BT Shuts Down Schestowitz's SPAM Machine......!!!!!!!!

flatfish+++

Mar 26, 2011, 5:25:11 PM3/26/11
Poor Roy.
It seems everytime he ventures outside of the protected and safe Linux
world of freaks and geeks, he pisses people off and as a result gets
ignored.

Looks like BT (British Telecom) is giving Roy a difficult time getting
his new SPAM pipeline running from his new apartment.

Hey, isn't that the company Mark Kent works for?
Surely he could help out an old friend?

Roy claims he want's his life back!!
That's a life?
SPAMMING lies 24x7?
No social interaction other than the dorks on his IRC?

Read this crap:

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2011/03/23/choosing-isp-in-the-uk/

"To put this long story short, I have been very angry and disappointed
with this time-consuming experience. I have never had to work so hard to
get a wired, which means high-bandwidth, connection. Fortunately I have
had fallbacks, but that does not justify anything (and a fallback may be
hard to find, even when it’s critical for one’s job, as in my case). I
hope my phone line and Internet will be up and running very soon, maybe
Friday if I’m very lucky. I have not blogged or microblogged properly
since the 6th of this month. Tomorrow I visit Sunderland and Newcastle,
so no progress can be made on setting up the Internet at home (Royal
Mail, for example, cannot come to deliver the hub)."

And this:

http://techrights.org/2011/03/25/bt-nightmare-part-2/#comments

"O REMOVE any misinterpretations or rumours, nothing has changed at
Techrights. The reason there has been so little going on since the
seventh of the month is that BT is so bloody awful. When the IRC logs
get posted (hopefully this month) some of the details will be made
visible, but until then there are these messy notes of mine and
reassurance that when all wired connectivity is back to normal,
everything in Techrights too will be back to normal. Until then I will
carry on coding and complete my 50-page paper about this research
project that has occupied a lot of my time. Here is an out-of-date
screenshot (it looks a lot nicer by now):"

"This post would be off topic unless some connection was drawn to items
we typically covered here. What the experience with BT shows is that a
monopoly — and just about any monopoly for that matter — is a very bad
thing. BT has a monopoly on my line and all its competitors must go
through BT to rent the line. This gives BT a lot of power and my
assertive attempts to cancel the order with BT after nearly 10 hours on
the phone (and two entire days waiting at the house for a delivery that
never came) are pointless at best. They make it impossible and hold the
line as a hostage type of tool, in order to prevent the customer from
going elsewhere. As Richard Stallman once put it, when support is a
monopoly no wonder it is so bad. It turns out that under my name BT even
activated the wrong line, which means that some stranger somewhere is
making phonecalls at my expense. What an irreversible mess! Boycott BT.
Avoid is like the plague and suggest others do the same. █

N.B. – In case anyone from BT reads this, please look up
VOL011-479058023564 and VOL011-47251182944. For shame, I want my life
back."

P.S. How do you like the "Schestowitz like" subject line?
Right out of his play book.
Hey, they are shutting him down so it's true....

Ezekiel

Mar 26, 2011, 5:31:58 PM3/26/11

"flatfish+++" <flat...@marianatrench.com> wrote in message

> Poor Roy.
> It seems everytime he ventures outside of the protected and safe Linux
> world of freaks and geeks, he pisses people off and as a result gets
> ignored.
>
> Looks like BT (British Telecom) is giving Roy a difficult time getting
> his new SPAM pipeline running from his new apartment.
>
> Hey, isn't that the company Mark Kent works for?
> Surely he could help out an old friend?
>
> Roy claims he want's his life back!!
> That's a life?
> SPAMMING lies 24x7?
> No social interaction other than the dorks on his IRC?
>
> Read this crap:
>
> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2011/03/23/choosing-isp-in-the-uk/
>
> "To put this long story short, I have been very angry and disappointed
> with this time-consuming experience. I have never had to work so hard to
> get a wired, which means high-bandwidth, connection. Fortunately I have
> had fallbacks, but that does not justify anything (and a fallback may be
> hard to find, even when it”¦s critical for one”¦s job, as in my case). I
> hope my phone line and Internet will be up and running very soon, maybe
> Friday if I”¦m very lucky. I have not blogged or microblogged properly
> since the 6th of this month. Tomorrow I visit Sunderland and Newcastle,
> so no progress can be made on setting up the Internet at home (Royal
> Mail, for example, cannot come to deliver the hub)."

I have no idea what the real problem is but my guess is that spamowitz wants
the cheaper "residential service." But BT is telling him that if he wants
to host a commercial website then he needs to get the more expensive
"commercial service" from them.

flatfish+++

Mar 26, 2011, 5:38:39 PM3/26/11

Yep.....
I was waiting for someone else to confirm that.
That's the way I read it.

Welcome to the real world Roy....
Maybe you might just have to get a real job to pay for your SPAM
activities.

Gone are the old days of sponging off the University or Mark Kent.
Looks like both of them have shut you down.

Wonder why?
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!~!!!!

Goblin

Mar 26, 2011, 5:56:10 PM3/26/11

Can I ask, who are you talking to?

Roy doesn't read COLA anymore since unlike you he doesn't have much time
on his hands with a job and running his site.

For the record, Roy is paying more for his net access at the moment than
he will when BT finally get their act together.

Despite numerous attempts by people to cheapen Roy, since I have met him
in person (and he has been a guest at my home) I can say that he is a
charming chap who was instantly a hit with my family.

I don't always agree with what Roy says, but unlike those that seek to
cheapen him I am an adult and its no big deal.

--

Openbytes - the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

Mail: bytes...@googlemail.com
Skype: tim.openbytes
Identi.ca: http://identi.ca/openbytes
Twitter: http://twitter.com/_goblin

flatfish+++

Mar 26, 2011, 6:15:06 PM3/26/11

Who is Roy talking to when he has banner headlines like:

"Monopoly Abuse is Bastards Telecom"
"Terrible Service Guaranteed"

Does BT post directly on his blog?

> Roy doesn't read COLA anymore since unlike you he doesn't have much time
> on his hands with a job and running his site.

Oh yes he does. Don't make things up.
He even quotes it at times because his bot sifts it and when his name is
mentioned he awakens.
See IRC for details.

> For the record, Roy is paying more for his net access at the moment than
> he will when BT finally get their act together.

There is a switch.
No longer sponging off Mark Kent?
I know the university kicked him off their network.

> Despite numerous attempts by people to cheapen Roy, since I have met him
> in person (and he has been a guest at my home) I can say that he is a
> charming chap who was instantly a hit with my family.

You can't cheapen Roy.
It's impossible.

Anyone who refuses to do a favor and proof read a paper gratis for a
fellow student is a slime ball.
What happened to the community and sharing?
He sure as hell expects people to translate his SPAM for him and for
FREE.

> I don't always agree with what Roy says, but unlike those that seek to
> cheapen him I am an adult and its no big deal.

I call a spade a spade and a fake a fake.

Take Roy's name off all the crap he spews and pull a Pamela like
Groklaw, IOW anonymous, and see how long Roy hangs around.
It's all about Roy.
It comes out in his posts, his IRC and Techbytes.
I'll leave it at that.

High Plains Thumper

Mar 26, 2011, 6:25:12 PM3/26/11
Goblin wrote:

> flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> Yep..... I was waiting for someone else to confirm that. That's the way
>> I read it.
>>
>> Welcome to the real world Roy.... Maybe you might just have to get a
>> real job to pay for your SPAM activities. Gone are the old days of
>> sponging off the University or Mark Kent. Looks like both of them have
>> shut you down. Wonder why? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!~!!!!
>
> Can I ask, who are you talking to?

Flatfish is speaking to his imaginary friends, those who care.

> Roy doesn't read COLA anymore since unlike you he doesn't have much time
> on his hands with a job and running his site. For the record, Roy is
> paying more for his net access at the moment than he will when BT
> finally get their act together.
>
> Despite numerous attempts by people to cheapen Roy, since I have met him
> in person (and he has been a guest at my home) I can say that he is a
> charming chap who was instantly a hit with my family.

I wouldn't mind meeting Roy one of these days in person. I gather he is
sharp, witty, charming individual, well liked and respected, unlike
Flatfish, Lopey99, Zeke, "The Bee" and DFS - all who lack of
character.

> I don't always agree with what Roy says, but unlike those that seek to
> cheapen him I am an adult and its no big deal.

Exactly.

--
HPT

flatfish+++

Mar 26, 2011, 6:34:19 PM3/26/11
On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:25:12 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Flatfish is speaking to his imaginary friends, those who care.

Still can't stop talking about me can you Wendy?

