Spamowitz leaves COLA. Global Spam Levels Fall.

Hadron

Jan 6, 2011, 8:36:00 AM1/6/11

Spamowitz leaves COLA. Global Spam Levels Fall.

Coincidence? It seems that Ahlstrom's Master really has changed his ways.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12126880

,----
| The amount of junk e-mail being sent across the globe has seen a
| dramatic fall in recent months.
|
| The volume of spam has dropped steadily since August, but the Christmas
| period saw a precipitous decline.
`----

And the world rejoices.

Clogwog

Jan 6, 2011, 10:21:06 AM1/6/11
"Hadron" <hadro...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

"Mr Wood said new spammers usually pop up to replace inactive ones."
Maybe Nessuno, Anne Onime (HPT) and Hardon might herd together to spam COLA?

Juan

Jan 6, 2011, 11:15:25 AM1/6/11

Hahaha!

Good find!!

BTW for those Linux freetards who claimed he was doing all this
stuff manually, the penguin is out of the bag.
He has about 10 different bots scouring the planet for crap he can
spew on his sites.
They are always screwing up though, just like him.
What a tool.

Juan

Jan 6, 2011, 11:15:58 AM1/6/11

Maybe Roy will give them the scripts he uses?

peterwn

Jan 6, 2011, 3:43:18 PM1/6/11

Noting that COLA means what it says, that is a Linux A-D-V-O-C-A-C-Y
group, By definition Roy's postings cannot possibly be spam.

chrisv

Jan 6, 2011, 4:30:44 PM1/6/11
peterwn wrote:

> Hadron quacked:

>> Spamowitz leaves COLA. Global Spam Levels Fall.
>>

>> And the world rejoices.
>
>Noting that COLA means what it says, that is a Linux A-D-V-O-C-A-C-Y
>group, By definition Roy's postings cannot possibly be spam.

The Quack asshole has been bitching about Roy's Linux advocacy since
his Larry "message ID" Qualig days.

--
"Roy is a tin-foil wearing lunatic. Roy is basically a laughing stock
over on Digg and Netscape and everywhere outside of COLA." - Larry

Clog___wog (®)

Jan 6, 2011, 4:48:31 PM1/6/11
"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> Quack posessed freak jipped in

> peterwn wrote:
>
>> Hadron quacked:
>>>
>>> Spamowitz leaves COLA. Global Spam Levels Fall.
>>>
>>> And the world rejoices.
>>
>>Noting that COLA means what it says, that is a Linux A-D-V-O-C-A-C-Y
>>group, By definition Roy's postings cannot possibly be spam.
>
> Quack, Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack
Quack, Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack
Quack, Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack
Quack, Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack

Hadron

Jan 6, 2011, 4:51:40 PM1/6/11
peterwn <pmil...@gmail.com> writes:

You obviously had him killfiled then. Spamowitz hardly EVER spoke about
Linux. He posted hate posts about MS. Most of which he made up.

One-Shot, One-Kill

Jan 6, 2011, 4:55:53 PM1/6/11

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> The Quack asshole has been bitching about Roy's Linux advocacy since
> his Larry "message ID" Qualig days.

more posts about hadron. is that all a mentally ill piece of shit like you
can talk about?

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 6, 2011, 5:34:51 PM1/6/11
chrisv pulled this Usenet face plant:

And he still thinks of Roy as a "Master".

Quack must be a Star Wars fanatic.

--
Is he sucking up and telling lies again?
Who the hell is the Bee and how the hell am I leg humping him?!?!?

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 6, 2011, 5:35:27 PM1/6/11
Clog___wog pulled this Usenet face plant:

Nice "Hadron" mimicry. He has the brain of a duck you know!

--
<Endy> taniwha: Quote material :)
<taniwha> Endy: :)

Gregory Shearman

Jan 6, 2011, 6:19:56 PM1/6/11
On 2011-01-06, Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@xzoozy.com> wrote:
> Clog___wog pulled this Usenet face plant:
>
>> "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> Quack posessed freak jipped in

>>> Quack, Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack
>> Quack, Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack
>> Quack, Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack
>> Quack, Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack ,Quack
>
> Nice "Hadron" mimicry. He has the brain of a duck you know!

A lame duck maybe...

Please don't insult ducks...

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 7, 2011, 6:34:55 AM1/7/11
Gregory Shearman pulled this Usenet face plant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKs-2dRVqak&feature=related

Daffy Duck - Despicable Remix

--
You're despicable!

Gregory Shearman

Jan 7, 2011, 6:50:19 AM1/7/11

Quack, You're despicable!

William Poaster

Jan 7, 2011, 7:38:07 AM1/7/11
Once upon a midnight dreary, as I laboured lone & weary, Gregory
Shearman on 7/1/2011 11:50 shattered the silence with:

That'th dithpicable!

--
Linux - for IQs greater than 2000.
FreeBSD 8.1 64-bit; Kubuntu 10.04 64-bit

Marti van Lin

Jan 7, 2011, 7:53:48 AM1/7/11

Stupid Larry shot himself in the foot for a change. The article the
group's #1 imbecile links to is about e-mail, not about nttp postings.

The real group spam, mostly came from DF$, with his pathetic Ubuntu Help
Forum posts.

