More Examples Of The "Fine" People At TechRights.org

flatfish+++

May 19, 2011, 5:19:01 AM5/19/11
http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-techrights-18052011.html

DaemonFC I've also driven drunk, and stoned across great distances May
18 21:32
DaemonFC I do a lot of bad things when I am not taking my medication May
18 21:33
DaemonFC and they all seem to make sense at the time May 18 21:33
--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Goblin

May 19, 2011, 1:59:37 PM5/19/11
On 19/05/11 10:19, flatfish+++ wrote:
> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-techrights-18052011.html
>

> DaemonFC I've also driven drunk, and stoned across great distances May
> 18 21:32
> DaemonFC I do a lot of bad things when I am not taking my medication May
> 18 21:33
> DaemonFC and they all seem to make sense at the time May 18 21:33

And you fail to mention (since you trawl the logs) Where I challenge him
on irresponsible behaviour.

For the benefit of this thread, DaemonFC used to be a Microsoft MVP, so
if we want to draw inference, we could go there.

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com

Skype: tim.openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes

Homer

May 19, 2011, 2:32:27 PM5/19/11
Verily I say unto thee, that Goblin spake thusly:

> On 19/05/11 10:19, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-techrights-18052011.html
>>

>> DaemonFC I've also driven drunk, and stoned across great distances May
>> 18 21:32
>> DaemonFC I do a lot of bad things when I am not taking my medication May
>> 18 21:33
>> DaemonFC and they all seem to make sense at the time May 18 21:33
>
> And you fail to mention (since you trawl the logs) Where I challenge him
> on irresponsible behaviour.
>
> For the benefit of this thread, DaemonFC used to be a Microsoft MVP, so
> if we want to draw inference, we could go there.

Subject corrected.

--
K. | "The poor have flat-screen TVs."
http://slated.org | ~ Libertarian propagandist Keith

flatfish+++

May 19, 2011, 2:44:34 PM5/19/11
On Thu, 19 May 2011 19:32:27 +0100, Homer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Goblin spake thusly:
>> On 19/05/11 10:19, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-techrights-18052011.html
>>>

>>> DaemonFC I've also driven drunk, and stoned across great distances May
>>> 18 21:32
>>> DaemonFC I do a lot of bad things when I am not taking my medication May
>>> 18 21:33
>>> DaemonFC and they all seem to make sense at the time May 18 21:33
>>
>> And you fail to mention (since you trawl the logs) Where I challenge him
>> on irresponsible behaviour.
>>
>> For the benefit of this thread, DaemonFC used to be a Microsoft MVP, so
>> if we want to draw inference, we could go there.
>
> Subject corrected.

You ignore the ffact the guy hasn't been a Microsoft MVP for 10 years or
so.
He switched sides to FOSS and Linux and literally lives on the
Techrights site.

Subject corrected.

Goblin

May 19, 2011, 3:24:59 PM5/19/11
On 19/05/11 19:44, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2011 19:32:27 +0100, Homer wrote:
>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Goblin spake thusly:

>>> And you fail to mention (since you trawl the logs) Where I challenge him
>>> on irresponsible behaviour.
>>>
>>> For the benefit of this thread, DaemonFC used to be a Microsoft MVP, so
>>> if we want to draw inference, we could go there.
>>
>> Subject corrected.
>
> You ignore the ffact the guy hasn't been a Microsoft MVP for 10 years or
> so.
> He switched sides to FOSS and Linux and literally lives on the
> Techrights site.
>
> Subject corrected.

Maybe he "cut his morality teeth" as a Microsoft MVP?

Should we maybe then label every Windows user a criminal just because a
group of them do use Windows to commit crime?

As I say Flatfish, grow up. Daemonfc represents himself. Just how I
wonuldn't label every Windows user like you, don't shift the focus of
the channel onto the opinions of one. You stalk the users enough, you
of all people should know we all have many views.

chrisv

May 19, 2011, 3:32:26 PM5/19/11
Goblin wrote:

> Daemonfc represents himself.

Exactly, sheesh. Just let it drop.

We don't claim that every Windows fan is a lying POS, like Flathead,
Quack and Dumfsck...

DFS

May 19, 2011, 4:05:42 PM5/19/11

Every time I ask for examples of these so-called "lies" of mine, you run
away, turd.

That makes you a piece of shit liar. Again and again and again.

Slit 'em lengthwise. Now.

Clog_-_wog (®)

May 19, 2011, 4:42:38 PM5/19/11
"Goblin" <bytes...@googlemail.com> schreef in bericht

> On 19/05/11 10:19, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> http://techrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/irc-log-techrights-18052011.html
>>

>> DaemonFC I've also driven drunk, and stoned across great distances May
>> 18 21:32
>> DaemonFC I do a lot of bad things when I am not taking my medication May
>> 18 21:33
>> DaemonFC and they all seem to make sense at the time May 18 21:33
>
> And you fail to mention (since you trawl the logs) Where I challenge him
> on irresponsible behaviour.
>
> For the benefit of this thread, DaemonFC used to be a Microsoft MVP, so if
> we want to draw inference, we could go there.

Mmmm, a Microsoft Valueless Prostitute!

Homer

May 19, 2011, 6:33:43 PM5/19/11
Verily I say unto thee, that flatty spake thusly:

> On Thu, 19 May 2011 19:32:27 +0100, Homer wrote:
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Goblin spake thusly:

>>> And you fail to mention (since you trawl the logs) Where I challenge
>>> him on irresponsible behaviour.
>>>
>>> For the benefit of this thread, DaemonFC used to be a Microsoft MVP,
>>> so if we want to draw inference, we could go there.
>>
>> Subject corrected.
>
> You ignore the ffact the guy hasn't been a Microsoft MVP for 10 years
> or so.

Are you developing a stutter, flatty?

You ignore the f-f-f-f-fact the guy is also discussing his drunk driving
in the past tense.

flatfish+++

May 19, 2011, 9:29:25 PM5/19/11
On Thu, 19 May 2011 23:33:43 +0100, Homer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that flatty spake thusly:
>> On Thu, 19 May 2011 19:32:27 +0100, Homer wrote:
>>> Verily I say unto thee, that Goblin spake thusly:

>>> Subject corrected.
>>
>> You ignore the ffact the guy hasn't been a Microsoft MVP for 10 years
>> or so.
>
> Are you developing a stutter, flatty?
>
> You ignore the f-f-f-f-fact the guy is also discussing his drunk driving
> in the past tense.
>
> Subject corrected.

No.
I'm giving you the fffffacts that you seem to ignore in favor of
commenting on spelling errors.
A sure sign you have lost the debate.