> I wouldn't mind meeting Roy one of these days in person. I gather he is
> sharp, witty, charming individual, well liked and respected, unlike
> Flatfish, Lopey99, Zeke, "The Bee" and DFS - all who lack of
> character.

Are you going to put on your Wendy outfit George Hostler?
Maybe Rex can help you choose some cloths?

Roy is a boring, whiny, dull person.
Listen to Techbytes and you will hear it for yourself.

>> I don't always agree with what Roy says, but unlike those that seek to
>> cheapen him I am an adult and its no big deal.
>
> Exactly.

It's impossible to cheapen a freetard.
They are born cheap.

Goblin

Mar 26, 2011, 6:32:27 PM3/26/11

"Oh yes he does."

Oh no he doesn't - Lets not turn this into one of your pantomimes.

I think you will find that if he quotes anything it is as a result of
being told about it.

I never mentioned that unfunny video of him around xmas time btw.

"Anyone who refuses to do a favor and proof read a paper gratis for a
fellow student is a slime ball."

Really? And what would you call your constant insulting rude and
childish behaviour? Saintly? - Lets remember "People in glass houses..."

"I know the university kicked him off their network."

Really? Please tell us how you know this. I will respond after that.

Gary, I would really like to think that you have something more in your
life than posting your bile here. How about you show us what
contributions you make (other than here). Whilst as I say, I find some
points that are made challenging, alot of the people here have a web
presence. I struggle to see anything that you are involved with other
than being naughty here.

You say:

"It's all about Roy. It comes out in his posts, his IRC and Techbytes.
I'll leave it at that."

And I say - So what? I don't particularly care if you believe he reads
this or not, he's not posting here so who are you talking to and why?
If you really want to reach him, he is quite easily contacted via email.

Roy has a passion for his subjects, you might not agree with him but I
would suggest that chatting to someone who is not here (or at least not
posting) is rather a waste of time when you have the ability to directly
email him.

But of course thats not your game is it? You know he won't respond, so
you try to cheapen him publically. If he does respond he feeds you and
if he doesn't you can continue to post whatever you like without fear of
challenge. That to me is cowardly at best.

Some people have made the claim that you are paid to disrupt here.
Whilst I would not know the answer to that, I sincerely hope that it is
true because the alternative is that you post here for some sort of
perverse gratification - that to me is worrying and also rather
saddening. Surely if you so strongly object to the views here there are
other things you can enjoy in your life?

Best of British.

flatfish+++

Mar 26, 2011, 6:55:56 PM3/26/11

Baloney.
Check the irc logs and he constantly mentions COLA.
You know it and I know it.

> I think you will find that if he quotes anything it is as a result of
> being told about it.

Yea.
By voices in his head.
While he has gotten better, let's just say "a friend told me" doesn't
cut it in the journalism world.

And then just to prove that, I suckered him in with that Gary Stewart
"expose'" . Did you convieninetly forget about that one too?
You know, where Gary couldn't fit through an elevator door?

He took the bait hook line and sinker and it just shows that when you
play to choir, Roy will print ANYTHING without a shred of evidence.

> I never mentioned that unfunny video of him around xmas time btw.

Who cares?

> "Anyone who refuses to do a favor and proof read a paper gratis for a
> fellow student is a slime ball."
>
> Really? And what would you call your constant insulting rude and
> childish behaviour? Saintly? - Lets remember "People in glass houses..."

I don't pretend to be anything other than what you see.
Take it or leave it.
Don't like it?
Don't read it.

That's the difference between me and Roy.

> "I know the university kicked him off their network."
>
> Really? Please tell us how you know this. I will respond after that.

Ask him.....
I'm not dragging it up again.

> Gary, I would really like to think that you have something more in your
> life than posting your bile here. How about you show us what
> contributions you make (other than here).

I owe you slime balls nothing and nothing is what you will get.
Don't like it?
Don't read it.

> Whilst as I say, I find some
> points that are made challenging, alot of the people here have a web
> presence. I struggle to see anything that you are involved with other
> than being naughty here.

Naughty it always better than nice when dealing with Linux loons.

It's impossible to be nice to a Linux loon because the minute you even
remotely disagree with the kool aid inspired mantra they will label you
a troll and attack you.

Why do you think Liarmutt sucks on every tit he can find in COLA?
Do you think he really believes even 1/2 of what he blathers on about?

Nope.
He doesn't.
He is just too frightened to stand up and think for himself.

> You say:
>
> "It's all about Roy. It comes out in his posts, his IRC and Techbytes.
> I'll leave it at that."
>
> And I say - So what? I don't particularly care if you believe he reads
> this or not, he's not posting here so who are you talking to and why?
> If you really want to reach him, he is quite easily contacted via email.

No.
He posts his responses on his IRC.
He's free to come here and make an ass of himself again if he wishes.

> Roy has a passion for his subjects, you might not agree with him but I
> would suggest that chatting to someone who is not here (or at least not
> posting) is rather a waste of time when you have the ability to directly
> email him.

Why would I want to email that loon?
He is a paranoid nut who likes to try and track people down who disagree
with him.
Someday he is going to meet a nut who is a bigger nut than he is and who
is dead on serious about being a nut and then he will learn.
And watch the Linux community drop him like a hot potato because that is
how you loons operate.

> But of course thats not your game is it? You know he won't respond, so
> you try to cheapen him publically. If he does respond he feeds you and
> if he doesn't you can continue to post whatever you like without fear of
> challenge. That to me is cowardly at best.

He responds on IRC.
I've told this 5 times already.
Stop denying it.

> Some people have made the claim that you are paid to disrupt here.
> Whilst I would not know the answer to that, I sincerely hope that it is
> true because the alternative is that you post here for some sort of
> perverse gratification - that to me is worrying and also rather
> saddening. Surely if you so strongly object to the views here there are
> other things you can enjoy in your life?
>
> Best of British.

Right now I have 5 Caruso transcriptions processing in the background
removing pops, clicks and other noise prints.
The rendering takes time even on an i7 950.

You seem to think I am not doing anything other than making you dance
like a jester.

As Bette Midler once said "please shut your hole honey, mine's making
money".

Goblin

Mar 26, 2011, 7:09:06 PM3/26/11
On 03/26/2011 10:55 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:
> And then just to prove that, I suckered him in with that Gary Stewart
> "expose'" . Did you convieninetly forget about that one too?

I have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry. I understood your
name to be Gary through a .sig link here. Nothing to do with Roy.

"I don't pretend to be anything other than what you see.
Take it or leave it.
Don't like it?
Don't read it."

And thats fine, I am more interested in what causes you so much rage and
to dedicate yourself so devotedly to fighting in a newsgroup you
fundamentally disagree with.

I would not give you the discourtesy of refusing to read you. Just as
you voice your feelings I can mine. I thought as adults we are able to
do so with debate a little more advanced that "dont like, dont read"
Roy on the otherhand is not posting here and was the point I made.

I don't know if I disagree with all your opinions because mainly you
simply insult others and appear to oppose for the sake of it.

I then ask you to elaborate on the claim about Roy being kicked off
university computers to which you respond:

"Ask him.....I'm not dragging it up again."

Which comes as a surprise because you strike me as just the type of
person to drag things up, time and time again.

"I owe you slime balls nothing and nothing is what you will get."

Ok, so what have I (not anyone else here) done to attract the "wrath" of
Flatfish? What exactly makes me a "slimeball?" or was the comment
aimed at everyone else but me?

"It's impossible to be nice to a Linux loon because the minute you even
remotely disagree with the kool aid inspired mantra they will label you
a troll and attack you."

Rubbish. I think Ive been rather polite to you. Your behaviour is
rather trollish in that you would oppose anything that a Linux user
would say or do. If I bought you a car it would be the wrong colour...
And you dare to say label? How have I upset you Gary?

"Why would I want to email that loon?"

For the same reason that you try to attract his attention here. I
suggested that if you do want to talk to him you may get an answer via
email. Or did you not direct your previous post towards him?

"You seem to think I am not doing anything other than making you dance
like a jester."

I don't think challenging your bad behaviour is dancing like a jester,
the fact that you can't respond properly maybe suggests that we've both
been dancing and lets face it, we only have your claim that you do
something other with your life than disrupt here.

Looking at your posting history, I find that hard to believe.

High Plains Thumper

Mar 26, 2011, 7:50:14 PM3/26/11
Goblin wrote:
> flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> And then just to prove that, I suckered him in with that Gary Stewart
>> "expose'" . Did you convieninetly forget about that one too?
>
> I have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry. I understood your
> name to be Gary through a .sig link here. Nothing to do with Roy.

