
> post.
>
> That's rare in this group.

Yes

The whole world is going to hell isn't it :)

>> In my case, I quit drinking maybe 10 years ago or so...
>> I consumed my entire lifetime allotment by the time I was 50...
>> so now I am a coffee drinker!
>

> Coffee will kill ya :)

Yep

everything will kill you

but what the hell it's been a fun trip so far

>> So I'll have another cup of coffee and if not a good laugh
>> at least a little chuckle
>

> Good for you!
> Enjoy.

Ezekiel

Aug 9, 2010, 8:05:16 PM8/9/10

"philo" <ph...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Greetings -

Unfortunately for you and many others - facts often have zero place here in
COLA which tends to thrive on zealotry. Your character assassination is just
the latest example of this.

Here's how it works - some MORON or IDIOT (emphasis intentional) makes a
stupid claim. Then other MORONS and IDIOTS latch on to this and keep
repeating it. In the mind of these idiots if they repeat a lie often enough
they start believing that it's true. There is no longer any need for proof.

Specific examples:

I'm supposedly Scott Nudds.
Hadron is allegedly Larry Qualig.
Moshe/flatfish is some guy named Gary Stewart.

Now there has never been a single scintilla of evidence to backup any of
this - never. Not even the tiniest shred of evidence, no matter how weak has
ever been produced to backup this nonsense. But like the true idiot sheeple
that these morons are, they actually believe their own imaginary
fabrications.

Unfortunately the same is likely to happen to you. Some idiot makes some
completely unfounded claims. Bigger idiots come along and "me too"
confirming the nonsense. And to these idiots... this somehow constitutes
"proof" that they are right. No evidence needed and facts be damned.

Message has been deleted

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 8:11:54 PM8/9/10

Yes

I have to admit I was a bit surprised...
but I should not have been.

I guess it's true what Mark Twain once said:

No one ever lost a bet *underestimating* the human race

LOL

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 8:12:39 PM8/9/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_g...@hooya.com> writes:

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 20:05:16 -0400, "Ezekiel" <M...@Not-there.com> wrote:
>
>>Greetings -
>>
>>Unfortunately for you and many others - facts often have zero place here in
>>COLA which tends to thrive on zealotry. Your character assassination is just
>>the latest example of this.
>>
>>Here's how it works - some MORON or IDIOT (emphasis intentional) makes a
>>stupid claim. Then other MORONS and IDIOTS latch on to this and keep
>>repeating it. In the mind of these idiots if they repeat a lie often enough
>>they start believing that it's true. There is no longer any need for proof.
>>
>>Specific examples:
>>
>> I'm supposedly Scott Nudds.
>> Hadron is allegedly Larry Qualig.
>> Moshe/flatfish is some guy named Gary Stewart.
>>
>>Now there has never been a single scintilla of evidence to backup any of
>>this - never. Not even the tiniest shred of evidence, no matter how weak has
>>ever been produced to backup this nonsense. But like the true idiot sheeple
>>that these morons are, they actually believe their own imaginary
>>fabrications.
>>
>>Unfortunately the same is likely to happen to you. Some idiot makes some
>>completely unfounded claims. Bigger idiots come along and "me too"
>>confirming the nonsense. And to these idiots... this somehow constitutes
>>"proof" that they are right. No evidence needed and facts be damned.
>

> Very well stated.
> You can add into it the "legend of Terry Porter" while he was gone.
>
> They turned an idiot into an icon.
>
> Fortunately he returned and it took about 24 hours for him to reveal
> his idiocy and the legend was debunked as an urban myth along the
> lines of alligators in the NYC sewer system.
>
> Good thing, or they would be building statues in his honor by now.

I think Telnet posted Liarmutt a pair of his undies to sniff. Thats kind
of the same.

LOL. Poor Telnet. Openly admitting to using telnet to administer peoples
PCs without their knowledge. Making all sorts of ridiculous "Linux only"
claims for a bunch of FOSS which was mostly developed on and had larger
usage figures on .. Windows. His idiocy knows no equal.

