A big COLA Welcome to Little Roy

Hadron

Sep 12, 2010, 10:31:39 AM9/12/10

Since Roy decided to take the King's shilling and head off developing
proprietary SW and earning money certain of his proteges have stepped up
to the plate and are trying to fill his shoes. It's at times like this
where the void left by one man's departure is so huge that it appears no
one person can fill it. And now that one man trying oh so hard is
here. OK, he's got four paws and a little waggy tail but his bark is
loud enough for nearly everyone to hear!

A big round of applause for Liarmutt who has not only taken on the
mantle of the group net nanny, he has also adopted Roy's style of
changing subject lines and advising people who they should read. Not
only that but in order to suck up to COLA "advocates" he will openly
tell lies about other people's Linux usage. His "thread memory" is next
to zero so let's forgive him his little mistakes where he gets all
carried away and forgets what he said in another thread only shortly
before. I mean, hey, if *I* was showing off in COLA about how much money
I made from proprietary Windows SW I too might try to blot it out and
lie about it at a later date!

So let's hear it for Chris "Little Roy" Liarsuck and wish him all the
best in his new role! Just scratch his muzzle and listen to him yip!

You go girl!

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Sep 12, 2010, 12:42:30 PM9/12/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_...@yahoo.com> writes:

> Bar keep, a round of tankards to celebrate!!!!!!!!

Chris can use this :-

http://www.proudpets.com.au/images/dog_bowl_walnut_sandstone_usa_M_angle_white.jpg

RayLopez99

Sep 12, 2010, 4:48:33 PM9/12/10
On Sep 12, 5:31 pm, Hadron<hadronqu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So let's hear it for Chris "Little Roy" Liarsuck and wish him all the
> best in his new role! Just scratch his muzzle and listen to him yip!
>
> You go girl!

Dog? Girl? You saying Liarsuck is a bitch?

Life's a bitch then you go work for Microsoft and die. Die rich.

RL