Gary Stewart has dropped enough clangers to verify it is him, including
crossposts to non-Linux newsgroups.

From: Sandeep Kumar (deep839...@gmail.com)
Subject: Re: [News] Dell Advertises GNU/Linux, Microsoft Gets Annoyed
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:16:47 -0500

[Quote]
> Gary Stewart is not the sharpest tool in the box.

Maybe not, but at least I own the box, and all the tools in it as well.
[/Quote]

http://tinyurl.com/5un9ko

From: "Gary M. Stewart" (gmstew...@gmail.com)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.motorcycles
Subject: Re: non-riding cager in c.o.l.advocacy Lies & Nymshifts
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 00:20:32 -0500

[quote]
On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:07:38 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote: [> Gary M.
Stewart wrote:]

[...]

>> Like I said, you would be looking for your teeth. Or your balls. Askl
>> Roy Schestowitz about that one.....
>
> Ooh, flatty is sicking his sister on me.

Why not?
It's overkill but it would be fun to watch. Somebody has to "straighten"
you out.... Why not a female?
[/quote]

Tags added to differentiate posters:

> Flatfish: "I don't pretend to be anything other than what you see. Take

> it or leave it. Don't like it? Don't read it."
>
> And thats fine, I am more interested in what causes you so much rage and
> to dedicate yourself so devotedly to fighting in a newsgroup you
> fundamentally disagree with.

How else would one account for the continual nymshifts and the
hypocritical accusation towards advocates who have used an occasional
alternate nym or two, even in different forums than c.o.l.advocacy?

> I would not give you the discourtesy of refusing to read you. Just as
> you voice your feelings I can mine. I thought as adults we are able to
> do so with debate a little more advanced that "dont like, dont read" Roy
> on the otherhand is not posting here and was the point I made.
>
> I don't know if I disagree with all your opinions because mainly you
> simply insult others and appear to oppose for the sake of it.
>
> I then ask you to elaborate on the claim about Roy being kicked off
> university computers to which you respond:
>

> Flatfish: "Ask him.....I'm not dragging it up again."

> Which comes as a surprise because you strike me as just the type of
> person to drag things up, time and time again.
>

> Flatfish "I owe you slime balls nothing and nothing is what you will

> get."
>
> Ok, so what have I (not anyone else here) done to attract the "wrath" of
> Flatfish? What exactly makes me a "slimeball?" or was the comment
> aimed at everyone else but me?

There is really nothing you can tell flatfish, Goblin, as to reason with
him. Following are quotes from the Microsoft Evangelism document. Victory
is only achieved when:

http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20071023002351958

[quote]
Generalized Evangelism Timeline

[...]

8. The Slog. Work with early adopters to help get their products ready to
ship. Represent the ISVs at bug-prioritizing meetings. Speak with press,
analysts, ISVs, allies, and competitors. Broaden evangelism efforts
through the involvement of MSDN's manifold resources. Execute the tactics
ar previously determined, with minor modifications on the fly: this is the
battle phase, win or lose.
[/quote]

Examples of the Slog were the backing down of ASUS and apology to
Microsoft for displaying a Linux computing device during a tradeshow.
Another is OOXML. Getting motels (such as Hilton on-line in-room WiFi) and
banks (such as Bank of America) to not even mention Linux in requirement
to using Windows to connect to their services is another.

[quote]
9. Final Release. Technology is released in final form. Big event for
press, analysts, ISVs, allies, competitors, etc., showing momentum –
early adopters demo apps (which are hopefully at or near final
themselves), plus demos of other cool apps that turned up during the Slog.
The Slog may continue for some time.
[/quote]

Windows Vista failed, hence the promotion to put off upgrade, be happy
with Windows XP until Windows 7 is released. This is still on-going.
Corporate customers now must upgrade.

[quote]
10. Critical Mass. The technology is recognized as de facto standard, and
the vast majority of developers incorporate it into their future plans.
Some influencers may actually increase their support for competing
technologies, but it's too late -- critical mass has been achieved, and
they are at Ground Zero.
[/quote]

This has already occurred, Windows achieved market domination, but they
need to clip Linux and derivatives Android, etc. in the bud, hence the
continued FUD.

[quote]
11. Mopping Up. During the mopping-up phase, ensure that the enemy
technology is routed. Use the press, the Internet, etc. to heighten the
impression that the enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, depressed.
Usually, this phase (or even Phase 8, the Slog) overlaps phases 1-3 of the
next version of [Technology Name], which addresses all of the advantages
of the competitors' technology, while addressing [Technology Name]'s key
weaknesses. Repeat phases 1-10 as necessary /e.g. Windows NT 3.1 through
4.0; OLE 1.0 through COM+; Windows 1.0 through Windows 3.1).
[/quote]

We are here now. You wonder why Flatfish, DFS, Ezekiel, Duane Arnold "The
Bee", RayLopez99, Hadron and Snit ad nauseum are hammering Linux advocacy,
attempting to make the posters appear "desperate, demoralized, defeated,
depressed" while "addresses all of the advantages of the competitors'
technology".

[quote]
12. Victory. The developers, marketers, and managers of the competing
technology give up the sinking ship, and interview for positions at
Microsoft.
[/quote]

Victory is achieved when the posters in COLA give up and sing praises to
Microsoft.

> Flatfish: "It's impossible to be nice to a Linux loon because the minute

> you even remotely disagree with the kool aid inspired mantra they will
> label you a troll and attack you."
>
> Rubbish. I think Ive been rather polite to you. Your behaviour is
> rather trollish in that you would oppose anything that a Linux user
> would say or do. If I bought you a car it would be the wrong colour...
> And you dare to say label? How have I upset you Gary?
>

> Flatfish: "Why would I want to email that loon?"

> For the same reason that you try to attract his attention here. I
> suggested that if you do want to talk to him you may get an answer via
> email. Or did you not direct your previous post towards him?
>

> Flatfish: "You seem to think I am not doing anything other than making

> you dance like a jester."
>
> I don't think challenging your bad behaviour is dancing like a jester,
> the fact that you can't respond properly maybe suggests that we've both
> been dancing and lets face it, we only have your claim that you do
> something other with your life than disrupt here.
>
> Looking at your posting history, I find that hard to believe.

--
HPT

bbgruff

Mar 26, 2011, 8:33:25 PM3/26/11
On Saturday 26 March 2011 21:31 Ezekiel wrote:

> I have no idea what the real problem is but my guess is that spamowitz
wants
> the cheaper "residential service." But BT is telling him that if he
wants
> to host a commercial website then he needs to get the more expensive
> "commercial service" from them.

May I ask how you arrived at that opinion?
i.e. is there something in the ref. that led you to that?

flatfish+++

Mar 26, 2011, 10:52:28 PM3/26/11
On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 23:09:06 +0000, Goblin wrote:

> On 03/26/2011 10:55 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> And then just to prove that, I suckered him in with that Gary Stewart
>> "expose'" . Did you convieninetly forget about that one too?
>
> I have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry. I understood your
> name to be Gary through a .sig link here. Nothing to do with Roy.
>
> "I don't pretend to be anything other than what you see.
> Take it or leave it.
> Don't like it?
> Don't read it."
>
> And thats fine, I am more interested in what causes you so much rage and
> to dedicate yourself so devotedly to fighting in a newsgroup you
> fundamentally disagree with.

What rage?
I'm laughing.
Laughing real hard in fact.

Why do so called Linux advocates spend most of their time discrediting
and blaming other companies for Linux's failures?

Why is Linux's desktop failures always someone else's fault?

> I would not give you the discourtesy of refusing to read you.

Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

> Just as
> you voice your feelings I can mine. I thought as adults we are able to
> do so with debate a little more advanced that "dont like, dont read"
> Roy on the otherhand is not posting here and was the point I made.

This isn't an adult group.
And it's a waste of time to behave like an adult in this group.
With grown men like Liarmutt talking about wiping men's pee pees.
George Hostler = HPT = High Plains Thumper talking about corrolating
men's cock size to the size motorcycle they ride.
7 running around like a lunatic, BTW why doesn't your side chastize him
for his fraudulent practices?

Rex Ballard, I don't even have enough words to describe that fruit cake.

Marti the love sick woman/child.

And so forth.

Adult group you say?

I beg to differ.

When in Rome etc....

> I don't know if I disagree with all your opinions because mainly you
> simply insult others and appear to oppose for the sake of it.

It's COLA damn it!
I can't change the laws of physics!

> I then ask you to elaborate on the claim about Roy being kicked off
> university computers to which you respond:
>
> "Ask him.....I'm not dragging it up again."

