Mark S Bilk Lets The Penguin Out Of The Bag....

flatfish+++

May 28, 2011, 12:25:42 AM5/28/11

In the ongoing 3 stooges SIP vs Skype battle, Mark S. Bilk tells the
truth.

http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-techrights-27052011.html

msb_ For SIP, I couldn't get anything to work but Ekiga, and it worked
only intermittently and had lots of problems. May 27 15:32

Yep.....
That's what it's all about.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Hadron

May 28, 2011, 5:40:37 AM5/28/11
flatfish+++ <flat...@marianatrench.com> writes:

> In the ongoing 3 stooges SIP vs Skype battle, Mark S. Bilk tells the
> truth.
>
> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-techrights-27052011.html
>
> msb_ For SIP, I couldn't get anything to work but Ekiga, and it worked
> only intermittently and had lots of problems. May 27 15:32
>
> Yep.....
> That's what it's all about.

but, but, Roy Spamowitz claimed that ONLY Skype woudnt work on his
machines and all the Linux FOSS sip clients "worked just fine". I wonder
who is lying?

Mind you, Roy also claimed that Skype had become buggier since the
announcement of the future MS purchase of Skyep... yes, he IS that
paranoid!

flatfish+++

May 28, 2011, 10:55:01 AM5/28/11

They are all loons.
They tell so many lies that they can't even keep track of them.