TechLoons Episode 40 Gooblin Continues To Lie.

1 view

flatfish+++

Apr 18, 2011, 1:45:42 AM4/18/11
At 1:17:10 the loon Gooblin continues to lie by carefully twisting the
truth.

He accuses the trolls of claiming that he had a *fake Microsoft Twitter
Account* which is a slimy twist of what was said...

Here is what was said:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2123b26866780686?hl=en

"Gooblin admits to setting up false accounts with provocative anti
corporate/microsoft/windows names, and then complains about people he
doesn't like, supposed Microsoft "employees", who follow him on
twitter."

And here is where you can listen for yourself what he said:

Techbytes 38

Hear it at 1:07:50:

"On Twitter I set up an account called "Microsoft Legal" which was
obviously fake...etc"

So Gooblin once again takes the slimy route and tries to misstate the
facts.

The rest of episode 40 is a snoozer.
Don't waste your time.

Oh and get a wind screen already Gooblin.
The noise from your mouth breathing is annoying.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Goblin

Apr 18, 2011, 3:13:23 AM4/18/11
On 04/18/2011 06:45 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:
> At 1:17:10 the loon Gooblin continues to lie by carefully twisting the
> truth.
>
> He accuses the trolls of claiming that he had a *fake Microsoft Twitter
> Account* which is a slimy twist of what was said...
>
> Here is what was said:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/2123b26866780686?hl=en
>
> "Gooblin admits to setting up false accounts with provocative anti
> corporate/microsoft/windows names, and then complains about people he
> doesn't like, supposed Microsoft "employees", who follow him on
> twitter."
>
> And here is where you can listen for yourself what he said:
>
> Techbytes 38
>
> Hear it at 1:07:50:
>
> "On Twitter I set up an account called "Microsoft Legal" which was
> obviously fake...etc"
>

> So Gooblin once again takes the slimy route and tries to misstate the
> facts.
>
> The rest of episode 40 is a snoozer.
> Don't waste your time.
>
> Oh and get a wind screen already Gooblin.
> The noise from your mouth breathing is annoying.

lol...

Ive already recieved feedback on this flatfish and people who listened
to the entire piece already see that your out of context quote is
complete rubbish. Funnily enough, one listener (of some note) is coming
on the show in respect of that attempt you made.

I don't need to further make any remark. You've failed, however you
repeatedly give me material to show the depths some will stoop to try to
silence others view.

I do have to thank you though, your recent actions have given me an
extra boost of enthusiasm to write/produce more. Your type of behavior
cannot be allowed to continue and go unchallenged.

Theres an article coming up regarding a project at University which
started last week. For people like you it will make interesting reading.

I hope you continue to listen/read the site.

Kindest regards

Keep up the "slog"

Tim.

--

Openbytes - the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

Mail: bytes...@googlemail.com
Skype: tim.openbytes
Identi.ca: http://identi.ca/openbytes
Twitter: http://twitter.com/_goblin

Hadron

Apr 18, 2011, 3:37:59 AM4/18/11
Goblin <bytes...@googlemail.com> writes:

> lol...
>
> Ive already recieved feedback on this flatfish and people who listened

People listen? Any idea how many? It sounds like some 10 year olds
playing at being political correspondenta in the basement using action
man walkie talkie sets : all puffed up and full of their own self
importance believing that millions are listening whereas even your Mum
only tunes in to say "she was there"...

> to the entire piece already see that your out of context quote is
> complete rubbish. Funnily enough, one listener (of some note) is coming
> on the show in respect of that attempt you made.

"Of some note" : this should be good ...

> I don't need to further make any remark. You've failed, however you
> repeatedly give me material to show the depths some will stoop to try to
> silence others view.
>
> I do have to thank you though, your recent actions have given me an
> extra boost of enthusiasm to write/produce more. Your type of behavior
> cannot be allowed to continue and go unchallenged.

And your dishonest paranoid rantings should?

Goblin

Apr 18, 2011, 3:56:33 AM4/18/11
Well Hadron, Flatfish listens. So thats one here already.

"Of some note" - Well you can judge for yourself. Its all linked to a
series of articles. As I always say, I'll let the people
listening/reading to decide.

As for paranoid rantings, well they can't be called that can they? Is
this newsgroup not proof enough that some will stoop to any depths to
try and silence views? Its all here, the allegation against episode 38
of Techbytes as well as the link.

I am happy for people to listen, but do so in context of the
conversation, not a few seconds of quote.

Ive seen the feedback and nobody is buying into the Flatfish attempt
since its quite easy to disprove.

I think for me, this whole topic has run its course and I'm sorry Hadron
to sidetrack your views with it.

I think now though whatever people think of Linux/FOSS, "dishonest
paranoid rantings" can no longer be said.

Unless you take exception to something we said on the show? Disagree
with WP7 having issue? Disagree with its failure to sway the market from
Apple/Android?

Wouldn't think so, thats not paranoid either, to me its a sad indictment
of the current state of play at Microsoft.

Kindest regards

flatfish+++

Apr 18, 2011, 11:09:27 AM4/18/11
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:37:59 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> Goblin <bytes...@googlemail.com> writes:
>
>> lol...
>>
>> Ive already recieved feedback on this flatfish and people who listened
>
> People listen? Any idea how many? It sounds like some 10 year olds
> playing at being political correspondenta in the basement using action
> man walkie talkie sets : all puffed up and full of their own self
> importance believing that millions are listening whereas even your Mum
> only tunes in to say "she was there"...

Actually I think it was his brother who brought him cafe toward the end
of the episode.
Probably to keep the Goobler awake.

>> to the entire piece already see that your out of context quote is
>> complete rubbish. Funnily enough, one listener (of some note) is coming
>> on the show in respect of that attempt you made.

> "Of some note" : this should be good ...

He can say whatever he wants, the words he spewed are clearly in episode
38 and right there for all to listen to.
I'm not hiding anything.

It's the Goobler who is trying to blow smoke.

Hey, anyone is free to listen for themselves.
Go ahead.

The Linux loons know I'm right which is why they have gone into hiding.

They know the Goobler is trying to side step what he said and what I
claimed which is NOT that he was setting up false Microsoft accounts.

He admitted to setting up false twitter accounts with names like
MicrosoftLegal and that is what I claimed.

Go look and listen for yourself.

>> I don't need to further make any remark. You've failed, however you
>> repeatedly give me material to show the depths some will stoop to try to
>> silence others view.
>>
>> I do have to thank you though, your recent actions have given me an
>> extra boost of enthusiasm to write/produce more. Your type of behavior
>> cannot be allowed to continue and go unchallenged.
>
> And your dishonest paranoid rantings should?

He sunk himself with that fake account comment and he knows it so now he
is blowing smoke trying to recover his reputation which at the moment is
in the toilet.

I *did* make one error in that original post about episode 38.

Roy did NOT admit to setting up multiple accounts. He was referring to
trolls setting up accounts in his name. I goofed that one up. Apologies
to Roy.

The rest of the paranoia stands and episode 40 should be called "A
History of my Microsoft Paranoia".
They spend almost an hour talking about it.

They have been trying to get a video podcast together but can't make the
technology work.
You should watch them fumbling about.
It's quite hysterical.

Maybe they should try using Windows programs instead of the crap FOSS
ones they are using?

Maybe "Karaoke George HPT" can help them out?
He seems to have a lot of free time.

Better get the wide angle lens for Goobler!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!