That's right.
I'm not wasting time on something that he's written about.
He's such a good friend, ask him.

He will probably lie though or you will on his behalf.

I no longer offer proof of anything in COLA.

Take it or leave it.

> Which comes as a surprise because you strike me as just the type of
> person to drag things up, time and time again.

No, that would be George Hostler = HPT another vile Linux COLA member.

> "I owe you slime balls nothing and nothing is what you will get."
>
> Ok, so what have I (not anyone else here) done to attract the "wrath" of
> Flatfish? What exactly makes me a "slimeball?" or was the comment
> aimed at everyone else but me?

Wrath?
See above.
Most Linux supporters in this group *are* slime balls.
If the moniker fits, wear it.
If not, so be it.
You sort it out for yourself.

> "It's impossible to be nice to a Linux loon because the minute you even
> remotely disagree with the kool aid inspired mantra they will label you
> a troll and attack you."
>
> Rubbish. I think Ive been rather polite to you. Your behaviour is
> rather trollish in that you would oppose anything that a Linux user
> would say or do. If I bought you a car it would be the wrong colour...
> And you dare to say label? How have I upset you Gary?

Stop the supercillious act.
You are not fooling anyone, especially me.

> "Why would I want to email that loon?"
>
> For the same reason that you try to attract his attention here. I
> suggested that if you do want to talk to him you may get an answer via
> email. Or did you not direct your previous post towards him?

I don't care if anyone in COLA reads what I write.
That's not going to stop me from exposing the seamy underbelly of Linux
"advocacy", lies and all.

When you Linux loons come out and acknowledge the lies, the frauds, the
liars and so forth who post supposed Linux advocacy and purge your ranks
of these vermin, then maybe, just maybe my work here in COLA will be
done.

Until then......This carnival ride is just too much fun.
I think I'll buy another ticket!

DFS

Mar 26, 2011, 11:36:44 PM3/26/11
On 3/26/2011 6:25 PM, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> I wouldn't mind meeting Roy one of these days in person. I gather he is
> sharp, witty, charming individual, well liked and respected, unlike
> Flatfish, Lopey99, Zeke, "The Bee" and DFS - all who lack of
> character.

I'll be glad to meet and make some trades with you, Tonto. I have some
shiny trinkets, some beads, a colorful blanket, and several jugs of
firewater.

flatfish+++

Mar 26, 2011, 11:44:36 PM3/26/11

We can invite Marti so HPT can "smoke'em" Peace Pipe......

DFS

Mar 27, 2011, 1:15:26 AM3/27/11
On 3/26/2011 5:56 PM, Goblin wrote:

> Despite numerous attempts by people to cheapen Roy, since I have met him
> in person (and he has been a guest at my home) I can say that he is a
> charming chap who was instantly a hit with my family.

Ted Bundy was "charming", too.

> I don't always agree with what Roy says, but unlike those that seek to
> cheapen him I am an adult and its no big deal.

Not sure what "cheapen" or "I am an adult" means, but Roy Spamowitz is a
lying piece of crap. He lied and twisted and distorted for years here
on cola, and he continues to do so on his sham, bullshit website.

For instance, Spamowitz "sensed" that Microsoft hounded Hans Reiser
until Reiser strangles and buried his wife in a hole in the ground.

For instance, Spamowitz lied "Venezuela goes 100% open source by end of
year".

For instance, Spamowitz lied "Australia goes Linux"

For instance, Spamowitz lied "It's official: Microsoft is dying very
quickly"

For instance, Spamowitz lied "Microsoft Bashes Outlook 2007"

For instance, Spamowitz lied "35,000 PC's Migrated from Windows XP to
Open Source"

For instance, Spamowitz lied "OpenOffice is winning the 'war'"

For instance, Spamowitz lied "With Vista in Sight, People Seek Linux"

and on and on and on and on for years. Those are just a tiny few of his
bullshit lies that I responded to.

Don't let him fool you. A guy who would lie like that for Linux - for
no gain - would easily lie about anything and everything. His Ph.D.
advisors should review his dissertation, and look closely for falsified
data.

flatfish+++

Mar 27, 2011, 1:20:51 AM3/27/11

Absolutely all true.

I suggested to Goblin that if Roy was truly interested in just the FOSS
cause, why does he insist on splattering his name all over the place as
well as make lame attempts at name dropping "famous" people he has
dealings with?

See how long Roy would last if he did this anonymously like Pamela over
on Groklaw does.

Roy would be gone in a flash because there would be nothing in it for
him.
No 3 minutes of fame and worship from a handful of freaky and frankly
quite scary, Linux advocates.

Goblin

Mar 27, 2011, 2:55:51 AM3/27/11

Gary, have a day off. Just think for a minute. I would be the first to
agree that there are some outlandish opinions on the net (and thats any
platform), what do you expect to find in a Linux advocacy group? Linux
failures someone elses fault? I think there are a few examples of that,
but since you won't tackle questions directly and fudge your way through

Theres always blame....on every platform. Look at the many Windows
failings for example. Try googling the words "Microsoft blames" theres
plenty of blaming going on at Redmond too.

So whats to blame for the lukewarm WP7 sales? Android? iPhone? or is the
product just fundamentally useless? - Maybe thats a subject you can
apportion blame to.

"What rage?....I'm laughing....Laughing real hard in fact."

So then (like I asked in my previous posts) its a perverse gratification
you get from posting here?

You sincerely have my pity...whatever your name is.

Quote "This isn't an adult group.

And it's a waste of time to behave like an adult in this group.
"

I ask again. What have I done to receive the "wrath" of Flatfish? Like
I say, I think Ive been very polite to you. Talking of adults, out of
the two of us, theres only one who has a potty, there is only one of us
who went on some rather strange rant about the Muslim community on the
other thread. It wasn't me, so who is the adult here and why do I find
myself switching to "parent mode" to correct your behavioural deficiencies?

And unfortunately your comment of:

"I no longer offer proof of anything in COLA.
Take it or leave it."

Seems to be the reality of your predicament. Of course there are others
here to disrupt that will agree, but then you could say the face on Mars
was that of Ballmer and you would have seven or 8 sock puppets making an
appearance offering testimony.

Infact this all sort of highlights my point. You are very quick to try
and group me with your label for others here (a label you needed to be
told off about too as it was a rather mean name) yet you fail to either
grasp or point out that I have fundamentally different views on many
free software issues than alot of people here. Ive had quite a heated
debate here with one poster regarding proprietary software and how I
fully support its existence. Ive been very polite to you Flatfish, even
in the face of childishness and rudeness from yourself.

You claim to be "laughing" I don't see that. I see bitterness and rage.
Its not healthy and its rather unpleasant.

Tell me, who is the adult here?

Best of British

Big Steel

Mar 27, 2011, 3:09:22 AM3/27/11
On 3/26/2011 5:25 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Poor Roy.
> It seems everytime he ventures outside of the protected and safe Linux
> world of freaks and geeks, he pisses people off and as a result gets
> ignored.
>
> Looks like BT (British Telecom) is giving Roy a difficult time getting
> his new SPAM pipeline running from his new apartment.

Old habits die hard. It looks like he needs to be rope-a-doped on
spamming. :)

Goblin

Mar 27, 2011, 3:08:17 AM3/27/11

And I asked you why would it be of your concern. If you consider Roys
theories to be "out there" why are you not spending your time also
challenging the "Aliens in Area51 type sites"? Is it because you
believe them or is it because unlike other topics when it comes to
Microsoft you have another interest?

I also find it very interesting that you "claim" to do other things yet
I have never seen any proof of them You could easily change that by
linking to your webpresence or some of your work.

Currently Im posting in COLA and testing my brand new FTL drive with
cloaking technology on Wolf 359...I cant/won't prove it...but I can
claim it..... ;) See flatfish? We can all claim anything we want,.....
Youve proved nothing and I would suggest from reading your years of rage
that me developing a faster than light drive is about as likely as your
claims of a career outside of COLA.

But as I say, show me some real evidence to the contrary. I'll be happy
to even champion it.....if its any good of course.

The ball as they say, is in your court.

Best of British.

flatfish+++

Mar 27, 2011, 3:14:40 AM3/27/11

Yea.
He is getting a dose of what the real world is like.
He's been hiding behind the safe confines of academia for years and
after being brainwashed by his no doubt liberal professors he needs to
learn what life is like in the real world.

I'm surprised Mark Kent can't help him out.
After all doesn't he work for BT?

I suspect they might have had a falling out or else Roy would be
leaching off Mark's servers again.

