Where is Stalker Smith?

Homer

Sep 21, 2010, 11:34:31 AM9/21/10
Isn't it a coincidence that Stalker Smith disappeared at exactly the
same time as Roy S.?

Is he stalking Roy on Twitter now, or did his contract with Microsoft's
pay2post partner expire?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| You can't make an omelet without building some bridges
| ... but don't count your bridges until they've hatched
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5
16:34:10 up 16 days, 23:52, 0 users, load average: 0.11, 0.03, 0.01

DFS

Sep 21, 2010, 12:05:30 PM9/21/10
w-h-i-n-i-n-g

On 9/21/2010 11:34 AM, Homer wrote:
> Isn't it a coincidence that Stalker Smith disappeared at exactly the
> same time as Roy S.?
>
> Is he stalking Roy on Twitter now, or did his contract with Microsoft's
> pay2post partner expire?

Linosuck: "DFS uses Google to stalk people"

waaaahhhhh!!!!!

Chris Ahlstrom

Sep 21, 2010, 12:13:13 PM9/21/10
Homer posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> Isn't it a coincidence that Stalker Smith disappeared at exactly the
> same time as Roy S.?
>
> Is he stalking Roy on Twitter now, or did his contract with Microsoft's
> pay2post partner expire?

I actually liked Tim, when he'd stick to technical topics.

But he all too often applied that strained logic of silly sarcasm, and then
he took to doing "Hadronic" mischaracterizations of what people posted.

Similar for Erik. They were head-and-shoulders, technically, above the
current crap-flooding lietorrent lyetorrent insulting kiddie crowd that is
trying to drown this newsgroup in a lahar of idiocy.

--
It is a poor judge who cannot award a prize.

chrisv

Sep 21, 2010, 12:11:24 PM9/21/10
Homer wrote:

>Isn't it a coincidence that Stalker Smith disappeared at exactly the
>same time as Roy S.?
>
>Is he stalking Roy on Twitter now, or did his contract with Microsoft's
>pay2post partner expire?

Hopefully he crawled-up Fuddie's arse and asphyxiated.

Message has been deleted

Homer

Sep 21, 2010, 12:40:39 PM9/21/10
Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> Homer posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> Isn't it a coincidence that Stalker Smith disappeared at exactly
>> the same time as Roy S.?
>>
>> Is he stalking Roy on Twitter now, or did his contract with
>> Microsoft's pay2post partner expire?
>
> I actually liked Tim, when he'd stick to technical topics.

Still, it says a lot about him that he considered his "job done" the
moment Roy left the group - the only topic that really seemed to
interest him.

> But he all too often applied that strained logic of silly sarcasm,
> and then he took to doing "Hadronic" mischaracterizations of what
> people posted.

He employed a lot of disingenuous pedantry, i.e. spin, so the best that
could said about him is that he was an effective astroturfer.

> Similar for Erik. They were head-and-shoulders, technically, above
> the current crap-flooding lietorrent lyetorrent insulting kiddie
> crowd that is trying to drown this newsgroup in a lahar of idiocy.

Another way to look at it is, they were more dangerous because they
appeared to be reasonable, but were actually just more deceptive. At
least the current flock of fanbois are transparently ridiculous, and
thus pose no threat at all.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| You can't make an omelet without building some bridges
| ... but don't count your bridges until they've hatched
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5

17:39:53 up 17 days, 58 min, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

chrisv

Sep 21, 2010, 1:17:20 PM9/21/10
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>I actually liked Tim, when he'd stick to technical topics.
>
>But he all too often applied that strained logic of silly sarcasm, and then
>he took to doing "Hadronic" mischaracterizations of what people posted.
>
>Similar for Erik. They were head-and-shoulders, technically, above the
>current crap-flooding lietorrent lyetorrent insulting kiddie crowd that is
>trying to drown this newsgroup in a lahar of idiocy.

Immoral, dishonest fscks, both of them.

