Steve Jobs is dying

1 view

Dave U. Random

Jan 17, 2011, 2:49:04 PM1/17/11
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/apples-jobs-takes-medical-leave-remains-
ceo-succession-planning-in-focus/43659

The cancer is eating him alive from the inside. What will this do to
the iPhone's success I wonder? Without Steve the company is more or
less drifting rudderless in a Category 5 storm.

Big Steel

Jan 17, 2011, 3:05:33 PM1/17/11
On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:49:04 +0100 (CET), Dave U. Random
<anon...@anonymitaet-im-inter.net> wrote:

Everyone dies sooner it later.

--
posted with a Droid

Kari Laine

Jan 17, 2011, 3:58:03 PM1/17/11

Are you little too early to say he is dying...

He will fight!

It is sad that many people who has so much to give die.
And those who don't have much to give(like me) live...

I really hope Steve Jobs wins this fight.

Best Regards
Kari

High Plains Thumper

Jan 19, 2011, 11:39:49 PM1/19/11

A recent article hints at a return of Steve's cancer.

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/01/18/steve-jobs-went-to-switzerland-in-search-of-cancer-treatment/

He had pancreatic cancer surgery in 2004. This type cancer is difficult to
treat and more often than not fatal, according to a nurse practitioner
friend of mine. Steve has already succeeded odds IMHO by surviving 6
years. He has access to facilities through his wealth that we would only
dream of if we were in his situation.

Inasmuch as we would hope that Steve Jobs wins this fight, it may be time
for him to put his house in order.

That is one place we all eventually head, and it is no respecter of
persons.

--
HPT

Marti van Lin

Jan 21, 2011, 1:16:42 AM1/21/11

ACK Kari,

How disgusting, perverted and sinister :-(

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

Kari Laine

Jan 21, 2011, 8:39:40 AM1/21/11

Marti van Lin wrote:
> On 17-01-11 21:58, Kari Laine wrote:
>
>> Dave U. Random wrote:
>>> http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/apples-jobs-takes-medical-leave-remains-
>>> ceo-succession-planning-in-focus/43659
>>>
>>> The cancer is eating him alive from the inside. What will this do to
>>> the iPhone's success I wonder? Without Steve the company is more or
>>> less drifting rudderless in a Category 5 storm.
>>>

>> Are you little too early to say he is dying...
>>
>> He will fight!
>>
>> It is sad that many people who has so much to give die.
>> And those who don't have much to give(like me) live...
>>
>> I really hope Steve Jobs wins this fight.
>
> ACK Kari,
>
> How disgusting, perverted and sinister :-(

What is so ?

I really hope Steve would survive. I have always wondered God's plans
for human kind. I count myself as a bad guy whose days should be ended.
I had even a period I tried it myself. Also there have been cases when I
though that it would have been much better me to go than the other person.

Best Regards
Kari

Marti van Lin

Jan 21, 2011, 9:14:22 AM1/21/11
On 21-01-11 14:39, Kari Laine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Marti van Lin wrote:

>>> Are you little too early to say he is dying...
>>>
>>> He will fight!
>>>
>>> It is sad that many people who has so much to give die.
>>> And those who don't have much to give(like me) live...
>>>
>>> I really hope Steve Jobs wins this fight.
>>
>> ACK Kari,
>>
>> How disgusting, perverted and sinister :-(
>>

> What is so ?

Making fun or writing a story about someone suffering from cancer or any
other serious disease.

I responded to your post, because I didn't see the OP.

> I really hope Steve would survive. I have always wondered God's plans
> for human kind. I count myself as a bad guy whose days should be ended.
> I had even a period I tried it myself. Also there have been cases when I
> though that it would have been much better me to go than the other person.
>
> Best Regards
> Kari

Cheers