Goblin

Mar 27, 2011, 5:53:45 AM3/27/11

DFS give it a rest. I can quote far more examples of your disgusting
behaviour over the years and as I keep saying, Roy is not posting here.
If you have a challenge for him, why not take it up with him directly
rather than re-hashing the same claims over and over in newsgroup that
he doesn't post in? In respect of me, I'm not going to act a defense
lawyer for every person you make a claim against but all I will say is
that all the claims I have seen here against COLA users that I have
personal knowledge of have been incorrect completely.

Since people are claiming incorrect facts about his BT experience (and I
know what the problem is) I take little or no interest in claims made
against others by people who seem to stare with childlike bewilderment
at Linux advocacy in a Linux advocacy newsgroup.

I take little interest or faith in claims from people who all but admit
they are here for devilment and their own perverse gratification in the
name of "fun" and I take little stock in people who I have to switch on
my "parent mode" for and correct because they can't behave like adults
in an adult forum. I would like to get a better understanding into the
reasons why the people who disrupt come here, I have a feeling I never
will and I can't be sure even how many different people there are
visiting to do so. I have a feeling its fewer than there are handles.

DFS think long and hard. The subject at hand is IT not world peace, its
hardly the end of the world if you take issue with someone's opinion on
IT related subjects and I don't know what you expect to find in a Linux
advocacy news group. I certainly wouldn't visit a Windows advocacy
newsgroup and be surprised when its users are running and advocating
Windows....

I think you will find its rather the other way round and yours and
others behaviour here only helps me prove that point to others. (Notice
how Flatfish and his failed bait in respect of a community was cut
short?....didn't quite work out the way he wanted did it? but it
certainly helps me to show the desperation of people who try to silence
opinion of people willing to look at a plethora of software alternatives.)

Anyway DFS, I'll end it there, if you remember the last conversation we
had last year, when you couldn't make a counter back to me, you claimed
you were "roping a dope" (or words to that effect) So if you are not
adult enough to engage properly then this longer post will serve to
"speak" to the people who are and spend the time reading the thread.
Theres no "roping a dope" here. I am surprised that you never noticed
and seem to have little understanding of how your "points" come across
to casual readers.

I wonder if it was a COLAtroll mentality that thought up the Microsoft's
iphone funeral stunt? Or maybe the Windows 7 party ads (or unfunny shoe
jokes)....quite probable...

Best of British.

Ezekiel

Mar 27, 2011, 9:29:11 AM3/27/11

"bbgruff" <bbg...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

I wrote that it was a *guess* - but it's one of the more likely reasons
there would be a dispute. Most "residential" plans (at least over here) have
bandwidth restrictions. My bandwidth for example is "unlimited" but not
really. It's unlimited for any given month (or two) but it's not unlimited
indefinitely.

bbgruff

Mar 27, 2011, 10:56:57 AM3/27/11

Thanks Exekiel - that's what I'd have guessed that you were guessing at, if
you see what I mean!

I suspect that many/most of our ISP offerings here are far better in that
respect than they are in the U.S., and certainly in Oz.
Also, I'm pretty sure that Roy will have chosen the plan he's going for with
some care.

I keep hearing (reading!) flatfish calling Roy a spammer. In fact, I
suspect that Roy's data transfer requirements are actually quite trivial,
compared even with the average customer who streams a bit of video a few
night's a month. AFAIK, Roy's site is hosted, and not served from his home.

From what I saw when I skimmed through that stuff of Roy's that was linked
to from here, it sounded as though this is another of BT's Classic Cock-ups,
and that Roy is having trouble getting both his BT line *and* his ADSL
activated. Unfortunately, and although the Local Loop is now unbundled
here, BT still owns the lines ("The last mile"), so we still have A Single
Point of Failure:-(

flatfish+++

Mar 27, 2011, 12:42:04 PM3/27/11

Roy actually alluded to it in his rant.

Roy said "....connect my high bandwidth connection"..

Immaterial as it's obvious Roy pissed of BT and now he is at the bottom
of the food chain.

Happens all the time.

chrisv

Mar 28, 2011, 8:25:01 AM3/28/11
Goblin wrote:

>DFS think long and hard.

You're actually asking that piece of shit to be reasonable?

I think you should think long and hard. It's not going to help.

Ignoring assholes who behave unacceptably is the *only* thing that
*any* chance of working.

Tiger Blood

Mar 28, 2011, 9:33:19 AM3/28/11

useless asshole "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

another fine advocacy post from the dumbest turd in the septic tank.

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a stupid piece of shit.

DFS

Mar 28, 2011, 5:31:00 PM3/28/11

Ah, Goblin's back for another beating. Glad to oblige you, fella.

Sure I'll "give it a rest", as soon as you wackjobs permanently quit
lying, and apologize for your years of drooling idiocy.

> I can quote far more examples of your disgusting
> behaviour over the years

"Disgusting" is your opinion. "Spamowitz is a liar" is a fact.

> and as I keep saying, Roy is not posting here.

So why do you keep talking about him, and defending him?

> If you have a challenge for him, why not take it up with him directly
> rather than re-hashing the same claims over and over in newsgroup that
> he doesn't post in?

That chickenshit piece of crap was afraid to debate me in cola. Like
most chickenshit cola "advocates", he killfiled and ran from his lies
and stupidity.

> In respect of me, I'm not going to act a defense
> lawyer for every person you make a claim against but all I will say is
> that all the claims I have seen here against COLA users that I have
> personal knowledge of have been incorrect completely.

Then you're a gullible goob, since I just showed you 8 demonstrably
false turds laid by the Spamowitz nutcase.

> Since people are claiming incorrect facts about his BT experience (and I
> know what the problem is) I take little or no interest in claims made
> against others

I don't know anything about his BT experience, but what I'm stating are
not claims - they are facts. The Spamowitz liar really did make many
dishonest posts about Linux, Microsoft and Windows.

> by people who seem to stare with childlike bewilderment
> at Linux advocacy in a Linux advocacy newsgroup.

Advocacy belongs in quotes, like this: "advocacy".

What Spamowitz and [H]ypocrite [H]omer and 7 and Telnet Porter and
Gidget and Dumb Willie and Rex Ballard and the other idiots do here is
"advocate" Linux by lying about it, and by lying about Microsoft and
Windows.

> I take little interest or faith in claims from people who all but admit
> they are here for devilment and their own perverse gratification in the
> name of "fun" and I take little stock in people who I have to switch on
> my "parent mode" for and correct because they can't behave like adults
> in an adult forum.

When have you ever corrected me, nutjob? Never, that's when.

You really have no clue about this pit of Linux man-children:

Linosuck: "I'm not fit to wipe your pee-pee <grin>"

Linosuck: "giggle"

(p)Rick: "Fuck you, you lying bitch."

(p)Rick: "Eat shit and die, bitch."

(p)Rick: "Bigot bitch"

(p)Rick: "You are such a dishonest, bigoted bitch"

(p)Rick: "I see you're still a one note bitch. "

(p)Rick: "The only bitch around here is you"

(p)Rick: "You must be a disgusting, lying, bitch."

(p)Rick: "You show your dishonesty bitch fish"

[H]ypocrite [H]omer: "Shut your fat mouth you stupid fucking American
inbred Redneck"

chrisv (in one post): "Fsck you...snotty POS....asshole...worthless
waste of skin...you suck shit...God-damned...fsckwit...Wintroll fsckwits."

Greg Shearman: "fuckwit lying cunt" (among dozens of other uses of fuck
and fucking)

Greg Shearman: "You must be the biggest fucking loser of all time."

Tattoo Vampire: "His asshole is so reamed out he has room for an oxygen
tank, too."

Tattoo Vampire: "Get the fuck out, then, bitch."

AZ Nonad: "I've seen the microsoft cocksucker's other posts. I'm
surprised he can type with that enormous penis in his face."

Doug Mentohl: "Fuck off, get aids, get cancer, die a slow painfull
death, in fact let your whole genetic line become extinct ... "

Doug Mentohl: "When are you going to get cancer and die. Hopfully before
your jizz infects any unfortunate female you rohypnoled on one of your
'dates' .. :) "

Doug Mentohl: "Fuck off, get cancer and die a long and painfull death."

Doug Mentohl: "fuck Tim Smith the Usenet, Digg and Slashdot stalker .."

Doug Mentohl: "What the fuck are you on about you ignorant CUNT"

Kier: "fuck off"

Kier: "go fuck yourself"

Philip Callan: "You ignorant fuck ..."

> I would like to get a better understanding into the
> reasons why the people who disrupt come here,

It's not that difficult: to argue and flame and debate Linux and open
source vs Windows and commercial technology and so on.