Ezekiel

Aug 9, 2010, 8:19:21 PM8/9/10

"Moshe Goldfarb" <moshe_g...@hooya.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 20:05:16 -0400, "Ezekiel" <M...@Not-there.com> wrote:
>

> Very well stated.
> You can add into it the "legend of Terry Porter" while he was gone.
>
> They turned an idiot into an icon.
>
> Fortunately he returned and it took about 24 hours for him to reveal
> his idiocy and the legend was debunked as an urban myth along the
> lines of alligators in the NYC sewer system.
>

> Good thing, or they would be building statues in his honor by now.

These very same "advocates" then exhibit the exact opposite behavior when it
comes to their own. In the face of overwhelming evidence and proof they
continue to deny *facts* that make an "advocate" look bad.

Specific examples:

Kohlmann and the NULL pointer - they continue to defend his stupidity.

QT toolkit and the OSX/WinXP themes. At least Kohlmann had enough brains to
run away when confronted with quotes from the actual QT Manuals but Chris
Ahlstrom kept insisting that maybe the documentation was wrong and Peter was
right.

HPT admitting to nymshifting. When shown the post sent from Rafael
Toiletwaters account the "advocates" ignore this and claim it's not proof
because maybe someone hacked in and "forged" this post.

"No 'advocate' ever claimed that XP would fail" - and other stupid denial of
past claims that are easily documented.

etc, etc.

I really feel sorry for these people who have absolutely no backbone of
moral compass. They have absolutely ZERO proof for their accusations but
they run, hide and deny overwhelming proof to the contrary.

- Zeke

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 8:26:52 PM8/9/10

It's called "insecurity"

but I don't see the point in making fun of people like that
they have enough problems of their own

Ezekiel

Aug 9, 2010, 8:37:00 PM8/9/10

"philo" <ph...@privacy.net> wrote in message

My personal favorites are the internet "tough guys." The insecure children
who most likely got their ass kicked every day while growing up are now
using usenet to show how tough they are by yelling and screaming at people
and saying things they would never have the balls to say in real life.

In real life they're a bunch of insecure cowards but on the internet they
can live out their fantasy of being a big tough macho-man.

philo

Aug 9, 2010, 8:47:21 PM8/9/10
On 08/09/2010 07:37 PM, Ezekiel wrote:

> "philo" <ph...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> On 08/09/2010 07:19 PM, Ezekiel wrote:
>>>

>>> "Moshe Goldfarb" <moshe_g...@hooya.com> wrote in message

<snip>

I suppose that could be true

When I was in school I used to get my ass kicked quite a bit
up until 3rd grade.

One day I got the school bully and I got him good.

He had bent over to tie his shoe and there was his ass right straight
up in the air...
it was too good to be true

I literally kicked his ass as hard as I could.

Over he went and he came up with a very bloody forehead.

He still beat me up...
only this time, instead of whining...I just grinned.

He *never* touched me again

Years later, in High School he ignored me totally...
but I often enough saw him beat up some of my friends
who were not weaklings...
but did not quite have the guts to stand up to a bully

Anyway...though I see now there are a few real cowards here...

like I said: I see no sense in making fun of them

they have to deal with themselves

sufficient punishment I am sure

Sinister Midget III

Aug 9, 2010, 9:27:25 PM8/9/10
On 2010-08-09, Terry Porter <lin...@netspace.net.au> claimed:

> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:46:27 -0500, Sinister Midget III wrote:

>> I have to admit that I'm perplexed as to why you've been declared a
>> troll.
>
> I'm not declaring Philo a troll, I said that he made a few typical troll
> statements in a prior post in this thread.

OK. Many of us have, though, if interpreted literally and/or in a
different context.

>> I clearly recall you being here, but I don't /ever/ recall seeing
>> you troll.
>
> Philo has always been middle of the road in the posts I've seen, whereas
> Marti has always been 100% Linux.

Agreed there, too.

> If Marti says he read Philo conspiring with DFS or another troll in
> another group, then I believe Marti.
>
> begin{quote}
> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
> they would attack COLA advocates next time.
> end{quote}

But it could also be another "philo" doing it. Or one of the
nym-stealing trolls hanging around here, who went there to conspire.