Yet Lunatic Larry doesn't complain about that garbage.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://www.soundclick.com/martivanlin

William Poaster

Jan 7, 2011, 8:26:34 AM1/7/11
Once upon a midnight dreary, as I laboured lone & weary, Marti van Lin
on 7/1/2011 12:53 shattered the silence with:

> On 06-01-11 21:43, peterwn wrote:
>
>> On Jan 7, 2:36 am, Hadron<hadronqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Spamowitz leaves COLA. Global Spam Levels Fall.
>>>
>>> Coincidence? It seems that Ahlstrom's Master really has changed his ways.
>>>
>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12126880
>>>
>>> ,----

>>> `----
>>>
>>> And the world rejoices.
>>
>> Noting that COLA means what it says, that is a Linux A-D-V-O-C-A-C-Y
>> group, By definition Roy's postings cannot possibly be spam.
>
> Stupid Larry shot himself in the foot for a change. The article the
> group's #1 imbecile links to is about e-mail, not about nttp postings.

LOL.

> The real group spam, mostly came from DF$, with his pathetic Ubuntu Help
> Forum posts.
>
> Yet Lunatic Larry doesn't complain about that garbage.

Of course not, as DFS is a fellow wintroll & M$ zealot.

--
Hi! I'm a PC & I'm NOT running M$ Windoze!

chrisv

Jan 7, 2011, 8:34:40 AM1/7/11
William Poaster wrote:

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKs-2dRVqak&feature=related
>>>
>>> Daffy Duck - Despicable Remix
>>
>> Quack, You're despicable!
>
>That'th dithpicable!

Rabbit season!

chrisv

Jan 7, 2011, 9:35:03 AM1/7/11
Marti van Lin wrote:

>> Hadron quacked:

>>> Spamowitz leaves COLA. Global Spam Levels Fall.

>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12126880

>Stupid Larry shot himself in the foot for a change. The article the
>group's #1 imbecile links to is about e-mail, not about nttp postings.

He is probably aware of that, but, being the dishonest bastard he is,
it doesn't matter.

He never has cared about making an asshole of himself, if it allows
him to fling snot at his moral and intellectual superiors...

>The real group spam, mostly came from DF$, with his pathetic Ubuntu Help
>Forum posts.
>
>Yet Lunatic Larry doesn't complain about that garbage.

"Hadron" will support anyone who is anti-Linux.

--
"Try reading the Linux rss feeds from which (Roy) steals his links."
- "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark

Snit

Jan 7, 2011, 10:12:17 AM1/7/11
Chris Ahlstrom stated in post ig6tla$bnp$3...@news.eternal-september.org on
1/7/11 4:34 AM:

You made that up.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

One-Shot, One-Kill

Jan 7, 2011, 10:12:02 AM1/7/11

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

looks like the freetards are enjoying their little circle jerk.

and as usual the piece of shit bottom feeder "chrisv" come along last for
his "sloppy seconds"

Hadron

Jan 7, 2011, 10:28:49 AM1/7/11
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> writes:

He is, what I call, trying too hard.

It#s embarrassing especially when you see it all stems from an outright
lie.

Chris Ahlstrom is a dishonest weenie. I feel sorry for him. Constantly
humiliating himself in his cravings for acceptance by the COLA herd.

Juan

Jan 7, 2011, 11:15:02 AM1/7/11

Duck season!
Rabbit season!
Duck season!
etc...

Same old drivel from the freetards.

Juan

Jan 7, 2011, 11:17:38 AM1/7/11
On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 13:53:48 +0100, Marti van Lin wrote:

> Yet Lunatic Larry doesn't complain about that garbage.

Speaking of lunatics Marti, have Techrights adopted your music as
the bumper music to their podcasts?

It's not on the last one I listened to.

Clog___wog (®)

Jan 7, 2011, 12:27:11 PM1/7/11
"Juan" <skibu...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

Gregory Shearman, Chris Ahlstrom, chrisv, Willy Boaster constantly sniffing
each others arses is quite silly!
Marti might be tempted to join their circle jerk soon! ;-)
http://htmlgiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Clio-CircleJerk-751056.jpg.jpeg

One-Shot, One-Kill

Jan 7, 2011, 2:11:00 PM1/7/11

> "Hadron" will support anyone who is anti-Linux.

fsck off and try not talking about hadron for once in your life you stupid
fscking low-life asshole.

Juan

Jan 7, 2011, 2:31:40 PM1/7/11

Marti is going to be have wet dreams over that one!

Chris Ahlstrom

Jan 7, 2011, 2:41:23 PM1/7/11
Clog___wog pulled this Usenet face plant:

> "Juan" <skibu...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>> On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 08:12:17 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Chris Ahlstrom stated in post ig6tla$bnp$3...@news.eternal-september.org on
>>> 1/7/11 4:34 AM:

>>> You made that up.

Nope.

>> Duck season!
>> Rabbit season!
>> Duck season!
>> etc...
>>
>> Same old drivel from the freetards.
>
> Gregory Shearman, Chris Ahlstrom, chrisv, Willy Boaster constantly sniffing
> each others arses is quite silly!
> Marti might be tempted to join their circle jerk soon! ;-)
> http://htmlgiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Clio-CircleJerk-751056.jpg.jpeg

--
By the middle 1880's, practically all the roads except those in
the South, were of the present standard gauge. The southern roads were

Juan

Jan 7, 2011, 2:47:36 PM1/7/11
On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 14:41:23 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Have you no shame Liarmutt?

Clogwog

Jan 8, 2011, 11:22:22 AM1/8/11
"Juan" <skibu...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

And still he advertises his new song under false pretenses!
"TechBytes Promo Song": (not)

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10052569

Juan

Jan 8, 2011, 11:56:41 AM1/8/11

God you just ruined my morning Starbucks....

I clicked on the link, now I feel ill.

Juan

Jan 8, 2011, 11:58:40 AM1/8/11
On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 17:22:22 +0100, Clogwog wrote:

It sounds like Marti recorded it during his monthly visit to the
proctologist.

What is all that squishing noise?