> I have a feeling I never
> will and I can't be sure even how many different people there are
> visiting to do so. I have a feeling its fewer than there are handles.

Don't know.

> DFS think long and hard. The subject at hand is IT not world peace, its
> hardly the end of the world if you take issue with someone's opinion on
> IT related subjects and I don't know what you expect to find in a Linux
> advocacy news group.

Opinions - even the stupid opinions of the cola "advocates" - are fine,
but I don't expect to find frothing morons saying "Linux is up to 200x
faster than Windows", and "all of China switched to Linux" and "Linux
does 6x the work of Windows", and "Israel got rid of MS Office", etc.

> I certainly wouldn't visit a Windows advocacy
> newsgroup and be surprised when its users are running and advocating
> Windows....

cola Linux "advocacy" is mostly MS hatred and lies about Microsoft and
Windows. By night. By day, of course, most of them willingly use MS
products to make a living.

You, for instance, are an "advocate": "When MS killed the Kin, the
device became a lifeless brick" (paraphrased)

This is a total and complete lie on your part.

> I think you will find its rather the other way round and yours and
> others behaviour here only helps me prove that point to others. (Notice
> how Flatfish and his failed bait in respect of a community was cut
> short?....didn't quite work out the way he wanted did it?

No, I didn't notice that.

But so what? The drooling lies and MS-hatred of cola "advocates"
haven't worked out the way they wanted.

> but it
> certainly helps me to show the desperation of people who try to silence
> opinion of people willing to look at a plethora of software alternatives.)

Nobody is trying to silence anyone.

> Anyway DFS, I'll end it there, if you remember the last conversation we
> had last year, when you couldn't make a counter back to me, you claimed
> you were "roping a dope" (or words to that effect)

I never said that, or anything like it. You're making it up.

And to be clear - there has NEVER been an instance when I couldn't
counter your mealy-mouthed posts. I do remember you used to claim you
were 'balanced', but out of the other side of your mouth you claimed
'boycottnovell is the most interesting and informative site on the web'.

LMFAO! Is that still your position?

I also remember you said " I would say Ive a balanced view based on my
own observations" and "I am quite happy to debate my views, I am quite
happy to justify them and in addition I am quite happy to stand
corrected when shown to be incorrect."

And when I challenged you to do just that, you ran away. So here's
another chance:

Let's hear you justify "I removed OpenSUSE from our local computer club
machines after they signed up with Microsoft"

Let's hear you justify your oddball obsession "MVP’s and Microsoft
Advocates you are on notice, I record and document everything and am
rather good at building up a profile on users who I consider dubious."

If you're not biased, why don't you do the same thing to all the truly
strange Linux "advocates"?

Let's hear you justify "I left Windows years ago and have never looked
back." when half your blog is about Windows.

Let's hear you stand corrected about your lie about existing Kin devices
becoming "lifeless bricks" just because MS quit making them.

We'll be waiting.

> So if you are not
> adult enough to engage properly then this longer post will serve to
> "speak" to the people who are and spend the time reading the thread.
> Theres no "roping a dope" here. I am surprised that you never noticed
> and seem to have little understanding of how your "points" come across
> to casual readers.

Screw casual readers and lurkers (whoops, there I go being "disgusting"
again)

> I wonder if it was a COLAtroll mentality that thought up the Microsoft's
> iphone funeral stunt? Or maybe the Windows 7 party ads (or unfunny shoe
> jokes)....quite probable...

What are you babbling about?

> Best of British.

DFS recommends Windows 7.

Goblin

Mar 28, 2011, 6:01:00 PM3/28/11
So where are my lies DFS? (Please quote)

Please feel free to claim "rope a dope" anytime you can't answer.

DFS, remember if people are really interested they can look back over
the threads we've conversed and decide for themselves.

"So why do you keep talking about him, and defending him? "

Keep? I responded to an allegation about him which was untrue. You
trolls are the ones mentioning him all the time and I've already asked
why don't you not mention him at all? Ive no intention to act as legal
aid for him or anyone else. So why dont you stop with the mentions, he
wont come here. As I say, email him directly if you are that desperate
to speak with him.

"That chickenshit piece of crap was afraid to debate me in cola"

lol. Is anyone scared to debate with you? Firstly you can't debate and
secondly (as that sentence proves) you can't even stay polite or mature.
I would suggest the problem is with you DFS.

Chicken****?, you sit infront your computer all day under an anon
handle, posting in COLA and you dare to call anyone chicken? DFS - if
there was a comedy award in COLA, you'd win hands down.

"Then you're a gullible goob, since I just showed you 8 demonstrably
false turds laid by the Spamowitz nutcase. "

No, you made claims. Titles in articles? OH NO..... and if indeed they
are so obviously false as you suggest, why are you mentioning them at
all? Surely thats obvious to everyone? People take responsibility for
their own words. I won't hold you to account for someone else so don't
do the same to me. Roy, as anyone can post what he likes. I'm sure you
will be there to claim "witch burn him"

"The Spamowitz liar really did make many dishonest posts about Linux,
Microsoft and Windows. "

Again, lets not mention Roy. I don't want to be accused of defending.
You've made the claim, others can judge for themselves. I have no
responsibly for anything Roy or anyone else posts.

"What Spamowitz and [H]ypocrite [H]omer and 7 and Telnet Porter and
Gidget and Dumb Willie and Rex Ballard and the other idiots do here is
"advocate" Linux by lying about it, and by lying about Microsoft and
Windows. "

DFS, Ive seen what you do with your Ubuntu posts, Ive seen you lie. Im
not sure why you are telling me this. If that had come from someone else
then I might have looked into it, but its coming from you. The person
who claims:

"Ah, Goblin's back for another beating. "

Which has never happened by you or anyone else.
If you said you were telling lies I wouldn't believe you.

Its all really accademic anyway DFS because whilst you were giggling to
yourself about "roping dopes" you failed to realize that infact you were
being played. You say telling lies about Microsoft? I use you and
others to show Microsoft advocacy in all its glory and whilst you were
"roping" I was collecting such material. Its priceless. The only shame
is its a sad indictment of what passes for Microsoft advocacy and fear
of diversity in the tech world.

A sensible, polite discussion would have been far better, but then you
don't have an argument which is why your posts are laced with obscenity
and rudeness.

Fancy pointing to your net-presence or proof of past experience? -
Wouldn't think so.

Kindest regards

DFS

Mar 28, 2011, 6:48:18 PM3/28/11

"MS turned the KIN into a lifeless brick"

"I have a balanced view"

"I left Windows years ago and have never looked back."

"DFS told me he rope-a-doped me"

> Please feel free to claim "rope a dope" anytime you can't answer.

Why? I've never said that once on cola, to you or anyone else.

> DFS, remember if people are really interested they can look back over
> the threads we've conversed and decide for themselves.

What do other people have to do with anything? Why can't you defend
your own bullshit? Why do you feel the need to defend Roy's lies?

Why? Why? Why?

> "So why do you keep talking about him, and defending him?"
>
> Keep? I responded to an allegation about him which was untrue. You
> trolls are the ones mentioning him all the time and I've already asked
> why don't you not mention him at all? Ive no intention to act as legal
> aid for him or anyone else. So why dont you stop with the mentions, he
> wont come here. As I say, email him directly if you are that desperate
> to speak with him.
>
> "That chickenshit piece of crap was afraid to debate me in cola"
>
> lol. Is anyone scared to debate with you? Firstly you can't debate

You goobs run and killfile and claim 'victory'. It's laughable.

For instance, you skipped over half the content of my reply, and added
your blithering here at the bottom. But I sort of understand: Linux
"advocates" are embarrassing liars, and you feel the need to distance
yourself from them.

Plus, you hope I'll let you get away with your own lies and idiocy. But
I won't:

Let's hear you justify "I removed OpenSUSE from our local computer club
machines after they signed up with Microsoft"

Let's hear you justify your oddball obsession "MVP’s and Microsoft
Advocates you are on notice, I record and document everything and am
rather good at building up a profile on users who I consider dubious."

If you're not biased, why don't you do the same thing to all the truly
strange Linux "advocates"?

Let's hear you justify "I left Windows years ago and have never looked
back." when half your blog is about Windows.

Let's hear you stand corrected about your lie about existing Kin devices
becoming "lifeless bricks" just because MS quit making them.

Still waiting.

> and
> secondly (as that sentence proves) you can't even stay polite or mature.
> I would suggest the problem is with you DFS.

The problem is with you and Spamowitz and other lying cola morons who
run away from their lies and stupidity.