I've never seen what I would think qualifies as an "attack" on COLA
advocates from him. Whereas the others are unquestionably trolls, and
make effort to hide it.

I'm not claiming Marti is making it up, only that Marti could be wrong
that this particular person is the one he saw buttholing up to Flatso
and DuFuS.

I don't know the answer to that. But until I see evidence of this
particular "philo" trolling, I'll have to guess that it could be a case
of mistaken (or stolen) identity and treat him accordingly.

>> I'm sure that's you I've seen in the linux part of Craig's
>> List, too. And I've never seen you troll that one either.
>>
>> Perhaps it's hair-trigger reflex or something.
>
> It's one of those friend of my enemy, enemy of my friend kind of things.

Yes. I'll withhold judgement for the time being. Because I'm not
convinced.

--
I'll have what the guy on the floor is having.
Aspire One, Peppermint Ice
Friends don't let friends use Windows

Message has been deleted

DFS

Aug 9, 2010, 9:37:39 PM8/9/10
On 8/9/2010 7:15 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Well, then Terry Porter came back and within 24 hours he had already
> made an ass of himself with ludicrous claims and posts.

I heard of Telnet via the slurping and goo-goo eyes of Gidget and others
who worshipped him.

So I was expecting a tanned and muscled Linux hero, but when we saw him
in action it was something less than zero...

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 10:05:31 PM8/9/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

*chuckle*

Yes, the "troll hammer" sure was a disappointment. After a few of his
posts I did initiate conjecture that he was actually a reverse
troll. It's hard to believe he could have been wrong on so many subjects
without it being on purpose : but not just wrong, wrong about things so
easily proven to be wrong.

Message has been deleted

Marti van Lin

Aug 10, 2010, 2:28:52 AM8/10/10
On 10-08-10 00:49, philo wrote:

> On 08/09/2010 05:21 PM, Terry Porter wrote:
>> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:46:27 -0500, Sinister Midget III wrote:
>>
>>> On 2010-08-08, philo<ph...@privacy.net> claimed:

>>> I have to admit that I'm perplexed as to why you've been declared a
>>> troll.
>>
>> I'm not declaring Philo a troll, I said that he made a few typical troll
>> statements in a prior post in this thread.
>>
>>> I clearly recall you being here, but I don't /ever/ recall seeing
>>> you troll.
>>
>> Philo has always been middle of the road in the posts I've seen, whereas
>> Marti has always been 100% Linux.
>>
>> If Marti says he read Philo conspiring with DFS or another troll in
>> another group, then I believe Marti.
>

> That's total and 100% BS and you should be damned ashamed of yourself
> for even thinking of such idiocy. You know better than that
> so wise up!
>
> Marti is a 100% liar and can provide **NO** substantiation.

So are Hadron, Flatfish and the gang, don't see you complaining about them.

> I have never once in my life discussed with anyone how I would *attack
> COLA advocates*

I have never said that you where trolling or attacking anyone.

What I said is that you where hanging around with the trolls in a Win-XP
group. They where discussing how to attack COLA posters and you made
"funny" responds.

There for I was surprised you showed up in COLA all of a sudden.

> I repeat he can provide **NO** substantiation.

Indeed I can't.

> Did you hear that?
>
> As I said, a 100% fabrication

I'm not so sure about that. Why on Earth would I make thinks up?

> As I have said here 100 times...I don't care what OS anyone other than
> myself uses...and to attack someone for which OS they use is as asinine
> as attacking someone for the color of their skin.

That's great.

> I'd talked to you before and don't know why all of a sudden you've lost
> your mind...I've never seen you make such an outright stupid statement
> before.
>

> I am glad that there were a number of old timers here that have come
> forward and said they've never seen me troll. I never have...but
> on the other hand I've made quite a few sarcastic remarks in my time...
> in general simply for a little bit of humor.
>
> sheesh
>>
>> begin{quote}
>> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
>> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
>> they would attack COLA advocates next time.
>> end{quote}
>>
>>> I'm sure that's you I've seen in the linux part of Craig's
>>> List, too. And I've never seen you troll that one either.
>>>
>>> Perhaps it's hair-trigger reflex or something.
>>
>> It's one of those friend of my enemy, enemy of my friend kind of things.

