Is this poster obsessed?

Colatrolls Blog

Jun 2, 2011, 1:41:50 PM6/2/11
24 14
25 66
26 46
27 50
28 51
29 52
30 83
31 50

Accumulated flatfish posts per hour for May 2011:
0 34
1 21
2 7
3 10
4 19
5 24
6 1
7 13
8 62
9 75
10 87
11 152
12 122
13 109
14 57
15 54
16 66
17 53
18 49
19 51
20 62
21 59
22 80
23 42
Total flatfish posts for May 2011: 1309, Average flatfish posts / day: 42

Not an hour in the day missed!

Snit

Jun 2, 2011, 1:44:12 PM6/2/11
Colatrolls Blog stated in post 4de7cb5f$2...@news.x-privat.org on 6/2/11 10:41
AM:

Such a list is a sign you are obsessed with him, nothing more.

If you disagree with his posts, focus on his points, not his posting times.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

White Spirit

Jun 2, 2011, 1:50:17 PM6/2/11
On 2011-06-02, Colatrolls Blog <colatro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Total flatfish posts for May 2011: 1309, Average flatfish posts / day: 42

> Not an hour in the day missed!

I pity him.

Colatrolls Blog

Jun 2, 2011, 1:56:09 PM6/2/11
Snit wrote:

> Such a list is a sign you are obsessed with him, nothing more.
>
> If you disagree with his posts, focus on his points, not his posting
> times.

snit posts per day May 2011:
1 7
2 13
3 8
4 27
5 20
6 17
7 10
8 11
9 18
10 42
11 7
12 28
13 5
14 8
15 26
16 28
17 20
18 24
19 8
20 8
21 17
22 14
23 26
24 7
25 31
26 37
27 32
28 21
29 31
30 20
31 17

Accumulated snit posts per hour May 2011:
0 10
1 4
2 4
3 10
4 10
5 6
6 15
7 19
8 33
9 53
10 44
11 32
12 51
13 37
14 38
15 31
16 39
17 37
18 38
19 25
20 14
21 13
22 6
23 19
Total snit posts May 2011: 588, Average snit posts / day: 19

You're as obseesed as flatty. Not an hour in the day missed!

Steve Carroll

Jun 2, 2011, 1:57:46 PM6/2/11

Miniscule compared to Snit's heyday. He put way more posts and most of
them contained HUNDREDS of lines of text.

Sinister Midget III

Jun 2, 2011, 2:05:43 PM6/2/11
On 2011-06-02, Colatrolls Blog <colatro...@gmail.com> claimed:

Hours 2 and 7 are close. One must be douche time and the other the one
meal a day s/h/it can afford to eat with all of the money MICROS~1 pays
s/h/it for trolling.

--
I am the girl-next-door's imaginary boyfriend.
Aspire One, Ubuntu 11.04

chrisv

Jun 2, 2011, 2:15:35 PM6/2/11
White Spirit wrote:

> Colatrolls Blog wrote:
>>
>> Total flatfish posts for May 2011: 1309, Average flatfish posts / day: 42
>>
>> Not an hour in the day missed!
>
>I pity him.

Being mentally-ill is no excuse for being an asshole, though...

Vermin like that should be exterminated.

--
"MANY people wont come to Linux because of crap iPhone support." -
"True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

Chico

Jun 2, 2011, 2:17:02 PM6/2/11

useless piece of shit "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Being mentally-ill is no excuse for being an asshole, though...

what is your excuse for being an asshole?

> Vermin like that should be exterminated.

slit 'em long and deep you stupid dick head.

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a piece of shit.

RayLopez99

Jun 2, 2011, 3:06:21 PM6/2/11
On Jun 3, 1:15 am, chrisv <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> Being mentally-ill is no excuse for being an asshole, though...
>
> Vermin like that should be exterminated.

Kill yourself then.

RL

DFS

Jun 2, 2011, 5:43:09 PM6/2/11
On 6/2/2011 1:41 PM, Colatrolls Blog wrote:
> flatfish posts per day for May 2011:
>
> Accumulated flatfish posts per hour for May 2011:
> Total flatfish posts for May 2011: 1309, Average flatfish posts / day: 42

Do mine, nymshifter (HPT or Roy New-Eyes Culley - whoever you are)

Thanks and GFIA!

DFS

Jun 2, 2011, 5:43:50 PM6/2/11
On 6/2/2011 2:15 PM, chrisv wrote:
> White Spirit wrote:
>
>> Colatrolls Blog wrote:
>>>
>>> Total flatfish posts for May 2011: 1309, Average flatfish posts / day: 42
>>>
>>> Not an hour in the day missed!
>>
>> I pity him.
>
> Being mentally-ill is no excuse for being an asshole, though...
>
> Vermin like that should be exterminated.

Why don't you go try it, fuckface?

flatfish+++

Jun 2, 2011, 5:47:04 PM6/2/11

That has to be the biggest epic fail post in COLA in a long time.

Eyeballs claims I'm obsessed, yet he takes the time to track down all my
posts, re-posts X-no-archive posts from Moshe and runs a Colatrolls
blog....

Hmmmmmm...

Seems to me, he is the one with the problems.

He is also making one very critical error, which he isn't smart enough
to figure out.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Linux's dismal desktop market share:

http://royal.pingdom.com/2011/05/12/the-top-20-strongholds-for-desktop-linux/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

bbgruff

Jun 2, 2011, 5:55:40 PM6/2/11

Absolutely fascinating (to me, anyway) - and thanks for the effort.
Those are presumably just his posts as flatfish....
Have you thought what you'd expect for a "posting pattern" (distribution
over the hours of the day) for a normal, sane person? :-)

DFS

Jun 2, 2011, 6:25:34 PM6/2/11
On 6/2/2011 1:41 PM, Colatrolls Blog wrote:

Good job, flattie!

Colatrolls Blog

Jun 2, 2011, 8:05:50 PM6/2/11
bbgruff wrote:

> Absolutely fascinating (to me, anyway) - and thanks for the effort.
> Those are presumably just his posts as flatfish....

Correct

> Have you thought what you'd expect for a "posting pattern" (distribution
> over the hours of the day) for a normal, sane person? :-)

flatfish+++

Jun 2, 2011, 10:08:44 PM6/2/11
On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 18:25:34 -0400, DFS wrote:

>> Not an hour in the day missed!
>
> Good job, flattie!

Absolutely!!!!

You do the same or similar.

Keep the pressure on the Linturds!

By their own metric, just the fact they are stalking us and obsessed
means we are getting under their skin and having an effect on what they
claim is Linux "advocacy".

Watching them waste their time spinning their wheels in the sand is just
hysterical. Watching them froth and twitch just adds to the
entertainment.

nessuno

Jun 3, 2011, 9:30:03 AM6/3/11
On Jun 2, 11:05 am, Sinister Midget III <fardblos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2011-06-02, Colatrolls Blog <colatrolls.b...@gmail.com> claimed:

And he didn't even count flatty's 10,000 nyms and sock puppets.

William Poaster

Jun 3, 2011, 10:14:07 AM6/3/11

Nor does it include the time that the troll watches IRC. And Doofu$ says
the wintrolls are "sane & normal"!

--
Never violate the Prime Directory! \
"Microsoft has vast resources, literally billions of dollars in cash, or liquid assets reserves.