> Chicken****?, you sit infront your computer all day under an anon
> handle, posting in COLA and you dare to call anyone chicken?

Not chicken. Chickenshit. That's chicken with an extra measure of
"advocate" worminess thrown in.

> DFS - if
> there was a comedy award in COLA, you'd win hands down.

Glad you're humored, Gooblin. I find you wimpy, not funny.

> "Then you're a gullible goob, since I just showed you 8 demonstrably
> false turds laid by the Spamowitz nutcase. "
>
> No, you made claims.

No, Spamowitz made lies.

> Titles in articles? OH NO.....

And here you go into full weenie mode - trying to defend and excuse the
slime by pretend-mocking it.

> and if indeed they
> are so obviously false as you suggest, why are you mentioning them at
> all? Surely thats obvious to everyone?

You'd think so, but for 5 years the bullshitter Roy Spamowitz posted
them, and few if any of the lowlife "advocates" ever challenged them.

> People take responsibility for their own words.

cola Linux "advocates" sure as shit don't.

Nor do you:

"MS turned the KIN into a lifeless brick"

"I have a balanced view"

> I won't hold you to account for someone else so don't
> do the same to me.

Don't come in here defending the scum and I won't have to.

> Roy, as anyone can post what he likes. I'm sure you
> will be there to claim "witch burn him"

No, I won't. He took his dishonest whining to his sham website, where
it belongs.

> "The Spamowitz liar really did make many dishonest posts about Linux,
> Microsoft and Windows. "
>
> Again, lets not mention Roy.

You brought him up, bozo.

> I don't want to be accused of defending.
> You've made the claim, others can judge for themselves. I have no
> responsibly for anything Roy or anyone else posts.

So why are you defending him?

> "What Spamowitz and [H]ypocrite [H]omer and 7 and Telnet Porter and
> Gidget and Dumb Willie and Rex Ballard and the other idiots do here is
> "advocate" Linux by lying about it, and by lying about Microsoft and
> Windows. "
>
> DFS, Ive seen what you do with your Ubuntu posts, Ive seen you lie.

Show me.

> Im
> not sure why you are telling me this. If that had come from someone else
> then I might have looked into it, but its coming from you. The person
> who claims:
>
> "Ah, Goblin's back for another beating."
>
> Which has never happened by you or anyone else.

Every single time we converse I beat you down.

You consistently run away from 1/2 the post. You fail to reply inline
like you're supposed to, then you add a little reply at the bottom
hoping I'll not make the effort to make you eat your words again.

You hoped wrong, Linux "advocate".

> If you said you were telling lies I wouldn't believe you.

More mealy-mouthed Gooblin running away.

> Its all really accademic anyway DFS because whilst you were giggling to
> yourself about "roping dopes"

This is the 3rd or 4th time you've made this bullshit claim, liar.

> you failed to realize that infact you were
> being played. You say telling lies about Microsoft? I use you and
> others to show Microsoft advocacy in all its glory and whilst you were
> "roping" I was collecting such material. Its priceless. The only shame
> is its a sad indictment of what passes for Microsoft advocacy and fear
> of diversity in the tech world.
>
> A sensible, polite discussion would have been far better, but then you
> don't have an argument which is why your posts are laced with obscenity
> and rudeness.

You think a lying Linux goob like yourself deserves polite discourse? I
think not.

> Fancy pointing to your net-presence or proof of past experience? -
> Wouldn't think so.

What does 'net presence' have to do with anything?

> Kindest regards

Best of Windows 7

Goblin

Mar 28, 2011, 7:42:49 PM3/28/11

Eh? Ive never killfiled anyone, I enjoy seeing your posts.

"For instance, you skipped over half the content of my reply, and added
your blithering here at the bottom. But I sort of understand: Linux
"advocates" are embarrassing liars, and you feel the need to distance
yourself from them. "

For once you are partially right, I don't really
wish to play legal aid to anyone (and you must have skipped that part of
my previous text as Ive repeatedly said it.)

Like I say, I'll take responsibility for what I say, they can what they say.

"
Let's hear you justify "I removed OpenSUSE from our local computer club
machines after they signed up with Microsoft" "

I don't see your point... Yes our club removed OpenSUSE, this was years
ago. I (and many other people) were disappointed when the deal was done.
What is the big issue? Since then Ive never gone back to OpenSUSE and
never reviewed a release.

Whats the problem? We also removed a load of hardware due to bad
customer service but so what? This is not a ground shattering claim. I
think you will find many people dumped OpenSUSE for exactly the same reason.

"Let's hear you justify your oddball obsession "MVP’s and Microsoft
Advocates you are on notice,"

Well we've had one admitting to receiving freebies from Microsoft.
We've had an MVP caught nymshifting trying to push a Microsoft opinion
(when presented with the facts also made an open admition) and
recently (which is to be documented) Ive had a believed Microsoft
employee pimping the WP7 with no disclosure and no reference to his
employment. Of course you can decide for yourself with the screengrabs
and other evidence, but despite trying to contact him, there has been no
denial of the facts I put to him.

And yes, I suppose if you want to call my interest in MVP's an obsession
then you have one with Roy. Yes, I am incredibly interested in a scheme
which has people effectively working for Microsoft without reward
(although allegedly there are plenty of gifts) The interest being, how
can you be objective if there is incentive in being a Microsoft MVP.
MVP's were claiming the Kin was great - I think history shows it wasnt.
Some MVP's were saying there were no problems with Vista - was that
really true? The list goes on, but you obviously read Openbytes so you
can keep up to date there. How about DFS, if you read Openbytes you
challenge me at the time on the article? If you've read it and not
challenged then don't expect me to hastily reply to you here. Youve had
ample opportunity to challenge any of my views if you feel so strongly.
After all they are easy to find, they are on Openbytes.tk I would only
ask that you keep your bad language restricted to COLA, I don't
particularly like it on my site and Im sure even you can converse
without using it.

"Let's hear you stand corrected about your lie about existing Kin devices
becoming "lifeless bricks" just because MS quit making them. "

What it didn't crash and burn? Please quote the article where
I called it a lifeless brick whilst I agree it is, I cannot recall using
those words. You may be getting confused with one of
my more recent articles where I write about the WP7 Samsung update which
was bricking phones.

Talking of headlines though, you seem quite happy posting in a thread
entitled " BT Shuts Down Schestowitz's SPAM Machine......!!!!!!!!"

BT hasn't shut anything down its merely failed to provide a service.
Play on words, but one on this occasion you are happy to play along
with. But as I point out to you we take responsibility for our own
actions and you didn't create this thread or the title.

Anyway its very flattering to hear how you pay such close attention to
my work. Thanks for the readership.

"The problem is with you and Spamowitz and other lying cola morons who
run away from their lies and stupidity. "

Since unlike you I have not only Openbytes but the TechBytes show,
Twitter, Identi.ca and present on IRC Im not able to run anywhere. You
don't have an online presence outside of cola (or at least one you would
disclose), you can run and hide as often as you like.

"Not chicken. Chickenshit. That's chicken with an extra measure of
"advocate" worminess thrown in. "

Another great example of Microsoft advocacy. Thanks.

"Glad you're humored, Gooblin. I find you wimpy, not funny. "

Says the person behind the computer screen who posts with an anon handle
and makes vile comments towards those who advocate Linux. Is this
scripted DFS? You could take this on stage. It takes a very brave man
to talk tough in a newsgroup Im sure.....

"No, Spamowitz made lies. "

Stop mentioning Roy. Speak to him directly. I have no responsibility
for what he does.

"And here you go into full weenie mode - trying to defend and excuse the
slime by pretend-mocking it. "

Stop it. Anyone can listen to the show, anyone can listen to
disagreements I have with Roy. I do however defend his entitlement to
write what he wants and at least he is not vulgar like you.

"You'd think so, but for 5 years the bullshitter Roy Spamowitz posted
them, and few if any of the lowlife "advocates" ever challenged them. "

Stop mentioning Roy. You really need to get him out of your head. Talk
to him directly.

"cola Linux "advocates" sure as shit don't. "

Er anyone with a presence outside of COLA does. Of course that negates
you, you hide behind DFS.

I'd love to know the source for:

MS turned the KIN into a lifeless brick"

"I have a balanced view"

But for the record, yes in my view the Kin is a lifeless brick. If for
no other reason than its life was so short. The Kin is not a difficult
topic to research, if people don't agree with that statement then fine.
Is this what you claim as a lie? As I say though, I would be
interested to see the source for that (a link maybe?)

"Don't come in here defending the scum and I won't have to. "

If I was "defending the scum" it wouldn't be the COLA advocates I'd be
defending. I would challenge anything I knew to be untrue and that
relates to everyone here.