I also said that I could be wrong, or confusing you with someone else.
Yet you fully ignore that.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

Hadron

Aug 10, 2010, 5:42:02 AM8/10/10

See? You cant help yourself. You're telling lies again. Please post
links to any lie from me. You can't. Oops!

Lame Marti. Even by your standards. Quick! Back to BoycottNovell and beg
Roy to help you put this matter straight!

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 10, 2010, 6:59:56 AM8/10/10
philo posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> On 08/09/2010 06:33 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> That's because you are civil and reply to the message rather than the
>> post.
>>
>> That's rare in this group.
>
> Yes

Flatfish's reference to civility is pegging my irony meter.

http://mauiganic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/irony-meter.jpg

--
LiarMutt is obviously technically incompetent.
No wonder he seems to have so many problems with Linux.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

DFS

Aug 10, 2010, 8:21:54 AM8/10/10
On 8/10/2010 2:28 AM, Marti van Lin wrote:
> On 10-08-10 00:49, philo wrote:

> What I said is that you where hanging around with the trolls in a Win-XP
> group. They where discussing how to attack COLA posters and you made
> "funny" responds.

Where's your proof?

> There for I was surprised you showed up in COLA all of a sudden.
>
>> I repeat he can provide **NO** substantiation.
>
> Indeed I can't.

Of course you can't. It didn't happen. If it did, you could Google it
up and prove it.

>> Did you hear that?
>>
>> As I said, a 100% fabrication
>
> I'm not so sure about that. Why on Earth would I make thinks up?

You tell us. You're the one that did it.

chrisv

Aug 10, 2010, 8:57:32 AM8/10/10
> trolling fsckwit Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>> In real life they're a bunch of

Nope. You are a bald-faced liar, "Ezekiel". You are projecting.

chrisv

Aug 10, 2010, 9:14:14 AM8/10/10
philo wrote:

> trolling fsckwit wrote:
>>
>> I really feel sorry for these people who have absolutely no backbone of
>> moral compass. They have absolutely ZERO proof for their accusations but
>> they run, hide and deny overwhelming proof to the contrary.
>

>It's called "insecurity"
>
>but I don't see the point in making fun of people like that
>they have enough problems of their own

Excuse me, but why the *fsck* are you playing pat-a-cake with these
trolling scum? As if their claims have *any* credibility? As if
*they* are the "wronged" ones, here?

You haven't seen their shitty, dishonest twisting of what advocates
write? You haven't seen them *lie* their asses off? You haven't seen
them unfairly attack decent, honest people? You haven't seen them
attack software Freedom as something "bad"? You haven't seen them
take the *immoral* side of virtually *every* issue?

Seriously!

Everyone here has made mistakes. It appears that an advocate made a
mistake in this thread. That doesn't mean it's time to suck-up to
shitty trolls.

Terry Porter

Aug 10, 2010, 9:15:59 AM8/10/10
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 20:27:25 -0500, Sinister Midget III wrote:

> On 2010-08-09, Terry Porter <lin...@netspace.net.au> claimed:
>> On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:46:27 -0500, Sinister Midget III wrote:
>
>>> I have to admit that I'm perplexed as to why you've been declared a
>>> troll.
>>
>> I'm not declaring Philo a troll, I said that he made a few typical
>> troll statements in a prior post in this thread.
>
> OK. Many of us have, though, if interpreted literally and/or in a
> different context.
>
>>> I clearly recall you being here, but I don't /ever/ recall seeing you
>>> troll.
>>
>> Philo has always been middle of the road in the posts I've seen,
>> whereas Marti has always been 100% Linux.
>
> Agreed there, too.
>
>> If Marti says he read Philo conspiring with DFS or another troll in
>> another group, then I believe Marti.
>>
>> begin{quote}
>> In case you've missed it: "Philo" used to hang out with Flatfish,
>> Clogwog, DFS and "Hadron" in Windows XP Usenet groups, discussing how
>> they would attack COLA advocates next time. end{quote}
>
> But it could also be another "philo" doing it. Or one of the
> nym-stealing trolls hanging around here, who went there to conspire.

