Will ChickenWitz Be Shut Down?

Ratter

Dec 8, 2010, 2:41:57 AM12/8/10
The rumour is that he has been reported by many to MI5, Interpol, DHS, NSA
and the CIA as a Wikileaks sympatico. He is already having problems
tweeting and his sites are being hammered. He has pissed off a lot of
people over the years and it looks like they are now having the last laugh
at his expense. It couldn't happen to a nastier guy.

Gordon

Dec 8, 2010, 5:43:05 AM12/8/10

You missed out the NHS, DVLC, HMRC, BBC, ITV, etc etc.
Idiot.

Tattoo Vampire

Dec 8, 2010, 7:18:07 AM12/8/10
Ratter wrote:

> The rumour

YAWN

--
[tv]

President and CEO, Trollus Amongus LLC

Tip: Never take a beer to a job interview.

bbgruff

Dec 8, 2010, 7:55:21 AM12/8/10
On Wednesday 08 December 2010 07:41 Ratter wrote:

> The rumour is that he has been reported by many to MI5, Interpol, DHS,
NSA
> and the CIA as a Wikileaks sympatico.

Well, that's very interesting, isn't it?

Tell us:-

1. *Who* (according to the rumour) has done the reporting?

2. What exactly is a "smpatico2? Is that a sympathiser?
Can you point me/us to the statutes that make this illegal?

amicus_curious

Dec 8, 2010, 9:03:14 AM12/8/10

"bbgruff" <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> Can you point me/us to the statutes that make this illegal?

In the USofA it is the WWI era Espionage Act which makes it illegal for
anyone who possesses classified information from releasing it if it is
detrimental to the security of the US. There are a lot of issues there, one
being that the law has never been tested in this sort of case and the perp
is no in US custody. If/when that ever happens, be ready for a real show.

bbgruff

Dec 8, 2010, 10:48:12 AM12/8/10

Yes, it's interesting isn't it?
Presumably then, from what you write, the entire German nation was acting
illegally during WW1? Could they all have been extradited and shot for it?

flatfish+++

Dec 8, 2010, 12:27:01 PM12/8/10

Giving comfort to the enemy is another one.
It appears that the govt is trying to come up with a new law just
for this case. Kind of scary.

--
flatfish+++
Mariana Trench.

amicus_curious

Dec 8, 2010, 6:53:47 PM12/8/10

"bbgruff" <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

I do not see how you could come to that sort of conclusion based on my post.
Very few Germans, if any, had custody of information which would cause harm
to the US if released. Do you have an example?