"
You brought him up, bozo. "

Are you incapable of any form of conversation without trying to insult?
This is silly. Again I repeat myself, lets agree you don't mention and
neither will I after this post? You brought him up in your latest rant
but hopefully now as Ive asked numerous times, you will get the message.

"So why are you defending him?"

Because (and again I repeat) I saw a lie posted that I KNEW FROM
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE was untrue. Thats why I can defend. I cannot
defend everything everyone does, but again (and I repeat) if I have
personal knowledge then I will defend someone when something false is
posted. That rule applies to anyone.

"Show me. "

What the times when you post in COLA a cut and paste job from the Ubuntu
forums as a claim that Ubuntu is defective? I need to show you that?
No....Check back yourself if you've forgotten, I don't think anyone
else here has because you spammed the ng with enough of them.

"Every single time we converse I beat you down. "

Are we actually existing in the same universe? "Beat me down"? You
can't even stay civil. But if it makes you feel better....

"then you add a little reply at the bottom hoping I'll not make the
effort to make you eat your words again. "

I am really at a complete loss. I don't know what is worse, your
apparent belief that in some way youve scored any victory or that you
seem to forget if people are really interested they can look back
through the thread and check for themselves where the "beat down" occurred.

I havent beaten you DFS because as an adult I look at conversation (even
your immature style) as merely that, a conversation. The judge of who
is in the right here is the person reading not me or you and I am very
happy with the way I have conducted myself. Why is software/tech so
important to you? Have you not got anything else in your life? That
would certainly explain your rage and incivility.

If you ever want to talk privately and get your issues off your chest,
you are welcome to email or skype me anytime.

Kindest regards (and the best of Windows 7 to you too)

flatfish+++

Mar 28, 2011, 11:10:40 PM3/28/11

That is one of the best bitch slaps ever to grace COLA DFS!!!
It will go down in history as "Goblin" runs away or picks and chooses
his battles while ignoring the facts.

BTW he has some nerve complaining we have anonymous handles when he uses
only his first name and hides his face under a hat.

We are also not the ones with websites, podcasts and so forth leading
the Linux mantra brigade choir in a rendition of "Onward Freetard
Soldiers".

If he was serious he would use his real name.

That aside, let's see how he responds.
He will probably at some point threaten to report you to the authorities
or ring up his attorney for advice.

Like you say, a real goob.

Goblin

Mar 29, 2011, 5:55:09 PM3/29/11
On 03/29/2011 04:10 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:
> He will probably at some point threaten to report you to the authorities
> or ring up his attorney for advice.

Yes Flatfish. I could say my surname was anything, you'd never know and
that would change anything how? - If it makes you feel any better lets
say for arguments sake that my surname is Fergesson.

As for that hat, well its more than you offer isnt it?

RE: Authorities, not sure where thats coming from but no I won't
RE: Attorney, wouldn't need to I assure you.

Like I say, I can be held to account by having a blog/podcast, you can't
because you don't give any details of anything you have done. You can
slither away anytime and appear under a new handle losing nothing.
Thats why you don't worry about your behaviour. Thats the difference

DFS

Mar 29, 2011, 11:10:10 PM3/29/11
On 3/29/2011 5:55 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 03/29/2011 04:10 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> He will probably at some point threaten to report you to the authorities
>> or ring up his attorney for advice.
>
> Yes Flatfish. I could say my surname was anything, you'd never know and
> that would change anything how? - If it makes you feel any better lets
> say for arguments sake that my surname is Fergesson.
>
> As for that hat, well its more than you offer isnt it?
>
> RE: Authorities, not sure where thats coming from but no I won't
> RE: Attorney, wouldn't need to I assure you.
>
> Like I say, I can be held to account by having a blog/podcast, you can't
> because you don't give any details of anything you have done. You can
> slither away anytime and appear under a new handle losing nothing.
> Thats why you don't worry about your behaviour. Thats the difference

Gooblin,

I see your blog claims "I have never/will never accept ANY gifts or
enticements in any form from any company/individual."

But you often accept free Linux/OSS code, and in exchange you
continually write insipid reviews worthy of a fawning cola "advocate".

flatfish+++

Mar 30, 2011, 4:14:10 AM3/30/11

The Gooblin is a fool.
A total fool.

Goblin

Mar 30, 2011, 6:03:29 AM3/30/11

Er yes. But then everyone can accept free Linux/OSS code....or didn't
you know that?

That statement has been there for about three years. Its taken you that
long to come up with that retort?

chrisv

Mar 30, 2011, 8:52:02 AM3/30/11
Goblin wrote:

> Dumfsck:

>> I see your blog claims "I have never/will never accept ANY gifts or
>> enticements in any form from any company/individual."
>>
>> But you often accept free Linux/OSS code, and in exchange you
>> continually write insipid reviews worthy of a fawning cola "advocate".
>
>Er yes. But then everyone can accept free Linux/OSS code....or didn't
>you know that?

You've been *bribed* by the offer of Free software, man!

Sheesh, the bald-faced idiocy of the Windows advocates...

Where's "Ezekiel" and "Hadron" to comment?

DFS

Mar 30, 2011, 10:40:19 AM3/30/11
On 3/30/2011 6:03 AM, Goblin wrote:
> On 03/30/2011 04:10 AM, DFS wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes Flatfish. I could say my surname was anything, you'd never know and
>>> that would change anything how? - If it makes you feel any better lets
>>> say for arguments sake that my surname is Fergesson.
>>>
>>> As for that hat, well its more than you offer isnt it?
>>>
>>> RE: Authorities, not sure where thats coming from but no I won't
>>> RE: Attorney, wouldn't need to I assure you.
>>>
>>> Like I say, I can be held to account by having a blog/podcast, you can't
>>> because you don't give any details of anything you have done. You can
>>> slither away anytime and appear under a new handle losing nothing.
>>> Thats why you don't worry about your behaviour. Thats the difference
>>

>> Gooblin,
>>
>> I see your blog claims "I have never/will never accept ANY gifts or
>> enticements in any form from any company/individual."
>>
>> But you often accept free Linux/OSS code, and in exchange you
>> continually write insipid reviews worthy of a fawning cola "advocate".
>>

> Er yes.

Glad you admit to being a cheaply-bought shill for the worst software on
the planet.

> But then everyone can accept free Linux/OSS code....or didn't
> you know that?

And I can accept a free Corvette (unless my name is... duh... JEDIDIAH).
What does that have to do with anything?

Despite your claim of being unbiased and refusing to accept "ANY gifts
or enticements", and despite the many requests for donations made by the
developers, you have constantly accepted the gift/enticement of free
software. In exchange, you shill and write bogus fawning reviews.

> That statement has been there for about three years. Its taken you that
> long to come up with that retort?

Don't flatter yourself - I don't keep up with your silly blog.

Pablo from Patagonia

Mar 30, 2011, 10:59:39 AM3/30/11

useless piece of shit "chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

> Sheesh, the bald-faced idiocy of the Windows advocates...

another bald faced lie from the useless turd named chrisv.

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a piece of shit.

flatfish+++

Mar 30, 2011, 1:21:42 PM3/30/11

Neither do I.
It's a paranoia trap.

You*should* give a listen to the techbytes podcast though, if only to
hear how paranoid and off kilter these guys really are.

It's available as mp3 as well as ogg.
Wonder why that is?

Also, makes sure and listen to Schestowitz's voice.
If ever a voice matched the personality we see online it's his.

Gorden sounds like Fat Bastard from the Gold Member movies and is
generally middle of the road.

Goblin, believe it or not, could probably work as a radio or voice over
announcer.
He has that kind of a voice.
Very pleasant sounding.
Unfortunately, what he talks about is pretty loony.

It's a real riot correlating the lunacy on the various Schestowitz sites
to the voices.
Also if you are having trouble sleeping, this is the ticket.
You'll be off in dream land within 15 minutes of this slop.

Goblin

Mar 30, 2011, 6:16:42 PM3/30/11
Hi DFS. Well you seem to know enough about it...Bless, its ok...If you
want to read in secret, thats ok.

"you have constantly accepted the gift/enticement of free software. In
exchange, you shill and write bogus fawning reviews. "

Think DFS, Think.

If its free and if everyone can get it for free why would I need to
write reviews at all? I haven't written a review on many of the
distro's...I can still get them for free. So can you.

Hadron

Mar 31, 2011, 7:35:14 AM3/31/11
Goblin <bytes...@googlemail.com> writes:

You've talked some nonsense before and generally tripped yourself up
many times but that last paragraph takes the biscuit.