BoyCottBoy Threatens To Expose ZDNet....

1 view

flatfish+++

Apr 20, 2011, 12:54:32 PM4/20/11
http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/irc-log-techrights-19042011.html

schestowitz Good news, lads Apr 19 21:43
schestowitz I am going to expose zdnet Apr 19 21:43
schestowitz I've just sent them questions Apr 19 21:43
schestowitz Chance for them to defend themselves Apr 19 21:43
schestowitz If they stay silent (no comment), that will only validate
what I will show Apr 19 21:44

This should be good........

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Hadron

Apr 20, 2011, 1:03:24 PM4/20/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/irc-log-techrights-19042011.html
>
> schestowitz Good news, lads Apr 19 21:43
> schestowitz I am going to expose zdnet Apr 19 21:43
> schestowitz I've just sent them questions Apr 19 21:43
> schestowitz Chance for them to defend themselves Apr 19 21:43
> schestowitz If they stay silent (no comment), that will only validate
> what I will show Apr 19 21:44
>
> This should be good........

Who does he think he is? And why is he always taking about "exposing"
others? Marti will be getting excited and TV jealous!

I bet the ZDNet peeps are pissing themselves laughing at the lame arsed
Qs sent by the big headed little do nothing!

flatfish+++

Apr 20, 2011, 1:15:31 PM4/20/11

He's a freak is what he is.....

He tried to have one of his shill's write a glowing article about his
site and his "truthful" reporting and it backfired on him, big time in
fact.

He seems to think he can throw spears at people on his site 24x7 and
that these same people are not going to retaliate.

What kind a person thinks like that?

A narcissistic person with a severe personality flaw that's what kind.

He's really done it this time. Time for Chris Ahlstrom to arrive on the
scene to protect his master!

Hadron

Apr 20, 2011, 1:32:44 PM4/20/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

Yes. That narcissistic streak of Roy's would explain the pictures of him
in the buff flexing his muscles that he used to have up on his web
site. I think he took them of himself in the mirror. I think it's what
attracted Smarti to FOSS in the first place and certainly seemed to have
hooked his minion Creepy Chris.

flatfish+++

Apr 20, 2011, 1:55:18 PM4/20/11

Thankfully I missed those pictures.
Did sMarti add them to his Hackerworx poster?

Hadron

Apr 20, 2011, 2:14:09 PM4/20/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

Probably his "not for publication" version. Brrr.

Did you read my post showing respectable IT journalist Jack Schofield
tearing Slimywitz a new one and basically disproving all the suck up
support for Roy's journalistic credibility?

Roy leveraging the horrific air disaster death of others in his anti-MS
rants is an all time low even for him and I just hope Chris Ahlstrom and
co have the nads to distance themselves from this amazingly insensitive
act on Roy's part.

Chris

Apr 20, 2011, 4:54:32 PM4/20/11
Am Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:15:31 -0400 schrieb flatfish+++:

> A narcissistic person with a severe personality flaw that's what kind.

And yet you are so obsessed with him. Why?

flatfish+++

Apr 20, 2011, 9:41:43 PM4/20/11

Ugggh sickening....

> Did you read my post showing respectable IT journalist Jack Schofield
> tearing Slimywitz a new one and basically disproving all the suck up
> support for Roy's journalistic credibility?

No.
It didn't hit the server here yet.
When did you post it?

Jack is respectable and has a very large following.
Roy is a sensationalist whose following consists mainly of freaks,
oddballs and paranoid nuts.
His site is nothing more than a hate site which spews venom instead of
trying to build a community that could do some good promoting OSS

> Roy leveraging the horrific air disaster death of others in his anti-MS
> rants is an all time low even for him and I just hope Chris Ahlstrom and
> co have the nads to distance themselves from this amazingly insensitive
> act on Roy's part.

It is very insensitive.
Repulsive in fact.