But, yes, they are head-and-shoulders, in *all* regards, above most of
the Wintrolling scum. Neither one is filtered, here.

--
"Dont even begin to suggest the same % of Windows users have issues as
they don't." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

nessuno

Sep 21, 2010, 5:00:10 PM9/21/10
On Sep 21, 8:34 am, Homer <use...@slated.org> wrote:
> Isn't it a coincidence that Stalker Smith disappeared at exactly the
> same time as Roy S.?
>
> Is he stalking Roy on Twitter now, or did his contract with Microsoft's
> pay2post partner expire?
>
> --
> K.http://slated.org

> .----
> | You can't make an omelet without building some bridges
> | ... but don't count your bridges until they've hatched
> `----
>
> Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.31.5
>  16:34:10 up 16 days, 23:52,  0 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.03, 0.01

Well, Roy was his "assignment", so naturally he's gone elsewhere.

philo

Sep 21, 2010, 5:57:42 PM9/21/10
On 09/21/2010 10:34 AM, Homer wrote:
> Isn't it a coincidence that Stalker Smith disappeared at exactly the
> same time as Roy S.?
>
> Is he stalking Roy on Twitter now, or did his contract with Microsoft's
> pay2post partner expire?

No coincidence

they were one and the same

Hadron

Sep 22, 2010, 4:37:07 AM9/22/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_...@yahoo.com> writes:

> Liarmutt regrets using his real name which is why he is on the attack
> lately.
> He has nothing to fear from the Windows side of things as it's the
> Linux users in COLA who have a track record of harassing people at
> home, calling their employer, stalking people, archiving posts and so
> forth.
>
> That's where his worry should be focused because should he even sully
> Linux in the slightest, they will come after him.
>
> Look at the poor college girl and the TV station who did the story on
> Ubuntu.
>
> The unstable Linux community came crawling out of the basement
> attacking them.
>
> Linux seems to attract the weird ones for some reason.

I dont think it is his real name. If it were he wouldn't be making such
a tit of himself afresh.

RayLopez99

Sep 22, 2010, 5:56:46 AM9/22/10

Exactly. These Linux advocate freaks like to feel they are being
persecuted. If nobody in fact is persecuting them, they will make up
an adversary to persecute them. Part of their Persecution Complex.

Linux is 1% market because 1% of the population is deviant enough to
use it. Linux attracts anti-establishment, anti-authority types that
lie on the fringes (the 1%), like the liars they are.

RL

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

philo

Sep 22, 2010, 5:18:13 PM9/22/10
On 09/22/2010 09:16 AM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 02:56:46 -0700 (PDT), RayLopez99
> <raylo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 22, 12:57 am, philo<ph...@privacy.invalid> wrote:
>>> On 09/21/2010 10:34 AM, Homer wrote:

<snip>

> Spamowitz got caught nymshifting on digg.com.
> techguy was one of his more popular shills.
>
> When he got outed, strangely the id disappeared within hours.
>
> The guy was and is as fake as a 4 dollar bill.

I guess I was wrong then

I always thought he was as phony as a lead 37 cent piece

oh well

Tim Smith

Oct 2, 2010, 1:32:55 AM10/2/10
In article
<625b7e2d-880d-46c3...@k22g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
nessuno <nessu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Interesting theory, considering that I was here long before Roy ever
showed up.

--
--Tim Smith

Tim Smith

Oct 2, 2010, 1:36:06 AM10/2/10
In article <8tvmm7-...@sky.matrix>, Homer <use...@slated.org>
wrote:

> Isn't it a coincidence that Stalker Smith disappeared at exactly the
> same time as Roy S.?
>
> Is he stalking Roy on Twitter now, or did his contract with Microsoft's
> pay2post partner expire?

If you could prove a connection between me and Microsoft, you could get
me into serious trouble (up to five years in prison, in fact). Good
thing for me you have no evidence whatsoever.

--
--Tim Smith