Agreed.

> I've never seen what I would think qualifies as an "attack" on COLA
> advocates from him. Whereas the others are unquestionably trolls, and
> make effort to hide it.
>
> I'm not claiming Marti is making it up, only that Marti could be wrong
> that this particular person is the one he saw buttholing up to Flatso
> and DuFuS.

Yep, the trolls are experienced forgers of identities.

> I don't know the answer to that. But until I see evidence of this
> particular "philo" trolling, I'll have to guess that it could be a case
> of mistaken (or stolen) identity and treat him accordingly.

Good point.

>>> I'm sure that's you I've seen in the linux part of Craig's List, too.
>>> And I've never seen you troll that one either.
>>>
>>> Perhaps it's hair-trigger reflex or something.
>>
>> It's one of those friend of my enemy, enemy of my friend kind of
>> things.
>
> Yes. I'll withhold judgement for the time being. Because I'm not
> convinced.

And fair enough, you know I respect your opinion.

--
This quadcore running Gnu/Linux Archlinux 2009.08 X86_64 and posting via
Pan.

chrisv

Aug 10, 2010, 9:23:43 AM8/10/10
Marti van Lin wrote:

> philo wrote:
>>
>> Marti is a 100% liar and can provide **NO** substantiation.
>
>So are Hadron, Flatfish and the gang, don't see you complaining about them.

Indeed. He seems about ready to join their circle-jerk.

>> I have never once in my life discussed with anyone how I would *attack
>> COLA advocates*
>
>I have never said that you where trolling or attacking anyone.
>
>What I said is that you where hanging around with the trolls in a Win-XP
>group. They where discussing how to attack COLA posters and you made
>"funny" responds.

Not surprising, considering how cozy he's being with them now.

>> As I said, a 100% fabrication
>
>I'm not so sure about that. Why on Earth would I make thinks up?

Good point. I'm quite sure that you're not "lying" about this.

>> As I have said here 100 times...I don't care what OS anyone other than
>> myself uses...and to attack someone for which OS they use is as asinine
>

>That's great.

And obvious. We don't do that. It's the trolls who do that,
actually.

This is not to say that an advocate never slammed a trolling idiot as
a "Windows user". It is to say that we generally respect people's
choices, assuming they are not trolling us.

>I also said that I could be wrong, or confusing you with someone else.
>Yet you fully ignore that.

Indeed, it's seems to be, at worst, a "mistake", *nothing* like the
shameless lies that Wintrolls spew.

Ezekiel

Aug 10, 2010, 9:30:47 AM8/10/10

"Terry Porter" <lin...@netspace.net.au> wrote in message

Yeah - that's it...

Complete lack of evidence or proof noted. As usual.

Hadron

Aug 10, 2010, 10:00:26 AM8/10/10
"Ezekiel" <not-...@the-zeke.com> writes:

> "Terry Porter" <lin...@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
>>

>> Yep, the trolls are experienced forgers of identities.
>
> Yeah - that's it...
>
> Complete lack of evidence or proof noted. As usual.

And as usual Telnet has fucked up. He neglects to realise a very simple
thing : even IF someone had forged Philo's nym in "XP groups" then the
google record of him and DFS, Moshe etc (and me apparently) would still
be available. Its not however. And why? Because poor Smarti got carried
away trying to ingratiate himself with the other advocates and made
something up that never happened. IN other words to get a pat from his
Master Roy he outright lied. He does that quite a lot it seems. A shame
on him. I wonder how he is going to extricate himself from this little
screw up? I bet the BoycottNovell #irc channel is now as damp from his
tears and begging for help as Liarmutt's knickers get when Roy flips him
a doggy drop.

chrisv

Aug 10, 2010, 10:26:05 AM8/10/10
philo wrote:

> mentally-ill troll wrote:
>>
>> God are you an idiot.
>
>If Marti wants to be an idiot and liar
>
>that's his problem...from what I've seen that's his typical behavior.

