Good News For Android ! Mono for Android Preview Program Announced!

Leroy Jefferson

Jan 5, 2011, 2:25:14 PM1/5/11
It's nice to see Miguel de Icaza working on stuff for the Android.

http://tirania.org/blog/

http://monodroid.net/

Clogwog

Jan 5, 2011, 2:46:42 PM1/5/11
"Leroy Jefferson" <suit...@fileds.com> schreef in bericht

> It's nice to see Miguel de Icaza working on stuff for the Android.
>
> http://tirania.org/blog/
>
> http://monodroid.net/

Wonderfull news!!
"MonoDroid is a development stack for using C# and core .NET APIs, to
develop Android-based applications."
Miguel de Icaza, unlike the retarded COLA loons posting here, how to launch
good products in a booming market.

Juan

Jan 5, 2011, 2:55:48 PM1/5/11

That is good news indeed!
I'll bet Spermowitz has ratcheted up his Miguel de Icaza
libel/slander campaign to the next level.

I gotta log into the irc channel later and have some fun :)

Tom Shelton

Jan 5, 2011, 3:04:35 PM1/5/11
Clogwog explained :

Our local .NET user group is having a presentation tomorrow night on
monodroid. Planning on attending :)

--
Tom Shelton

Homer

Jan 5, 2011, 4:22:46 PM1/5/11
Verily I say unto thee, that Clogwog spake thusly:

> "Leroy Jefferson" <suit...@fileds.com> schreef in bericht

>> It's nice to see Miguel de Icaza working on stuff for the Android.
>>
>> http://tirania.org/blog/
>>
>> http://monodroid.net/
>
> Wonderfull news!!

You mean it's "wonderful news" that Microsoft's pet monkey is trying to
poison Android with Microsoft's toxic garbage, at which point you
suddenly become a "Linux advocate".

Hypocrite.

--
K. | Ancient Chinese Proverb:
http://slated.org | "The road to Hell is paved with

Arend van de Berigheid

Jan 5, 2011, 4:51:27 PM1/5/11
"Homer" <use...@slated.org> schreef in bericht

> Verily I say unto thee, that Clogwog spake thusly:
>> "Leroy Jefferson" <suit...@fileds.com> schreef in bericht
>
>>> It's nice to see Miguel de Icaza working on stuff for the Android.
>>>
>>> http://tirania.org/blog/
>>>
>>> http://monodroid.net/
>>
>> Wonderfull news!!
>
> You mean it's "wonderful news" that Microsoft's pet monkey is trying to
> poison Android with Microsoft's toxic garbage, at which point you
> suddenly become a "Linux advocate".
>
> Hypocrite.

Sour grapes, eh, [H]omo?
Miguel de Icaza, unlike you retarded COLA loon, knows how to launch good

Juan

Jan 5, 2011, 4:54:30 PM1/5/11

Bingo.
The only [Homer] knows how to do is make a tin foil hat.
He makes them by the dozen.

I hear he is working on an entire tin foil body suit so that all the
people out to get him, Linux and foss can't get near him.

RonB

Jan 5, 2011, 5:10:03 PM1/5/11
On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 21:22:46 +0000, Homer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Clogwog spake thusly:
>> "Leroy Jefferson" <suit...@fileds.com> schreef in bericht
>
>>> It's nice to see Miguel de Icaza working on stuff for the Android.
>>>
>>> http://tirania.org/blog/
>>>
>>> http://monodroid.net/
>>
>> Wonderfull news!!
>
> You mean it's "wonderful news" that Microsoft's pet monkey is trying to
> poison Android with Microsoft's toxic garbage, at which point you
> suddenly become a "Linux advocate".
>
> Hypocrite.

Amazing, huh?

--
RonB
Registered Linux User #498581

Juan

Jan 5, 2011, 5:39:01 PM1/5/11
On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 22:10:03 +0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 21:22:46 +0000, Homer wrote:
>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Clogwog spake thusly:
>>> "Leroy Jefferson" <suit...@fileds.com> schreef in bericht

>>> Wonderfull news!!
>>
>> You mean it's "wonderful news" that Microsoft's pet monkey is trying to
>> poison Android with Microsoft's toxic garbage, at which point you
>> suddenly become a "Linux advocate".
>>
>> Hypocrite.
>
> Amazing, huh?

Yea it is.
It's amazing and refreshing to see someone actually doing something
for the platform.

So what are *you* doing RonB?
Other than whining and complaining of course.

Big Steel

Jan 5, 2011, 6:50:56 PM1/5/11
On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 22:51:27 +0100, "Arend van de Berigheid"

It's Homer Simpleton. He simply whines or goes off the deep-end about
MS.

--
posted with a Droid