Linux Uptime

Roy Schestowitz

May 8, 2010, 1:58:16 PM5/8/10

Alessandro

May 8, 2010, 5:44:56 PM5/8/10

Hi There Mr. Schestowitz...

I got my Linux story too... Since 2005, when I switched to Linux, I
never had to FORMAT my computers again. My files are the same from
2005, and they are all preserved. Up time is cool, but for me, the
preservation of my beloved files is the most interesting point . When
I was with winblow$, virus or file system corruptions often took away
my files. And, with Linux, and ReiserFS, BTW, things such these never
happened again. Another happy Penguin here!

Best regards

RayLopez99

May 8, 2010, 6:55:02 PM5/8/10
On May 8, 5:44 pm, Alessandro <aleber...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi There Mr. Schestowitz...
>
> I got my Linux story too... Since 2005, when I switched to Linux, I
> never had to FORMAT my computers again.

Format? Who the hell does that in Windows world? I've run Windows
since 1998 without formatting my HD on one machine. What is that, 12
years? And you're talking about 5 years?

Get with the program Alessandro--get WIndows (TM).

At worse, you ghost or backup your HD in WIndows--that's different.
Nobody does clean re-installs anymore in WIndows.

How'se that accessing the CD-drive going in Linux world? Last I
checked, I could not access it. Maybe some day you'll get to access
your CD in Linux easily--about the time they're obsolete, which is
about now.

RL

7

May 8, 2010, 8:24:06 PM5/8/10
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
pounding the sock RayLopez99 wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft
Appil Traffic Light Department of Marketing:

>> Hi There Mr. Schestowitz...
>>
>> I got my Linux story too... Since 2005, when I switched to Linux, I
>> never had to FORMAT my computers again.
>
> Format? Who the hell does that in Windows world?

450 million and counting windummy loosers infected with windump viri.

You know nothing by the looks of it.

Lusotec

May 8, 2010, 8:52:50 PM5/8/10
RayLopez99 wrote:
> At worse, you ghost or backup your HD in WIndows--that's different.
> Nobody does clean re-installs anymore in WIndows.

Nobody?! LOL

Most people I know that use Windows don't make backups, or only backup their
personal data. How are they suppose to restore their Windows system when it
dies, if not by re-installing?

> How'se that accessing the CD-drive going in Linux world? Last I
> checked, I could not access it. Maybe some day you'll get to access your
> CD in Linux easily--about the time they're obsolete, which is about now.

GNU/Linux is just to hard for you. You should not feel bad about it. It is
not your fault, it's your parents fault.

Regards.

Zoolook

May 8, 2010, 10:24:10 PM5/8/10
On 08/05/2010 23:55, RayLopez99 wrote:
> At worse, you ghost or backup your HD in WIndows--that's different.
> Nobody does clean re-installs anymore in WIndows.

I did... though only because I dumped Ubuntu.

--
Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.

Roy Schestowitz

May 10, 2010, 6:23:32 PM5/10/10