Funny, but I've seen *no* evidence that Marti is "an idiot and a
liar". Even if he's wrong in this case.

Compared to the Flatshit troll that you are currently sucking-up to?
It is to laugh!

chrisv

Aug 10, 2010, 10:32:49 AM8/10/10
philo wrote:

>There are plenty of Linux advocates here
>and plenty of Linux detractors...
>all entitled to their own opinions

But *not* "entitled" to post anti-Linux shite into a Linux advocacy
group.

If they don't want to use Linux, fine. Who cares?

But to come in here and claim crap like there's "too much choice" and
"people who think the GPL is good are morons" and Linux advocates are
"loons who think Linux is perfect" and "Microsoft hasn't done anything
wrong"?

That kind of crap is *nothing* but *bullshit trolling*.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DFS

Aug 10, 2010, 11:05:57 AM8/10/10
On 8/10/2010 10:26 AM, chrisv wrote:
> philo wrote:
>
>> mentally-ill troll wrote:
>>>
>>> God are you an idiot.
>>
>> If Marti wants to be an idiot and liar
>>
>> that's his problem...from what I've seen that's his typical behavior.
>
> Funny, but I've seen *no* evidence that Marti is "an idiot and a
> liar". Even if he's wrong in this case.

What do you mean "if", turd?

He was caught flat-out lying, again. Just like he was when he claimed
"Linux doesn't just quit working", but a year before he said his Suse
install "just quit working one day".

In most cases, let a Linux "advocate" - on or off cola - talk for a
while and pretty soon they self-nuke and bury themselves under an
avalanche of lies and hypocrisy and bullshit.

> Compared to the Flatshit troll that you are currently sucking-up to?
> It is to laugh!

What does philo have to do with Moshe, lamebrain?

Message has been deleted

DFS

Aug 10, 2010, 11:26:38 AM8/10/10
On 8/10/2010 10:32 AM, chrisv wrote:
> philo wrote:
>
>> There are plenty of Linux advocates here
>> and plenty of Linux detractors...
>> all entitled to their own opinions
>
> But *not* "entitled" to post anti-Linux shite into a Linux advocacy
> group.

This pit is a hate-MS\Windows group; it's the furthest thing from a
Linux advocacy group.

And it will never be a Linux advocacy group, because Linux advocacy by
definition == MS\Windows hatred.

Since you're a hypocrite, you won't state "We're not entitled to post
anti-Microsoft shit into a Linux advocacy group".

> If they don't want to use Linux, fine. Who cares?

If you don't want to use Windows, don't. Instead, you use it to make a
living then come in here whining about Microsoft.

> But to come in here and claim crap like there's "too much choice" and
> "people who think the GPL is good are morons" and Linux advocates are
> "loons who think Linux is perfect" and "Microsoft hasn't done anything
> wrong"?
>
> That kind of crap is *nothing* but *bullshit trolling*.

"Too much choice": for example, 173 desktop distros is too much choice.
As proof, 76% of all Linux desktop user sheeple have brainlessly
glommed onto Ubuntu. How pathetic.

"people who think the GPL is good are morons": you have to admit the
Linux "community" has far more than its fair share of morons. I think
the GPL is clever and does what it was intended to do: keep software out
of the control of corporations.

"Linux is perfect" or "Mandriva is perfect" or "Fedora 12 is absolutely
perfect" or "Ubuntu is perfect for schools" is said over and over and
over by idiot members of the "community".

"MS hasn't done anything wrong": I wouldn't say that, but they haven't
done much wrong.

philo

Aug 10, 2010, 5:16:51 PM8/10/10

I don't suck up to anyone

but yes, Marti is a liar

As I have mentioned a few times already

I've been posting to this group for ten years

No one has been able to substantiate any posts I've made that were trolling

and at least a few old timers here have been nice enough to come forward
and mention the fact that I've never trolled:

Thus Marti is a liar...

philo

Aug 10, 2010, 5:32:29 PM8/10/10

I post on not only XP groups but a host of others including OS/2, Mac
and Plan9 etc.

I talk to anyone I feel like and I run many different operating systems
and like most of them (other than Microsoft's last two)

I am sure I've made "funny" remarks
as a matter of fact I make nothing but "funny" (aka sarcastic) remarks

but trolling and discussing how to attack other people is not my nature

sarcasm and sick humor

well yes, I'll admit to that

<snip>

>>> It's one of those friend of my enemy, enemy of my friend kind of things.
>>
> I also said that I could be wrong, or confusing you with someone else.
> Yet you fully ignore that.

Yes... you said you could be wrong.

My feeling is that you should not make accusations unless you are 100%
sure you are right.

Anyway now that you were nice enough to clarify your view points
as far as I'm concerned I'm not pissed off at you any more and
I apologize for calling you an idiot and a liar.

I am not terribly happy with Terry Porter though

I've talked to him here for ten years now

and by you just mentioning something I *might* have done...

he immediately decided to shoot off his mouth and spout gibberish

without one shred of substantiation

sheesh

philo

Aug 10, 2010, 5:37:02 PM8/10/10

Well

if someone wants to post anti-Linux stuff here
in principle I don't see anything wrong with it...

if it's constructive criticism

but I agree, to go on and on spouting all kinds of crap
does indeed serve no useful purpose...

I tend to just ignore such posts

philo

Aug 10, 2010, 5:44:39 PM8/10/10

Well since now I'm no longer pissed of at Marti

you are the last one here I have a beef with.

Though yes, I have seen the handle "Philo" on Usenet from time to time
and it was not me...Philo is not quite a rare a name as I had thought it
to be

I have never seen anyone deliberately forging my persona.

I have made hundreds of totally crackpot remarks

all of them I had hoped my sarcasm was obvious

but perhaps since I made the remarks with a totally straight face...

the sarcasm was not noticed.

At any rate, one thing I don't do is troll or discuss how to attack
other people.

As I have mentioned, no one can substantiate any so called troll remarks
I've made over the years

but there were a few old timers who came forward and were nice enough to
back me up

That's why I was pretty pissed off at you Terry

You've seen me here for ten years and just because all of a sudden
someone *thinks* they saw me do something

all of a sudden you've decided to jump on the bandwagon to hell

Anyway, my guess is you are a human being
and maybe I should not have been so pissed off

philo

Aug 10, 2010, 5:50:11 PM8/10/10

Maybe I'm stupid but I believe in talking civilly to everyone.

(At least I try)

Personally, yeah I think it's kind of dumb to spew garbage
into a Usenet group...

but I try to see the person behind the remarks and find out what makes
them tick.

Often enough there are common grounds elsewhere that can be agreed on.

One Shot, One Kill

Aug 11, 2010, 9:49:51 AM8/11/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

chrisv is a stupid piece of shit. chrisv is a liar.

chrisv

Aug 11, 2010, 10:08:26 AM8/11/10
philo wrote:

> I try to see the person behind the remarks and find out what makes
> them tick.

Then you should stop whining about Marti and Terry, both of whom seem
to be decent people.

This is in stark contrast with Flatshit, Quack, Dumfsck, and
"Ezekiel", all of whom are brain-fscked assholes and liars.

chrisv

Aug 11, 2010, 10:20:12 AM8/11/10
philo wrote:

> chrisv wrote:

>> philo wrote:
>>>
>>> If Marti wants to be an idiot and liar
>>>
>>> that's his problem...from what I've seen that's his typical behavior.
>>
>> Funny, but I've seen *no* evidence that Marti is "an idiot and a
>> liar". Even if he's wrong in this case.
>>
>> Compared to the Flatshit troll that you are currently sucking-up to?
>> It is to laugh!
>
>I don't suck up to anyone

Yes, you were sucking-up, actually, joining with *shitty* trolls in
attacking a couple of "imperfect" advocates. You were quoting the
troll's snot and treating them as if the trolls were the decent and
fair ones, here.

'It's called "insecurity"', you wrote, in response to some trolling
fsckwit's twisted attack on the advocates.

>but yes,

You're a whiner.

It is loading more messages.